My Secret Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

And it was only then that I truly smelt her - until then it had been her subtly powerful perfume that had filled my nostrils - but holding me there gave me the first experience of a scent I was to grow to love even more than any of the many otherwise intoxicating perfumes she wore.

As all sensible men know, the true smell of a woman on heat is the most powerful of all the many vaunted aphrodisiacs - not that right then I needed any such stimulant! But although there was no denying that it sent a powerfully additional charge coursing through me, I also knew that my own needs could wait just a little longer, right then I wanted to explore the source of that scent.

Pushing myself back out of her hold, I looked up and not only saw the true perfection of her up-curving breasts, but saw those by then darkly clouded eyes looking down at me. 'Move back and sit on the edge of the bed.' I said.

'Ah yes! If you mean to do what I think you do, that will indeed be my pleasure!' she replied, moving to do as I had suggested - and in the process giving me an even better opportunity to see the full beauty of her body.

In addition to that pair of truly mouth-wateringly beautiful breasts; she had a remarkably tiny waist, gently flaring hips, a sweetly rounded stomach and, because much of her height could be attributed to them, both long and slenderly shapely legs. But although I looked forward to a time when I could caressingly explore each and every single one of those many delightful lines and curves, right then both my eyes and my attention became fixed on just one single part of her. On her pubis!

Some years before that I had read somewhere that most women with heightened sexuality tended to share certain pelvic structural details. It was said that in such women the pelvis itself was a little wider than average, which usually meant that when standing upright a roughly diamond shaped space could be seen between their upper thighs. And, in addition to that, in such women themons veneristended to be much more pronounced, both in area and volume. Not knowing if what I was reading was anything more than an old wives' tale I'd thought back over the women I had at that stage known in my life, and although it had been a relatively small sample, my experience certainly seemed to bear out the facts. And although in that position I couldn't really check for the diamond shaped space between Vida's upper thighs, from what I was looking at it appeared that she would certainly fit the second of the two indicators.

But not only was her pubic mound blatantly prominent, other than the purposely designed remnant, it was completely free of any trace of its original darkly curling hair - and the strip that I had seen shadowingly outlined through the lace-work of her panties carried its own powerfully erotic charge. The neatly trimmed mat that centred the swollen mound had been artfully shaped, like a fine-pointed arrow-head - apparently to remind a man who was privileged enough to see it, what even greater delights lay below.

It would be untrue to say that I became fixated by that patch of hair, but it would certainly be correct to say that from then on, no matter where I was or whatever I was doing, just the recall of that image could always be guaranteed to start to give me a full-blown erection!

Although, and apparently unlike many other men, I have always enjoyed 'going down on' a woman - love both the feelings I get from knowing she is allowing me to perform what must be one of the most intimate of all acts possible between a man and a woman, and both the pleasure and sense of power I get from knowing I am providing her with what is probably the most intense enjoyment she is capable of experiencing - and so had even then already become something of an expert at doing it, I must admit that with Vida I truly excelled myself!

Even now I cannot really say just what it was that fuelled both my capability and proficiency; certainly her pussy itself was quite adorable - but then so are very many other women's, her pronounced pubic mound and its erotically charged decoration was a powerful turn-on - but then once I had my head buried between her thighs I wasn't really able to see it very well, and the insides of her thighs were covered with the most satiny smooth skin - but again, so are very many other women's. Then there was the scent of her, and that particular scent, and the effect it had on me, was certainly far more powerful than any other woman's I had ever known. Perhaps it was the combination of all those things; certainly it was a case of 'the sum of the whole being very much greater than the parts'. But if I was forced to select just one, much more simple reason for the way - and the length of time I was able to continue to do so - I was able to devote so much of my sexual energy to gratifying her; it would have to be the responsiveness of her own reactions.

From the very first moment I pushed my head up between her legs and I heard her give a moan of anticipation, I knew Vida was a woman who would eagerly enjoy what I was about to do for her. And just from the way her hands tenderly held and stroked my head, I sensed that she would also, in time, be more than willing to more than fully demonstrate her gratitude.

Then once I began to kiss, lick and stroke her she obviously slipped off into another world, a world where each and every one of her senses were being employed to deliver her the most rapturous pleasures - her writhing and sighing, twisting and gasping merely hinting at the strength and intensity of what she herself was actually feeling. Yet, even when gripped by the most powerful of all those joyful thrills, the action of her hands still let me know that she recognised that I was the one that was providing her with such indescribable delight.

So, as I was more than happy to remain there, and she was soon so caught up in the virtually continuous whirling excitement that she probably didn't have either the strength or the will-power to stop me, I lost track of just how long I remained between her thighs - and of how many climaxes she must have experienced during that time. In the end I think it may have been the fact that too many of her nerve endings had simply grown numb from the continuous over-stimulation. But whatever the reason it was eventually Vida herself who brought that part of our love-making to an end.

'Enough! Enough! No, that's more than enough mon cher, if you don't leave me alone I will be too exhausted to do anything else - and I'm sure neither of us would want that!' she said breathlessly as she pushed my head firmly away from herself.

Then lifting herself up into a sitting position, she tugged me to my feet. 'Good God - oh you poor man!' she exclaimed when she saw what had happened to me whilst being down there.

I had known that the feel, scent and responsiveness of her had kept me in a permanent state of excitement, but even so, when I looked down at myself I could understand exactly why her reaction had been so dramatic. By then my cock had been fully engorged for so long it was not just the quiveringly rigid and over-blown size of it that had startled her, but also the deeply toned colours that suffused it.

The normally flesh coloured shaft was a dark, almost blood-red, and the veins along and around it had become more like some almost black, and crazily gnarled root system. But in spite of the grotesque appearance of that part it, it was the head itself that neither of us could help ourselves from staring at. The glossily deep purple colour was itself quite startling, but that, coupled with the bloatedly swollen - almost to the point of bursting - size, plus the steady trickle of pre-cum that seemed to be constantly dripping from it, was what really made it such an incredible sight!

'It seems you have already been on the verge of coming for far too long Alan - we should leave a more traditional form of love-making until a little later I think.' she said as she tenderly curled her fingers around the girth of it and pressed it down until it was level with her mouth. 'Please allow me to simply reduce the pressure you have been enduring, then we will eat - and I mean food!' she added with a mischievous grin. 'Then we shall return here to begin all over again.' She added, then without any fuss, but with truly extraordinary skill and efficiency, proceeded to give me what had to have been one of the most spectacularly powerful blow-jobs I'd until then ever experienced.

Once she was satisfied that she had completely drained me of every single drop of the semen that had been achingly churning in my balls, and having given her my bath-robe to wear, she spent a little time in the bathroom to freshen herself. Then having rinsed and dried my cock and balls I put back on my trousers and shirt and headed out to the kitchen to see if the risotto had survived the unexpected delay. It had, and we spent a happy half hour or so eating, drinking the Verdelho I had opened to accompany it, and although I was constantly distracted by the way my robe gaped open to give me tantalising glimpses of her beautiful breasts, also chatting about ourselves.

A coffee and cognac completed our meal and once they too were gone she effusively complemented me on the meal I had provided, then stood up, came around the table and leaned down to kiss me full on the mouth. Unlike our previous kisses that one was not implying promises of others that were still to come, it was demanding, hungrily so, her tongue telling me exactly what she wanted me to do with and to her.

And, once we had made our way back to the bedroom, for an immeasurable period of time I, and she, did exactly that.

Over the next few weeks our relationship flourished and bloomed; not only was she an enthusiastically creative lover, more than happy to either initiate or provide some fresh impetus to our frequent love-making, but of course she was also a highly educated and knowledgeable woman, so even when our bodies had finally wearied of the activities our more carnal needs had exacted from us, we were always able to find something of mutual interest to talk about.

In fact if anyone had told me that there were even greater, more exciting things for us to share, I would have simply totally disbelieved them. But, I would have been wrong, so very, very wrong!

To be continued

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
12