My Secret Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Chapter of fulfilling my fantasy.
788 words
4.11
6.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there and watch you briefly kiss her. I see the care and love that you have for her as your hands roam over her breast. It is only a minute but feels like an eternity and I am starting to feel a little jealous.

I apparently have this look on my face because you look over at me and say "what's wrong my pet?"

Startled at your observation I smile and say "nothing Master." You look at me and I can tell you don't believe me. You leave it alone though and I'm grateful.

"Suck my cock my sweet girl. I want to feel your mouth on me." I smile and eagerly do as you command. After a few minutes your cock is fully erect and starting to drip precum. You pull me off of you. You then say to our guest, "I want you to lay down." You look at me and say "My special lil girl, I want you to get on your knees, put your ass in the air, and I want you to lick her pussy, finger her, and make her cum while I fuck your pussy and make you cum." You reach down and kiss me.

I smile and say "yes Master." As I get on my knees I lean forward in to her pussy. She smells of vanilla and sex. It's very intoxicating. I put my mouth near her pussy. I start by licking her inner thighs. I have never done this before and am very nervous that I won't be able to please her or make her come. I continue as I get to her pussy lips and eagerly spread them apart. I realize I haven't felt you inside me yet and look behind me.

You look at me and say "Continue my good girl. I'm just enjoying the show." I see the hunger in your eyes as you watch and stroke your cock. I turn my attention back to the task at hand. I part her pussy lips and find her to be very wet. I eagerly start to lick her clit and she arches her back and moans. Then I move my hand and insert 2 fingers inside her. She is very tight and I realize what guys mean when they say a woman is tight. After a few thrusts her pussy relaxes a little and I am able to slide my fingers in and out more easily. I am eagerly licking and finger fucking her pussy when all of a sudden I feel your hard cock enter my pussy. It startles me a moment and it pushes my mouth forward more into her pussy. I take this opportunity to suck her clit in my mouth. She becomes very loud as it is painful and pleasurable at the same time. As you start to fuck me I get in the same rhythm finger fucking her. I can feel my orgasm building and can tell hers is heading that way too.

You say to us "My girls, you have my permission to cum whenever you need to." We respond only in moaning but continue in our fucking. I have now inserted 3 fingers into her pussy. As you thrust in and out of me, I find her clit once again and start to lick it furiously.

As her orgasm builds she moans and says "oh yes, yes please don't stop. It feels so good, almost...almost..yes yes yes" as she climaxes I put my face in her pussy and lick the cum up that is coming out of her. She taste sweet. You see what has happened and it starts to send you over the edge. You reach down rub my clit a minute and then fuck me like crazy.

It doesn't take long and I am cumming screaming "oh yes yes yes! Thank you Master." As I came you came inside me as well.

Once we are finished, you look at both of us and say "very good my girls, very good."

After several minutes of resting and composing ourselves I look at our guest and say "thank you." She smiles, gets up, dresses, looks at me and says "thank you for a wonderful time. Should you want another experience please call me." She kisses me, looks at you and walks out the door. We are still naked lying in bed.

You look at me and say "Did you have fun my good girl?"

"Yes Master I did. Thank you." I reply

"You are very welcome my pet. You did very well today. You are mine and never forget that."

I smile and look at you and say "Thank you Master." Then I fall asleep in your arms.