My Second Wife

Story Info
Once burned twice careful!
1.6k words
3.65
25.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is honesty the best policy? I'll let you decide.

I've been married for forty-one years; to my second wife actually. The first marriage ended when my wife found lingerie that didn't belong to her in a box in our closet.

She didn't believe me when I confessed that it was mine! I tried to explain that it was a fetish that I had before we were married. I just liked girly things. She couldn't imagine that an ex officer in the Army, a guy who played soccer in college and was a big flirt could also be, in her words, perverted!

In reality that was me! She just couldn't accept it and that was that. I decided to be honest and open with the next woman in my life and the next one after that if necessary. It wasn't worth the inevitable grief to keep things hidden.

A few months after our divorce I met Sally. Do you remember the song about the girl who sang "do wah diddy diddy dum, diddy do?" That was Sally! The original flower child; except she was three years older than me. And, she didn't actually sing that song but that is how I think of her to this day. Happy, smiling and full of life; she is fun to be with. That's why I married her but before I did I told her about my fetish.

Her eyes were as big as saucers as I explained about my failed first marriage over drinks at our favorite restaurant. Her reaction, "Are you wearing panties now?"

I blushed and said, "No, of course not!"

"Oh, sweetie, that's too bad!" She giggled, leaned over the table and whispered, "I'd kind of like to see that."

"You're not disgusted?"

"Why? Should I be?"

"No! But I was afraid you would be. I didn't want to lose you but I didn't want to be dishonest either. Helen couldn't get past it and..."

"Helen is an idiot! But remind me to thank her if I ever meet her."

"Are you ready to order?" Our waiter interrupted.

Sally put her hand on mine and squeezed. "We're just having a quick drink tonight; could we have the check please?"

As the waiter left she squeezed my hand again. "Let's go to your place and order a pizza. I'd like to see your collection."

"But...," I objected, "I don't have anything to show you."

"What? Then why did you tell me?"

"I already told you, I don't want to keep secrets."

"Then we'll just have to go to my place! I want a fashion show!"

From that evening on I tried my best to always be open and honest with Sally and she has always been understanding, accepting and honest with me too. She often would buy things for me like bikini briefs or silky boxers and when she found a source for items that were a little naughtier she bought things like "package enhancing" briefs.

Every once in a while we would have a "girls night." Sally would have some new sexy lingerie. I would shower and shave and try her newest things on. She always made a cheese plate and a hot hors d'oeuvre to enjoy as I modeled her latest purchases. She purchased a wig and had it styled to match her hairdo. When our "play date" was on a Saturday she started to do makeup for me. We began with just lipstick but eventually it included everything she used right down to the foundation.

On those weekends I was her lesbian lover who visited when her husband was out of town on business! She loved to talk about how much better I was at eating her pussy than her husband was. She taught me everything I didn't already know about making love. Not just having sex but really making love.

During those early years, as our family of three kids grew up, our exploration of sexy clothing was limited to the privacy of our home but as they went through their teenage years we were forced to tone down our play time. Sometimes we would pack them off to grandma's just to have a little privacy at home and when they were old enough to stay home alone we would go out for a night on the town. Once a year, to celebrate our anniversary, we would get a room in the city. We would have dinner, take in a show and enjoy drinks and dancing at the hotel bar before retiring for the night.

On the first of those weekends Sally started a tradition that continues to this day. She bought his and hers pajamas! Hers was a leopard print nightie and mine matching boxers. When I opened the box and saw her gift she got a sly smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eye and asked, "Which outfit should I wear?"

I must admit I didn't expect to be given a choice. I'm sure I looked a little confused. I wondered, "You mean it's my choice?"

"That's the deal, lover! Which will it be; nightie or boxers?" The look on her face was deliciously naughty.

I picked up the nightie and held it up to my chest. "Do you think it will fit?"

"I hope so, lover, I bought it with you in mind." She picked up the boxers and went into the bathroom to change. I stripped as fast as I could and put on the nightie; the hem was about hip high and didn't cover my package at all. I put on the matching g-string and that didn't help much either. I got on the bed and tried to look as sexy as possible. No matter what I tried the g-string just wasn't working for me. I'm not an especially big guy; five-nine and a hundred forty-five pounds. I'll never pass for a woman; my nose and Adams apple are too big but I felt very sexy!

When Sally came out she was wearing nothing but her heels and the boxers. For some reason, duh, she looked sexy as hell to me and my swollen penis, having a mind of its own, decided to give her a proper salute.

"A little excited are we?" Sally teased. "Stand up; I want to get a good look at you!"

I stood and twirled around slowly. "What do you think?"

"I think that g-string is useless." She went to her purse and pulled out a man's version of the same thing. "Let's see how this looks."

I changed into the man's version of the g-string which was little more than a leopard print bag! "Much better!" she declared. "But you've got way too much hair!" She went to her purse and brought out a small electric trimmer she uses around my ears and neck between hair cuts. While I watched in the mirror across the room she gave me a quick bikini trim.

Satisfied with the results she declared, "Now that's sexy!"

Sally was right! I was with the woman I loved and wearing a sexy nightie and feeling the sexiest I have ever felt. She brought out her DVD player and put in a mix she'd prepared just for us. We danced for almost an hour; slowly grinding into each other until we just couldn't wait another minute. We fell into bed and made love like it was our first time.

I couldn't wait but I wanted it to last forever. We kissed like teenagers at a drive-in theater; hardly pausing to breathe. One hand groped her naked breasts while the other held her close. "Lower!" She pleaded breathlessly.

As my free hand stroked her belly and hips I kissed my way down her neck and sucked a rock hard nipple between my lips. When I felt the silky material of my boxers still covering her vulva I swear I could hear the Pointer Sisters singing, "I want a lover with an easy touch."

As much as I wanted her at that moment Sally was even more impatient. She pulled the skimpy pouch away from my crotch and held my cock in her soft hands. Insistently she demanded, "You're ready! What are you waiting for?"

"Not yet, lover."

"Yes!" Sally insisted, "Now! I want you now!" She pushed the boxers down to her knees and kicked them off. With my arm trapped around her waist she had no trouble rolling me onto my back. She threw one leg over my hips and grabbing my cock she pushing it into her hot, swollen pussy. She leaned on my chest with both hands, ground her pussy on my cock and biting her lip squealed, "Fuck me, damn it, fuck me!"

It was no time to argue. I grabbed a pillow and rolled her on to it without missing a beat. I did my best to make long deliberate strokes against her g-spot and she met each thrust with her heels urging me on. When her hands grasped the sheets, when she arched her back and her legs seemed to have me in a death grip I knew there was no need to wait another second! One final thrust and it was almost over. My aching cock pulsed once, twice, and then again and again; emptying my balls into her hungry pussy. I collapsed into her arms and fell asleep as she stroked my head.

Once a year now Sally gets me a new outfit for our weekend on the town and now that the kids are out of the house I don't always wear lingerie at home but when I do it makes me feel like the sexiest man in the world!