My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Rosita wants to see us,” Laura said when I got home on Friday afternoon.

“She called? She wants to see us?” I stammered.

“Yes, she called. I told her we would go tonight.”

“Did she say if Ollie would be there?”

“She didn’t say. I’m not looking forward to seeing him either but I told her we would be there at eight.”

“Okay,” I said, wondering why Rosita wanted to see Laura.

We talked about other things on the drive to the Pettersen home. While curious, we saw no need to rehearse what we would say, how we would answer certain questions or for that matter, how we would act.

Laura struggled to catch her breath when she saw the car. The Corvette was parked in front of a Cadillac on the circular drive.

“Petri, this is my sister, Laura,” I said when Petri answered the door, a sullen expression on her face.

“Don’t try to bullshit me. We know she isn’t your sister,” Petri’s uncharacteristic remark caught me off guard but it didn’t seem to phase Laura. She put her hand forward in an effort to shake hands, a gesture Petri totally ignored.

“She’s on to us sis,” I said, failing to make an impression on either of the females.

From the far end of the hall I caught a glimpse of Huley, sticking her head out and ducking back into the family room. I took Laura’s hand and headed in that direction. Petri followed, silently.

“Laura, this is Rosita and Huley Pettersen,” I said, noting that Ollie was absent. Laura nodded to the two women. They sat passively, Rosita in a wing tipped chair by the fireplace, Huley next to Jake Trainer on one of the sofas in the room. “And this is Jake Trainer,” I added. None of them acknowledged her existence.

After what seemed to be an awkward hour, Rosita rose and stepped forward to take Laura’s hand. “Thank you both for coming. Please have a seat.”

I guided Laura to the other sofa and Petri took a seat next to her sister. Rosita remained standing, waiting for us to get settled.

“I’ve seen the documents my husband signed and I’ll tell you none of them are legally binding,” Rosita began, sounding rehearsed but firm. Her voice did not waver but it seemed the short sentence was all she had to say.

Laura squeezed my hand. “Is that the reason you invited us to come here? Is that all you wanted to say?” I squeezed her hand and looked at her adoringly. It appeared that she was going to rise to her feet and I was preparing to stand with her when Rosita spoke.

“I have something to say to Randy and I wanted you here to witness my anger. Randy, what you have done to my family is reprehensible. I’ll never forgive you.”

“Wait, wait, wait,” Laura jumped to her feet. “He’s already heard this from me. I’ll not let you reprimand his actions again.” I was on my feet also.

“What did he do? Did he do something to papa?” Petri interrupted her voice forlorn. She had always been perky and carefree. It disturbed me to see her down.

“It’s not something you need to know. Let’s just say that Randy should be ashamed of himself.” Rosita’s fierce look was alarming to see.

“Can we speak in private,” Laura appealed to Rosita who must have considered the suggestion was a good idea. She motioned for Laura to follow her out of the room. I took a seat and looked at the others. The room was silent for a full minute before Huley spoke.

“Is that whore really your sister?” The words came out of her mouth like she was spitting in my face.

“She’s not a whore but if you are referring to Laura she is not my sister,” I responded, trying to maintain a calm exterior to hide the seething inside.

“Are you fucking her?”

“Every chance I get,” I answered Huley, smiling.

“Are you proud of yourself for fucking a whore?”

She was trying to bait me but I refused to let myself react and say something I would regret.

“What did you do to papa?” The corners of Petri’s eyes showed signs of tears forming.

“I swore to your father that I would not involve you in our disagreement,” I told her, speaking as frankly and kindly as possible. Actually, it was not true. I had volunteered that I would not involve Rosita or Huley; nothing had been mentioned about Petri. My offer had gone unnoticed by Ollie.

“That whore is Tess, isn’t she? That’s why you called me Tess. You called me that in front of Papa,” Huley accused me, thoughtfully as if realizing that the name would mean something to Ollie. I could tell that she knew or suspected there had been a connection between Tess and her father. It was on the tip of her tongue but she did not say anything. Instead, she reached for Jake’s hand and draped it over her shoulder while watching me for a reaction.

“Where is your father?” I directed the question to no one in particular. The sisters remained silent and Jake was expressionless. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, “Who cares?”

I engaged Jake Trainer in a conversation about football and his chances of playing again. He answered my questions in a congenial way but did nothing to prolong the chat.

Laura and Rosita reappeared, both looking as if they had been crying.

“That’s Tess. She’s a whore and Randy fucks her as often as he can,” Huley announced to the room but for the benefit of her mother.

“Don’t talk like that, apologize this instant,” Rosita screamed at her daughter and turned to Laura, taking both of her hands and searching her eyes as if she was apologizing for Huley’s insulting accusations.

Huley said nothing.

Laura caught my eye and motioned with her head for me to come to her. She and Rosita were still holding hands. As I approached them Rosita released Laura’s hands and took mine. There was deep sorrow in her eyes but no words escaped her lips.

Rosita walked with us to the front door where she hugged us, still remaining silent. Her eyes spoke volumes.

“What happened?” I ask as soon as we were in the car.

“We had a girl to girl talk. I told her my troubles and she told me hers,” Laura said calmly.

“Come on, what happened?”

She didn’t want to say more. We drove home in silence, Laura was lost in her own thoughts. It was not until we were in bed that she opened up.

Like his father, Ollie had taken off, leaving Rosita to fend for herself. She had taken over the business. Because of Ollie’s disappearance, prospects of settling with the insurance company for the break-in seemed dim. The girls did not know why their father had left and Rosita wanted to keep it that way. Ollie’s mother blamed her son’s leaving on Rosita and his sister was barely speaking. Laura felt sorry for Rosita and the girls.

Laura wouldn’t tell me what she had said but from the way Rosita held my hands and looked into my eyes I could tell that Laura had told her the reason for my actions against her husband. I suspected that Laura had told her about the cigarette burn. Rosita had seen the documents and her husband’s signature. She would know that Laura was not making up the story. I imagined Laura telling Rosita how I had promised to come back and arrange to have her ass repaired surgically and that my being back had helped repair her mind.

“She was concerned about the documents and Huley having to give up the car. I told her to forget the documents and that I did not want the car.”

“No wonder there was such a change in her demeanor,” I ventured to say, wondering how Robert Parker would react to Laura’s generosity.

“That’s quite a house. I hope they can stay there,” Laura said.

“I hope so too,” I said, thinking about Rosita’s transformation from dour accuser to mollified sympathizer.

“What did you talk about while we were gone? Were the girls hostile?”

“I had to defend both you and myself. You heard Huley tell her mother that you were a whore and that I fucked you every chance I got. That was just a sample of the conversation while you were gone.”

For the first time in days I heard Laura laugh. “I’m glad you set her straight sweetheart. Now prove it!”

{To be continued}

12