My Secret Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,182 Followers

Nine months later my daughter was born. She looks just like me. Besides, my husband and Big Ray are quite similar in colour and height. I don't know who her biological father is, but it doesn't matter. I love her with all my heart. She's my only daughter. I've had two more sons since and all my boys look like their daddy. I haven't seen Big Ray since Grand Cayman, and I don't want to see him. My husband's business is doing well. We have a wonderful life. I don't regret what I did in college and I don't regret quitting that life. I don't regret that last day with Big Ray and I don't regret having my daughter. I did end up a suburban housewife, just as I'd always suspected. But I'm not sexually frustrated. I lived out my fantasies a long time ago and when the day comes when my daughter is of age, I'll tell her to start stripping and get herself a lover until she knows what she wants to do in life.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,182 Followers