My Secret Fantasy

Story Info
She treated to MMF fun.
1.2k words
3.84
84.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am led into a room, clothed only with a robe that opens in the front. At first sight, I see the bed turned down with pillows arranged at the headboard and mysterious strips of fabric at all four corners of the bed. I anxiously await and lay down on the bed getting comfortable. He blindfolds me. And whispers in my ear that he has a surprise for me. I get all tingly feeling his warm breath against my ear. I move my head towards his lip and kiss along his jaw line. Finding his lips, pulling him into a deep sensual kiss. He grabs my hair by the nape of my neck, keeping me from kissing him…feeling his breath on my lips…I get even more aroused.

He moves away from me making me whimper. I can feel his hands move up my arms stretching them over my head. He quickly ties both of them with the soft fabric. I pull at them just a bit, feeling restrained and now fully aroused. I keep pressing my legs together as I feel the moistness seep from my body. I now feel his hands move down my legs and separating them slightly a bit, they too are now being restrained. His hands move back up my legs and I feel his finger press against my clit. The shock of pleasure makes me arch my back off the bed once again testing the restraints of my hands.

He leaves me once again to pull something from his magic bag. He turns back to me and grins and holds up a blindfold and slides it over my eyes. My pelvis involuntarily thrusts at the anticipation. I now lay on the bed, immobile and blindfolded, not knowing now what is to come. A fleeting moment of anxiety washes over me, but quickly dissipates because I know that he wont let any harm come to me.

The room now fills with a soft, sensual music and I feel what I believe to be a feather caressing my hardening nipples. I now feel the warm lips and tongue of my lover caressing where the feather has passed. His lips move to the center of my chest and kiss down my tummy. My torso rolls from side to side, almost aching for his touch. I can feel his hands all over me now, teasing, getting closer to my clit but still not touching it. His hands caress my lips as my hips grind against his hand. I am desperately trying to spread my legs, but having difficulty at the restraint.

I feel him move off the bed and can feel the pressure on the mattress shift below my legs. His hands press my knees apart and I can feel his lips kissing up the inside of my leg. My breathing catches as he hits all the erogenous zones…then…I hear a knock at the door.

My heart stops. Laying here vulnerable and naked, wondering who could be at the door. I hear it open and can hear quiet whispering. I hear a zipper lower and what sounds like someone removing clothing. I ask my lover who has joined us, and with a soft kiss as a reply I am told to trust him completely. Knowing him like I do, this complete trust is given freely.

My lover returns to the juncture between my legs further exciting me closer and closer to the first of many promised orgasms. Only when I feel something soft and flaccid running across my lips do I moan. I take the soft flesh in my mouth, feeling it harden as I lightly lick and suck. Not knowing whose hardening cock I'm now lovingly sucking on is increasing the rapid flow of juices accumulating between my legs.

My lover runs his tongue along my slit and when his tongue touches my clit, a spasm makes my back arch once again off the bed. And a loud moan escapes from my busy mouth. My legs are untied and I can feel his hands wrapping around my hips as his head is buried between my legs. His limber tongue begins to caress all the sensitive areas there. I can even feel him biting on my clit. He once again pulls away as I am about to reach that first mind wrenching orgasm…my breathing is now labored. I hear a slight rustling next to him…and feel something hard and warm against my waiting pussy. He glides it over my clit and lowers it making it wet with my juices. The tip of whatever slides in just a bit. My pelvis once again lifts off the bed, anxiously awaiting the full effect of this new toy.

Having a difficult time trying to concentrate on giving head to the cock in my mouth and trying to reach that first orgasm, I feel the cock slip from between my lips. And unfamiliar hands run across my chest. Pinching my nipples, now kissing my lips as well.

The increasing arousal is forthcoming quicker as I feel 4 hands loving on my body. There is a shift in position of my lover as he slides on top of me, his magic wand dangling across my lips. However, I know feel the new toy sliding slowly in and out.

I now know the meaning of heaven, a hard cock in my mouth, and a limber tongue on my clit, and now a new toy thrusting in and out. Only to be further excited to feel a lubed finger gliding across my anus.

My hands are now released as I am made to promise not to remove the blindfold. I grab around my lovers ass and love on his magic wand the way he knows I can. My tongue bathes his balls in light wet caresses with my tongue. I can feel them tighten as I hear the moans coming from between my legs. His tongue is moving rapidly over my clit bringing me closer to orgasm, trying to hold out till his peaks as well.

I can hear another voice moaning, at the end of the bed. Hearing him stroke himself as he touches me, making it even harder to hold back. But Im at a point where there is no stopping now, my lips suck around my lovers cock, fondling him as I pump him in and out of my mouth, feeling his orgasm close. And one final thrust from the toy sends me over the edge as I yell out in the purest form of ecstasy.

The orgasm proceeds into the next one as my lover fills my mouth with his cum. My pussy is still being worked on bringing me to the multiples that I enjoy so much, he finally slows as I hear him moan to his own orgasm.

As we lay there all sated, I hear clothing being put back on and the door open and close. I am moved to the side of the bed and rolled to my side as I feel my lover nestle his head in the side of my neck, kissing it and whispering sweet words in my ear. He slides off my blindfold and kisses me deeply as we rest.

The mention of the second person was never brought up; it just shows as a smile on my face.