My Secret Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing exactly what she needed to provide the impetus that would finally push her right up over the top, I began thrusting far more vigorously; at the same time lifting myself so that as I pounded up and down, the glistening shaft of my cock rubbed firmly against her clitoris - and took the opportunity that position gave me to look down so I could watch the way it dragged her pussy-lips back and forth as it pistoned in and out of her.

As I knew it would, that certainly did it for her; and only a minute or two later, as she eagerly arched and thrust herself up to meet my down-thrusting cock, I felt her nylon clad legs lifting and winding themselves around my waist, then gripping and tugging me even more forcefully down into herself.

Of course it was impossible for me to tell precisely how many climactic peaks Vida experienced, but it was obvious that what I was doing was giving her even more than she was normally capable of. So, as I could by then feel the early warning signs of my own, I continued, thrusting as hard and as fast as I was physically able to - and, after another dozen or so, felt the exhilaration of the ball-tightening rush begin.

Given how our normal senses all but cut-out during the moments of actual ejaculation it may seem strange that it was only then that the thought occurred to me - how would the special pantyhose lining cope with what would clearly be a truly massive eruption of semen? But although with my cock buried to the hilt in Vida’s strongly flexing pussy I had no real way of telling, it certainly felt as though what I was pumping out was in fact being contained.

And surprising though it may seem, even through everything else that was going on inside both my body and my head, I could distinctly feel the difference between the sensations I normally got when my semen jetted freely, and the much tighter, more constrained effect they gave me as each gout found its way at least partially blocked. Perhaps some inner mechanism, somehow recognising that situation, attempted to fulfil its purpose by providing additional force to power each burst. Maybe it was just that as the absorbent lining became more saturated it simply clung ever more stickily tightly to my cock-head. But whatever it was, in some strange way it definitely seemed that even that difference was in fact actually adding to the level and intensity of the truly electrifying excitement I was feeling.

Then, even after I knew my cock had totally finished spouting; the combination of the still forceful grip of her legs and the clinging tightness of the panty-briefs, somehow maintained much of the hardness of my erection, and I was able to continue thrusting until after Vida’s briskly rubbing fingers had given her yet one more orgasm.

Even once it was clear that she had finally finished, I still held myself there, keeping my slowly wilting cock plugged deep inside her.

‘Ooh Alan, you’ll never know just how wonderful that was for me - and for you too I hope!’ she said somewhat breathlessly when she had eventually calmed down a little more.

‘Spectacularly so my darling!’ I replied.

‘And the panty-briefs worked - I mean in containing your ejaculation?’

‘I guess we won’t really know that until I take them off, but it certainly felt as though they did.’ I answered.

‘Well they certainly worked for me.’ she responded with a grin. ‘And although I really have yet to see them it was exciting having an even imaginary picture in my head - but it certainly felt as though you were bigger and even more potent than usual!’ she added.

‘If that’s what it felt like for you - then that’s what I was, my darling.’ I replied before bending down to kiss her, at the same time allowing my cock to slip squelchingly back out of her.

We lay there for a while but when I moved to start pulling off the panty-briefs she curled herself around so that she could more comfortably watch me. ‘I’m as curious as I expect you are to see just how well they worked.’ she explained.

Of course, knowing just how much fluid Vida produced when experiencing the kind of rolling climaxes she had just had, I fully expected to find the front of the briefs as soaking wet as they were. But when I began tugging them down and they unrolled themselves, the sudden gush of already slowly congealing semen that flooded out of them certainly seemed to prove the effectiveness of the moisture-proof lining of the cock-piece.

‘Well it looks as though if you wear them when we go shopping we should be able to avoid having any more disasters like that other day.’ Vida said with a mischievous grin - before bending herself down to lick up one of the larger dollops. ‘Mmm, delicious!’ she whispered throatily, then took my still partially thickened cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck and carefully lick it completely clean of every last drop.

* * * * * *

Once we had started bringing out the items we had both bought at Joanna’s they were quickly added to the various things we already had in our occasionally dipped into ‘special wardrobe’ - and although by then we had many excitingly different outfits we each liked to dress each other in, the fire-engine red ones seemed to become amongst our favourites. And very often it was just the slips, without the accompanying panties! Apart from enjoying the sight of the way the satin sometimes slipped over, and sometimes clung to the shape beneath it, not having the panties on meant that we were each free to slide a hand up underneath and either confirm the actual level of arousal of the other, or, to teasingly induce such a state.

But of course in between those times when I joined-in the dressing-up games, there were far more times when it was just Vida who - knowing my all-too predictable reaction - set out to teasingly flaunt herself for me. And having seen, and then felt, the strength of my reaction to the virtually invisible scanties she had worn the first night after the resurrection of her pubic decoration, although she had a fascinatingly wide range of panties, she often wore those beneath what ever else she had decided to arouse me with.

And although lingerie remained our mutually favourite way of stimulating each other, she sometimes lulled me into a false sense of relaxedness before taking me completely by surprise.

The first time she did that had actually been accidental, but once she discovered how powerfully I could react to the situation, she from time to time repeated the effect by doing something similar - and nearly always with variations on the self-same end result!

It was an evening when we had both arrived home just a little earlier than usual, and, as we had neither a business nor social engagement, but had both had a rather tiring day, had agreed to simply spend it quietly watching a little television. But of course we first had a meal to prepare and, as was our usual habit, we both got rid of our business suit jackets before beginning to prepare the salad that would accompany the steaks we had waiting for us in the fridge. Whilst I immediately set about washing and chopping Vida said she would first prefer to freshen herself a little, so turned to head for the bath-room - and, as she had that morning worn one of my favourite suits, I twisted around to watch the departing swinging flare of the pleated skirt that was the part of it that I particularly liked.

I only had a few brief moments to watch her; but just the sight of her hips, the swaying pleats, and the movement of the nylon clad legs beneath them, were quite enough to set my thoughts turning to what lay just a little higher up.

As I have said before, I knew that even when going to work, Vida nearly always wore stockings, not pantyhose, so it was merely a question of which of the many delightful pairs she had put on that particular morning. Was it one of those with the broad, lacily decorated welts, with which she had to wear a suspender-belt, or perhaps they were one of those that came with inbuilt grip-tops.

That question seemed to be enough to act as a trigger to start the replaying of a variety of memory-clips inside my head, memory-clips that displayed a variety of images of Vida. Of the mornings I had the time to watch her finish dressing; images from when I had caught her in the act of slowly smoothing a pair of stockings up along the long, silky length of her legs. Images from the various times I had been unable to do more than simply watch her as she hurried about our offices; but sometimes, if a corridor was otherwise deserted, even being able to hear the faint swishing sound of nylon brushing against nylon. Images of those times she had allowed me to help her remove them; recalling both the sight and also the thrills I experienced when my finger-tips were in contact with both the slowly unrolling nylon and the warm smoothness of her skin.

I admit to being surprised to find myself reacting as strongly as I undoubtedly was to the combination of the brief sight of Vida’s departing legs and the tussling thought as to which particular style of stockings she might have on. And although I managed to continue with the salad preparation I had to do so while becoming increasingly aware of the fast growing stiffness in the front of my trousers. And perhaps that made me just a little more demonstratively affectionate than I might have otherwise been when Vida returned from the bathroom a few short minutes later.

But perhaps it was also the fortuitous need for her to bend low to reach into the meat section of our particular refrigerator that actually triggered all that followed.

I had just finished preparing one set of ingredients for the salad, so turned to dry and wipe my hands just as she opened the door and bent forward, and in doing so, raised the back of her pleated skirt just that little bit higher than it had previously been, and exposing just a few more inches of nylon clad leg. I wasn’t conscious of having any particular thought about why I did what I did, it just seemed to happen - I stepped around behind her and slid my hands slowly up the backs of her legs, from behind her knees to just above where her skirt still hid the rest of them.

As it always did, just the feel of her flesh being encased in the slipperily shiny nylon did it for me - but on top of the thoughts and images I had already had going through my head, that time even more powerfully than usual - and even as Vida gave a sharp gasp of surprise, I felt my cock suddenly surge. And although until that moment the question had been a purely playful one, right then I felt a strong need to know exactly which of the two styles of nylons Vida actually had on. To do so meant I only had to slide my hands just a little higher, but I did that sufficiently slowly that I gave myself time to anticipate the different feelings the tops of the alternate types might actually give me.

When I reached the slightly thicker band of the welt I could immediately tell from its fractionally tighter fit, that it was the grip-tops, and from the feel of the laciness of them, thought I also knew exactly which pair it was. Even as my fingers continued lightly tracing the pattern I found myself visualising them, visualising Vida rolling and smoothing them up the long, slender length of her legs and thighs - and immediately felt my cock surge even more strongly.

Although all that had taken only a minute or so, Vida had remained all but motionless; holding herself in that probably uncomfortable position, silently allowing me to do what I had been. But then, while remaining otherwise still, I suddenly felt her legs shifting just a little further apart - and I found myself wondering if she actually already starting to enjoy what I was doing?

In the hope that perhaps she was, I slid one hand even higher, expecting to feel the edge of one of her multitude of fine, silky panties - but, much to my delighted surprise, I didn’t! Instead of the feel of that I continued to feel the silky warmth of her skin - she obviously had, for some reason or other, already removed her panties.

Having discovered that, there was of course no stopping me - and I quickly had both sets of fingers, one from behind and the other from around in front of her, working together on her pussy and clitoris.

What was at first no more than a moistly warm cleft of pliably malleable layers of interleaved flesh quickly became both swollen and moistly yielding, and as the lips unfurled and spread themselves, I found the button-tipped ridge of flesh above it becoming even more prominent. And as both they and my fingers grew ever slicker from the juices that had by then begun to trickle down out of her I realised just how strongly Vida was reacting to my completely unexpected fingering.

Although I began to find myself thinking of the thrills I would feel if I were to slide my increasingly rigidly straining cock up into her obviously already receptive pussy, I also realised that doing that while she still had her head half-way into the fridge was not exactly the right moment. And I was actually about to stop what I was doing and move us to somewhere more appropriately comfortable - but just then Vida began responding even more strongly. ‘Oh lover! Yes, yes - for pity sake don’t stop now!’ she gasped as I felt her whole body begin violently jerking.

So I put aside my previous thoughts and merely began vibrating the fingers that had until then been slowly and gently stimulating her clitoris, and pushing a couple of those on my other hand back and forth between the increasingly slickly clinging folds of her pussy-lips.

Perhaps because of the unusual position she was in it seemed to take Vida a little longer than usual to reach the peak of her climax, but I was in no rush, and having taken a perhaps unfair advantage of her in the first place, I was quite happy to continue on for as long as she needed to reach it. And anyway, just as she had always been at pains to assure me she loved handling and sucking my erection, I always found just the feel of her pussy stimulatingly exciting.

Maybe what stirred it was some deep subconscious recognition of this being the very essence of the differences between the female and the male; or maybe it was simply the contrast between the iron-hard rigidity I felt when I held myself and the softly welcomingly enfolding I experienced when I handled her. Or maybe it was just some much more basically carnal anticipation of what exhilaration I could soon expect to feel when I finally got to thrust the two equally eager parts together.

As I stood there - one hand curled around the front of her and reaching back for her clitoris, the other working from behind and plunging back and forth - I bent forward and having kissed the back of her neck, began whispering in her ear. ‘I can’t tell you how exciting this is for me my darling - your pussy always thrills me, you know that. It’s an utterly adorable part of you. I love the feel of having it wrapping itself around my fingers - and the scent of your arousal is, as always, driving me mad with desire for you. But, right now all I want is to just make you happy, give you more pleasure than anybody else has ever done. So Vida darling, come for me - let yourself go now! Please come for me - come now!’

As I spoke I had been gradually but insistently increasing the speed of my fingers’ movements, until both were flashing blurringly - and perhaps it was the combination of that plus the pleading tone of my appeal - but only a few seconds later I felt her body flexing more convulsively, then heard the familiar rising crescendo of her wailing cries of actual release.

Once she was done I suppose I’d thought Vida would simply hurry away to freshen herself before returning to help in the preparation of our meal - but I couldn’t have been more wrong!

Instead of that she simply moved herself back from the fridge, closed its door, then dropped to her knees in front of me. ‘That was totally unexpected, so spontaneous - and unbelievably exciting darling!’ she said as she looked up at me. ‘And knowing you as well as I do, I can imagine exactly what doing it for me has done to you. So if we’re going to enjoy our meal, and the rest of the evening together, I think it will be best if I first reduce some of the pressure I’m sure has been building up inside you.’

And with that she simply unzipped and pushed down my trousers and under-shorts, then after giving me one more sparkling-eyed smile, set about giving me what turned out to be one of the most memorable blow-jobs I had ever received.

I felt her hands slipping up between my legs, pushing them a little further apart, then as one gently cupped my already achingly swollen balls, the other pressed my cock down level with her mouth. She looked up and gave me a truly wicked smile, then slipped her slightly parted lips over the tip of my cock, pausing for a moment before opening them a little wider and pushed her mouth slowly down over the head.

It felt as though much of the blood coursing through my veins suddenly surged into my cock, increasing the friction between her lips and its head as it ballooned. The strength of my reaction produced a muffled gurgle of satisfaction from Vida and made her up-staring eyes glitter with satisfied delight, and then she paused, and as her fingers started to roll and gently squeeze my balls, I felt her tongue begin slowly swirling around the head.

Just the sight of having her glossily red lips wrapped around my cock seemed to intensify the physical sensations she was generating and as thrilling waves of almost unbearably powerful pleasure began flowing through every part of me I continued staring down.

She continued tongue-teasing me until she felt my body begin to tense, then, as I felt her lips tightening, she began to bob her head, at first using just small movements, letting her lips rub back and forth over the super-sensitive rim of my cock-head. And of course that only made the stimulation she was giving even stronger than what I had been feeling before, so much so that after only a couple of minutes of that I couldn’t suppress a low grunt and felt my thigh and stomach muscles jerking tight.

She must have realised from my response that if she continued doing that I’d explode more quickly than she planned because she immediately changed to slower, but much longer swoops, each one taking virtually the full length of the shaft.

Once she was sure I wasn’t going to come the very next instant she settled into treating me to a variety of intensely delightful sensations. Sometimes letting the flat of her tongue slide slowly up along the throbbing shaft. Sometimes reverting to her earlier, tongue swirling. Sometimes using the short, fast head bobs. Sometimes just holding it in her mouth and sucking hard while her fingers slid firmly up and down the shaft. And in between each change, thrilling me with those long, swooping dives that engulfed the rigidly full length of the shaft.

The combination of what was happening to me was unbelievable! The feel of her lips skimming over my cock-head sent shock-waves of delight coursing through me. Each one of those followed by the delightfully warm wetness of her welcoming mouth as it engulfed my cock-head. In between there was the feel of her hands, one gently but firmly rolling and squeezing my balls, the other stroking up and down the shaft. And adding to all the physical sensations was the unbelievably exciting sight of having her glossy cherry-red lips wrapped around my cock.

The electrifying sensations kept me at fever pitch and I saw her watching me closely, apparently gauging exactly how far off my climax still was, then by varying what she was doing, taking me right to the brink, and then pulling me back from it.

I have no idea how long it went on for and all I clearly remember is from time to time being unable to suppress an occasional groan of sheer pressure driven delight. And then, after what seemed an age of pleasure-filled torment I felt sure I couldn’t stand any more and begged her in a rasping growl. ‘Please Vida, let me come now!’

123456...8