My Secret Dreams Come

Story Info
Owen tries to comfort him.
936 words
3.64
37.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca glared at me. “Sit down!” she commanded.

I quickly sat down on the couch at the other end of the room. I looked over at Will. “Now the two of you will explain to me what’s going on. Will, why did you call me in the middle of the night and beg me to come get you?”

“I just wanted to come home.”

“I thought you were happy here. You told mom and dad you would be spending the entire summer here. Mom was upset that she wouldn’t be seeing you.”

“I was happy here. I thought I had found something worth keeping. Something I’ve never had before. It turns out I was wrong.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“James, I love you with all my heart. I see now that all you want is someone to fuck you and make you feel good. I thought that maybe I had found someone that would love me back. Instead it’s just all meaningless sex isn’t it?”

“It’s not that at all Will!” I cried. “You know better than that! I love you more than I have ever loved anyone.”

“Then why did you go out and fuck someone else?”

“I told you I don’t know. I just caught up in the moment. A man that I used to want so badly was now telling me he wanted me too. It was my ultimate fantasy.”

“I’m glad you got to live your fantasy. I hope it was worth it.”

“Will, let me ask you something. I could’ve come back here and told you I was leaving you for him. But I didn’t, did I? I came back to you. You are the one I want more than anything.”

“It doesn’t matter what you say. I still feel used. I’ve felt that way all my life. You can’t just come back to me and apologize and get all weepy and expect everything to be forgiven. There are another few days until school starts again. I’m going home. I have nothing more to say to you. Good bye.”

He took Rebecca’s arm and they headed out the door. I heard his car start and they drove off. I was left alone with Owen.

I just sat there not being able to move. Owen sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around me. “I’m so sorry,” he said.

I reached over and hugged him tightly. I felt like someone had taken a knife to my heart. “What have I done?” I said.

Owen leaned over and kissed me gently. “Is there anything I can do?” he asked.

“I hope I don’t sound too forward, but could you stay the night?”

“Sure, no problem. Is there anything else you want?”

“No, not right now. I just need you to stay with me and hold me.”

He wrapped me in his arms and held me close. I couldn’t help but wonder what I was doing. I was seeking comfort from a complete stranger. This was what got me into trouble in the first place. But I didn’t think I could stand to be left alone. I had just had my heart ripped from my chest. Owen was sweet and I had to admit very sexy. He seemed to really like me. I thought that maybe if anyone could heal my broken heart it would be him. “Let’s go to bed,” I said.

He nodded and I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room. I undressed and lay down. I watched Owen undress and crawl in beside me.

He tenderly kissed my lips, then moved down to my neck. He continued my shoulders and chest. I closed my eyes and went along for the ride. I was hoping he would suck on my fingers. I loved it when Will would lovingly suck on my fingers.

I quickly pushed all thoughts of Will out of my mind and focused on Owen’s administrations on my body.

In what seemed like eternity, he reached my cock. He took it into his hands and placed light kisses on the head. Then his tongue came out for a few licks. I began to relax and softly moan. I felt his warm mouth engulf my now throbbing member and he let it slide to the back of his throat.

This man was good! My breath started to come in quick gasps. Without really thinking about it I placed my hands on his head and started to fuck his mouth. With a loud animal grunt I shot my white hot load down his throat.

He swallowed what he could and crawled up beside me. “I hope that made you feel better,” he whispered in my ear.

“I do feel better. Thank you,” I answered.

“Instead of saying thank you, why don’t you show me?”

I grinned that devilish of mine and started to kiss his neck as he had done to me. Then all of a sudden I stopped. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I just know that I can’t do this.”

“It’s all right, I understand. “I’ll go if you want me to.”

“No. I know this sounds very selfish of me, but please stay.”

“I’ll do anything you like.”

“You don’t know how much this means to me,” I said as I rolled over.

I knew rolling over was a big mistake as soon as I had done it. Will’s picture was on my night stand. It started to hurt all over again. I did love him damn it! I would do anything I had to do to prove it.