My Second Weekend With Ali Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple meets The Big Old Arab again.
1.7k words
3.88
48.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday 10-11-2000
7:50 PM.

Ali arrived, he had phoned 10 minutes earlier.

My husband was tied and gagged when I received Ali at the door; the only thing I was wearing was a thin black dress and nothing else.

Ali kissed me tender in the doorway and rubbed his hand against my pussy through the fabric. Then Ali followed me into the living room.

Ali looked at my helpless husband and ordered me to lay down on the table in front of him and pull my dress up around my belly.

I did exactly what Ali told me to do, my pussy felt like it was boiling and it was soaking wet.

Ali took of his pants and revealed his big hard cock, he pushed my dress a bit further up over my belly and entered my burning pussy with his big fat cock, I moaned and screamed caused by his violent entry, then it was in to the hilt, ooh it was so good, I felt it like he was splitting me in two.

I moaned; "Oooooh yes Ali fuck me, I have been longing for your big cock all week, fuuuck meee!"

He sure did, he fucked me hard, deep hard thrusts, I lay flat on my back with my eyes closed and enjoyed it, my mouth was wide open gasping for air and moaning highly.

Ali fucked me fast and hard, hard thrusts so my breasts and belly bounced back and forth at his hard thrusts. He fucked me in that way 15-20 minutes, I got an orgasm and screamed; "Ooooh Ali you are great, oooh I'm coming oooooooh!"

He hammered his big cock to the bottom of my pussy and groaned; "Now you get my seed Lene, its coming nooooow ooooooooooh yes!"

A moment later Ali redraw his cock, I could feel his seed running from my stretched pussy. Ali kissed me and said; "Do you make a cup of coffee now Lene, I sure could use it now!"

I said; "Yes Ali!" and got up I saw a puddle of seed on the carpet and took an old towel and put it on the seed-puddle to absorb the seed. I vent to the kitchen to make the coffee.

I came back with two cups of coffee and put them on the table. Ali sat on a chair and played with his big cock, it was beginning to get hard again. He told me to sit down beside him and continue his work.

A moment later I sat at the table one hand on the cup and the other one playing with Ali's growing cock, soon it was hard again.

I looked at Ali and said; "Your cock is ready again Ali, please fuck me again now!"

Ali looked at me and said; "You'll have to wait a moment longer Lene, I want to finish my coffee first, but you can take your dress of as long as I finish my coffee, I want to get a good look at your tits when I fuck you next time!"

I stood up and took my dress of, as my head was covered with the dress I felt Ali pinching my right nipple, it hurts a bit and I moaned highly!

Ali said; "Get up on the table again Lene so I can fuck you again!"

I did as I was told and a moment later my legs were on Ali's shoulders and his big fat cock was in my pussy.

I screamed when he gave me a hard thrust into my pussy right to the hilt; "Ooooooh Aliiii yeeeeees!" He then fucked me with hard deep thrusts while he groaned; "Oooooh you horny slut, take that and that ooooooooh!" - "Now I'm going to fuck you until you scream you horny slut whore!"

He turned his head at my husband and said; "Now I'm fucking your slut wife and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

I could feel my breasts bounce back and forth every time he trusted his big cock to the bottom of my pussy. I got 2 minor orgasms and then the big one came just as Ali buried his cock deep in me and filled me with his seed.

I screamed loudly; "Oooooh yeeeees Aliiiiii fill my belly with your hot seed ooooh yes!"

He then pulled his shrinking cock from my pussy; I just lay on the table gasping for air.

When my breath was back to normal we sat talking a bit again, Ali looked at my husband and said; "Do you want my child Lene?" He looked gloating at my husband and I answered; "Yes Ali fill my belly and womb with your seed again Ali!"

The words had a magic effect on Ali's cock, it began to grow hard again without anyone touching it, I caressed it tenderly and it was hard again.

Ali got a bright and horny idea, he said; "Lene I'm going to fuck you while you write a mail to our friend Bob, you are going to tell him that I'm fucking you while you write the mail!"

I looked at my husband and said; "What about him!"

Ali said; "He will be just fine, and he is not going anywhere!" We went upstairs to the guestroom, I started the computer and opened Outlook, Ali was standing behind me rubbing his big cock against my as and thighs.

When I started writing he placed the cock-head against my pussy.

I asked Ali; "Don't you want to fuck me?"

Ali answered; "You have to ask for it Lene!"

I wrote; Ali won't you fuck me with your big fat cock please, fuck me hard, thrust it up in my pussy noooooow!

I moaned; "Ooooh it feels so good, you fill me completely Ali, fuck me, fuck me!"

He fucked me for about 5 minutes and in that time I was unable to write on the mail, then he stopped and said; "now you write and tell Bob what a stud I am, and tell him how good it felt to have my big cock in you."

He fucked me hard and long time and he groaned as he filled my pussy with his seed.

When I gained conscience again I stood with seed running down my thighs and wrote the mail to the finish, I clicked on send and the mail was on its way. I turned the computer off and we went downstairs again.

We sat down at the table on the other side of the table than my husband was sitting.

I was sitting on Ali's lap and I felt his cock growing and press against my ass, while we had another cup of coffee.

Ali said; "I wonder what Bob will think about our mail.

I answered; "I hope he will enjoy it" and a little later I continued; "Your cock is ready again Ali, what now?"

Ali told me that he was going to fuck me in our bed now, he continued that my husband could sit here and listen to my screaming and moaning, we leave the door open so he'll have a good sound!"

We left for the bedroom, Ali pushed me down on my back and spread my legs, he guided his big cock to the right spot, and then he gave a hard thrust and his cock sunk into my soft and soaking flesh.

Ali fucked me hard and demanding, he called me "Bitch" - "Whore" - and "horny slut" Suddenly he thrust his big cock to the bottom of my pussy. I met his thrust and raised my pussy against him to take every inch of the big cock, then the orgasm hit me hard, cramps make convulsions in my body and I screamed loud;" Ooooooooh Aliiiiii ooooooooh!"

We lay close for a long time, talking and caressing, then we returned to the living room.

I set my husband free and we all had a cup of coffee and talked a bit, then Ali suddenly said to my husband; "Well Joergen now its time to say good night, you have to use the guestroom.

I kissed Joergen and whispered in his ear; "Don't you worry I love only you, this affair is pure sex and nothing else!" Then we went to our bedroom.

Ali started with licking my pussy and I got a really good orgasm, shortly after I was ready again, so was Ali. He placed my legs on his shoulders and plunged his big cock in my pussy to the hilt, he fucked me hard while I moaned and the bed squeaked so I thought it would break down under us. That he continued doing until I got an incredible orgasm, my pussy milked Ali's cock in orgasmic convulsions.

That was too much for Ali he groaned; "Oooooh Lene you horny slut I can't take more, its coming noooooow ooooooooh yeeeeeeees!"

After that we just lay tight together caressing each other, I succeeded in getting Ali ready again in a short while.

Ali told me to kneel beside the bed and rest my body on the bed. Ali placed his big cock in the opening of my pussy and one hard thrust; I felt his cock pressing against my womb; "Ooooooh Ali oooooooh yes fuck me ooooooooh you are so great oooooh!"

He sure did, fucked me hard and deep while I moaned and screamed. When I heard Ali's breezing became heavy, I began to stimulate my clit and I succeeded in getting my orgasm exactly at the time Ali buried his cock to the hilt and filled my belly with his seed, it was just so great.

I got up on the bed and lay down on my right side, Ali lay down behind me real tight, and he kneaded my breasts and kissed me in my neck. It was so great and at the same time I felt our juices pouring from my pussy.

Once again I felt Ali's cock grow and press against my buttocks. I raised my left leg and opened the way to my pussy for Ali and moaned; "Fuck me one more time Ali now!"

Ali entered my pussy and fucked me with long deep thrusts, all the way in and nearly out, oh my good how I enjoyed it.

When we both orgasmed we lay there caressing each other until the sleep overpowered us.

The last thing I felt before going to sleep was Ali's hands and cock against my buttocks. That was the end of the first day.

To Be Continued...