My Secret Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Is this truly my desire? Will You approve?
920 words
3.92
8.2k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Master." I say as you come in the room.

"I want you to know what a good girl you are. MY good girl! You have pleased me very well." I blush at the compliments. I have been doing everything you have asked of me without hesitation and I'm learning very quickly.

"Thank you." I reply. "Master, I have a request if I may."

"What is it?" You reply.

"I was wondering if we could bring another girl into our bed, just for one night. It's something I've wanted to try." I blush at the thought of having another woman with us.

You smile and say "So, my pet, you want another woman?"

"Yes Master, if it will please you."

"I know just the woman!" You say. "She is a former sub of mine. She has moved on and I am not interested in her anymore. If you are not comfortable with this, please let me know."

Knowing you have my best interest at heart, I smile and say "yes Master, that will be fine. Thank you. I hope she agrees."

You pick up your phone to call her. I smile as you get on the phone and can feel the wetness starting. I can't wait and i want to ask if she agreed. I patiently wait. You hang up your phone, look at me and smile. "She will be here in about an hour" you respond. "Now, come shower with me so we can get ready." You grab me and kiss me. "I'm so glad you are mine." You say and we enter the shower.

As we enter the shower your cock is starting to become very hard. I look down, lick my lips, and quickly look away. Nothing gets by you and you look at me, smile, and say "See something you like my pet?"

I blush furiously and say "yes Master." Your cock is about 6 inches long and 2 inches thick when fully erect. I, however, love it when it is not so hard. That way I can feel it growing inside my mouth.

You look at me and say "Get on your knees and suck my cock." I very quickly get down on my knees and look up at you. Water is running down my head, down my back, and down my ass. I eagerly take your cock in my mouth and start to suck.

"Mmmmmm such a good girl" you say and I smile inside knowing I am pleasing you immensely. After a few mins your cock is very hard and fully erect. You pull me up, kiss my mouth and put 2 fingers in my pussy. I am extremely wet and your fingers slide in with ease. You kiss my mouth then proceed to kiss my neck. You know this drives me wild. You then proceed to my breasts where you take in my left nipple in your mouth. You start sucking it, licking it, and eventually biting it, causing some pain but bringing more pleasure with it. I put my hands on your head and moan. I move you to the right breast to do the same as you continue to finger fuck me. I am pleased you allow me to do this.

I can feel my Orgasm building and I tell you "Master, I am getting close." You stop, pull back but keep your fingers inside me moving.

"Good girl" you tell me. "Now, you may not cum right now. Do you understand?" You ask me.

"Yes Master but I'm not sure how long I will hold out." I say. You just smile and you have now inserted 3 fingers into my pussy. Sliding your fingers in and out, faster and faster I start to struggle to keep in my orgasm. "Master please, I need to cum" I say.

You just smile at me and say "remember your instructions my good girl." I try to control my breathing but it's no use when you insert a 4th finger. I am a total wreck by this point.

"Master please, please, please i need to cum. Please Master I can't last much longer." I beg you.

You love hearing me beg and knowing I am about to be pushed over the edge you lean forward, pushing your fingers even deeper inside me and say "yes my pet you can come." As you tell me this you press on my clit and send me over the edge.

"Oh thank you, thank you so much Master" I reply.

You smile and say "let's wash up and get ready for our guest." You proceed to be the gentle Master by washing my hair and body. I bask in just how much you care. We step out of the shower and dry off. You dress in just a pair of boxers and have me dress in a red lacy teddy. It is actually a size smaller than normal and it push my breasts up some. I put on matching panties, which is a thong. You look at me, smile and lick your lips.

"You are very delicious." You say to me.

"Thank you" I respond and blush. We walk in to the living room and sit down. After a few minutes, there is a knock at the door.

You look at me, smile, and say "go answer the door." I stand up without a word, walk over to the door, I am shaking because I'm so nervous. I opened the door and invite our guest inside.