My Secret Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although there were tears - from both of us - Vida was sufficiently worldly to understand both my reaction and decision, and we parted without any of the acrimonious recriminations that such separations often incur. In fact, for a while we corresponded; either by mail, email or phone, and sometimes even started planning for one or the other of us to take leave and visit; but either the timing, or sudden events had always scotched such tentative plans, and in time, even the infrequent communications fizzled to an end.

So, sadly alone with my memories and thoughts, I continued listening, if only with only half an ear, to the continuing blather from the podium ahead of me.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!

And now for something quite different to what I normally do - YOU have a choice!

Should I leave this story where it is and go on to write something else - or should I write a 'sequel'???

You may either contact me directly by email, or post your request on the 'Public Comments' board - I'll keep watching for the next few weeks (through to the end of January '07) and then see what the majority have decided...