My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

"You would be asking for trouble. Sylvia's emotions are not something you want to play with," Laura cautioned me. She was running her fingers through my chest hair, talking lazily but seriously.

"I know that. I think Sylvia knows it too. Thanks for reminding me."

"I'm going to have to find a way to look in on you more often to keep you out of trouble," she said, rising to peer down at me. There was mischief in her eyes.

She reached for my cock. "If you're looking for trouble look this way, I'm all the trouble you need." With a single move she swirled her tongue around the head and took it deep, immediately causing it to expand. Satisfied that she had me ready she straddled my legs.

"This is what I dream of before I go to sleep each morning," she said, grinning as she edged her pussy toward the head of my cock. "Here comes trouble," she announced as she moved up to take more of me.

Laura moved in a slow deliberate way, making every downward trust better than the last. When she wasn't talking she was twisting her mouth, making cute contortions to illustrate the same exotic thrill I was receiving.

"Is this enough trouble for you? Think of this when you're tempted to stray," she said, giving an extra hitch in her movement as she bottomed out on me. "How's your little Alabama girl doing?"

"You're doing swell," I answered, trying to match her facial expressions with the delight I was taking in having her on top of me. She smiled and picked up the pace.

Shrieking, she collapsed upon me. I stoked her back and held her. She whispered unintelligible things to me. I explored her back, all the way to the crack of her ass.

"That tickles," she said when she was able to talk. She was milking me, the squeezing thing she did to my cock that I liked. It was not long until she had me grunting encouraging things to her. She giggled when I announced that I was coming.

Laura wore the dress and nurse shoes that Sylvia had picked out for her. We would go visit Mollie in the hospital and then have something to eat before going back to the brothel. As we approached the intersection where Ollie's used car lot was located I noticed that she was sitting up in her seat, wanting to see for herself where Jimmy and I had placed the plywood where thieve had made a hole in the front of the showroom.

It was apparent by the additional cars parked around the building that Ollie and his group of drivers had returned. After seeing the plywood Laura turned to me, looking self assured and confident. As far as she was concerned the Ollie chapter of her life was past.

We were so comfortable with one another that it was scary. She had discovered my secret and was okay with it. What she didn't know was that as far as I was concerned there was one more Ollie chapter to go.

{To be continued}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12