My Secret Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Fulfilling my desire....is it worth it?
972 words
4.09
5.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our guest enters I take a minute to take a good look at her. She is about my height, 5ft. 7 in. She is also a lot skinnier than me. She has red hair and green eyes. She is wearing a tank top with no bra but her breasts are extremely perky. I would say she was probably a D cup. She is also wearing some shorts and high heels. She has done her makeup quite well.

"Hello" she says to my Master.

You smile at her and say "Hello. Thank you for coming today. This is my newest pet. She requested this adventure." You smile so big, grab me and kiss my head. I smile and blush in return.

"You are very pretty and sexy" she says to me.

"Thank you. You are so beautiful." I say to her.

"Alright let's make our way to the bedroom" you say. We walk in the bedroom and we both stand awaiting your instructions. You stand and look at us and say "First, remember our safe word, tulip. If anything hurts or becomes uncomfortable and you want to stop just use the safe word. Understand?"

"Yes Master." I reply

"Yes Sir." she says

"Good. Now, I want you to kiss each other very slowly and passionately." We look at each other and lean in. Our lips are so soft against each other. As you stand there watching us kiss, our hands start to move over each other's body. I shutter when her hands run slightly over my breasts. She stops and flicks my nipples making them rock hard. Then she gently squeezes my breasts and I moan in her mouth. Next I feel you behind me and I can feel your cock becoming very erect. You kiss my neck and pull my arms behind me. She continues to kiss me but moves from my mouth down to my neck. Slowly she works her way to my breasts. She pulls my breasts up out of my teddy and reaches down and licks one nipple then the other. While she is licking one, she is circling the other nipple with her finger. I can feel my pussy getting wet as she continues her sweet torture on my breasts.

"Get her naked" you tell her. She smiles and eagerly does as you say. She pulls the straps down from my shoulders and slides the rest all the way off. As she gets on her knees to remove my teddy, she leans forward and licks my pussy.

"Mmmm taste so good and so very wet" she says. I can feel you smiling as you watch her eagerly start to lick my pussy. You start to circle and pinch my nipples as she continues to lick my pussy. She removes all clothes from body and stands up.

"Now, my slut, you undress her and when you get to her shorts you may only use you mouth" you tell me. I excitedly remove her straps off her shoulders. As her shirt comes off I reach down and eagerly suck her titties. She has some beautiful, round, and perky ones. I lick her nipple and suck it a little. She gasps as I do this. I then get on my knees and use my teeth to unbutton her shorts. It's a little hard and you reach over and unbutton her shorts for me.

"Thank you Master" I reply. I reach forward and use my mouth to remove her shorts. I am surprised to see she is not wearing any underwear. Knowing what you like, her pussy is completely shaved. I lean forward and start to lick her pussy.

She is moaning with pleasure and you say "let's move to the bed my girls." We do as you have commanded. You stand at the end of the bed and tell us "you may have 15 mins of play time with each other."

We both smile and reply "Thank you." We look at each other and start to kiss. Our hands are roaming feeling each other's breasts, teasing the nipples, even running our fingers over each other's pussy. She reaches down and sucks on my nipple. I am enjoying this immensely and gasp when she bites down. Not too hard but enough to make my pussy wet. She tells me to lie back and I do as she says. She then moves down to my pussy. She starts to lick around the outer part. I am so wet, she smiles. She takes 2 fingers and inserts them inside. She starts to thurst in and out as she licks my clit. This is starting to send me over the edge.

I am moaning and saying "oh oh yes please." I know I am close and I say " Master may I please cum?" You just smile at me. Knowing how much I love orgasm denial, you never say a word. "Master? Please...please?" I ask in desperation. She isn't stopping or slowing down as she enters 3 fingers inside me and then she starts sucking on my clit. I am trying to hold on but it is very difficult.

I am almost to the edge of tears when you reach down, kiss me, grab my breasts and tell me "Cum, my slut! Cum hard for your Master."

At the approval given, I immediately cum screaming "oh yes yes yes!" That was one of the most intense orgasms I've had.

"Good girls. Your 15 mins is up." You say and smile. I look at you and realize you are naked. You lay down on the bed and beckon us both to you. We get on the bed and crawl over to you. I am very excited as to what is going to happen as I watch you give her a brief but passionate kiss.