My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was ecstatic with the results of our morning's work. "I used to spend most of my time looking for work and the rest of it trying to get paid. I should have hooked up with you a long time ago," Jimmy applauded my efforts to hold up my end of our partnership.

The two part timers from the college, Ken and Paul, worked out well enough for us to invite them back the following Saturday. By the end of the day the house was ready to accept two coats of paint and the owner was impressed by our work ethic.

Laura had given me a list of items she needed from the grocery store for the dinner she had planned for that evening. As I looked through the front window with trepidation, my prayers were answered. Lacy was not to be seen at either of the cash registers.

But by the time I filled the basket she was there, apparently having been on break. I could not avoid her; I entered her line, attempting to smile.

"How are you going to cook this roast?" She opened the conversation, a wry smile on her lips.

"I don't know. That's up to Laura, she has some people coming," I answered truthfully.

"How have you been?" she asked eyes wide, seemingly interested.

"Good. Busy, but good," I said. "How about you?"

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something. Can I call you later?" The way she shifted her head I saw that she was reluctant to tell me what it was about with customers in line behind me.

"Sure Lacy. Call me anytime."

I stuffed my groceries into bags and left, winking at Lacy on the way out of the store. The smile she returned looked genuine.

Laura had invited Sylvia to join us but she declined, reminding us that we only had four chairs.

Laura and Nadine joked and carried on like old friends. They had talked every day for the past two weeks, in the hospital and afterwards when they had been released.

Charles and I had trouble finding common ground until we went outside to inspect the construction project that had been halted because of the painting jobs we had assumed. With a beer in hand Charles looked over what we had started and gave me an appraisal as to how best to proceed. He seemed interested in my business arrangement with Jimmy Crew.

Through dinner we joked and told stories, avoiding any mention of the women's common bond. Laura was a prostitute and Nadine was a graduate of the profession. She and Charles were obviously devoted to one another. I wondered if Laura envied Nadine's escape from her past.

Laura showed off what she had been learning about painting and construction, asking Charles questions about how to select the best species of wood for the job and how to compute the placement of floor joists based on projected weight loads. Her questions astounded me and it appeared that Charles was impressed, leaving Nadine and I looking at one another, shaking our heads.

It was nice to watch Laura have fun. After two weeks of being away from the brothel and daily talks with Nadine she was a new person, relaxed and carefree. I could not help wonder how it would be if she was able to quit the brothel and its demands. I wondered if she was thinking the same thing. But she was thinking of no such thing. In bed that night she complained of being bored.

"Only eight more days," she said, coming to rest on my chest, her tits boring into me, her hair tickling my chin. I misunderstood.

"You're counting the days too," I said, my fingers playing with the small of her back.

"Next Monday Sylvia will take me for my weekly checkup. Doctor Torpid will give me the okay to resume exercising. That night we're going to play Restraint until you want to stop. I'll even let you win a game or two. The next morning you'll drop me off on your way to school. Okay sweetie?" She lifted her head to see my expression.

I was flabbergasted. Naturally I had expected the day would come when she would go back to work at the brothel but now it was upon us. What astounded me was that she seemed anxious to go.

"Does it have to be so soon?" I said downheartedly.

"It's what I do. You know that. Besides, I'm bored. I like sleeping with you every night and talking to Nadine on the telephone but the rest of the time I'm bored."

"You're not supposed to be doing things right now," I pleaded feebly.

"I'm tired of watching TV. I answer the telephone when it rings and take messages for you. Today I looked at your painting records. We need to talk about them tomorrow."

"I know I've been letting them go. Hey, that's something you could do. You could take over the painting books."

"We'll talk about that tomorrow. What did Lacy have to say? Did you tell her we have to play Restraint before you can teach it to her?"

I had taken the call from Lacy while Charles and Nadine had been there, much to the chagrin of Laura. The conversation had been short. The game of Restraint had not risen.

"You won't believe this. Lacy has a boyfriend."

"Really, how long has it been since she was fucking you, two weeks? Why did she think she had to tell you?"

"It's a guy who just got out of the service, Eric something. They had something going a long time ago. She wanted to know if we could give him a job."

"Doing what? Is he a painter?"

"Not really. He has no experience. That's why her sister's husband wouldn't give him a job. I told her I would meet this guy, Eric."

"Aren't you sweet? We've got a lot to talk about in the morning. I want to hear about Huley and the football game. Let's go to sleep now. Let's dream of playing Restraint." Laura said, moving up to kiss me goodnight.

Always obey your sister. I dreamed of playing Restraint with Laura and with Huley. I even dreamed of playing Restraint with Rosita Pettersen.

{My thanks for the editing help and for the suggestions I've received. Your continued feedback and comments are sought.}

12