My Second Lesson

Story Info
A woman learns more about being a sub.
2.3k words
4.33
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preamble: This is a true story. I'm posting at the request of the man in the story. I recently met a man under other pretenses and in the course of conversation he discovered more about me than I knew myself. Since then I have become more and more convinced that I am truly submissive and this is something that enriches life. We see each other weekly and each time he takes me further, teaches me more. He has yet to officially accept me as his sub, but I really hope he will. I hope you enjoy the story of our second evening together.

*****

He waited patiently at the door after knocking, flashing back to their last evening together. They had clicked so well, the conversation was easy and the world around them faded away. And then she had said the magic words, "I like to give up all control. I don't like to make any decisions. I do it too much everyday," and he knew.

She answered the door dressed in all black, a low cut shirt and pencil skirt with high slits that flashed her thighs as she walked. He wanted those thighs wrapped around him. Their bodies just drifted towards each other, standing close together, but not touching as they said their hellos. She kept her eyes on the floor as she breathed in his scent, taking in his dress pants and T-shirt under his blazer. He landed several quick, light kisses up and down her neck until she rolled her head up and their eyes caught. He bent down and lifted her, holding under her buttocks, legs and arms wrapped around him. She relaxed into him, allowing the tension from the week drain from her body, releasing her straining muscles. This was going to be a very interesting evening - again.

He was hungry, it was time to eat, so they walked into the kitchen, but couldn't keep their hands off of each other. As she was trying to fix a plate, he stood behind her, making his presence and desire known. He undid his fly and took his cock out of his pants, turning her around to face him and pushed her gently down. She took his hard cock into her mouth and was pleased that he responded to her so well. As she worked her mouth up and down the shaft he let out little sounds of pleasure. "I want to fuck you right now," he said, "Stand up and turn around."

He took her hands and spread them far onto the counter, bending her over the kitchen island, rubbing his cock over her cheeks, feeling her wetness with his fingers. "I want to fuck you - do you want to be fucked?" he asked as he teased her with his dick, not touching her, but hovering over her. "I need a condom if you want to get fucked, yea? Do you have one within reach?"

"No," she answered and knew that was wrong. She told him where he could find them, and he ordered her not to move until he returned. She stood there, legs spread apart, hands on the counter, bent over, wet and awaiting his return. This was hot for her, and she hoped that her neighbor didn't take this moment to need a cup of sugar. It was taking longer than expected and when he returned she realized she had made a mistake, forgetting the condoms were inside a container, inside the drawer. That would draw a punishment.

"Did you tell me the condoms were inside the box?" he asked when he returned, "That would have been nice to know." He slid into position behind her and entered her dripping wet pussy, feeling how ready she was for him. He thrust inside her, listening to her moans of pleasure, enjoying fucking her from behind. She hadn't moved while he had been gone and that was good. Forgetting she had put the condoms inside that container, well he would deal with that later. He was fucking her deeply and he had to touch her skin, he ripped through her g-string and bra, groping at her tits with lust, thrusting inside her repeatedly as she yelped with pleasure.

Realizing this was just the beginning of the evening, he stopped abruptly, slapped her ass and started to zip his pants. "That's all you get for now." Stunned by the suddenness, it took her a minute to realize what he had said. He was mad about the condoms, and he stopped just as she was starting to enjoy herself.

"You will always have a condom within reach for me when we see each other, do you understand?" "Yes," she said as she stood up and smoothed out her clothes, "Are you ready to eat?"

They ate and they talked over drinks until he asked if she had memorized her note as he had requested. A look of confusion flitted across her face, and then it dawned on her. He had asked her to memorize a few, very important lines, and she had completely failed to do this for him. This was a big mistake and she knew it, that would be another punishment.

After a bit he said it was time to go to bed. She had been waiting for this all week. They had really enjoyed each other the time before and she couldn't wait to find out what they were going to do this time.

They retreated into the bedroom and he had her pose so he could snap photos of her. Then he pulled her to him and held her, ordering her to undress. In front of him, she surrendered, begging him with her eyes to do what he wished.

Laying her down on the bed, he laid beside her and began to finger her clit. "Don't forget to tell me when you are about to cum." As he pleasured her, she writhed on the bed, her pounding heart pounding and rapid breathing betraying her body's enjoyment. "I'm about to come!" She whispered to him and he stopped abruptly with a deep and firm, "NO." Her body shuddered as he stopped. She teetered on the edge until her climax drifted away. As her breathing slowed, he started again with the same rapid motion and her body quickly escalated back to the brink. She dutiful informed him that's he was about to come again - and he stopped. "No. Tonight you will not cum without my permission. Do you think this is a reward or a punishment?"

"If you do not permit me to cum at the end, it is a punishment. If you do, it will be a great reward, " she replied as he once again brought her to the brink. She lost count how many times he deprived her of her orgasm, but with each one, it was harder and harder to stop herself. Her body was in constant yearning and shuddered without even being touched, a combination of anticipation of what may come and the aftershocks of the pleasure she felt even though she hadn't climaxed yet. Before he let her have her release she probably would have been able to think herself into an orgasm and in order to stop this she wiped her mind and just focused on his voice and hands, ceding all control to him. He was kind in the end telling her that this time indeed she would cum and when she reported that her climax was nearing, he did not stop, her eyes pleading with him, but continued through, permitting her ecstasy. She thanked him repeatedly for this feeling and giving it to her.

She came again and again for him as he fingered her, shuddering in relief and the waves washed over her. He gently rolled her onto her side and inserted a lubed plug into her anus. Still touching her and feeling her body subside he then inserted her glass dildo into her vagina, slowly moving it in and out. Last he knelt up behind her and slid his hard cock in beside the dildo and began to fuck her slowly. She was full, as full as she'd ever been. He moved slowly, checking in with her to make sure she was feeling okay. After a few minutes of this, she had maxed out and when he asked, she pleaded with him to stop. It was enough, too much. "

He removed his cock, then the dildo and finally the plug and held her tightly. Placing soft kisses on her neck and cheeks, telling how proud he was, that she'd done so good. Once her breathing calmed and she sank into him, he laid her back down as he drank in her sexy body and he inserted one finger after another into her wet pussy. Did you like that?" She considered her reply carefully but landed a soft, "No. It was more uncomfortable than enjoyable." "Good, I have another punishment for you now. "

He could feel how ready she was and asked her to relax, to open for him. "Another?" He would ask before putting another finger inside. She said yes, time and again until all five fingers were inside her. He began to turn his hand in a corkscrew motion as he probed her. He asked if she wanted him to give her more, deeper and she consented. Using his other hand he played with her clit, making her climax and she opened up more for him. Deeper and deeper his hand pushed inside her as her body writhed under him. Again she climaxed and he pushed further in. Again, she reached her limit and he stopped, caressing her, kissing her and waited for her body's convulsions to subside.

He rolled her over, putting her arms over her head, ordering her to keep them there. Her legs were straight out behind him. He straddled her, and slipped inside her wet pussy, starting slowly, but quickly picking up speed. She felt so good and he could hardly control himself as he thrust deeper and deeper. She had been a good girl that night but suddenly, she pushed his cock out of her and froze, she knew what that meant and before she could brace herself, his hand came down in a swift smack on her ass. And a second time. It did not please him when she pushed out his cock and he dealt with it swiftly.

She deserved another punishment and he was about to mete it out now. "Are you ready for your next punishment? You're going to take my cock in your ass without any lube."

"Yes," she said in a whisper. He had told her about this, and she had been dreading it.

"You have 4 seconds to take my entire cock. GO. One. "

She winced as she pushed back and he counted down. "Two". She pushed back further and felt the pain, "Three". She didn't think she was going to make it, which would mean another punishment, so she made one last effort as she took a deep breath. "Four." One last push and she held her breath, waiting for a slap, she didn't think she'd made it. Then she felt the lube he was adding as he pulled out and he was praising her. She had done it and he was happy with her.

He fucked her in earnest then, any which way he could take her. Pounding away at her body as she pushed back on him in need and enjoyment. "Yes," she pleaded, "More please." He was taking her from behind and reached around to hold closed her mouth and nose, controlling her air intake. She wiggled underneath the pressure which made him clamp harder. She stopped, not wanting to be disobedient. "Breath play," she thought. This wasn't what she thought, choking is the better word for what she liked but it was too late now. She gasped for breath when he let go for a minute, taking in as much air as she could before he clamped her airways shut again. He was still fucking her from behind, and she could tell that wasn't going to be the end of it. With his other hand he reached for the plug and again inserted it into her ass. It went deeper with every thrust, she tried to wriggle out from under his hands and he smacked her ass.

"You are due for punishments, do you agree? And how many?"

"Yes, I accept 3 but I had one already."

"So what should the other two be then?"

"Spanking and a hickey," was her reply.

"How many spanks? And where would you like your hickey?"

"3 on each side," she heard herself reply, "and just here" pointing to her rib cage under her breast.

She received each smack and tried not to wince, counting them off for him, "Three," she finished with a yelp when he was done. He rolled her onto her side and sucked away at the soft skin under her breast to deliver the last punishment. There was a mark there but it wouldn't last until morning.

"What did you learn tonight?" he asked.

"I learned that I can cum while being penetrated. I learned that you do not like to wait for a condom and I learned that I want more of this," she replied.

Punishments dealt and orgasms had he took to fucking her again, this time in her ass. Putting the glass dildo in her cunt made her loosen a bit and receive him more. She began to pick up his rhythm and push back, cupping his balls and squeezing his shaft she enjoyed his thrusting, begging him to cum, "Cum for me baby, that's it, give it to me," she pleaded. Wanting to please him and make him hers, she moved with him, fucking him and enjoying the length of his cock, feeling him harden until finally, fully, he exploded on top of her. Moaning and kissing her, he laid her down, collapsing on top of her, both of them spent and ecstatic.

She felt like a puddle, her body spent and relaxed beyond what she could imagine. "Thank you," was all she could mutter at the end of it all.