My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are my R & R,

Laura

One letter arrived in the middle of the month. Something was wrong, I could feel it. My hands trembled as I tore the envelope open.

Mister,

How’s that Korean pussy? Do they suck your cock the way I do? Do they take you up the ass the way I do? Karen had a drug problem. I didn’t know how bad it was. When I tried to talk to her about it she said Tess, Tess, Tess. Laugh mister, it’s a Tess nightmare. Please make it stop.

Hurry home before we hear the knock on the door.

Tess

I sent a trinket for her birthday, telling her the insignia was 30 in Korean.

My darling,

Thank you for remembering my birthday. You remembered! I put the gift on the chain. I wear it when I sleep in our bed. I’m getting old. Will you still want me? The nightmares are getting worse. Please come back to me and prove them wrong. Only six more months. I can’t wait.

Sweet, so would I:
Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.
Good-night, good-night! parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say good-night till it be morning.

You are my R & R,

Laura

Two bank cards fell from the last letter from Laura.

My Darling,

Only one more month and you will be in our bed Please sign and return the enclosed cards. One is my bank account and the other is my safety deposit box. The spare key hangs on the rose trellis. Let yourself in through the back door. I can hardly wait for you to hold me, to stop the nightmares.

What’s here? a cup, clos’d in my ture love’s hand?
Poison, I see, hath been his timless end:-
O churl! drink all, and leave no friendly drop
To help me after?--I will kiss thy lips;
Haply some poison yet doth hang on them,
To Make me die with a restorative.

You are my R & R,

Laura

{to be continued with part 5, Randy comes home. Please make suggestions. At least two endings are planned.)

12