My Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Oooh, the warm sun felt good on my pussy. I released his ball and drew my feet up, letting my thighs flop open, the sun felt even better. Lick my pussy, I willed him, rocking my hips up.

He did, dropping down on me, licking before I could pull his cock back to my mouth. Then I was sucking and licking it, and his hands were around my hips. "Mmmm," yes, his fingers finding my asshole again, and mine found his, making it and his cock twitch.

We didn't do as much as a girl did in one video that I had found offensive, but now less offensive; it felt good, arousing, just his rubbing it, and he moaned when I rubbed his. And then we both were moaning in response to even more arousing sensations.

I wanted to taste him again, to have my mouth full of his semen, but it all went right down in my throat, but I knew that it had been good for him again, and it was at least as good for me, liking that he could taste me better.

We rolled on our sides, gasping and sighing, holding each other's hips.

Maybe we didn't really have to fuck again, but we did. We just didn't want the day to end, so I sucked his cock again, and when it was stiff, we fucked, kissing, and he sucking my breasts. My nipples were sore, even the next morning, but that was just a pleasant reminder.

Finally the sun was sinking, and we had to get back for supper. How were we going to be able to face others after all that? Somehow we did, telling that we had been rehearsing. If they had only known how! I sure hope not, but with our glasses on - and all our clothes - we look like the nerds others think we are.

But we're not; probably the best fucking couple in the school. But we've both got wicked sunburns, and where we shouldn't have one - there especially! Maybe we can be excused from sports to rehearse, and not have to shower in the gym, where others can so my red breasts and our rosy fannies.

I have told my diary everything - in even more detail. What did I forget here? Will I tell her more? What? I have done it all; I have become a woman.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers