My Second Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REDWAVE
REDWAVE
12 Followers

There were only a few guys left to do when the door opened and Red walked in, butt naked except for a pair of shiny leather boots. He stood there watching and stroking as I did two dicks, but when they both finished, he had me take a break from the gangbang, and sit up on my knees in front of him.

"Keep your eyes open this time, baby, and open your mouth, " he said. I did as I was told, like a good boy, but when the first blast of his piss hit my mouth, and I tasted it, I shut my mouth momentarily. "Open your mouth, bitch!" he bellowed. "Open your fuckin' mouth, so I can piss in it. "

I opened my mouth back up, and he quickly filled it with his piss. I swallowed some, and felt it slide down my throat toward my stomach. The speed had changed my metabolism and body chemistry in a lot of ways. Once I got over the initial shock, instead of tasting nasty, his piss tasted really good, and I thirsted for more. I didn't drink anywhere near all of it, though-- most of it I spewed back out of my mouth onto my body.

Naturally, that really turned on all the guys. I heard several exclamations in the background-- "Jesus Christ!", "I don't fuckin' believe it!", and "What a nasty pervert!" being among them. All of them who could go then lined up to use me as a urinal and piss in my mouth. I drank a little of each one's pee, but most of it I let drool out. I noticed there was a slight declevity on the stage around me, so the pissed collected there instead of running off. Red had planned this all in advance.

But the guys who hadn't cum yet were all really horny, and they soon went back to fucking my mouth and asshole. Other guys would come over and piss all over my face as I sucked, or all over my body and the cock of the man fucking me. In this way, the cum was washed off me and replaced with a shiny coat of piss. Before long, fresh cum was spurting on my face, ass, and environs.

After they were done, Red carefully mixed cum and piss in a tall glass, and handed it to me. "Here you go, baby, " he said, "my special scum cocktail just for you. The perfect proportions for a mixture of cum and piss-- two parts piss to one part cum. Has just the right flavor and consistency. Drink it down, bitch. "

I held the glass up for a moment and hesitated. I wondered if Red would force me to drink it if I refused, and I decided he probably would. I raised it to my lips and took a sip. It actually tasted pretty good to me, crazed as I was by the crystal. I began chugging it down in earnest, and pretty soon had drained the whole glass. The crowd erupted into enthusiastic cheers and applause at my perverted performance.

I was floating on Cloud Nine. I had gone overnight from being a dignified lawyer-- a "respected professional"-- to being Red's cock slave and the wanton sex toy of a whole bunch of crude, horny men-- and I was much happier than I had ever been in my life. Life sure is strange, isn't it?

As the cheering continued, Red leaned forward and whispered in my ear: "Good boy. I'm so proud of you! I love you, baby. "

--October 4, 2001

REDWAVE
REDWAVE
12 Followers
12