My Secret Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Then, having quickly checked that there was a bolt on the inside of the door, we slowly - but still feverishly - unfastened, unhooked, unpeeled and undressed each other, then, equally feverishly, made vigorous, but still caringly considerate love to each other.

And of course, adding to the excitement of doing it so completely unexpectedly was the fact that when either one of us took a moment to look around, we could see the multiple copies of ourselves performing exactly the same breathtakingly exciting action.

******

When we had finally both exhausted and thoroughly drained one another we scurried across to where we had had our shower, lovingly washed and rinsed each other, then got back into our normal clothes, and with our assorted and by then very crumpled lingerie in hand, made our way back down to find Joanna.

From the expression on her face when she saw the guilty look on ours it was obvious that she had fully expected us to do what we had done in the display room. ‘I’ll send one of our girls straight up to give the place a once over.’ she assured us as I handed her the things we wished to buy. ‘Most couples do exactly what I can see you have - and even I have been know to get carried away in there with someone particularly nice, good fun isn’t it!’ she added with a knowing smile.

Although I wanted to somehow, in at least some small way, try to repay her for her generosity, and asked if she was free to perhaps join us for dinner one evening, she said that unfortunately this trip she couldn’t. ‘Next time you visit Alan - just let me know a little in advance.’ she replied - and as she did so she gave me another of the seductively, long, slow winks she had given me when she’d caught me staring down at her magnificent legs. In spite of myself I couldn’t help wondering if the implication of that wink was that she wouldn’t mind whether or not that trip also included Vida?

But the moment passed and Vida and I left, new packages in hand, and made our way back to our hotel. And that night we made the very best possible use of the erotically charged things those packages contained!

And on the Monday we returned to the shop and although there was no sign of Joanna being around, we made several more purchases which we carried back to Brussels with us, purchases that would add heated spice to many a dark and rainy evening for us.

To be continued - maybe!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers