My Secret Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me later that her concern had been to move the almost grotesque bulge I was displaying to a somewhat less prominent position - but I had been carried off into a realm of my own fantasy’s making, and by then must have been in such a state of super-charged arousal that it needed but the slightest touch to bring on the inevitable climax.

But both the eruption and the sound of my own chokingly strangled cry as it hit me brought me instantly back to reality - and I found myself standing there, staring into Vida’s horror-struck face - even as I felt the next few surges of semen being forced up through me.

That obviously brought an unexpectedly fast finish to our shopping trip, and as we scurried back to the car-park I had to use the bag holding one of our purchases to cover the darkly spreading stain on my trousers. But once safely ensconced in the car I said Vida should return to the shop and check if they had that set in a size that would fit her. ‘This is my treat.’ I said as I handed her my wallet.

‘But it’s white, I rarely wear white, I just don’t think it suits my complexion.’ she answered.

‘Just trust me.’ I replied. ‘You’ve seen how powerfully it’s already affected me - I’m sure you’ll look absolutely adorable - and anyway, I still have very vivid memories of both the white underwear you were wearing that very first night - and the strength of the feelings I got from just seeing you in it .’ I added.

Whether to please, or merely to humour me, she did return, and the shop did have the lingerie in her size - and a couple of nights later I was treated to the reality of seeing her in it. And although it hardly seemed possible the reality was at least ten times more powerful than even the vividness of my fantasy had been. Not that I climaxed quite as unexpectedly quickly as I had in the shop - but we certainly both found that the sight of her dressed in it made me even more potent than usual!

It had been a particularly long and tiring day, and on top of that, we had been required to attend a cocktail party at one or other of the many dozens of consulates. We had drunk a little, eaten a little and talked a lot with people we actually spent much of our days talking to - so were glad when a few of them suggested that by then we had more than done our duty, and perhaps we should head off somewhere to eat. The meal and the more select company were pleasant enough but Vida and I were glad when the party broke up and we could head home - primarily to sleep.

Having given my face a quick freshen-up and cleaned my teeth, I left the bathroom for Vida, went through to the bedroom, undressed and popped on the shorts I usually wore to bed. Then, having made doubly sure that I had in my briefcase all the things I would need for morning - subconsciously noting from the sound of it that Vida was, as she sometimes did after a long day, taking a brief shower - and thinking that we might both like a cup of tea to settle our somewhat over-full stomachs, I went through to the kitchen.

While I waited for the kettle to boil I found myself being mildly surprised that although I could no longer hear the sound of the running water, Vida still hadn’t appeared, and thought that she seemed to have been taking rather longer in the bathroom than she usually did.

But then just as I had finished making the tea, I heard her voice calling me - so stuck my head around the lounge-room door to see what she needed. I had already turned off the lights in that room, so it was in darkness, just lit by the filtered light coming from the kitchen behind me and that from the open bathroom door a short way down the hallway that led to it.

And standing in that hallway; the front of her lit only by the small amount coming from the kitchen, but strongly silhouetted by the brighter bathroom light, was Vida - wearing the white negligee we had bought those few days before.

The image was one that I felt sure a specialist in erotic photography would have been more than pleased to have set-up; although her face was mainly in shadow, and the small amount of front lighting was only sufficient to pick-up those parts of her that most easily reflected it - primarily the upward curving sweep of her breasts - the back lighting was powerful enough to throw the virtual hour-glass shape of her body into high relief. And the sheer, yet gauzy whiteness of the negligee itself somehow served to provide an even stronger contrast for the still shrouded body that filled it.

‘Stay right there!’ I said in a suddenly rather hoarse voice - then went across and turned on one of the small table-lamps on the far side of the lounge-room.

It provided just that extra amount of light that I had somehow known it would take to actually improve the appearance of that erotically charged image - bringing her beautiful face into the picture, and, much lower, through the gap between the two edges of the not too tightly gathered peignoir, the shadowy triangle of her pubic mound.

‘I’ll say it again.’ I said in that same hoarsely gruff voice. ‘You are by far the most beautifully desirable woman I’ve ever seen Vida. And that negligee just makes you look even more so!’ I added.

‘Are you sure?’ she asked as she took a couple of steps towards me; the movement making some folds of the gown sway driftingly around her, while others clung just that little bit more closely to her curves. ‘I’m still not certain that white really goes very well with the paleness of my skin.’ she added.

‘Why not let me be the judge of that.’ I said - knowing from the feelings I had been getting from it that my cock had been steadily rising from the very first moment I had seen her - but which of course, because of where I was actually standing, Vida would not have really been able to see. As I spoke, I stepped forward, into the light from the table-lamp, allowing her to see the size of the firm bulge that was already distorting the front of my shorts.

‘And that’s in just the short time you’ve been standing there.’ I said as I saw her eyes glance downwards.

Even as I spoke Vida unfastened the tie holding the peignoir together, allowing it to fall apart, and exposing the sheer, almost total transparency of the nightdress beneath it - and through that, just a little more of the detail of her almost too prefect body.

We both stood there for another minute or two; each gazing hard at each other. Her eyes watching the steady rise, and rapidly increasing size of the bulge in my shorts. Mine drifting up and down over the many much-loved parts of her; her darkly rose-tipped breasts, their up-swelling curves making my hands tingle in anticipation of the moment they would be able to hold and fondle their firmness, the softly rounded swell of her belly, where I loved to rest my head once we had fully satisfied each other, her legs and thighs, which never failed to excite me, either when I slowly and lovingly stroked them, or when I felt them being wound tightly around me, and of course at that dark vee shaped patch of hair that was an ever constant reminder of the thrills and joys that lay just a little beneath it.

Perhaps normally we would have both wanted to prolong and intensify the sense of anticipation by spending far more time displaying and watching each other, but that night - perhaps because we were already weary, or maybe it was merely caused by a sudden rush of blood to various parts of us - it was clear that neither of us was in any such mood.

Without a word I reached out for her hand and, still watching the way the billowy folds either moved around or swayingly caressed the gorgeous body beneath them, I took her to bed.

Then, even though I had initially thought I was tired, once I began the slow and careful disrobing of her, I discovered that merely the act of gradually exposing the various parts that lay beneath the filmy fabric was somehow providing me with a fresh source of sexual vitality - and found I was more than capable of doing things with and to her that I wouldn’t have thought I was able to!

I fondled, kissed, squeezed and sucked every single part of her, starting with her breasts and then, once I heard her softly sighing moans of pleasure growing a little stronger, rolled her over and did the same thing to her buttocks. Then, once I had licked, kissed and stroked my way from there to her shoulders, I slid right down and began working my way up the backs of her legs. She loved it!

And she loved it even more when I eased her legs apart and, reaching beneath and lifting her, I pressed my head down between the heat of her thighs and began, as best I could in that position, teasing both her pussy, and the more tightly wrinkled opening between the cheeks of her bottom.

But Vida knew what both of us really wanted, and after not too much of that, she rolled herself over again then spread her legs even further apart, and gently held my head as I began licking and nibblingly sucking on her pussy and clitoris.

I have no idea of just how many little peaking spasms of delight I gave her that way, nor how, given how fiercely I could feel the fire within me burning, I managed to restrain myself for as long as I did, but it was only when I positively knew that I simply couldn’t hold on any longer, that I finally allowed myself the thrill of firmly wedging my cock where it had all that time been demanding to go.

And of course, even though the pleasurable satisfaction I experienced from giving pleasure to Vida were always intense, there was no comparison between those and the sense of sheer euphoria I felt when my cock was drawn deep inside her by the clinging tightness of her pussy.

Even as I pushed powerfully forward, I felt her lifting herself; her legs winding up around my waist, her ankles locking, then, using them in combination with her upthrusting hips, she all but pumped me - her and my body working in perfectly rhythmic harmony, each apparently determined to force my straining cock almost impossibly deeply into the hot wetness of her needful cunt.

Perhaps, in spite of the rejuvenation I had felt once I had her body in my arms, the tiredness that I originally thought might dampen my ardour, actually played its part in strengthening the force of my eventual orgasm. It certainly took me rather longer to reach it than, given the passions we had generated, either of us might have expected. In fact it was Vida who climaxed first, and although the convulsing grip of her orgasm would normally be more than enough to make me come, that time, even that did no more than intensify the urgency of my thrusting.

From the strength of the ache I was feeling coming from them I knew that by then by balls must have become tightly and massively swollen - giving me the weirdly surrealistic impression that the semen inside them was by then churning and bubbling in an attempt to blast its own way out. But it seemed that neither my body nor my cock was done, and right then they were very much in control!

So I drew on my last remaining reserves of strength and further increased both the speed and force of my thrusting, glancing down at my cock and seeing how slickly glossy the thick coating of Vida’s pussy-juice had made the shaft, watching it pistoning powerfully in and out of her. And at the same time hearing her almost desperate cries ringing out - ‘Come, my darling, come! Come now! Come!’

And, as though her pleas had been the trigger I required, with that I felt the searingly dizzying rush begin - felt my cock throbbing as the first scalding gout pumped up though me, felt the blistering heat of it being jetted deep, deep into her cunt. Then her and my cries of exultation blended as our bodies heaved and arms and legs bound each of us even more tightly together - my cock spouting until it felt as though every single drop of fluid had been forcibly extracted from me.

When we were finally done, and we lay, still locked together, and after I had been able to take more than purely involuntary gasps of breath, even though it was still rather breathlessly, I did manage to say - ‘Well, do you believe me now when I say that white is very much a colour that suits you?’

******

I’m not really sure what made me hold back on the two things about her that I missed from our previous times; her longer hair, and her neatly and erotically crafted pubic display - and maybe it was actually something she said that eventually enabled me to feel more confident about expressing my small disappointments. But once I did so she had the same thoughtful expression I had seen the evening I expressed my wishful idea about one day being able to visit a woman’s beauty salon. It was what she said in reply that later gave me the connection between those two, apparently totally unrelated incidents.

‘Ah, the hair thing!’ she said with a smile. ‘Well the longer hair is easy to answer; frankly I just don’t think a more mature woman can get away with long hair, it starts to look a bit ‘mutton dressed as lambish’, if you know what I mean. And anyway, quite apart from that, these days I simply have much less time to invest in all the care long hair requires if it’s to remain looking nice and healthy. But as to the nether regions - well that’s a little more complicated.’

‘How so?’ I asked.

‘Well, in the weeks after you left for Washington I was pretty fed-up with men in general - and just got out of the habit of trimming and shaving myself down there. And of course once I had picked myself up again the hair had started to re-grow and although I tried to trim it myself I found it was all just too difficult. You see, what I had before had been done for me by one of my friends, a beautician.’

‘So why couldn’t she re-do it for you?’

‘She headed south, she’s English and never really liked the climate here - said it was too much like what she’d grown up with - and when a chance came for her to buy a salon on Italy’s Adriatic coast, she jumped at it. She now has a really very good business down there; a few of her more well-heeled clients still travel to see her, then of course there is an influx of tourists in the summer, and she has also built up an excellent reputation with many of the local people.’

It was only a couple of weeks after that brief conversation that Vida came up with her idea. In the previous month or so we had both had an extremely hectic time at work; a group of the EU’s governments were trying to introduce a particularly complex piece of legislation and our teams of negotiators had been flat-out in not only keeping a close watch on the actual wording the legal group were drafting, but with both the committees, and their members, that were either strongly for, or against it. As the work-load and the hours involved had even severely intruded on our normally healthy sex-life Vida was in happy agreement when I suggested that once the legislation was on its way, we should give ourselves a long week-end away somewhere.

‘And I know exactly the place!’ she answered after no more than a few moments thought.

‘Where’s that?’ I asked.

‘You’ll just have to wait and see, well at least until I’ve checked to see if it’s possible, I wouldn’t want to disappoint you.’ she added with a meaningful grin.

It was a week or two later that the project that had taken up so much of our time gradually began to work its way through the slow and finely grinding mills of the bureaucracy and we were able to arrange for ourselves to take some well-earned time off. Although my salary was good deal higher than Vida’s she had always insisted on paying something towards whatever expenditure our life-style incurred and once we had agreed on a trip I was forced to consent to her picking up the tab for our basic accommodation, and I would pay for the transport, food and all the other general expenses. So of course I said I would have to finally be told where we were actually going.

‘Just book us a couple of return flights to Bologna, then arrange for a hire car to be waiting for us at the airport.’ - was all she would tell me. So, like any man who happily finds himself in a loving, and more than sexually satisfying relationship - I did as I was told!

******

We flew out after work on the Friday, and having given ourselves an extra couple of days off, were looking forward to having nothing but ourselves to please for the next four days - evenings - and nights! The flight was uneventful, the hire car was waiting and the hour or so’s drive quite pleasant, so although by then we were both a little weary, my spirits picked up when I found that the place Vida had booked us into was not one of the glitzy beach-front hotels but a smaller, more boutique establishment in the older part of the city.

Although by the time we arrived most of the other guests had eaten we were assured that the chef would be happy to provide us with a meal, but were asked to come down to the dining room as soon as we had checked that the accommodation we had been given was quite suitable. It certainly was; a large, obviously recently refurbished room, including a good-sized en-suite, and a bed that looked as though it could easily handle rather more than just the two of us!

Out of consideration for the chef we left our unpacking for later and after a quick wash-and-brush-up, headed straight back down to eat.

The food was excellent, the wine list remarkably extensive, and we both happily munched, sipped, chatted, and - no doubt enjoying the anticipation of what the coming hours and days might have in store for us - from time to time, simply gazed into each other’s eyes.

Once back in our room Vida suggested that I might like to shower while she unpacked her things, then I could do mine while she took her place in the bathroom, which made eminently good sense. But then while I was still drying off she opened the door and handed in a smallish, but elegantly wrapped parcel. ‘For you my darling - to wear tonight.’ was all she said before closing the door again.

Once dry, I unfastened and unwrapped the unexpected gift - and felt my heart literally skip a beat when I saw what it was - a pair of pyjamas and a robe. But the pyjamas had obviously been designed with a woman in mind; pure, pale creamy coloured silk, decorated with tiny motifs picked out in a variety of pastel tones - and the robe was in fact a kimono; and apart from its colours, virtually matching the intertwined dragon design on the one that Vida often wore.

As I slipped the coolly smooth pyjamas on I suddenly wished that I had had the foresight, and that we had had the time, to have Vida shave me - but that could wait; just the tingling thrill I felt as the silk moved over my body was sublime! And, once I had added the kimono and ran my hands up and down myself as I took a look in the far too small bathroom mirror, I shivered with even more deeply felt thrills.

‘Ah yes! You look superb mon cher!’ she whispered throatily when I opened the door to rejoin her. ‘I took the liberty of packing one of your bottles of brandy, pour us both a glass, I’ll be as quick as I can in the shower.’ she added as she gathered up her things.

Before doing as she’d suggested, and even before starting to unpack my own clothes, I had to go to where I could see myself in the larger bedroom mirror. Vida had been right, I thought, I did look very good - well to me I did! And that was especially true when I unfastened the belt of the kimono and admired the way the silk pyjamas clung to me, particularly that part of me that had already begun to respond to the feel of the slippery material brushing to and fro against it.

And of course that effect continued to be even further heightened when I did finally get around to the unpacking; each time I bent or moved about, the silk rubbed against my swiftly rising cock, brushing from side to side over the quickly stiffening shaft, and sending sparks of delight shooting straight up my spine when it slipped back and forth over the even more sensitively swollen head. The sensations it gave me were both teasingly tantalising, and electrifyingly exciting.