My Second Mother as Lover

Story Info
Classmate's mom submits.
815 words
4.04
349.9k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second older lover I experienced shortly after my 18th birthday was my friend's mom, Nancy, who was more traditionally good looking than Elizabeth, my first older Mom lover.

Nancy had short blond hair, thick, broad hips which I love, and the obligatory full motherly breasts which always attracted my Italian temperament. She was a very attractive 165 lb. woman.

She would arrive home shortly after my temporary summer job and so I would often find her cleaning the house when I would arrive around 5pm to see her son, my buddy who planned to go with me to college out of state.

I would chip in doing shores while her son would be getting dressed or doing other chores in the yard or upstairs in the house.

Over the years of knowing Nancy, it was only recently that I began to rub her shoulders and neck when she would complain of pains from a hard day at work.

I was emboldened by my experience with Elizabeth and decided one day to attempt to give Nancy a back rub.

She was washing the dishes so I could more easily approach her from the back and give her a gentle back and shoulder rub. She responded with saying that it felt so good. I was extremely careful to be light and gentle.

With both her hands in the sink washing the dishes, she would be slightly bent over. It was an opportunity for me to get closer and to feel her hips and ass ever so discreetly with my body with the excuse that I had to reach over her bent body to rub her neck or shoulder.

Finally, she would say thank you, look over her shoulder at me and whisper that we should 'probably stop'.

I would instead begin rubbing harder which would produce the yearning sounds which so very much aroused me.

She would say 'please stop' and I would whisper in her ear 'NO please let me continue'.

Whispering in her ear and kissing her neck I became more bold as she tried to push away. I held her breasts in my hands and began softly but excitedly kissing her neck and ears.

Her sexual voice came alive and I heard her soft moaning but she nonetheless quickly composed herself and turned toward me; placing her fingertips on my lips as if to say 'we must stop'. Her son was upstairs and her husband was due from work at any moment.

I was holding her breasts and asked for one kiss. She did not respond but allowed my lips to meet hers and to pull her closer. She felt my arousal and did not resist when I placed her hand on my dick which she felt through my pants.

I did stop on that day but it was too late and we had gone too far for us to stop permanently.

I waited for the right moment and endured several weeks of embarrassing and uncomfortable moments in her house. She tried very much to avoid from me after giving me the traditional kiss on the cheek and warm embrace.

Soon, I pledged, I would again be softly kissing her lips while holding her ass with both hands and pulling her closer and closer until she could feel my arousal next to her pussy.

Then that day arrived. It was a Saturday morning with the husband at work and the son doing yard work.

I again waited for her to begin washing the dishes, a position where she could least resist my advances from the back.

It also provided a vantage point where we could see the son in the yard by looking out the kitchen window above the sink.

I began my usual approach of rubbing her neck and shoulders and she began her usual resistance but then suddenly on this Saturday, I dropped to my knees, lifted her dress and began kissing her through her panties. She said 'No, No Stop' in a louder than usual voice but her son was outside and I knew he could not hear.

She fell to her knees in a vain attempt to escape my lips but I held her close and kept licking and kissing her. Soon her panties were off as I held both her legs wide apart to expose the juices flowing from her wet pussy.

She was making incredible sexual sounds of joy but her head was twisting while telling me to 'stop, please stop, please, please'.

But I did not stop until she came in my mouth at which time I took my dick and put it in her mouth as I held her by the hair. She furiously sucked me off while telling me once again that we 'could never repeat what just happened'.

I promised as I helped her wipe the cum off her legs and cheeks...