My Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, "I'm very sure, but I can tell you this: I want to do it again. I loved every second of it. I love the taste of your cum."

She showed me a warm smile, "I think it's time for a short break. I'm glad you suggested bringing our drinks up."

* * *

I lost track of how many times I came that afternoon—perhaps as many as eight or nine. After the first two, Tina shocked me by sliding her tongue lower and teasing my puckered ass. After my third, she actually drove her tongue in there and fucked my ass with it. I came a fourth and fifth time just from that. Of course, I reciprocated when it was my turn to go down on her again. Likewise, she came hard once while my tongue was in her ass. I loved it—and she did as well."

* * *

All good things come to an end. Both exhausted, we took a very sensual shower, washing each other totally. While we were drying, she stated flatly, "It's time for me to call Jay. Will you stay until he gets here? I really want you to meet him and for the two of you to get to know each other."

"Sure" I answered without thinking, my mind still reeling from the three hours of intense lovemaking. "But I do have to work early tomorrow."

She pouted her lips, "Oh, that's too bad. I was so hoping you might be able to spend the night. Are you sure you can't manage it?"

"You call Jay. I'll make a couple of calls and see what I can do."

Her mood brightened instantly, "Fantastic."

While she called her husband, I hit my speed dial for one of my assistant managers. He couldn't do it, so I called the second. He agreed to switch shifts with me, so I wouldn't have to go in to work until three the following afternoon. I was set to spend the night, but still not sure if I'd made the right decision. Tina and Jay were married after all, and I was a third wheel. I wasn't sure how to play that role—what was expected of me.

"He'll be here in twenty minutes. He's been at the club, so he'll probably need a quick shower."

"I'm good for spending the night, but . . ."

"Dallas, it will be the same as with you and me. Do what you're comfortable with doing. Don't feel any pressure to do anything you're not okay with. The last thing we want is for you to feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do."

"But he's your husband, and I don't want to do anything to-"

Tina let out a huge laugh, "Hon, if I was the jealous type, I wouldn't have invited you to meet him, let alone spend the night with us. When you're in our home, there are no rules, and for sure no boundaries."

Jay was naked when he entered the den. Tina and I were sitting on the sofa, sipping our drinks and chatting. Of course, there was an occasional kiss and touch, but nothing that would get things heated up again.

"Jay, this is Dallas Marshall."

His face showed his joy at finally meeting me. "Ah yes, the sexy lady from the beach. I trust you two have had a nice afternoon together."

Tina laughed out loud, "Yes, you could say that. It was Dallas' first time with another woman, and she took to it like bees to honey. We both came so hard and so many times, I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the police."

Jay looked me straight in the eyes, "My, my, that's a resounding endorsement coming from my wife. Usually, her reports to me are punctuated by a slight wave of her hand in a 'so, so' fashion. You've made quite the impression on her."

I didn't know how to respond, so I answered simply, "Beginner's luck, I guess."

That sent both of them into a wild fit of laughter. When they'd settled down, he said, "Well, I'm off to the shower." And he immediately turned and headed upstairs.

* * *

While Jay was upstairs, Tina ordered Chinese for delivery—after making sure I was okay with that. When the doorbell rang, she went to the door without covering up. She was still paying the bill when her husband came downstairs.

"She loves doing that." He said with a chuckle. "We always get the fastest service in town."

I chuckled as well, "I imagine so."

"So, Dallas, what's your take on things so far?" He asked me in a sincere tone.

I thought about it for several seconds and finally decided on, "I'm not sure. There have been too many firsts to count, but I've had fun today."

"I'm glad. Tina is amazing, isn't she?"

"That's the understatement of the year."

* * *

Halfway through our meal, Jay got up from the table to refill our tea glasses. His cock was standing straight up. He was totally shaven, but I already knew that from seeing him earlier. His cock looked both powerful and beautiful. I sensed that neither of them would think ill of me for unabashedly staring at it. I couldn't pull my eyes from it. I guessed it to be in the seven inch range and very thick. Seeing it, Tina let out a silly giggle and said to me, "My, my, it looks like someone likes looking at you, even if through just one eye."

Jay chuckled, "I do indeed." And then he swayed his hips, causing his hard cock to swing from side to side playfully. I felt awkward not saying something, so I said, "I guess we'd better hurry and finish eating."

"We can have tube steak for dessert." Tina said with another giggle.

Jay responded, "Ooooo, I do like the sound of that."

"Like you need to tell us that. Dallas, have you ever known a man to turn down a blowjob?"

"No Ma'am, and especially not a doubleheader—which I've written about but never done. I can't wait to try it."

When we were all finished eating, Tina refused to let me help her clean up. She insisted that Jay and I move to the den and "get better acquainted". My eyes widened when I saw her wink and show me a naughty grin.

I sat on the sofa while Jay poured drinks for the three of us. His cock hadn't dwindled a bit, but waved proudly out in front of him. I was surprised when he sat in the stuffed chair instead of joining me on the sofa, but I was happy about that. I just didn't feel right about being so close to him without Tina there with us.

"So, Dallas, are you going to tell me your Lit username, or keep me guessing for the rest of my life?"

I was tempted to tell him, but I couldn't force myself to. Finally I told him the truth about why I was reluctant, "I would, and I know this is going to sound stupid, but until today I'd never done any of the things I've written about. And I was so, so wrong about what it would be like to have sex with another woman, I'm sure I was probably just as wrong about the other things as well. A friend of mine from Lit even told me that he could tell from my writing that I'd never experienced any of those things."

He let my words soak in for a few seconds, and then he nodded, "That's understandable. I assume most of the authors on there would be hesitant to let people they know read their stories."

"I will tell you this, though. I've been thinking about creating another username and posting future stories under that username. This time, I'm only going to write about things I've actually done. I won't mind giving you that username at all. In fact, I would appreciate you and Tina reading them before I post them so you can give me your opinion and make suggestions."

"Now THAT would be awesome!"

I didn't get why he'd reacted that way. "What?"

"Don't you see? Since Tina and I are going to be the ones you experience so many firsts with, we'll know that you're writing about us, even if you change the names and descriptions. That would be hot as hell, and I'll bet even Tina will want to read them."

"Read what? Tina asked as she entered the den, "And why the hell are you sitting all the way over there? I'd hoped you two would be enjoying a little 'alone time'.

"We were." Jay responded, and then he told her my idea for writing future stories under a different username.

She sat beside me and sipped her drink, the fingertips of her other hand trailing up and down my thigh. "Jay, honey, why don't you move the coffee table back and come stand in front of Dallas. If she's going to write about your gorgeous cock, she needs to have a good look at it—and not while having to concentrate on other things that might be going on later."

Seconds later, Jay was standing right in front of me. Tina had moved my knees apart so he could stand between my legs. Then he put one hand on his hip and held his glass in the other. Tina purred in my ear, "Don't be shy, hon. Have a good long look. Hell, we've been together for thirteen years, and I still love looking at it. Isn't it the most beautiful cock you've ever seen?"

I grinned at her, "I thought that the instant he stood up in the kitchen. I really think it's awesome . . . and beautiful to look at." After another minute, I added, "I have a confession. I don't think I've ever really had a chance to look at one—not like this. The few men I've been with . . . when they got hard, they just wanted to get busy. They wanted it in my mouth or pussy immediately."

Jay let out a chuckle, "That's because most men have a hidden fear of losing their erection and not being able to get it back if they wait too long. I don't have to worry about that—not with Tina around anyway. She knows just what to do."

While he was talking, Tina moved her hand from my leg and cupped his heavy balls. When she released them, she returned her hand to me, but not on my thigh. She placed it right on my pussy and just held it there without moving it.

I desperately wanted to touch it. "May I?"

"Of course, hon, you can do anything you want. Please don't ever feel you have to ask permission."

So I reached up and slid my fingers around it. I could feel it throbbing and twitching in my hand. It felt warm and wonderful and strong.

After a couple of minutes of my holding it and feeling it, Tina must have sensed what I had an overwhelming urge to do, "It's okay, Dallas. Play with it, kiss it, lick it, anything you want . . . for as long as you want. The evening is still young. We have plenty of time. Jay won't rush you. He knows he's going to cum more than once tonight, so you can play as long as you want. Isn't that right, Dear?"

"Of course, but I would like another drink."

Hearing that, Tina released my pussy, took our glasses and walked to the bar. Before handing them to us though, she sat them on the coffee table and gave Jay a long passionate kiss. Then she moved to me and bent over, giving me the same kind of kiss. While she was kissing me, Jay's cocked jumped in my hand. When she stood up, I giggled, "His cock jumped while you were kissing me."

"That's because I loved watching Tina with another woman. It's my favorite thing to watch her do. I never tire of seeing it."

I giggled again, "Then I hope you have plenty of opportunities to watch us tonight. I really, really love everything we did today." I took a sip of my fresh drink and handed it back to Tina. And then I wasted no time leaning forward and kissing the head of Jay's magnificent cock.

After kissing it and licking up and down his long shaft for a good while, I took the head between my lips. I knew I wouldn't be able to take much of it into my mouth. It was simply too thick, but I forced myself to press on. Actually, I surprised myself by taking a little more than half of it, but it did really stretch my jaws.

When I let it slip from my mouth and looked at Tina, she was grinning from ear to ear. Evidently, she liked watching another woman suck her husband's beautiful cock. She winked at me, her grin never fading, so I slid my lips over it again and swirled my tongue around the head.

After only another minute, I told them both, "I'm sorry, but I need to pee."

"Go on, hon, I'll keep him occupied while you're gone."

So I got up and practically ran to the bathroom. While I was sitting on the toilet, I kept thinking "I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but so help me, I love it. I love all of it."

When I returned to the den, Tina was on her knees on the floor in front of her husband. He'd turned to one side, so when I sat, I had a perfect close up view of the action. I was amazed at her ability to take all of Jay's cock into her mouth, and several times, I saw her tongue sneak out and lick his balls while she had it all the way in her mouth. I couldn't imagine ever being able to do that.

When I'd been watching for a couple of minutes, Tina said to me, "I thought this was supposed to be a double header blowjob. Come join me."

She moved around to the far side of him, so I slid to the floor. We each licked up and down his shaft and took turns putting him in our mouth. There was a lot of tongue touching between us, and Jay moaned his delight when we abandoned his cock briefly to kiss. I especially loved kissing her with the head of his cock between our mouths. That was so hot, it made my already wet pussy even wetter.

"That's what I'd like to be doing when he cums." I said to Tina.

"Hell yeah!" Jay chimed in.

"I'd like that too." Tina agreed, as she slid her hand around his shaft near the base and began stroking him. We continued licking and kissing his cock and putting him in our mouths, even as she tightened her grip and stepped up the pace of her stroking.

My hand was on the back of Jay's thigh and I felt his muscles begin to twitch. "Any time now." He announced, so we switched back to his head, both swirling our tongues over it.

I knew it was time, but the first spurt of his hot cum still startled me. Tina put her free hand on the back of my head and drew my mouth firmly to hers with just the tip of Jay's cock between us. He came and came. I thought I'd gag before his spurts finally began to subside. When they did, Tina moved his cock away so that we could kiss passionately, sharing what we'd gathered with each other.

When we broke our kiss, she pointed to her husband's still oozing cock and said, "Go on, you can have the rest, but you have to share it with him."

When I glanced up at Jay, his grin told me he expected it, and enjoyed it even, so I took his shriveling cock in my mouth and milked the rest of his cum from it, being careful not to swallow it. Then I got to my feet. He didn't wait for me to initiate the kiss. He immediately pulled me in and kissed me deeply, taking his cum from me with his tongue. I thought that was possibly the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

* * *

"Gawd I'm so fucking horny I'm afraid I'll pass out." I told them both when we were sitting enjoying what was left of our drinks.

Tina laughed, "Me too, hon, but we need to pace ourselves. It's going to be a long night, and I really, really want to watch him fuck you—if you have no objection."

"No, no objection but . . ."

"But what, hon?"

"I really loved the way you made me cum, and I wouldn't mind my first good one of the evening happening that way."

Hearing that, Tina grabbed the small pillow from her end of the sofa. "Lay back and raise your hips. We'll take care of that right now." And then she slid the small pillow under me to give her easier access.

Jay pulled his chair over to get a better view. Now, I could look at him from time to time, but I mostly watched Tina and what she was doing to me. I knew it wasn't going to take long. I felt the first tremors of orgasm starting to build. Tina must have felt it as well, because she immediately shoved her tongue deep into my ass. That did it. I'm sure I let out a loud cry when it hit me.

When I was semi recuperated, Jay said with a chuckle, "I see you two have something else in common."

Tina giggled, "Ya think?"

* * *

"You really like watching him fuck other women?" I asked Tina while Jay was in the bathroom.

"Yes, hon, I do, and he loves watching me get fucked hard and fast, and he loves watching me give other men blowjobs. But like he told you earlier, his favorite is watching me with another woman. I don't personally care that much for getting fucked by other men. I prefer giving them blowjobs, but my favorite thing, other than with Jay, of course, is other women. I love that more than I can describe. My absolute favorite is being with Jay and another woman. I would forget all the rest of it if I could have that all the time."

"Me too." Jay said as he entered. "And speaking of that, I think it's time to retire to the bedroom."

It wasn't long before I was on my knees on the bed, my mouth on Tina's pussy, and her husband rocking into me from behind. In that position, he could really drive that magnificent cock of his deep into my pussy. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

I must have cum half a dozen times in the thirty minutes or so he was fucking me. Every time I looked up at Tina, she had a huge grin on her face. She came hard twice while I was eating her, and I loved the taste and feel of her slick cum. The whole time her husband was fucking me, she kept encouraging him, "That's right, baby, fuck her tight pussy. Show her what that awesome cock of yours can do."

When she sensed he was close to cumming, she stepped her coaching, "Oh yes, baby, fill her pussy with your sweet cum. Fill her up so you can watch me eat her and suck your cum out of her pussy."

He did just that. He buried his thick cock deep inside my pussy and barely moved it as he shot load after load of hot cum inside me. When he was finished, Tina rolled away from me. "Don't move." She instructed. And then I watched her clean her husband's cock with her tongue. When she was done, she knelt behind me and began licking and slurping his cum from my dripping pussy.

* * *

An hour later, Jay fucked me again, but this time, I was on top of him and she was sitting on his face. That time, I'm sure he lasted over an hour. I didn't last that long though. I rolled off of him, totally exhausted and watch as Tina finished him in a sixty-nine.

I'm not sure what time it was when we finally fell asleep, but I do know I'd never cum so hard or so many times in such a short time.

* * *

By the time I got home from work the next night, I was too exhausted to use my computer. The next evening though, I emailed Mr. Admirer and gave him an accounting of what I'd experienced with Tina and Jay. I'm not sure why, but I gave him much, much more detail than I had intended. Finally, after thanking him for giving me the nudge that eventually led to everything I'd experienced since his first email, I ended the email with, "I want to meet you."

His reply came within minutes:

"Dallas:

Do you have off next Saturday?

Your Secret Admirer"

I answered back almost immediately with "Yes, I can arrange to be off on Saturday."

"Dallas:

If you're sure you are ready to meet, be at that same nude beach at eleven a.m. Go alone. I'll find you.

Your Secret Admirer"

* * *

I was very nervous, but I wasn't sure why. It was a public place and there were many, many people around. I was trying very hard not to watch people as they approached from both directions, so I lay back on my towel and closed my eyes.

"Dallas", a female voice said.

When I opened my eyes, I got the shock of my life. Standing at my feet, totally nude was my younger brother and his twin sister. "Josh!" I half screamed when I could manage, "Becky! What the . . . What are you two doing here for Christ's sakes?"

They just laughed and spread out a towel beside mine. They both sat on it cross legged facing me. Finally, Becky said, "We're your secret admirer."

I gasped, "No way! Tell me this is someone's idea of a joke."

"It's no joke." My brother said, shaking his head.

"Dal, have you ever wondered why the two of us never got married—why we both still live in Mom and Dad's house?" Becky asked me.

When our parents split up, our Mother went to live with her sister. She said the house had too many bad memories for her to handle. Dad moved and later was killed in a car accident. The house was paid for, so Becky and Josh just kept living there. All I could do was shake my head.