My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took me to a small office where I explained that I was looking for the names of doctors who specialized in burn treatment. I told her that my sister had sat on a lit cigarette and the burn had left an ugly scar. She wanted to know what my sister was wearing at the time because certain materials were more flammable than others and, if not removed quickly, could intensify the burn. She frowned when I told her my sister was not wearing clothes at the time.

“Have you seen the scar, Mr. Tucker?” Mrs. Conner asked.

“Only briefly, she’s very self conscious.

“When did the burn take place?”

I did not know the answer for sure. “About six months ago,” I said, thinking of when the letter from Tess arrived.

“Has she had medical attention?”

I grimaced and shook my head. “Yes but I don’t think the guy knew what he was doing, that’s why we need a specialist.”

“Mr. Tucker, is this person really your sister?”

With an indignant look, “yes, of course she’s my sister.”

“Mr. Tucker, I must ask this. Did you cause this to happen to your sister?”

Looking into Mrs. Connor’s brown eyes. “Ma’am, I was overseas at the time. I only got back to the states a month ago and my sister only recently told me about the accident. She is the only family I have; we are very close. It’s important that I find the doctor who will take care of her with discretion. As I said, my sister is very self conscious.”

I must give Mrs. Connor credit. Her eyes never wavered and she listened to my speech. Satisfied, her breasts pushed the red blazer out as she handed me a list of doctors, saying, “The one’s with the little mark beside their name are skilled in skin grafting.”

On the way home I happened to see the sign, Community College. As I drove by the intersection that caused Laura to bury her head in her hands I took note of the two businesses. Big Al’s Service Station was the name on the sign on one corner. Across the street was a used car lot with banners. High in the air was a rotating sign, “Ollie’s Auto.”

“Where have you been? I’ve been calling since I got the letter.” Laura’s voice seemed frantic.

I snapped my finger near the receiver, “Sis, calm down. I’m sorry, I’ve been out.”

She giggled. “I’m sorry too. It’s just that ever since I got the news that C C jumped overboard, well, I worry about you.”

“You’re good,” I laughed.

“How much is he asking for the house?”

“Don’t know,” it had not occurred to me to ask.

“Find out, call Mr. Husky, okay? Don’t say we’re interested. Tell him something else, tell him we know someone who may be interested, okay? I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“I’ll find out but I don’t see what good it will do. How could we get a mortgage? He told me he’s selling all his rental property, it may take months for him to sell our house. I don’t want strangers coming in all the time, I’ll look for another place, just to be safe.”

“Randy?”

“Yes?”

“Did you do what we talked about?”

I stalled, thinking she must be serious, “not yet.”

“I’ll call you tomorrow,” she said in monotone and hung up.

It took three calls to reach Mr. Husky. He was suspicious, reluctant to quote the price. He wanted to know who the friend was. I told him it was C C Stone, my sister’s ex-husband.

“You told him what?” Laura squeal into the phone. I told her it worked, he gave me the price.

“Okay, here’s what you do,” she began in a serious tone, “first deduct ten percent, then find out how much a paint job will cost, inside and out. Triple that amount to cover the other things that must be wrong with the house. Deduct it from the price. That will be our offer.”

“Laura, are you shitting me? Have you considered how we can get a mortgage? I’m unemployed and your job, well, what did you decide you’re going to be?”

“Randy, have you done what we talked about?”

“No, not yet.”

“Well, don’t question me until you prove something to me, until you prove something to yourself, okay, honey?” Her voice had gone from stern to sweet.

“Okay,” I said sheepishly.

“I’ll call you tomorrow,” she said.

There were two cashiers working the registers as I passed the grocery store. The one with the streak in her hair glanced my way, expressing a slight recognition as I passed.

She probably knows everyone in this small town, I thought.

Laura had hung up before I had a chance to ask how I was supposed to get a quote to paint the house. The clerk in the hardware store was not much help. He said he would send someone by to take a look at the job. I didn’t have much faith that he would follow through. He had a contrary disposition.

I decided to stop at the grocery story to pick up a newspaper. There were sure to be ads for houses for rent. Perhaps house painters advertised their services too. I waited in line for the cashier with the streak in her hair to ring up my order.

“Lacy,” the name tag read. As Laura had noticed, Lacy had a nice body. I liked her blue eyes when she smiled at me.

“How do you like your roast beef cooked?” I asked as she keyed in the price of a four pound roast I had chosen.

“Why do you ask that?” she said, a faint smile on her lips.

“That’s the line my sister said to use if I ask you for a date,” I answered, seriously.

“Was that really your sister?” She had remembered us. She gave me my change, her eyes watching me closely.

“Sure, she’s my big sister.”

“You don’t look alike, she has lighter hair that you and.....you don’t look like brother and sister,” she said as she bagged the roast and handed me the newspaper.

She was greeting the next customer, a middle aged couple, when I asked.

“So, Lacy, when can we go out? Would you like for me to cook the roast or would a movie be better?”

Lacy blushed and the couple looked at me, amused. I waited for her to answer, not wanting to hear her say no, not wanting to tell Laura that the cashier had rejected me.

Lacy looked at me, appraising my stance. I did not budge. She reached for my newspaper and with a pencil, wrote a phone number at the top.

“Call me after seven, we’ll talk,” she said, turning to the couple.

As I walked to the door I heard a loud giggle. It was the other cashier.

Our house was advertised for sale in the real estate ads. The price was two thousand less that what Mr. Husky had quoted to me. I was furious. I cut out two ads for houses for rent although neither one looked like it would suit us.

I waited until eight o’clock to call Lacy, thinking that she would need time to eat or relax after being on her feet all day. I was being considerate, working up the nerve to make the call.

I answered each of Lacy’s questions, honestly, supplying more detail than was needed. We talked for twenty-five minutes. “Oh, I went there last year,” she said when I told her I was considering enrolling at the community college. She admitted that she had not done well but she encouraged me to enroll because it was a good school. When it came time for me to remind her that I was calling to ask for a date, she was still reluctant.

“Is your sister there?”

“No, she’s away, she travels most of the time.”

“What does she do?”

Laura, hang on, this is where I turn on the bull shit, I thought. “Her name is Laura, she works for an accounting firm. The headquarters is in San Francisco but she works all over the southwest. She’s an auditor, you know, she checks the books of the clients.”

“When will she be home?”

“I never know. She called me from Albuquerque yesterday.” She couldn’t talk because she had a big fat cock in her mouth, I thought. “She has to stop by Santa Fe for a few days, then she has to be in the home office after that. She moves around so fast I can’t keep track of her schedule.” Should I say she moves around fast when she’s bouncing on some guys cock?

“She’s beautiful,” Lacy was saying.

“Yeah, she got the looks in our family.”

“Don’t say that, you’re not so bad.”

“Does that mean we have a date?”

A loud knock on the front door woke me at seven a.m. I looked out to see a beat up van, mostly gray in color, with ‘Jimmy the Painter” on the side.

Jimmy Chews was tall thin full-blooded Navajo with enough gray in his two inch hair to be about forty years of age. His handshake was tentative and his smile was shy. His teeth were stained from use of tobacco. I liked him immediately.

Jimmy walked around the house, describing what would need to be done, most of which I had never heard of before. When we got to the place where we started, I asked how much. He looked at me blankly, clearly having forgotten why he was there. We walked around the house again. He gave two numbers for each side, one representing how many hours it would take to prep and the other for paint. The preparation time exceeded his estimate of the hours it would require to paint the small house.

“How many was that?” he asked me.

We settled on a price for the exterior, then I took him inside. He called off the hours for each room and I kept track. When he left I had his price and a telephone number where he could be reached.

“That bastard,” Laura exploded when I told her of the price discrepancy between the one Mr. Husky had quoted me for the house and what was advertised in the paper. She praised the way I went about getting the quotation for painting, remarking that the price seemed low to her. We decided on the price we would offer for the house, using the newspaper price as the beginning point and adding two hundred dollars to Jimmy’s quote.

“Go see Mr. Waite. He’s the attorney that drew up my will so he knows your name. We want him to prepare an offer to buy the house. Tell him this is all new to us and ask him to advise us about what else we need to do, okay honey.”

“What about the mortgage? Should we apply at the bank where you have the accounts?” I asked. She was making me nervous.

“Randy, sweety, let me handle that. See if Mr. Waite will present the offer to Mr. Husky. If he can’t you will have to do it, okay?”

“Won’t you need to sign the offer?”

“I want to get this settled honey. I want us to have that little house. We’ll put it in your name. You sign the offer.”

“Mr. Husky is going to be surprised, getting the offer from me. I told him it was C. C. Stone, your former husband who was interested in buying the house.”

Laura roared. “Did you tell him that C C had a little dick too?”

I couldn’t help being pleased that she was in such a jovial mood. Buying the house had lifted her spirits. She seemed to relish our discussion about it. I marveled at how smart she was, business wise. Negotiating with a guy over the price to suck his cock must have been good training.

“Randy?”

“Yes?” I knew what was coming next.

“Did you do what we talked about?”

“I haven’t fucked her yet,” I answered.

“Yet? What does that mean?”

“We have a date this Friday night.”

I could tell that my news was pleasing to her. As we ended the call she said she would call me the next day.

I had failed to tell her that she was now a traveling auditor. Nor had I told her about the appointment I had set up with the only female doctor on the list Mrs. Connor had given me. I was so happy about Laura sounding sane that I did not want to take the risk of upsetting her. These were things to talk about with her hair spread out on my bare chest as we lay together on our big bed.

{to be continued}

12