My Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Randi and Ray, the next day.
2.1k words
4.23
72.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story, it never really happened except in the mind of an erotic dreamer. Women have dream fantasies of experiences that they never want to live, this is mine:

My Secret – Ch. 2

Work was usually just another day, but today, I had a hard time concentrating during my 8 to 5 shift. In my mind, I kept thinking about what Ray had forced me to do last night and how good getting laid had felt after the initial fear and pain of losing my virginity. I kept focusing on how his cock filled me up causing those euphoric feelings that rippled through my body as he pounded into me.

Finally, my shift was over. I still had Saturday night in front of me. Even though I was hesitant to talk to my brother, I needed to tell him how worried I was over what we had done. I had to know what he was thinking and feeling. I loved him as a brother but what we did wasn't supposed to happen.

As I headed home, my plan was to change clothes, get something to eat and then find Ray who was probably out somewhere with his girlfriend, Cyndi. I pulled into the driveway, Ray's car was there. He hadn't gone out yet. I went in the house, headed up the stairs toward the music that was coming from his room and opened his bedroom door. There, laying on the bed was my brother, naked with his eyes closed, stroking that huge cock that less than 24 hours ago had been inside me. It was a beautiful cock, I still didn't know how something that big had been able to get in me as my nipples began to harden and my pussy started tingling.

Here I was, just the reverse of last night, me staring at Ray doing himself. I was magnetized by the sight, of it. The only thought that remained in my head was that I had to have that cock again. He didn't hear me as I slipped over to his bed and slowly bent down to kiss the tip of his cock. I looked at him for a reaction and his eyes suddenly popped opened when he realized that I was licking up the pre-cum that coated the purple mushroom of his cock head.

I knew where we were headed. I was going to have sex with my brother again, this time willingly. I unzipped my pants and kicked off my shoes. In a rush, I pushed my pants and panties over my hips and wiggled out of them. I was already wet between my legs. Without wasting any time, I took a firm hold of his cock, climbed over Ray as I positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy and tried to get it inside me. His hands came up to stop my advance as he said, "Randi, what are you doing?"

It was too late, I had the head of his cock in me and I was trying to push down to get more of him inside but he was able to lift me up and off of his cock. I wanted it inside me and wiggled to get out of his grasp then said, "Let go, I want your cock in me...now."

He released the hold on me as I lowered my hips and got him back inside me. Deeper it went, still stretching me wide open but it felt so good as I got more and more of his cock in my pussy. There was no pain, only a full feeling as I felt the tip of his cock hit my cervix. As I started to bounce on his cock, I pulled my blouse off and unclasped my bra. The feeling was indescribable. My pussy was juicing around his fully impaled cock. The friction was sending me into orbit as I pinched my nipples. An orgasm hit me on about the third stroke and my pace quickened sending me toward another one. As soon as the second one hit, another followed and another. Never had I felt like this before. I don't know how long it lasted but I felt Ray go rigid and his cock pulsed as I felt him shooting his cum deep in my pussy.

I collapsed on his chest as I felt him start to soften and slip out of me. The feeling was even better than the first time. I knew that this wouldn't be the last. I didn't care anymore whether this was right or wrong, I just knew that I wanted more. As I got up to clean myself up in the bathroom, Ray followed me saying, "Randi, what have we done?"

"I was overwhelmed with lust last night when I discovered you all exposed, getting yourself off," he said. "I didn't see you as my sister then, just a hot female."

He went on to say, "Cyndi got me so frustrated with her teasing last night. I was all worked up and she wouldn't even relieve me with a hand-job. When I saw you that way, I couldn't help it, it just happened. I'm sorry for what I did to you."

I answered, "At first, I was so scared. When you finished with me last night, I didn't know what to think. I thought about what had happened all day but finding you tonight, I knew I wanted more. Ray, I don't think this will ever be over."

I entered the bathroom, not bothering to close the door and turned on the water in the shower. Cum was leaking out of me so I sat down on the toilet. Ray stood in the doorway watching me and said, "Randi, we can't keep doing this. I love you for being my sister, not as my lover. . . . besides, if Mom and Dad ever found out, we'll both be dead."

Ray went on, "Randi, I'm supposed to be at Cyndi's in a half hour. Mind if I get a shower first.?"

"Go ahead, I'll be a little while here getting your cum to come out of me anyway." I said.

Ray responded, "Thanks Sis. . . . by the way, you are on the pill, right?"

His comment hit me like a ton of bricks. No, I wasn't on the pill. Panic hit me all at once. I hadn't even considered the possibility of getting pregnant. Twice now, Ray had deposited his cum in my pussy. I had to think. When was my last period? Where was I in my cycle? Then it hit me, I was at the last part of the fertile time. Instead of saying no to Ray, I lied and said, "Nothing to worry about," but under my breath, I thought, "At least I hope not." I would know for sure in the next two weeks.

He hurried with his shower and as he dried off, I got in the shower. Before I finished and got dressed, he was already out of the house. I didn't have anything planned for the evening but didn't want to go out either. Maybe a little reading and music would take my mind off things. I settled on my bed with a good novel and some soft music. After I had read a couple of chapters, I must have dozed off because when I awoke, Ray was sitting by my side, caressing my arm. He leaned down to kiss me but I avoided it. I asked, "Ray, what time is it?"

He told me it was after midnight. He started to touch my chest and I pushed his hand away and sat up. Then he tried to cuddle up to me and I wiggled out of his grasp. Then he asked, "What's wrong Randi?"

I said, "Nothing, you just woke me up. So how was your date?"

Ray said, "Not too good. Cyndi spent the night teasing me again and then when I tried to get romantic with her, she told me she was having her period and we couldn't do anything. She wouldn't even give me a blow job."

I replied, "So you thought you'd come to me? Ray, I'm your sister, not your play toy. You can't expect me to do for you what Cyndi won't. Besides, she is nothing but a bitch and I don't even understand what you see in her."

"Come on Randi, it's not like that," he said, "What you and I have is special. She left me horny as hell and all I need is a little relief. Can you help me out?"

I felt sorry for him but said, "Ray, I'm still a little tender down there so I don't think it would be a good idea for us to have sex again and I've never given a blow job so I don't know what to do."

He said, "I can teach you if you want and it would help me get rid of this raging boner at the same time."

Here was my brother, offering to give me blow job lessons. I wasn't sure I wanted that thing in my mouth or not but if I did it, at least he wouldn't put another load of cum in my pussy so I agreed to give it a try. "Ok, what do I do?" I asked.

Ray stood up and took off his pants and underwear. His cock was standing out already but drooping a little. He took my hand and guided it around the shaft. I couldn't even get my hand all the way around it, it was so big. He showed me how to jack it up and down as it began to grow longer and get straighter. Then he said to me, "Just kiss the tip and keep you hand moving on it."

With his instruction, I very reluctantly, put my lips on the head of his cock. It was soft and warm. Then he instructed me to open my mouth a little and take some of it inside. He said, "Do it like you would suck on a popsicle, but not too hard and don't use your teeth."

I did as he told me and it felt strange but pretty good in my mouth. I started sucking on it a little more and then he started to thrust it toward me. I backed off. I was afraid I would choke on it. Ray said, "Try to take as much as you can in you mouth, it's feeling so good. Use your hand to keep me from pushing it in too far."

I tried but could only get about half of it in my mouth before it started to gag me so I stopped there and started sucking on it as I pulled my mouth back. This wasn't that bad, I kind of liked doing this. As Ray thrust toward me, I was able to hold him back and prevent him from going too far. After a few minutes of this, I started to get the rhythm down.

Ray said, "Sis, go a little faster now....your doing great...a little deeper if you can..... Oh, god this feels good."

His cock was stiff and hard with a velvet feeling as I took in and out of my mouth. I went a little faster and Ray started to get a bit jerky.

Ray then said, "Oh my god, I'm about to cum......keep going........almost there....just a little more."

All at once, Ray stiffened up and tried to drive his cock in my mouth which I prevented. Then his cum hit my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I hadn't thought about this part. I wasn't sure whether to swallow it or spit it out.

Ray answered my question, "I'm cumming.....swallow it, swallow it all."

I could now taste it, it was a little bitter and salty and it was filling my mouth as I swallowed as much as I could. It was running over my lips and down my chin and Ray continued to pulse. Finally, I took my mouth off of his cock as the last dribbles came out of the hole on the end of it.

I was proud of myself, I had just given my first blow job and it wasn't that bad after all. Even though it was a new taste in my mouth, I liked it. I was even able to swallow most of the cum that came out and I knew that this wouldn't be the last blow job I gave.

Ray said, "Randi, are you sure that was the first blow job you gave?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" I responded

"Because it was one of the best ones I have ever received." He said.

"You're a good instructor." I said.

Then he hugged me and gave me a sisterly kiss on my cheek.

To be Continued in Ch 3: