My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran the brush underneath her hair and caught some tangles, making Huley shudder. She looked into the mirror and caught me watching. She smiled.

"What is it that we need to talk about?"

Her smile faded and a frightened look came to her eyes. "You didn't tell me it was Jake."

"I didn't know. The guys in the parking lot didn't say who it was."

"You said he was a second stringer. You said I didn't need to know."

"That's what the guys I talked to said, who's Jake Trainer?"

I watched her eyes dart around the table top, and then in the mirror at me. Her eyes dropped and her lips parted. She reached for my hand and held it to her shoulder, a pained look on her face. "It happened last summer, not last summer, the summer before," she began, looking into my eyes, then away. She patted my hand and returned my gaze.

"It was after we graduated from high school. He was a jock. You said yourself that I didn't know much about football. I didn't even know he played. He was good in high school and good in college. He wasn't a second stringer."

"What happened? Did you have a thing with him? That summer after you graduated, did you have a thing?"

Huley's head was down and she had taken her hand away from mine. I went back to brushing her hair, waiting for her to return my gaze. She moved her head to direct where I should brush but otherwise there was no communication between us. I brushed long strokes, making her relax.

Without lifting her head she nodded, yes. A single tear rolled down her cheek to her lips.

I placed the brush on the table and bent down to kiss her shoulder. Her hand came up to cover mine. I placed my other hand on her bare tummy and spoke into her ear.

"He was your first, wasn't he?" My cheek was near enough to hers to feel the light movement, up, then down.

There was a knock on the door, "fifteen minutes," we heard Ollie's voice.

I dived for the closet and retrieved the sandals slippers and Huley turned to find the T-shirt just as the door opened and Ollie stuck his head in.

"That's not appropriate, young lady," Ollie Pettersen lectured his daughter. Huley's head was covered by the T-shirt but it had not been pulled all the way down.

"I couldn't very well put it on with my hair stacked that way, could I daddy?" Her voice was crisp and there was no sign that she had been contrite only a few seconds before.

"Don't sass me young lady. I said it was not appropriate for you to be parading around in front of Randy in your underwear." Amazingly, Ollie seemed to have his voice under control and his temper in check.

Huley turned my way and I helped her with the sandals. She thanked me demurely, in command of her emotions, Ollie's disposition and my concerns. Taking her father by the arm and glancing my way with a grin on her face, "it's not like I was baring my chest, I was wearing a bra."

I gave the room a once over, seeing the white princess style phone on the nightstand and a stuffed bear on one of the pillows, wondering when I would see it again as father and daughter marched arm in arm back to Petri's party.

I took a seat next to Maria Hernandez and surveyed the room. The swivel chairs had been moved to one side and two tables had been placed in the center of the room. One was covered with wrapped gifts and the other had dishes, glasses and silverware at one end and trays of food along the center.

"I understand you're in the same class as our Julita," Maria said, taking my free hand in hers.

"She's a year ahead of me, I'm just beginning," I answered, watching her caress my hand.

Huley took a seat on the floor between my feet. When I offered her my seat she said no, that was the reason she had changed clothes. I played with her hair and talked to Maria Hernandez.

The party broke up at dusk. As we parted Huley said simply, "we'll talk."

Driving home I wondered what she meant, 'we'll talk." Other than him picking her cherry what was so sensitive about Jake Trainer? Whatever it was, the other members of her family seemed to know about it. It had been important enough for Petri to speak up and important enough for Rosita to over-ride Ollie. And, Ollie seemed to understand.

Did Huley still have a thing for Jake Trainer? If so, was I being set up for a fall? Had I seduced her or had Huley seduced me?

I had met the family. I had also witnessed two startling turn of events. Rosita had asserted herself. She had made Ollie back down as if he was a puppy. She had overturned his ruling and walked right past him as if he was not there.

And Huley, having jumped behind me when her father spoke sharply, turned on the charm and turned him into an obedient servant just when I thought she was about to sob.

I had met the family and I did not know them at all.

{Your help, comments, feedback, suggestions and criticism are appreciated.)

12