My Secret Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But occasionally, when the need was particularly strong, I did more. For those times I had acquired what I thought of as my 'full kit'; in addition to several very fine wigs, plus of course a wide selection of make-up I also had a gaff, to make the bulge of my cock all but disappear, and a pair of artfully moulded breast-forms that gave my upper body the true feminine shape. And for those times I had bought myself garments that had fuller bust-lines to contain my 'breasts'.

And it was one of the nightdresses from that section that Vida had chosen.

It had been something I had instantly fallen in love with the moment I first spotted it - but something that once I had brought it home and tried it on, had left me deeply disappointed. For one thing, the colour itself, although stunning to the eye, really didn't suit my complexion - and to compound that, because of its design there was just too much of my skin showing through. Then finally, even though I had surreptitiously checked it in the shop, when I first put it on I found it was still just a little too short for me.

But on Vida - well!

Its colour was a deep, midnight blue - so the effect of its contrast with Vida's almost opalescently white skin was simply amazing. Then although not completely transparent, the fabric was very close to being so - and the resulting outline of her perfect figure was all-too stunningly apparent. And, because there was so much lace-work included in the design there were in fact quite large areas of her that were in virtually clear view.

The entire bust was made of lace; providing an even more stimulating view of her breasts than the sexily pretty white bra had done, and even though the overall effect was truly breath-taking I still managed to notice that both of her rosy-red nipples were already poking through a couple of conveniently placed openings.

But in addition to that, from beneath her breasts a long, gradually tapering line of lace-work ran down to somewhere just below her pubis, and as my eyes followed it downwards I found I could also see the shadowy outline of that always sexually stimulating arrow-head of pubic hair.

Completing the transformation of Vida from being a sexily attractive young woman into what could only be described as most men's concept of a 'wet-dream seductress' was the fact that she had both made subtle changes to her make-up - using somewhat darker, more dramatic shades of colour - and, as she usually did when we were about to make love, fully let down her hair.

It was both long and thick, and had a series of small, perfectly natural waves running down through it, so when freed from its normal, tidying restrains, it fell with graceful motion to well below her shoulders - in fact, when she was naked, its lowest tendrils would reach far enough to brush against her nipples. There had been several times when she had used that hair to further arouse and stimulate me; most usually by kneeling beside me and then moving her head about so I could feel the thrilling excitement of its feather-like friction against various super-sensitive parts of me.

So it was not really too surprising that I was transfixed, mesmerised by the mere sight of her! And in response, and in spite of the utterly draining climax she had given me only a few minutes before, I felt the unmistakeable twitching of my cock.

'I can see from the look on your face that you like me in it.' she said in a softly affectionate voice.

'It - you - it's just too beautiful!' I gasped. 'It was made for you.' I added.

'Well it certainly does seem to fit me rather well.' she replied as she slowly ran her hands down over herself. 'But I should say that you also look very nice, no, sexy!' she added.

Although some part of my brain both heard and registered what she had said, most of it was totally preoccupied with dealing with both what the mere sight of her, plus what the feel of my own nightgown, was doing to me. At first I simply refused to believe that I could possibly become rearoused so soon after only just having climaxed, but the longer I stared at the erotically charged sight of Vida, and felt the unmistakeable friction of the silk brushing against it, I had to accept that my cock was in fact slowly rising again!

And of course once started the combination of the two inextricably linked stimulations triggered off a rapidly quickening snowball effect. Perhaps Vida spotted the tell-tale movement at the front of the nightgown, perhaps she simply recognised the expression on my face - but after only a minute or two of us standing there silently staring at each other, she moved towards me. 'Hold me, kiss me, please.' she whispered.

At first we came together quite gently, our hands simply lightly holding each other while our lips brushed and the tips of our tongues flickered. But of course it wasn't too long before those hands couldn't resist caressing what still lay beneath each other's silk or lacy coverings; mine fondling her breasts and bottom, hers both concentrating on what was rapidly coming to life down between my legs.

As I had felt just a short while earlier, what was happening to me was more like living through some sort of personally created fantasy, than genuine reality. How many dozens, no hundreds of times had I previously manipulated myself in similar fashion - all the time trying to pretend that the silk-covered hands I was feeling belonged not to myself, but to some real-life woman? And of course, as we all learn early in our sex-life, another's hands, even those that may be somewhat clumsy or inexperienced, are nearly always far, far more effective than our own can ever be! And Vida's hands were certainly neither clumsy nor inexperienced!

So, and much to my continuing surprise at my apparently sudden much greater than usual potency, within a very short time of us starting our mutual sweet fondling, I found myself with yet another fully hardened erection. Maybe the combination of feeling the speed and strength of my reaction, plus what I had been doing with her breasts, or maybe it was simply that she had no intention of allowing me to come again in the way I had in the bathroom - but whatever it was that actually prompted her, as I had already done several times, I was more than eager to comply with her next suggestion.

'Let's go through to the bedroom Alan. I want us to make love, but - and only if you don't object to us making a mess of your beautiful clothes - I want us to do it while you are still dressed in this way.' she added throatily.

As I had learned from my long experience of masturbating myself whilst wearing my special clothes, there are very few bodily excretions that cannot be removed with both care, and the appropriate detergent - so, yet again, I was more than ready to again do exactly what she wanted.

If what had happened up to that time was like some series of fantasies that had been brought into reality, the next hour or so could only be described as being more like a dream! Even my own usually vivid imagination could never have conjured up either the situation or the sensations I experienced during the long and, sometimes tender, sometimes vigorous love-making that followed. And in hindsight it's clear that whether or not Vida had actually planned it that way, if it hadn't been for the totally draining climax she had already given me I would never have been able to hold-off from my next for anywhere near as long.

At the outset we just lay there, holding each other loosely as we kissed and fondled, allowing our bodies to simply feel the shape and warmth of each other through the thin, but double layer of flimsy fabric that separated us. But of course it didn't take too long for each of us to want more than just the sensation of having the other pressed lightly against us - and while lips, tongues and mouths continued working together two pairs of hands began to wander much more independently. And although by that stage of our relationship Vida must have handled me dozens of times, the exploratory way her hands roamed around over my silk-covered body gave the impression that she felt as though she was in fact discovering it for the very first time.

At first my hands did as hers were, fondling and caressing her through the silky lace; tingling at the feel of her thighs, bottom, hips and back - then, when we both moved just a little further apart; her breasts and stomach. But in time, unlike Vida, I wanted more than that, my fingers needed to feel the reality of the warm, silky-softness of her own skin.

For some time I was content to do no more than allow one hand to slip down beneath the lacy bodice to reach her breasts. Her nipples had already become juttingly stiff and I enjoyed feeling them graze against my palm as I did my best to heighten the pleasure she was feeling by using my hand and fingers in the way I knew she always found excitingly stimulating.

But of course eventually I wanted even more than that, and having managed to work the hem of her gown sufficiently high to allow it beneath it, I slowly slid my hand up along her leg. Then, even knowing that she had been highly aroused by what we had already done with each other, I was amazed at the sheer swampy heat I found up between her thighs. Vida gave a loud gasp when my fingers first touched her wetly puffy pussy-lips, and as I moved them up and down the furrow it felt as though there was actually some inner need that was trying to draw them down between them.

I did my best to satisfy that, pressing two fingers deeper, then, having slid them back and forth several times, curled them upwards to see if I could locate that spot that sometimes seemed determined to remain just out of reach. But nor that time! Barely a minute or two later Vida heaved her hips high off the bed, and with a series of loud, gaspingly staccato cries, she came.

Of course after all the kissing and fondling we'd been giving each other, by then my own need was just as strong as Vida's had been and knowing that even though that orgasm had been a more powerful one than she usually achieved when I used just my fingers on her, it would be but the precursor to at least two or three more, I spread her legs even further apart, then lifted myself above her. But even as I reached down to drag my own negligee up out of the way, she suddenly reached up, and stopped me.

Although still breathless from the impact of her climax, she gasped. 'Will you let me try something?'

'Of course, whatever you want.'

With that she reached down between us, and while one hand steadied my cock, she used the other to gather around it a loose fold of silk from the front of my gown. 'Only if you're sure you don't mind - it will get awfully messy - but this way I'll feel I'm being made love to by both of you.' she whispered in a huskily tense voice.

Although her idea might, to anybody else, have seemed positively bizarre, at that moment such a thought never even crossed my mind - if that was what Vida wanted, that was to have me do it while wearing what was in effect, a silken condom, to me it seemed to be no more than yet another example of her creativity.

And I admit that I did get some sort of perverse excitement from both the idea and the prospect of satisfying her desire, a desire to feel that both Alan and Alana were making love to her, fucking her, simultaneously.

What I didn't give any thought to was what actual physical sensations I myself might experience in doing it in such an extraordinary fashion - and even though the removal of the combination of her and my fluids later took far more than just one simple soak and wash, the feelings I experienced were worth ten times more effort than that eventually required!

But from the very first moment, while Vida held my cock steady as I tentatively pushed it forward, I knew I was about to experience something unique! By then her sex was so wet that even as I slid my cock between her pussy-lips the silk became saturated, and clung to it almost as tightly as my own skin. Almost, but not quite - there was still sufficient slackness in the fabric to allow it to move about just a little, movement that merely added its own friction to what I felt as I pushed a little deeper into the clingingly wet-velvet lining of Vida's always tight, but also always so very welcoming cunt.

At first I did as we both had done with each during the long lead-up to our coupling, pushing back and forth quite slowly. I admit that was not only because I wanted to give Vida all the time she needed to build-up to her own eventual orgasm, which I certainly did, but also because the feelings I was getting from my silken-wrapped cock were so utterly fantastic!

Vida must have been carefully watching the expression on my face. 'Are you sure this is all right for you? You're not losing too much sensitivity?' she asked caringly.

'Anything but!' was about all I capable of saying right then - but my strangled response obviously told her all she needed to know, and she gave me a quick, tight smile, then allowed herself to slip back into savouring the sensations she was experiencing herself.

Of course none of us truly knows exactly what our partner might really be thinking most of the time, but that is undoubtedly even more true during the time we are having sex - so I had no idea of how Vida was treating the actions of Alan/Alana, but whatever it was that was going on in her head was obviously extremely effective!

Although I knew just how much she loved having me 'go down' on her, and, particularly when my fingers had been successful in finding her G-spot, sometimes liked to have me just finger-fuck her, she had, well at least as far as I could tell, never had any trouble achieving a satisfyingly powerful climax from us actually fucking. But, as with several other women I had previously known, without helping herself along by also using her own fingers, she often found achieving one that way took her quite a little bit longer. And that was why I had begun by pushing back and forth quite slowly.

But within just a matter of a few relatively short minutes I knew something quite different was going on for her; it wasn't just the deeper and sharper gasps she was making, I could also see that familiar red flush spreading across her face, then saw it creeping downwards - the flush that was the sure sign that she was building towards what would have to be one of her fastest ever climaxes!

And then when it hit her, it did so with almost violent force! One minute she was lying there, and as she always did, using her hips to add to what I was doing for us, occasionally gasping or murmuring some pleasure-filled words. But the very next, she seemed to have become nothing more than some crazily wild animal - her yelping cries were all but deafening, her legs had been thrown high, then wrapped around me, gripping me, and then yanking me harder and deeper into herself, and all that time her finger-nails were literally clawing at my back.

Of course the feel of her pussy's contractions merely added to the effect her totally unexpected and literally frenzied response had on me - knowing she had experienced such an overwhelming powerful orgasm gave me both the freedom and impetus to thrust faster, deeper and harder than I might have normally done. And in doing so I found the combination of the friction of the silken fabric itself and that from her still convulsing pussy, was more than enough to bring on my own orgasm in, perhaps, an all-too short time.

And although it was of course nowhere near as shatteringly powerful as the one Vida seemed to have had, it still felt that my cock must have found some back-up reservoir, and in spite of the amount I had earlier sprayed all over the bathroom mirror, I felt the scalding ecstasy of the jolting bursts of semen being pumped into her.

Once done I didn't even have the energy to roll off her, and as her legs and arms were all still tightly wound around me, probably couldn't have done so even if I had wanted to. My heart was hammering, and I could even feel Vida's doing the same, and we were both, like a pair of stranded fish, each gasping for lungfuls of life-giving air.

Then, amazingly, once we had both sufficiently recovered and our bodies seemed to have returned to a more normal state, we each had exactly the same thought - right then I somehow knew Alana was sated, and that the thing I wanted more than anything else, was to feel us - Vida and Alan - lying there, skin to skin!

I finally pushed myself upright and as I began to haul the sweat, semen and pussy-juice soaked nightdress up over my head, Vida started doing the same thing. 'Just let me feel that baby-smooth skin against me, please Alan.' she said with an almost imploring expression on her face.

'That's exactly what I wanted to do Vida.' I replied.

And that's what we did; lying together - sometimes side by side, just holding each other as we kissed - sometimes one or other would roll over so the other could hold and slowly caress them, taking it in unspoken turns to be either the provider or recipient - sometimes I would ease myself lower, so I could not only fondle but also kiss and nibblingly suck on her breasts or rosily peaking nipples. Then, some long time later I slid myself even lower, moving down between those satiny smooth thighs, and slowly and lovingly - and certainly not demandingly - did the same with her pussy and clitoris. And, later still, she did exactly the same thing for me, taking my still limply unrevived cock between her moist lips and then gently, perhaps even hopefully, not only licked and sucked it clean of the caking residue of our coupling, but even when there couldn't have been even the slightest trace of it left, continued.

Perhaps she knew something I wasn't aware of - or perhaps her actions had started out innocently enough, but then something about my body's even marginal responses alerted her - but, and if it had been a story I had heard from some other man I doubt very much if I would have actually believed him, and even though it was me it was happening to it still seemed unbelievable - and we both felt my cock slowly starting to refill!

'Well, well, what a very, very nice surprise!' she said with a throatily low chuckle as she lifted her head and let her fingers continue on from where her lips and mouth had left off. 'It seems we are not quite done for the night.'

That said, without a break in the rhythmic stroking she was giving me, she moved up and knelt beside me, bending low to kiss me. Of course in that position I not only had the arousing feel of her hair trailing over me, but had her breasts within easy reach of my hands - and as we kissed, we each enjoyed the pleasure of feeling the other's body responding to our mutually fondling caresses.

And, in time, when she was satisfied with the fully and upwardly straining rigidity of my cock, she straddled me, then, with both patience and skill, took us both to yet one more, and that time finally body-draining, climax.

Of course by the time we had both recovered from that one the meal she had so lovingly prepared and cooked for me was all but ruined, the charred and dried remains being so firmly burnt to the pot it had become virtually unusable. So we made do with some pre-pared pasta I had in the freezer, washing it down with another of my Australian wines.

And that was how my more than a year-long love affair with Vida truly began - from then on one or other of us only had to mention our dear friend Alana for the other to know exactly what that particular evening's activity would involve.

And - I thought as the conference droned on around me, if my personal ambition had not been an equally driving force, we might very well have remained together for the many, many years it had been since the last time I had seen her. But, as I imagine happens with many other couples of around the age I had then been, a career opportunity can seem far more important than the most intensely satisfying personal relationship. And that had certainly been the case so far as I was concerned. Having had a few minor negotiating successes I had obviously been spotted as having greater potential elsewhere, and was offered the post of junior negotiator in our department in Washington DC. To me it was literally the 'once in a life-time opportunity', and although I understood it would mean bringing an end to what I had shared with Vida, it was just too good to refuse.