My Secret Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter stirs up some highly charged emotions.
5.5k words
4.52
23.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

This is yet another new genre for me - at its centre is a practice of which I have neither any personal experience nor well-founded knowledge - so those readers who are participants should forgive me if I make any all-too obvious 'howlers'. My foray into this area is the result of a request from a fan of many of my other submissions - he apparently saw some ability that he thought could be well-suited to writing a story involving the activity - so, in the hope that he (and you) finds it has something of merit, I dedicate to him.

Part 1

I had been asked to attend yet another of the European Union's seemingly interminable round of trade discussions, and in the expectation that the conference would end up merely returning to previously well-ploughed ground, and if so, not wanting to risk finding myself in a seat from which it would be impossible to make a discrete exit, had arrived early. As a colleague from another section had also been nominated, I placed 'reserved' signs on two back-row aisle seats then fetched myself a coffee and stood waiting for him to arrive.

And it was while standing there watching the slowly moving queue of delegates signing-in at the registration desk that I saw her!

Although more than ten years had rolled by since I had last seen her and at some stage during that time she had dramatically altered her hair style, there was still absolutely no mistaking her. That particular combination of the heart shaped face, cute nose, high cheek-bones, wide-set brown eyes and full-lipped mouth could only belong to one single woman, Vida!

Not wanting to take the chance that she might in turn spot me, I left it to my colleague to find me, and took my seat - then let my mind drift back to the events of those long passed, but never forgotten times.

Back then I had been a thirty something man intent on furthering my career, so when the head of the British Government department I worked for offered me the opportunity to represent one of its sections in Brussels, I naturally leapt at the chance. As a good friend of mine had at about the same time been short-listed for a similar post in another section we decided to offset the high cost of living there by sharing an apartment, but as my term was to start a little earlier than the one he had high expectations of, I was given the task of actually organising the rental.

By a purely fortuitous piece of good luck I heard of a much better than average place that, because it was located a short distance out of Brussels itself, would be much more economical. It was only a relatively short drive away, in the small town of Vilvoorde, and once I went out to view it I only needed a few minutes to see that it was perfect. Although the building itself was old the interior had been completely modernised and the place I was interested in was a fully furnished two bedroom apartment that not only had an en-suite off the master bedroom, but also another bathroom between it and the equally large second bedroom. As it also had both a lounge and separate dining room, plus a fully refurbished kitchen, and the lease even included a parking bay, I grabbed it on the spot.

However, as the old saying goes - 'even the best laid plans of mice and men...' - and having signed the twelve month lease and gone through the complicated business of moving myself in, we discovered that my friend had in fact been passed over for his expected promotion! So there I was, living on my own in an overly large, and rather too high priced apartment! But as the place had everything I could possibly want and having looked at the cost of breaking the lease, then the bother and additional costs involved in finding another and moving again, I decided to stay put.

And as things turned out I was extremely glad I had done so, because it was only a week or two later that I first met Vida.

She too was representing her government's equivalent section so of course we were bound to meet, but we certainly weren't bound to come together in quite the way we did!

As with most of the bureaucratic meetings in such places, although virtually all delegates were proficient in far more than just their native language, most of us preferred to speak in our own, then rely on the simultaneous translation provided to the rest. This not only gave the various members a little more time to think about their reply, but, in the event of some diplomatic dispute, also provided the excuse that the translation had in fact been less than perfect in representing what they had actually said.

But, and although she did it with what I thought was a charmingly attractively lingering accent, unlike all the others, Vida always spoke in her perfectly fluent English - and perhaps that was the reason she first caught my eye. Then, once caught, I took a second, a third and a fourth look - there was absolutely no doubt about it, she was absolutely stunningly beautiful!

Tall, curvily slim, and with a face that I felt certain had already broken many hopeful and much more eligible men's hearts. Back then, although obviously the heart-shaped face and its more than attractive features were the same as those I'd spotted in the queue, her hair - which I had noticed was cropped relatively short - had then been much, much longer. However, as during the day she always wore it coiled up in a variety of fetching styles, it was only when I got to know her much more intimately that I discovered just how long it actually was.

Even though there were twenty or thirty of us in that particular meeting she must have sensed one of us was observing her particularly carefully and just before she came to the end of her presentation she looked across at me, paused haltingly for a moment before continuing, but then never took her eyes off me until long after she had finished. Although many years had passed, and Vida and I shared many, many indescribably wonderful times together, I still often recalled much of the feelings I experienced during those minutes our eyes first remained locked on to each other's.

If another person's eyes can look into one's soul, Vida's certainly laid mine bare. And whether it was love I instantly felt, or simply the equally powerful emotion, lust, I never truly knew - but the force and impact of what I felt was so strong I knew that if I had to I would somehow find a way to literally move heaven and earth to get to know her.

So, once the meeting had ground to an end and we gathered around to share the inevitable coffee and small-talk I made a bee-line for where she was standing. She saw me heading her way, and, wonder of wonders, as I drew closer she said something to the group already around her, put her cup down on a nearby table, broke away, and moved towards me!

If she felt just a little of the way I did - and both the chemistry I felt crackling in the air between us, and the look I thought I saw in those liquidly brown eyes certainly seemed to indicate she might have - it would have taken very little for us to begin making love to each other right there and then!

But of course the ingrained protocol within both of us constrained our reactions and I merely found myself mumbling rather incoherently as to how impressed I had been by her presentation. She smiled, a small, corner of her mouth crinkling smile - that I was to grow to love in the coming months - but, unlike many other diplomatically correct smiles, she also smiled with those amazingly expressive eyes. And as I knew full well that my opening gambit had been almost adolescently foolish, that smile was far more reward than I could have ever hoped for.

She thanked me, asked for my card - as one always does in such circumstances - then fished in her handbag for one of her own. I took the plunge - and asked if I might call her, and if so, would she be kind enough to add her personal phone number on the back of it.

'Only if you do likewise.' she replied.

Of course I did, she did, and we exchanged cards. She took a moment to study the number I had written then looked up and said. 'This is not a city number?'

'No it's not.' I replied. 'How it came about is a rather long and boring story, but I actually have an apartment at Vilvoorde.' adding, with a note of barely concealed, and totally unwarranted optimistic hopefulness. 'It's rather nice; you should come out to see it sometime.'

'Maybe I will.' she replied with that same crinkling smile. 'But, like any properly brought up young woman, I will await a proper invitation.'

I wasn't so inept as to miss an opportunity that presented itself quite as openly as that, so replied. 'When would you like to come, I live alone, so anytime would be perfect for me.'

'Ring me tomorrow, at my office number, that way we can compare our diary commitments.' was all she had time to say before two of her co-delegates finally came along to break up our short little tête-à-tête.

Needless to say I rang as soon as I thought it reasonable to do so and was lucky enough to immediately get through to her, and after only a few moments of polite chit-chat, and in the hope that she hadn't already reconsidered what she'd implied, asked when she might be free to come out to Vilvoorde to sample my attempt at cooking dinner.

As it happened we both had the same evening free just a few days later and having given her the address and directions we rang off - and for the next several minutes I just sat there, staring at the telephone and wondering just what it was that I might have done to have the gods of fate treat me so generously.

One of the few dishes I was confident of cooking was a seafood risotto and because I wanted to make the one I cooked for Vida truly special I took even more care than usual in buying only the very best of ingredients, then even greater care in their preparation. During my previous time in London one of the several trade commissions I'd had dealings with was the Australian, and in the months I had worked with them I had inevitably been introduced to many of their fine wines. Thinking that Vida might not have, and that in the event that conversation became difficult between us, an unusual wine would provide something else we could talk about, I found an outlet that carried a good stock and purchased a dozen of their top range of red and white varieties.

Although it was still only late spring the weather had been unusually warm and as I certainly didn't want to set a too formal atmosphere by wearing a suit, once I had cooked the risotto and popped it into the oven to keep warm, I showered and shaved then slipped into just a smartly tailored shirt and light-weight trousers. Vida must have been through a similar thought process because when I opened the door for her I saw that she too had set aside her usual business suit outfit and although she had a bottle-green jacket hanging loosely from her shoulders, beneath it she wore a simple but crisply elegant white blouse and below that a finely pleated skirt that matched the jacket.

'You look both beautiful and chicly elegant Vida - you'll have to forgive me for not making a greater effort.' I said, suddenly overly conscious of the all-too casual outfit I'd selected.

'Nonsense - I think you look very smart. And anyway, the cook is entitled to some leeway.' she disarmingly replied, giving me the same sparkling smile I'd seen at the conference.

As at that stage I had no idea of what kind of drinks she liked I had settled on the obvious choice for an aperitif and having taken her jacket from her went to open the half bottle of Krug I'd had chilling. Then we stood together at the window, looking out across the scattered assortment of roof-tops and doing little more than chatting politely while sipping the champagne.

'If the meal is only half as good as the wine is I might invite myself over to dine here more often.' she said when I topped-up her glass, then gave a short deep-throated chuckle when I immediately responded by saying. 'And if you always look as beautiful as you do right now, you'll always find a welcome.'

'That's very charming of you Alan.' she said before drinking what was left in her glass and adding. 'But now, and before we eat, I think you should show me what you ostensibly invited me over to see, your new apartment.'

'Well this is obviously the lounge room, and over here is the separate dining room.' I said as I opened the door leading into the room I had already prepared for us to eat in. 'The kitchen is through there.' I added, pointing to the archway that led into that area.

'And the aroma is very promising. Now the other rooms?'

'Well I should apologise for my bedroom, I had originally expected a work-colleague to be sharing with me and therefore set my room up as both bedroom and office, so I'm afraid it looks rather cluttered.' I explained as we walked down the short connecting corridor. 'But it has its own en-suite, and so this is the main bathroom, and next to it is what I suppose I should now refer to as the guest room.' I continued as I opened the appropriate doors so as to let her see inside.

'Well for a guest room it seems to be more than adequately furnished.' she responded, eyeing the large double bed and other items of furniture.

'That was one of the other things that attracted me to the place.' I said. 'In addition to its overall size and value, for a fully-furnished apartment the owners seemed to have gone to a good deal of trouble to provide furniture of a higher than average quality. I haven't tried this bed of course, but if it's anything like the one I have in my room, it should be very comfortable.'

I'd had absolutely no hidden agenda behind my comment - Vida was such an extraordinarily attractive women that I had fully expected to have to take rather more time in wooing and winning her before her even considering whether or not to come into my bed - but as I was soon to discover, Vida was capable of making up her mind much more quickly than that.

'Well, perhaps we should check it! You wouldn't want to find that your first guests were unable to get a good night's sleep when they stay.' she responded in a sweetly seductive voice.

That said, I naturally wasted not another second; slipping my arms around her I drew her gently towards me and our lips met in a long, unhurried, but nonetheless stirring kiss. Hers were softly moist and that very first kiss she gave me was both eager and full of promise of others that were still to come. My hands roamed up and down the back of her; one stroking or caressing her hair, her neck, her shoulders - the other cupping and squeezing the tautly full curve of her bottom. Hers were similarly busy; one teasingly ruffling the hair at the back of my neck, the other, gripping my arse much more tightly than I was hers.

I could tell that I had almost immediately begun to get an erection and, perhaps feeling the growing stiffness of it pressing against her thigh, a few moments later I felt her slowly moving her leg from side to side; rolling, and in doing so, dramatically increasing the blood flow to it.

I was about to ease myself back a little from her so I had the space to reach one hand up for her breasts, when she broke from my arms. But rather than disappointing me by bringing what I had thought was merely the start of our love-making to a premature halt, she began unbuttoning her blouse. 'I think you should strip that nice cover off the bed, we don't want to leave any unwanted stains on it, do we Alan!'

It took but a moment to do as she'd suggested, then just a little longer to get out of my own clothes, and of course while I was doing so I had my eyes firmly fixed on what she was uncovering. Beneath the white blouse she had on a similarly coloured bra; but whereas the blouse was elegant but formal, the bra was anything but!

As I was to discover when she actually removed it; her breasts, although both full and round, were not overly large, and were so firmly uptilted that she really had no need to wear one - but in those first few moments all I could see was the delicately worked fabric that not only provided the unnecessary support, but was, in effect, displaying them.

The lace-work was so fine, and clung so tightly to the curving shape of the flesh pushing against it, that it seemed to be no more than a second skin. Yet, although Vida's skin was flawlessly white, the tinges of pearly pinkness that showed through still provided an underlying contrast to the brilliant whiteness of the bra itself, the two shades creating a varied array of enticingly seductive patterns. And highlighting those was the design repeated at the centre of each of the cups, around the dark red areas of her nipples and aureoles. There the pattern had been fashioned in the shape of two small flowers, the outline of each petal being provided by the lace and the colour by the skin showing through from beneath, Only at their centres - perhaps to impart an even more tempting visual effect when the bra was worn beneath a skin-tight top - the lace was more tightly worked, forming two tiny, button-like tips.

What I was seeing was so enticing that I feel quite sure I couldn't restrain myself from licking my lips in anticipation of soon being able to not only see and hold, but to also both kiss and suck what was contained in that erotically charged packaging.

Nor from feeling exactly the same thing a few moments later when Vida slipped the skirt down off herself and I found myself staring at a matching pair of lacy bikini panties, through which, in addition to the flesh beneath them, I could clearly see the dark, neatly trimmed line of her pubic hair.

If I hadn't had a full erection before that, just standing there looking at the sight of her in those captivatingly sexy underthings certainly brought it up to its full extension - and from the faint flush I saw colouring her cheeks and the way her eyes widened as she continued to stare down at it, it seemed that I obviously hadn't disappointed her in that department!

'May I?' I said in a suddenly croaky voice, when I saw her hands reaching back around behind herself.

The sound of my voice seemed to snap her attention back from whatever had been going on in head. 'Of course you may.' she replied, turning herself around for me - and in doing so giving me the opportunity to see the excitingly tightly curving shape of her pair of perfectly delectable buttocks.

Before unfastening her bra I slipped my arms around her and as my hands cupped and slowly and gently fondled the weight of her breasts, I kissed her; kissed the nape of her neck, kissed the sensitive angle between neck and shoulder, first one side, then the other, allowing my lips to lingeringly trace their way back and forth.

She sighed, deeply, and as I felt faint shivering tremors start running up through her body Vida eased herself back against me, trapping my rearing cock between us. Then, as my fondling and kissing continued she pressed herself just a little more closely against me, at the same time slowly moving her hips from side to side and using the cheeks of her bottom to roll my cock against my stomach.

The sensations I felt shooting up through me were so strong I knew full well that although I loved both what I was doing for her, and what she was doing for me, if I allowed them to continue for too long I risked spoiling the whole thing for us by coming far too soon. So did what she thought I had first intended to; unfastened her bra, then knelt and slipped the panties down over her legs.

As she stepped out of them I made her squeal with pleasure by kissing, then lightly nibbling her bottom. 'Oh Alan!' she cried after half a dozen or so of those, then twisted herself around and hugged my head against her belly.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers
12