My Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Wow! All the way up on his chest, just missing my nose, and again - almost as far - thick, white blobs; his hips thrusting his cock in my hand, shooting again and again, all over him, as he groans, clutching my breast. It's so good! And arousing; my thighs are twitching together. Then he grasps my hand, holding it still, and I watch more ooze out, running down on my thumb.

I love it, seeing how good I have made it for him. When he lets go of my hand, I just have to smear it around, all over his chest and stomach. I want it on me too and roll over on him, rubbing my breasts and tummy on him. So good, feeling his sticky wet semen on me and feeling him hold my naked ass. Oooh, his cock between my thighs, almost touching my pussy. We could do it right now, but his hands pull me up on him, and we kiss, his tongue deep in my mouth, letting me suck it.

Did he really think I would suck his cock? Want me to? If he did, I would - anything he wanted. Did he think of that because he wanted to do that to me, lick my pussy? He had said it smelled better than he did - and had licked his fingers. If he wanted to, he already knew how my wet pussy tasted, and it was already wet. He retrieves his tongue and pulls me further up on him, murmuring:

"Now I want to see your pussy."

He had never used that word before, so that surprised me, but I like that he had, and I wanted him to see it. I drew my legs up and helped him move my hips up further, sitting up, my pussy sliding up his sticky chest, his semen on my pussy. Would he taste that too - if he really wanted to lick my pussy? Or would he only want to look at it?

He could now, I was straddling his face, looking down at him. I rose up a little to let him see it better - better than I could with my hand mirror. Did he like it, like I had liked seeing his cock? It looked like he had nodded slightly in response to my questions. Then he murmurs:

"I want to," and draws my hips down.

Right on his mouth! He is kissing my pussy, French kissing it! His tongue is exploring between my pussy lips. I moan, closing my eyes. It's so arousing, that he is, that he wants to, and that it feels so good. Especially there! I hadn't told him where it felt most arousing when he did it with his fingers, but he knew, from the way he had made me moan when his fingers rubbed me there.

But this was so much better, his slippery tongue doing it, and that he was wanting to, the most intimate thing he could do to me - licking my pussy, wanting to taste it. Oh, I did want to suck his cock! I was going to, wanted to make him come again like that in my mouth - no matter how it tasted. Of course, we were also going to really do it - that four-letter word - but this was so much better than anything he had done before.

Oh, I had had orgasms before, from his fingers, from my fingers, but they had never been like the one his tongue gave me. I was so aroused that it wasn't until it was over and I saw his wet face that I realized that my pussy had been so much wetter than ever before. When I moved my hips back, he was grinning, licking his lips. When our eyes met, he murmured:

"I loved it!"

"Not more than I did. I want to do it too."

"Really? Now? You don't have to."

"I want to."

I move further back and drop down and kiss him: my tongue in his mouth, his in mine, letting me suck it again. Then, as I move further back, his stiff cock pokes against me. Already so stiff again?! And sliding up between the cheeks of my ass. (I didn't used to talk like that!) He snorts and murmurs:

"If you want to, but not now."

When I see his hand search for a rubber, I understand. Already, again?! I have just had the best orgasm ever. If he wants to, he must, if his cock is so stiff again. Anything he wants, his cock in my pussy, really - may as well write it, if I am thinking that word - really "fucking!"

I raise my hips, feeling his cock slide back down - oooh! - on my pussy! I shift back a little, and it slides forward. I sit up, pressing my pussy down on it, holding it down on him, feeling it try to twitch. We both moan softly. Cock and pussy as close as they can be without really doing it - fucking! Now I have used the word. Oh, my pussy wants to, wants a cock in it for the first time, and his cock wants to, too, surging under my aroused pussy.

My hips rock on it. I was about to write that I rocked my hips, but they had moved impulsively, a reflex to rub my pussy on his cock. Never had fucked before, but instinctively my loins were moving like that.

Oh, I guess that only occurred to me afterwards, when his cock was in my pussy, and they did. No, not then, I wasn't thinking then, much later.

I was watching him unwrap the rubber, wondering if he had seen one before. I hadn't, but somehow it looked like I expected it would. I slid back, and his cock sprang up. It looked even better than I remembered, and in a few moments it was going to be in my pussy.

Oh, it wanted it, already trying to hold it. Well, that was also an afterthought, after it had; I was just aware that it was feeling like it did just before he had given me my orgasm.

He rolled the rubber down his twitching cock. Funny, the little tip, of course, for all his semen. I rose up, he held his cock back. When he couldn't find my opening, I helped him, the head of his cock on it. I took a deep breath - about to fuck! - and lowered my hips. So big!

For sure, I wasn't thinking about my experimenting at that moment, when his cock was wanting to get in my pussy, when my pussy was wanting to have it, my fingers spreading my pussy lips to help.

So big! Maybe not bigger than the cover for my mouthpiece, but it felt so big. I moaned - not in pain - and held still, feeling his cock throb. It was in me, the head of his cock, not going to slip out. I removed my hand, and he took his away, and I slowly lowered my hips, just another inch or so. So big! And another inch or so, deeper in my pussy than my fingers had ever been. And it still wasn't all the way in me. Would my pussy really be able to hold the full length of his cock?

I rose up a little, moving up and down a couple of times, feeling my pussy squeeze his twitching cock, both of us moaning. Only one way to find out. I took another deep breath and slowly lowered my hips, ready to stop, if his cock was too long to fit in my once virgin pussy - however that would feel. My hips were almost down on his. It felt like my pussy was trying to draw his cock deeper. (I could have remembered my highlighter, but didn't.) I exhale with a moan and take another deep breath, and then my hips are resting on his. It's all the way in! And throbbing deep in the hold of my pussy, where a cock belonged. I just sat there on him, and we both moaned, feeling his cock surge.

I realized that my eyes were closed and opened them, looking down at him. We smiled slightly. Then I really surprised myself, hearing myself murmur: "fucking."

He looked very surprised, just nodding, but then replied: "But not yet."

His cock surged again, and I nodded, understanding that he was too aroused, knowing that when his cock twitched like that, he was about to come. When I made him come with my hand, I could stop and let him recover, but I couldn't keep my pussy from squeezing his cock.

Somehow, we managed to let his arousal subside a little. How long did we hold still like that? It seemed like a very long time. I was having all kinds of thoughts: that I wasn't a virgin; that it was a monumental event in my life - "becoming a woman" - the last threshold; that it was one for him too; that it was wonderful that it was the first time for both of us; that it was all so much better than what I had heard about other girls' first time.

Did I think anything about morals: church and sex ed telling that we should wait till marriage? I doubt it, or I quickly buried those thoughts; it was just so good, felt so right!

My eyes had closed again, while I was having these thoughts, trying to relax to let him relax. Then I felt his hands on my thighs, sliding towards my hips, and opened my eyes. He is barely smiling, nodding when our eyes meet again, and murmurs:

"Almost too much too soon." I nod, and he adds:

"Thanks for being able to hold still."

"My pussy didn't want to."

"Your sweet pussy - and breasts."

My nipples pop out before his hands slid up and hold them. When he squeezes them, my pussy squeezes his cock, and we both chuckle with nods, and his cock twitches, and then my hips twitch - like before, just a reflexive response. He moans with a grin, nodding and twisting my nipples.

Oh, I could go on, want to, but it would take longer to write in detail than it did. We fucked! Just briefly - but it wasn't brief - he came while I was still just rocking my hips, now intentionally and every way I could, churning his cock in my pussy. Gosh, it felt good! And - as I told my diary - I was a little proud that I could make him come in my pussy that way - come in the rubber. But I hadn't yet. While he was still moaning, I dropped down on him, kissing - fucking his mouth with my tongue - and fucking his cock with my pussy. It slipped out once, but then it was back in me, and his hips were rocking up, fucking my pussy with his cock, and I came, and he came again, both of us surprised but very pleased that he had - and pleased with ourselves. A great understatement! It was so fucking good! Shouldn't use that word so much, but how else to describe it?

I just collapsed on him, our gasps moving me up and down on him. Eventually, we recovered, lying like that. I tried to squeeze his cock, but it slipped out. I guess I can do that intentionally now. We lay there, chuckling, he rubbing his hands all over my ass and back. Finally, I rolled off him, and he took the rubber of his wilted cock. It almost slipped off without his help. I had never seen his cock like that, its head so small and almost covered by his loose skin. And the rubber, full of his white juice. He held it up, letting it swing.

Gosh, I must have been raunchy! I was, I am! I took it from him and murmured something about "If I'm going to do that too," and put the open end in my mouth and slid my fingers down it. I really wanted to do that?! I must have, all of it sliding down in my mouth. Oh, it tasted strange, real strange, but now I knew, and knew the taste wasn't going to keep me from sucking his cock until he came in my mouth. Raunchy!

He was surprised, of course, but when I grinned at him - no, it was a wicked smirk - he hummed with a grin, and again, when I told him: "Now I know that I want to do it."

For a long time, we lay there, my head on his shoulder again, hugging him, holding his thigh between mine, he holding my breast again. And the sun was shining down on us, on our naked bodies.

Oh, it was so good, our first time all the way - too good to use that word for it - so good and easy, so intimate and without the furtiveness of having to do it like the couple of stories I had heard: doing it in a car after a date, maybe in lieu of what the date was supposed to be, but rushing to get home on time, and then having to face the parents and tell some kind of lie. Oh it was so good! And not like one girl had admitted, that she just hadn't wanted to say no, maybe not date-rape, but not so completely mutual like with James.

And it still wasn't noon, we had all the rest of the day! It felt so good, just lying there like Adam and Eve in the sun, innocent of the tree of knowledge. Or hadn't they done it, before they ate the fruit of the tree? Hadn't "known" each other before they did? New twist to the story of Genesis.

I chuckle, and he asks why I do. I tell him, fondling his cock and balls. That's so familiar and easy now. He laughs with me, and we joke about whether we can ask a theologian about our new interpretation of the Bible. We laugh again, ruling out the school's minister and ours back home, but agreeing that we like the idea, wondering if only men "knew" women in the bible. He snickers and says:

"Probably, why Eve had to talk him into eating the fruit, 'cause she wanted him to 'know' her."

"Like I did. It was you who said 'Cosi fan tutte'."

"Um-hmm, all the women were doing it."

"Like I want to?"

"Don't think the libretto says, and certainly not on stage."

"I hope not! But I want to," I reply, fondling his cock.

"Mmmm! If they had both just done that, we probably wouldn't be here."

"Good thing that they didn't, and didn't have rubbers."

We chuckle, and I fondle his cock and balls, moving down from under his arm. His cock was in my mouth before it was stiff, but already wanting to be, like I wanted it to be, and then it was, as I was still resting my head on his stomach..

Bigger in my mouth than I had expected, but I was pleased that his cock was so big and stiff. What was I supposed to do? "Cocksucking?" Suck it? Fuck it with my mouth? Licking it's firm, smooth head felt so nice, feeling it twitch. Oh, the girls in videos had either crouched between his legs or straddled him and had their pussy licked. But he had done that already; I wanted just to do it to him, find out how it would be when he came in my mouth. And the girls doing it that way had licked the little ridge of skin at the base of his knob. He liked that, I knew, recalling how he had responded when my fingers rubbed there, moaning, his cock twitching.

His fingers were rubbing my pussy, not just my pussy! Behind it, like I had seen in videos. Oooh, that also felt good! Surprise! Hadn't imagined that it would, that he would do that. If he wanted to, we could do that later. I would too, but right now, I wanted just to suck his cock.

I moved around, getting between his legs, thinking that it had been good that I had dared to see that having sex wasn't just his being on top and fucking me. We already knew that that wasn't the only way to do it.

I love it, licking him there, that I can make it feel so good for him, and hum. But don't make it twitch too much, like when we started fucking. I don't want him to come yet, want to do everything I can first. Suck. Of course, that draws my head further down on his cock, it deeper in my mouth. Fuck; moving my head up and down, his cock twitching in my mouth. "Uhnn," not too far back in my mouth.

What do girls with more experience do? Doesn't matter; his cock is twitching, and he is moaning; he is liking it. And I am too, humming. He seems to like that too. Suck, fuck, lick; try to do what my pussy did. Oooh, it feels moist again. It is, my fingers discover. They want to do more, and my pussy wants them to, but this is for him, and for me; I want to know what it's like when he comes in my mouth.

Suck, fuck, lick, and hum. Oooh, his hips are beginning to rock up, not twitching, just slowly, encouraging me to suck his cock deeper, when they do. I want his orgasm to be so good for him, want to make him shoot all his white semen in my mouth. Will it be as much as when I had done it with my hand?

Oh, his hands are on my head, following it as it bobs up and down. Not just following it, wanting it to move further. Sure, of course, he wants it to be like when we were fucking, his whole cock in my pussy, but I can't do that. I grasp his cock, limiting how far it can go in my mouth, but then recognize that I can squeeze it, like my pussy had, and move my hand with my head, hand and mouth fucking him, and his hips rocking up, fucking his cock in my mouth.

I want it, his orgasm, moaning with him, as his hips begin to move faster. "Fuck! Come!" I think, wanting it, hearing him groan - like he always did before he came.

Then it happens: he grunts, his hands pressing my head down harder, as his hips thrust his cock deeper in my mouth, almost in my throat. I'm almost gagging, as I feel his spurt shoot through his cock and then hit the back of my throat. I have to swallow, almost biting his cock. His cock thrusts again, and another spurt shoots into my mouth, and another one, and still another one, not so strong now. It feels like my mouth is full of his semen, and another one.

It's so good! I love it, that I have made him come so good. I love the strange taste. His hands relax, and I draw my head up, swilling it around in my mouth. When my tongue touches his cock there, it twitches and he gives a pained sounding moan. I try not to touch it there again, as I savor my mouthful of his semen. Pungent or piquant are the words that suddenly come to mind to describe its taste.

I raise my head, trying not to lose any of it as his cock slips from between my lips, savoring it again. When I look up, I see that he has raised his head, staring at me. I swallow, and again, and murmur:

"That was good."

"It sure was. You really did it."

"Just like I wanted to."

"Come, kiss me."

He holds out his hands, and I dive up on him. His tongue must want to taste it too; it is immediately deep in my mouth. If I had known that, I would have saved some for him - next time.

I spent most of the night telling my diary everything in all the detail I could remember.

We did it all again, not with my hand. He did it to me, and then, like before, we fucked. He only came once. And then - after resting in the sun - we both did it to each other. That was good and special too, taking lots of time, and then telling each other how much we loved the way each other tasted. I had to have his cock in my mouth again, lying with my head on him, it just soft, fondling his balls, but then we both dozed off.

He must have woken up first, since I woke up feeling his fingers between my thighs - and feeling like I was sucking my thumb. I guess I had been gently sucking his cock; he murmured: "That feels good."

I nodded, only then recognizing that I was sucking his cock - and then everything else! As I sucked again, I thought: I am a woman! It's over, just becoming a woman. Am I more of one for also having done this, doing this?! Doing this again, a third time? If his cock wanted me to. It was beginning to feel like it did, and his fingers were moving. My pussy could want to, too. Not just moving on my pussy, like before. If he wanted to do that, felt good. Must feel the same for him. He must know that it was feeling good, feel that my asshole was contracting. Would his?

It did, when my fingers found it, and he had wanted them to, rocking his hips to make it easier for them to creep in his crack. We both hummed. More of a woman for also doing this, enjoying this too? Had he known, or just accidentally rubbed me there? No matter, we both were doing it, and our assholes - could never have thought that I would ever use that word! - were enjoying it. And his cock was too.

Of course, we were going to do it again - some way - but what else could I do? Suck his balls? I had seen that. I wanted to do "everything"! Could I just tell him? Anything now. I drew my head back, and his cock sprang up.

"I want to suck your balls."

"Anything you want. ... How?"

Yes, how? Good thing that he asked; we had to move around. I wanted them to hang over my mouth, for him to be kneeling over my face. I told him, and after a few moments he was. I drew his hips down and the first one, his left one - it hung lower - descended between my lips. My mouth closed gently around it. Nice, I hummed, but why did I want to do that? His hum and murmur: "Feels good," answered that. Did a woman just instinctively know what would feel good for a man?

I had to use my fingers to help get his other one in my mouth, but that felt good too: his conformation and my enjoying sucking and caressing it with my tongue. Oooh! I was looking at his asshole. That's how one looks, mine too? And it liked to be rubbed? Oooh! It contracted. His cock had twitched, when it had before, and my pussy had too, when mine did. Had his cock just twitched, wanting to be sucked again? He just had to drop down and turn it back to my mouth, but not before I let his ball slip out, and then he could lick my pussy again, and if he wanted to, rub my asshole, and I would rub his.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers