My Second Adult Modelling Shoot

Story Info
Her second adult shoot.
1.3k words
3.94
69.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true story.

A few weeks after my first shoot, I got an email from Jim offering me some more work. I did my first shoot with him in December 2004. This time he invited me to Las Vegas for a shoot. I was immediately excited about going. I've still got his original email. 'Hello Paula, are you interested in any more modelling work? I'm going to be in Las Vegas on the 24 to the 27 of February. I'm shooting a gangbang/ bukakke scene and probably some handjob/ blowjob content while I'm there. If you're available, I'd love to include you in a few scenes. Let me know soon, Jim'.

I showed it to my boyfriend, Mark, straightaway. He found it a real turn-on, but he was also really jealous about me having sex with other men. The whole modelling thing was his idea in the first place, but he had a lot of trouble adjusting to it after the first time. I wanted to do another shoot, but I was worried about what a 'gangbang/ bukakke' scene might involve. My first scene was pretty straightforward one-on-one stuff, and that was hard enough.

Anyway, I sent an email back to Jim saying I was interested, but that I wanted to know more about it before I agreed to anything. He responded. 'Hey Paula, well it sounds like you might be in for a good time if you decide to come. I'm doing the gangbang/ bukakke shoot on Saturday afternoon. I'll send you some pics of my last shoot, and you can let me know what you think. Will you be coming alone or with friends or boyfriend or husband? If you like you can crash with us, come with us to all the parties and shoots and have a great time, basically a weekend of porn, sex and parties. I'd love for you to be a model in the shoot, while I already have the star picked out and she is coming with me, we could always use another girl. Regards, Jim'.

The pictures he sent me were of a young woman covered in cum. She was on her knees with a collar around her neck and there was a guy pulling her head up with a lead while a few others jerked off on her face. I don't know how many guys had already cum on her, but her face was literally covered with it. I found it a bit gross and a little scary.

I sent an email back to Jim asking how much money he was offering. He said he could pay me a basic rate of $500 per shoot and $800 for the bukakke scene. I asked Mark what he thought. He said it was my decision. I asked him what he really thought. He said it sounded pretty full-on. He also said he wanted to come along with me this time.

The next day I called Jim and said that I was willing to do it as long as Mark could come with me. He said that was fine as long as he didn't interfere with any of the shoots.

We drove out there on Friday. We arrived in the early afternoon. Jim had a really big place a little way out of town. He gave us a quick tour. He had the living room set up with lights for filming, as well as two of the bedrooms and one of the bathrooms. It was a really nice place.

He showed us to a spare bedroom where we could spend the night. Then he asked me if I was ready for my first scene.

"We'll start off with something easy", he said. "I don't want to wear you out too soon".

"Ok", I said. I was really nervous, but I thought I might as well get started right away.

"Great".

"Do you want me to change?" I asked. I was wearing a red t-shirt, a long blue skirt and a pair of sandals. I had my hair pulled back in a pony-tail and I was still wearing my glasses. I didn't feel particularly glamorous.

"No", he said. "I want to start off with a really natural scene".

"Ok", I said.

"Come on", he said. "We'll do it in the bedroom".

He led me into the main bedroom and told me to sit on the bed while he went to find a few guys. He said my boyfriend was welcome to stay and watch, but that it might be easier if he waited outside. Mark said ok and left. I don't think he really wanted to leave me alone, but I think he found it a bit of a relief as well. He kissed me on the forehead before he left.

Jim came back a few minutes later with three other guys. I can't remember their names. They were all older than me. One of them was a bit overweight. I can't remember much about the others, they were just pretty normal.

"Remember to keep looking up at the camera", Jim said. "You don't have to fuck them. Just let them cum in your face. You can leave your clothes on if you like".

"Ok", I replied. "Can I take my glasses off?"

Jim shrugged. "Why don't you leave them on this time? We don't get many girls with glasses. You can take them off later".

"Ok", I said.

The fat guy took his cock out first. He wasn't very big. I took it in my hand and jerked it back and forth until he was hard.

"I love your pics", he said. "I've seen you on the website".

I looked up at him and tried to smile. He moved his cock closer to me, to my face. I can remember how ugly it looked in the bright lights. "Suck me off, bitch", he said. "I want to cum in your mouth".

Jim moved in closer with the camera. He held it in front of my face while I started sucking the guy's cock. It was a bit gross. It was the first time in my life I've ever given pleasure to someone so repulsive. It took me about five minutes to make him cum. When he was ready, he took it out of my mouth and jerking himself off. I was on my knees. He held the back of my head tightly with one hand while he masturbated with the other. He came all over my face and in my hair. Luckily the glasses kept it out of my eyes.

When he was finished, the other guys moved closer and held their cocks out in front of me. I'd never been with two guys at the same time before. I took turns sucking them off while Jim filmed me. I still had the first guy's cum on me. It felt really creepy.

After a few minutes, the other guys jerked off as well. Jim told me to keep my mouth open when they came. Most of it ended up on my cheeks and in my hair, but I got a little in my mouth. Jim took lots of pictures before he let me clean up. He told me not to swallow the cum. He told me to hold my mouth open and show it to him while he took pictures, and then he got me to drool it out onto my shirt.

The whole scene took less than twenty minutes. When it was all over, Jim said I could have a shower and change my clothes. He said I didn't have to do another shoot until the next day.

Mark was waiting for me in our bedroom. He saw the cum stains on my shirt but he didn't ask me any questions about the shoot, he just asked if I was ok. I felt like throwing up. I could still feel traces of their cum on my face and in my hair. I felt like leaving right away, but I was embarrassed as well. I didn't want Mark to know I was so upset. Anyway, after I'd cleaned my teeth and washed my hair I felt much better. I started feeling a bit sexy again.

I'll post the next piece in a few days. Meanwhile, let me know what you think about this one, and please, don't forget to vote!