My Secret Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,193 Followers

A month after my first meeting with Suzy we met again on the same park bench. She explained to me what the going rate for sex with a virgin was and that she'd added 25% on top of that due to my popularity at the club. Two men had then entered a bidding war and the offer was now close to twice the normal rate. The men in question were two of my regulars at the club, Big Ray and a guy I called Slick Sam. I immediately told Suzy that I preferred Slick Sam who was a rather fit guy in his 40's to sweaty fat Big Ray. Suzy understood this, but warned me that if I turned Big Ray down he'd been known to stop asking girls to dance at the club, or stop giving them tips. I thought about this. Big Ray was without a doubt my biggest source of income and I did love it when he fondled my tits and when I could feel his erection against my thigh, ass or pussy while on his lap. But the amount that I'd get for selling my virginity was such that it would make up for several months of lap dancing for Big Ray and after all, I wasn't adverse to fucking him. I was happy to fuck him, but losing my virginity was nerve wrecking enough. I wanted to do it with a guy who could turn me on for real.

I met Suzy the next day and she said that she'd spoken with Slick Sam and Big Ray. Big Ray had offered an additional 50% on top of Slick Sam and he'd asked Suzy to pass on a cryptic message. I was to give him a generous lap dance next time we met and I'd know that fucking him would be pleasurable for me. I was on duty that very same evening and Big Ray gave me a big smile as I climbed off the table and sat on his lap. I started my movements, pressing my tits against him, straddling him and dry humping him. That's when I felt it. The normal erection that figured in his pants was just a mild stir. He'd let himself go properly hard now and his cock was everywhere. No matter where I moved my pussy across his lap, there was his fuckmeat. When my lapdance was over I winked at him and went away. I gave Suzy a nod and I knew that she started arranging my first fuck at the very first opportunity.

Big Ray wasn't a patient guy and Suzy arranged for our date already the next week. I was to accompany Big Ray to a business dinner and then go back to his town apartment afterwards. He knew I was a virgin so I wouldn't be expected to do any weird positions that I didn't know of. But I was expected to give him a blowjob, strip for him, clean him, all the usual stuff. It added to the excitement of taking a virgin for Big Ray and he sure had paid a lot for the pleasure.

I used my last tip from him to buy myself an evening gown. I also bought a black bra, stockings, suspenders and new shoes to go with it. I decided against panties, turned on by the thought of having a naked pussy all evening. On the evening I caught a cab from Suzy's apartment where I'd been changing to Big Ray's place. He was waiting for me next to a limo and I slid right in.

"Finally Roxie," he smiled at me and popped open a bottle of champagne. "I've been nagging Suzy about you since the very first night you danced for me. I'm honoured that you've chosen to give me the gift of your virginity."

I thought it weird that he was saying this, as we both knew that he was paying good money to take my cherry, but I smiled at him and lied. "I'm so happy it's you, Big Ray. After last week I know why they call you BIG Ray."

He laughed out loud at my comment. "Oh babe, you're priceless. I can't wait to feel your tight virgin cunt around my big tool."

"Me neither," I said truthfully. It was all I'd been able to think of since I felt his full erection.

As he helped me out of the limo at the restaurant I leaned against him and whispered. "I'm not wearing any panties tonight."

Big Ray's hand slowly caressed my ass to check the veracity of my statement as we entered the restaurant and I could hear him swear about his business dinner.

The dinner was the most boring thing I'd ever sat through. The men couldn't keep their eyes off my cleavage and the women sent me hateful glances. They were mostly wives and they knew that I wasn't Big Ray's wife, but his latest mistress. Nobody suspected that I was still a virgin. After 3 hours the dinner finally ended and Big Ray had the limo brought to the door. I don't know if it was nerves or a conscious decision, but neither one of us had drunk a lot that evening.

"Oh Roxie," Big Ray sighed as we were in the limo. "I've been wanting to do this all evening." He pulled me into his arms and started kissing me. I was startled at first and a little repulsed by the smell of sweat and the feel of his fat body. But then his hands moved up the back of my thighs and was soon squeezing my ass. His fingers teased my wet pussy, but he was taking his time, not wanting to fuck in the limo. He walked me into his apartment building with a budding erection in his pants and his hand stuck firmly on my ass. Nobody who saw us would doubt what we were planning to do.

As soon as we closed his apartment door behind us he pressed me up against the wall and shoved his tongue down my throat again. He pressed his hips against me and I could feel his hard shaft digging into my stomach.

"I could take you right here and now," he whispered into my ear, "but that wouldn't be right. Let's go to my bedroom."

He led me into an opulent bedroom that was dominated by a King Size bed with black satin sheets.

"Take my clothes off!" he commanded me and I quickly did as he said. His naked body was worse than him in clothes and I wondered how I was going to breathe with that mountain of fat bouncing on top of me. But when I pulled off his boxers I knew why I'd chosen him. His cock was fully erect and it was almost as big as my forearm. I now knew why he was so popular with the girls even though he was one of the most unattractive men I'd ever seen.

Having masturbated a lot I was curious as to how his cock was going to fit up my cunt. I knew it would because big cocks had squeezed into tight cunts for thousands of years, but I sure hoped that the girls who swore by big cocks were right. When Big Ray was fully undressed he wrapped his hand around his erection. "Now you strip, babe."

It was so different to strip in private to doing it on a table or a stage. There was no music and I moved much slower, involving Big Ray in my actions. I managed to shed my stockings, shoes and suspenders without showing him my naked pussy. Next I took off my bra, still keeping my dress on. Then I slowly slipped out of my dress, first revealing my tits and squeezing Big Ray's face between them and being rewarded with a suck on each nipple. Then I turned my back on him and let the dress fall to the floor. He'd seen my ass countless times before, but then I bent forward, offering him the first view of my wet pussy. I could hear his sharp intake of breath. I stood up again, turned around and walked over to him. I straddled his lap and sat with my open naked pussy against his hard shaft.

"Now what?" I asked him and pressed my chest against his and kissed him.

"Now we get into the Jacuzzi," he smiled at me. He lifted me and walked into the bathroom with my cunt rubbing against his hairy stomach. "You're so wet, Roxie. It's going to be a joy to fuck you."

The Jacuzzi was already full of steaming water and there was an open bottle of Champagne next to it. Big Ray slipped me into the water and then he poured us two glasses of Champagne. We toasted each other but then we put the glasses to the side, forgetting them for quite a while. With the water bubbling around us Big Ray picked up a soap and started soaping me. He spent the longest time on my tits and between my thighs and by the time he was finished I'd already had two mini-orgasms.

He then gave me a bar of soap and I started returning the favour. I washed every inch of his body. I started with his arms and then his hairy chest and stomach. I then moved down and did each leg, taking time on his thighs where he was very sensitive. Finally I wrapped my hands around his cock and started cleaning it. It was wonderful in my hands. It was so soft, so smooth, so powerful. His cock was everything the rest of his body wasn't. I kept soaping it up and cleaning it until he pulled me off himself.

"I think you want to lose your virginity in bed..." he smiled and kissed me as he lifted me out of the bath and started towelling me. He then handed me a towel and I dried him off. His body wasn't as much of a turnoff now that he was clean and sweet smelling. His cock looked even more massive than before as he took my hand and walked into the bedroom.

"Lie in the middle of the bed," he said to me and watched me get on my back on the black satin. "Now spread your legs." I continued doing as I was told. He slipped on a condom as he watched me and with a smile he climbed up on the bed and between my legs, forcing them wider apart. He lowered his mouth and kissed my pussy intimately, slipping his tongue between my pussy lips and teasing first my clit and then my soaking hole. I thought he was going to make me cum with his mouth, but he wasn't interested in that. With his hands on either side of my body his mouth kissed its way up my stomach, pausing to kiss and bite my nipples and finally resting on my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his lips and I kissed him more passionately than before.

He chuckled and I could feel his cock putting pressure on my swollen pussy lips. He was holding on to my shoulders now and I was wondering whether to guide his cock with my hands, but I needn't worry. With his knees he forced my thighs even wider apart and soon his cockhead slid right between my pussy lips and into my virgin cunt. I cried out in surprise and shock when I felt the size of the shaft that was entering me.

"Just relax, babe," he whispered to me. "Just relax and enjoy it. It'll only hurt if you fight it."

I took his advice and started concentrating on relaxing. I thought of how I'd fantasised about this day for so long. I thought of how horny I'd been during all of that table dancing and how wonderful his cock had felt in my hands before. He pushed his entire cockhead inside me and I felt my cunt relaxing around him. It was wonderful. Big Ray's cock felt like it belonged inside my cunt. He continued pushing himself inside me and he soon hit a stop. With a little extra push he tore through my hymen and I screamed out in pain. I wanted him off me but he wouldn't stop until he hit my womb. I was crying with pain when he stopped and I just wanted the agony to end. I was willing to refund all the money he'd paid for me if he'd just pull out of me, but he didn't.

He reached down and pulled my legs up on his shoulders, burying his cock even deeper inside me. Then the magic happened. I stopped hurting.

"I'm not hurting anymore," I gasped in surprise.

"Then let's fuck," Big Ray grinned at me and that's exactly what we did. He began rocking his hips against me. He pushed my legs up on either side of my head, immobilising me completely. He kept pumping his massive cock in and out of me. I looked down and I could see how wide he'd opened me. I loved the look of his shaft, shiny with my juices, pumping in and out of my tiny fuck hole. It was wonderful. He filled me completely. I started playing with my tits as I watched our fucking. I pinched my nipples and pulled at my tits. I was in heaven. I'd always liked watching sex and now I knew that I loved fucking ten times as much.

"Play with your clit, baby," Big Ray panted. "You'll love it."

I did as I was told and he was right. I started teasing my clit and I immediately felt my cunt reacting to the stimulation. My fingers were soon wet with pussy juices and I kept rubbing my clit. I knew from previous masturbation experience that I was going to cum soon.

"I'm gonna cum, Big Ray," I moaned.

"That's what I've been waiting for, baby," he replied. "Cum Roxie, cum for me baby!"

No further encouragement was needed. I moaned out loud as I let my body give in to the pleasure of my very first fuck. I felt my cunt contracting around Big Ray's big shaft as I shivered underneath him. He slammed himself as deep as he could inside my cumming cunt and groaned out loud as he shot his load. When we were both done cumming he pulled his shrinking cock out of me and collapsed next to me.

"Wow Roxie," he smiled. "You are a wonderful fuck. So deliciously tight."

"Thanks Big Ray," I smiled back at him and let my hand caress his chest. "You were wonderful too."

"You liked my big cock, huh?"

"It was so good in my cunt. I miss it already."

Big Ray let out a laugh. "You are a hungry little slut, aren't you? Are you ready for some more Big Ray fucking?"

"You bet!" I saw no point in feigning disinterest. I couldn't wait to discover more about sex and who knew when I'd get laid next?

"Then you gotta wake up my cock, with your mouth. Have you ever done that before?"

I shook my head in a no.

"Excellent. OK, let's turn you into a cocksucker. All you have to do is take my cock in your mouth and I'm sure a horny thing like you can go with your instincts from there."

I started moving down the bed, but was stopped by Big Ray's hand around my arm.

"Not so fast, babe. I'm hungry too. Straddle my face while you suck my cock."

I did as I was told and could feel Big Ray's tongue running along my pussy as I lay across him. Because of his size I had to lie on his sweaty belly, but this didn't bother me anymore. All I wanted was his cock in my mouth. His cock had gone a bit smaller, but there was still more than enough meat to fill my mouth as I sucked him in. I could hear his encouraging words as I tried to swallow what was in my mouth. I soon worked out a rhythm. With one hand on his balls and the other one wrapped around the base of his cock I sucked him in and out, letting my tongue feel every vein in his shaft and particularly getting to know his thick mushroom head. I tasted his precum as he grew massive in my mouth and I attempted to deep throat him, but my experience was so limited I didn't do a very good job.

Meanwhile Big Ray was busy with my cunt. He was slurping up my juices, tongue fucking me and teasing my clit. It was wonderful. He then licked his way back to my asshole and licked it for the longest time, setting me on fire. I knew then that I'd let him take my ass cherry one of these days. Without letting his cock out of my mouth I came from Big Ray eating me, but he didn't stop. I was soon horny again.

"OK, babe," I heard him say. "Here's a condom, put it on me and come up here again."

I did as I was told and then he instructed me to straddle his hips. I was so wet and ready for him that this time his fat cockhead slid straight inside me. Big Ray started manhandling my tits as I started bouncing up and down his wonderful shaft. Riding him was even better than having him on top. I controlled the pace and the angle of his cock and I got it just right. I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure as I felt his cock possessing my hungry cunt. Then he let one hand off my tits and started massaging my clit again. I couldn't hold back for very long. He'd gotten to know my pussy so well that night that he knew exactly which buttons to push. I came and convulsed all over him as my body gave in to the cock induced orgasm.

But Big Ray hadn't cum. He pulled my limp body off him and told me to get on my hands and knees. My cunt was still tightly squeezed from cumming when he forced his bone inside me from behind. With his hands on my tits he pulled me up against him.

"Learn to like this position, baby," he panted in my ear, "cuz we'll be fucking like this many times."

He shoved me down again and with each hard and deep thrust I could feel his balls slamming into my wet pussy, beating my clit to a frenzy. There was no learning to like that position. I loved it already.

"Oh yeah, Big Ray," I moaned. "Oh yeah, fuck me harder. Fuck my brains out!"

Big Ray laughed out loud and picked up the pace even more. I could smell my cunt in the air. I could hear our panting. But most of all I could hear the wet slams of Big Ray ravaging my body. This was what fucking was all about. This was what I'd been fantasising about. This was a raw animal act. There was no girly romance about what we were doing. We were two adults fucking hard to achieve the ultimate prize, a mind-blowing orgasm.

We weren't disappointed. I couldn't hold on for much longer and when my cunt convulsed around Big Ray's shaft he started shooting yet another load. We lay panting next to each other afterwards and I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Thank you for tonight, baby," Big Ray said and got out of the bed. "There's an envelope on the dresser on the way out. There's a little bonus for you in it because you've been worth it. Don't mention it to Suzy or she'll want her cut of it. Now you better go home. I'm having a shower and then I have to head home or my wife is going to wonder where I am."

I hadn't had any fancy ideas about Big Ray's attraction to me. I was just a tight cunt for him to play with. But his words brought me straight back to earth. I had to go now because he was off back to his real life. Tonight hadn't been a momentous occasion in his life. He'd fucked another virgin. It was a pleasure he'd paid a lot for, but he'd paid for it, done it and now he was going home to sleep."

I caught a cab and got home to my dorm late. I'd been given a night key to the dorm after I started my "waitressing job" since I worked such late hours so nobody saw me come in. I pulled off my evening gown, stuffed it deep inside my closet and went to sleep.

The next evening I was due to dance at the club again. Max was furious with me when he saw me naked. My body was covered in bruises and it took all of Suzy's makeup skill to cover them. As I was dancing for some foreign businessmen I saw Big Ray enter the club in the corner of my eye. I smiled and started planning the intimate lap dance I was going to give him when he bought my services. Next I was doing my show on the stage. I looked over at Big Ray and I was furious to see that he wasn't looking at me. His attention was completely focused on the girl who was dancing on his table. She had big fake tits and I hated her for what she did for Big Ray. I'd been his favourite since I started dancing at the club and I saw him as mine. He didn't ask for me at all that night. Each private dance I did I got more and more daring. I wanted him to see me turning all the men on. I wanted him to want me again.

At the end of the night Max grabbed hold of me. "I don't know what you're up to tonight Roxie, but you're this close to being fired." He held his thumb and his finger close together. "This is not a whorehouse. You tease the guests, you don't fuck them."

The next few weeks went by like a dream. Suzy had had so many requests for my company that I could have escorted men every single evening of the week, but I limited myself to two a week so that I could keep up with my studies. I fucked several of my regulars and there was no shortage of patrons despite the astronomic sums Suzy was requesting on my behalf. I soon had a select group of patrons who booked me regularly and I started getting more confident in my fucking. I perfected the art of deep throating and I soon learnt how to control the fuck so that I reached an orgasm every time. I took care so that my bruising was kept to a minimum so as not to enrage Max again.

Soon I became a headline name at the club. I was dancing on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and I was generally fully booked before the evening had started. Max told me that he'd raised the price for booking me and he consequently gave me a small raise. But the money that had seemed so great when I first got the job was now petty cash. Were it only for the money I'd stop dancing, but I loved it. I loved seeing the erections grow as I teased the guests. I loved feeling their hands groping me as they fastened money in my g-strings. Dancing was also the best advert for my other job. My patrons saw me dance and wanted to fuck me. I never said anything to them when they asked me at the club, but soon enough they'd booked me through Suzy. The only thing that baffled me was that Big Ray never asked for me again.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,193 Followers