My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid morning before I dared leave the house. I needed to talk with Ollie and did not want to take the risk of waking Laura with the sound of my voice.

Lacy saw me use the pay phone outside the grocery store where she worked. I was sure she would tell Eric that I was there at 10:30 A.M. and ask him if he knew why I had skipped school.

Ollie had not arrived at the lot yet so I tried the house. Rosita said her husband had just left. She wanted to know why I needed to speak with him, probably suspecting it had something to do with our golf outing. I told her something had come up and that I was not going to be able to keep our date. Rosita, in her considerate way, said that Ollie would be disappointed but she would give him the message.

I tried the used car lot again. Ollie had still not arrived. When I exited the phone booth Lacy was there.

"I want to thank you for giving Eric the job. He really likes working for you guys," she said, her eyes searching mine for verification that what she was saying was sinking in.

"Hey, I want to thank you for introducing us. Eric is doing a good job. I like him."

"I'm glad. At first I was hesitant about getting you two together," she said, looking at her feet.

"There was no reason not to," I tried to assure her.

"He knows. You know, he knows and he's okay with it."

"That's good," I said, knowing what she was trying to say. I patted her shoulder and she gave me a hug before turning to go back inside. I wanted to get home, hoping Laura had not discovered that I was gone. She had.

I heard her voice as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Fuck you! Don't you even think of harming him!" She was screaming, rage in her voice and tears streaming from her eyes.

"Go to hell! Don't ever call this number again!"

I grabbed the receiver out of her hand. She pounded on my chest. "How could you play golf with him?" She screamed at me, confirming who was on the phone.

"Were you threatening to harm me Mr. Pettersen?"

"Don't talk to him," Laura was trying to rip the phone from my hands, making me nearly miss Ollie Pettersen calling me a little bastard.

"So that's your angle. I knew there was something warped about you. I thought you were nosing around my daughter because you're a gigolo but now I see you were doing it for that bitch."

I was having a hard time concentrating. Ollie was shouting and Laura was too. My pulse was pounding. I said the first thing that came to mind.

"She's my sister. You burned a hole in her butt and caused untold...."

"Fuck you. She deserved it!"

I visualized the blue vein in Ollie's forehead, amused to think that it could pop at any time.

With Laura crying and trying to snatch the phone out of my hand and with Ollie yelling in my ear I was unnerved but managed to answer his insult without yelling.

"She deserved it? Is that what you would say if I burned your sister's ass with a cigarette?"

"You wouldn't. She doesn't sell herself. I would kill you."

"Or you daughter?"

"Keep my daughter out of it. Don't try to see her. Don't go near her."

I wondered if he was inside his office with the door closed. Customers in the showroom were overhearing his side of the conversation. Employees were overhearing him scream and must be wondering who the recipient of his wrath was. I wanted to make it clear that Huley would never hear from me the reason her father had turned against me. But I also wanted to put the idea into his head that I was not above making him pay, through his daughter if I was provoked to use her.

"I'm not going to bring your daughter into it. Huley will never hear from me what you did to Tess."

Laura had retreated to the kitchen but I heard another outburst from her at the mention of Tess.

"And don't call Julita that name again."

Why don't you ask Julita the endearing name she calls me, I wanted to say. But involving Huley in this was the last thing I wanted. Instead, "There's something I've wanted to ask you Mr. Pettersen."

"Go ahead; ask your question before I cut this short. After that we're finished."

"You don't smoke but you brought cigarettes with you. Was putting out a cigarette on my sister's ass preconceived? Did you buy the cigarettes with that in mind?"

"I knew she wouldn't put out. She had it coming." He had turned the volume down. His employees in the outer office would not be able to hear him admit that he had contemplated the act in advance.

"Can you imagine the damage you caused?"

"I can. What of it?" Ollie said smugly.

"What's the name of your attorney Mr. Pettersen? Our attorney will be in touch with him or her."

"It's none of your business. That slut has no claim with me."

"Rosita told me she still keeps in touch with the business. She will know who does your legal work."

"Stay away from my wife. And she's Mrs. Pettersen to you. Show some respect."

"Mrs. Pettersen told me to call her Rosita on Saturday night when...no, it would have been Sunday morning when your wife said to please call her Rosita."

A click followed by a buzz told me the line was dead. Ollie Pettersen had hung up on me. I sat on the bed and held my head in my hands, wondering if it was the last thing I said that made Ollie end our conversation.

I had anticipated the discussion but had pictured that it would take place on the golf course. If Ollie did not bring up the subject of my referring to his daughter as Tess I was planning to do so. I was unprepared for it to take place over a phone line. Part of my strategy was to react to his facial expressions. Not being able to see if my suggestions and innuendos were affecting him had me at a disadvantage. The shock of finding Laura speaking with him was pure horror. Laura, where was she?

I found her in the kitchen, washing her face at the sink. She was naked, her sleep having been interrupted by Ollie's telephone call. When she saw me she began to cry again.

It took thirty minutes to get her back into bed and then she was still so upset that she didn't sleep for another hour. She cried and told me she was sorry she had put me in danger. I told her she was not at fault, that it was my own doing. She implored me to refrain from any further association with Ollie and his family. She said her ass was mended and she didn't want to think about how Ollie's voice had unsettled her.

I held her and tried to console her, thankful that she was no longer angry that I had agreed to play golf with Ollie. When she finally slid into a slumber it was a jerky restless sleep.

She sat up in bed with alarm when we heard a knock at our front door. I put on my shorts to answer it. "What was that?" She asked when I got back to the bedroom.

"Nothing, just a delivery, go back to sleep."

"Oh, that's nice," she murmured, drawing my hand around her and to her tummy.

The package was from home, birthday presents from my family. I had tossed the box on my bed before rushing back to the bedroom to assure Laura that everything was okay.

I had unplugged the phones so there was no danger of Ollie or anyone else making them ring. All in all I was satisfied with the seeds I had sown. The "no, it would have been Sunday morning," shot was superb. I had refrained from bringing up that his wife was dressed for sleep when she rejoined me in their family room. Though her action had been innocent, it would be hard to explain to Ollie why she had fallen asleep in my arms.

What I was working toward when Ollie rudely ended the conversation was an apology but he was not the least bit remorseful. It was just as well. Laura would not have spoken to him even for only long enough to hear him say he was sorry.

I wanted him to know the amounts of the doctors and hospital bills. But I knew Laura would not accept financial reimbursement. She would say she was being a whore. I wanted him to know how much she had suffered mentally, the sleepless nights and the bad dreams had only subsided recently.

She had been mended physically and she was mending mentally. With my actions I had brought back the mental anguish. I was the one to apologize. But Laura did not expect that. She was fearful for what could happen to me. She wanted it all to end.

I waited until 4:30 to wake her with a series of kisses to the forehead and face, thankful that she had gotten a few hours sleep. Feeling the wet towel under her butt, she dashed off to the bathroom. I plugged in the phone. It rang immediately.

After the answering machine went through its routine, Ollie's voice came through loud and rough. "You asshole, how dare you take your phone off the hook. I'm not finished with you."

Laura's head popped out of the bathroom as I picked up the receiver. I motioned for her to go back and get ready. "You're the one that hung up on me, Mr. Pettersen."

"You're full of piss and vinegar, aren't you? You're real brave on the phone. Wait till I get you alone. You just wait."

"Is that why you called Mr. Pettersen, to threaten me?"

"I want to know why you were in my house Saturday night. The neighbors saw you leave."

"Sunday morning, that's when you're neighbor saw me tiptoeing out your front door," I corrected him, beginning to enjoy myself. Should I tell him a dog's barking had wakened me and that I had discovered my hand was on his wife's tit? I must be careful, not wanting Rosita to have to answer questions.

"Why did you go inside? Why didn't you drop her off and leave?

"Rosita was beside herself. The break-in had been a traumatic experience I guess. She asked me to come in so I did."

His end of the phone line was silent. I wondered if Ollie had hung up on me again. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Inside my house, what happened?"

"I can tell you what did not happen. Would that satisfy you?"

I knew I was sticking my neck out. Laura was busily getting dressed but she was watching me, motioning for me to end the conversation, nervous and edgy.

"All right, I'll bite. What didn't happen," Mr. Ollie Pettersen said sarcastically.

"I don't smoke. I did not purposely buy cigarettes and put one out on Rosita's ass when she wouldn't give me what I asked for."

Laura was screaming, rushing me from the other side of the room, beating on my chest but it didn't matter. I let her pound the frustration out of her system.

Ollie Pettersen had hung up on me again.

{To be continued}

12