My Second Job: Day 02 Continues

Story Info
Family needs money, and both spouses get involved.
994 words
4.1
56.9k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers

If you haven't read the first four parts of the story we'll catch you up quickly. The long and short of it is that we're a married couple with two kids. I am Mo and my wife is Bobbie. We both have but that just hasn't been enough money for us when things happen with the house that we (aka the bank) own. Such a problem recently occurred when we found out that we needed a new roof. There was no way that we could come up with the money, so I went on a search for a second job.

For the interview I met with a gentleman named Mr. Smith and he ended up making me his employee, by raping my virgin ass and recording it. He then used that video to then "employ" my wife Bobbie as well. He went to her office one day this week and raped her there in the office and then told her to come to the same place I was to be at today, Friday, and not tell me she had to come. Since I arrived I have been made to do all kinds of sexual acts with both the couple that is called the "Whites" and the "Reds". Those names are their designations based on the swimsuits they are wearing. What I didn't expect was to see my wife Bobbie, on her knees in front of Mr. Smith sucking his cock in all her naked glory as I was finishing up with the "Reds".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe my eyes when I got up from the chair to find Bo sucking Mr. Smith's cock. She was nude and he was pretty much just slamming his cock down her throat. I wanted to run over and stop him but instead I felt guilt over what I had been doing. Without knowing all of what she'd seen I was all but frozen in place.

I have no idea how long I watched Bobbie working on his cock, but all of a sudden a woman in a blue swimsuit came over to me and told me to get her a drink. I mustn't have moved fast enough as she made me get up by grabbing my cock through the g-string I was wearing and forced me to my feet. She gave me the drink orders and pretty much pushed me towards the bar. She slapped me hard on the ass and I found myself walking right past my wife and Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith just smiled at me and he must have been cumming as he held Bobbie in place and grunted loudly. It was obvious that she was having problems swallowing it all. As I was waiting for the "Blue's" drinks to be made I watched as Bobbie tried to swallow all of Mr. Smith's cum while his cock was still in her mouth. As my drinks were being finished Mr. Smith pulled out of Bobbie's mouth and stepped to the side and Bobbie and I made eye contact, but not for long. I hung my head and she did the same. I walked in shame over to the Blues and gave them their drinks once they were ready.

Mr. Blue then walked over towards my wife and grabbed her hair and brought her over to us. He told me to hold Bobbie close and to share the sperm that had just been deposited down her throat. So, I went over to Bobbie and kissed her on her lips and let my tongue find hers. We had kissed for only a few seconds when Mr. Blue grabbed Bobbie and Mrs. Blue Grabbed me. They had apparently placed two of the chairs across from each other and Mr. Blue sat on the one and Mrs. Blue had me sit on the other. Mrs. Blue straddled herself on my cock facing her husband while Mr. Blue had Bobbie sit on his cock facing us.

Mr. Blue was thrusting into Bobbie's cunt while Mrs. Blue was riding me fast and furious. Mr. Blue was twisting Bobbie's nipples and it was easy to tell she wasn't enjoying the pain, while Mrs. Blue was guiding my hands to her tits as well. I massaged them, but didn't come close to doing anything as painful to her like Mr. Blue was doing to Bobbie.

I have no idea how long we lasted like this, but suddenly I felt my cock getting very warm and I knew I was about to cum. Mrs. Blue knew it as well and made sure that she'd get me there very quickly. On the other chair Mr. Blue looked to be finishing himself off in Bobbie as well. And, as soon as both chairs were finished Bobbie and I were thrown to the ground and ordered to 69 each other. She got to suck off Mrs. Blue's and my cum while I got to taste Bobbie's and Mr. Blue's cum at the same time.

We were left there for a while (frankly I have no idea how long that was) and then Mr. Smith told us to stop. He has us both stand up and both of our hands are restrained behind our backs and we are taken into the house. We're taken to a bedroom on the first floor and put on the same bed. We are positioned where our faces are looking away from each other, and then our arms are tied to the head board and feet tied to the foot board. A ball gag is placed in my mouth and I assume Bobbie got the same treatment.

Mr. Smith leaves the room, turns out the light and wishes us a good night, closing the door behind him. There is nothing I can do but try to get some sleep. It won't be comfortable, but at least I know where Bobbie is....though I wonder if after this weekend our relationship will ever be the same.

moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers