My Secret Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However once the tumult eventually died down and we were allowed to make our way back behind stage we found the canvas wall that had divided the two separate changing areas had been torn down and a table full of bottles and glasses of champagne and other drinks were waiting for us. But, recognising that the real party would be taking place in other parts of the villa, after just a few quick, refreshing toasts to our mutual success we all made our way out to where what proved to be a night-long revel, was only just beginning.

And although what followed was by no means a Bacchanalian Orgy, it wasn’t too far off from being one. Vast amounts of champagne were certainly drunk, a seemingly never-ending supply of savouries and sweetmeats eaten, and couples and small groups were continually either drifting or hurrying away to various less public places. Sometimes they would reappear a little later with satisfied grins on their faces, sometimes one might appear a little sheepish, while another did his or her best to wipe the sticky smears of semen from off the fabric of whatever they were wearing.

Wherever they went the models, including we amateurs, became the centre of someone’s attention; mostly just to get a closer look at the fabric of the garment before deciding whether or not to arrange the purchase of one, but every now and then from someone wanting a closer look or feel of what lay beneath it. It was the first time I had been in the position that many women often had to complain about - being the target of some person’s slyly groping fingers.

Vida and I had made a temporary exit from the party early, not to return to the hotel, but to go out into the garden, where we reduced the pressure that we each had built during the show by giving each other what was no more than an almost brutally hard and fast fuck.

The ‘swampy mush’ she had referred to before we began our turn on the cat-walk, had been a totally accurate description, as I found when I reached up under her negligee to rid her of the minute scrap of fabric covering her pussy - and found it was already absolutely soaking wet!

‘I think we can forego the usual niceties.’ she said hoarsely as I tugged them down off her.

‘I had intended to.’ I replied as I fumbled with the waistband of my pyjama trousers, then pushed those and the pouch down off myself.

With that I simply backed her up against the nearest wall, and as she splayed her legs and reached down for the quiveringly rigid hardness of me, bent my knees and with her fingers guiding it, roughly thrust my cock straight up inside her drippingly inviting pussy.

‘Merdre!’ she whimpered as it buried itself deep inside her. But although the size and force of it might have initially taken her by surprise, the sensations obviously both suited and met her need, because a moment later she slid both arms down around me and with her finger-nails digging almost painfully into the flesh as she gripped my arse, she urged me on. ‘This time do it hard my darling! Hard and fast!’

Not only had the pressure inside me been mounting during the entire time I had been watching the multitude of girls and what they were wearing, but the sight of Vida in that sheer black negligee had been the final straw. So by then I was in no mood to do anything but what she had asked me to do - fuck her hard and fast! So that’s exactly what I did, in fact it was what we did to each other.

Perhaps the fact that we were still both wearing the masks actually added to the frenzied way we went about it - their androgynous anonymity making our normally lessmore than normally characteristically fierce actions somehow more explicable. We were not Vida and Alan, the loving couple - we were just a pair of temporarily sexually super-charged human beings doing what their innermost natures had driven them to.

Yet even though it was what exactly what both of our bodies were needing and demanding of us, in some ways I still felt we were each being cheated. Knowing just how much Vida and Alan both enjoyed experiencing not only the exhilaration of the sensations they were experiencing, but also the anticipation of what was yet to come in their love-making, the urgency of what we were experiencing right then seemed to be depriving of us of so many of those other thrilling joys. But the overpowering sense of urgency drove me on and after not much more than three or four minutes of mindlessly, but undoubtedly still excruciatingly exciting thrusting, I felt my balls tightening as a rising surge built deep inside me. As it rose higher I thrust even deeper, each forcing a loud, grunting gasp from Vida as my body drove her even harder back against the wall.

Feeling that sudden increase in both the speed and power of my action seemed to trigger the onset of her own orgasm, and even as I felt her pussy trying to grip my greasily pistoning cock, she cried. ‘Yes! Oh yes, yes! I’m coming! Come too my darling, come now!’

The urgency of her pleading cry seemed to provide me with the final trigger and even as I heard myself calling her name, I felt the scalding rush as successive gouts of semen ripped up through me and jetted deep into her convulsing core.

And from her response it was obvious that the furious pounding I was giving her was exactly what she needed, her cries turning to whimpers of disbelief as my cock continued powering in and out, each thrust spouting yet another load of hot, sticky semen.

It took us at least as long to recover from the force and suddenness of our coupling as had the act itself, but when we had both regained some sort of control I realised that given where we were and how we were dressed neither of us had anything at all that we could use to mop up the excesses of what our orgasms had produced.

‘Do you want to wait while I nip inside and see if I can find some tissues, or something?’ I asked her.

Vida giggled. ‘I think I might just do what Joanna did earlier, let myself enjoy the feeling of having what I still have of you inside me trickling out and running down the insides of my legs. You can put your thong back on if you like, I’m not going to bother.’ she replied, curling the scrap of sopping wet fabric into a tiny ball.

‘Well if you’re game, so am I!’ I responded with uncertain bravado, then before pulling the bottom half of the pyjamas back up, stuffed both her and my thong into the pocket I had found in the robe I was wearing.

* * * * * *

By the time we got back inside again we found that the room where we had displayed ourselves was once more being converted to yet another use. The chairs had already been removed and although Joanna obviously didn’t want to have the workmen who had constructed it seeing what was going on the villa, somebody had somehow managed to unfasten the cat-walk from the stage and then pushed it back against the far wall - leaving a clear space for the dancing to begin.

The group of musicians that appeared were each dressed as wildly as the rest of us, and it was only much later that I learned from Joanna that they too were in fact clients of hers - and although they didn’t regularly play as a group, they were all more than sufficiently competent musicians to successfully combine for this one night of the year. And if their music was anything to go by, they too had become inspired by both the earlier show, and the continuing display that was swirling around them, to give of their very, very best.

So we danced, drank, ate, laughed, danced some more - and in between all that spent almost as much time either admiring or more lasciviously ogling the way each other was dressed.

Although Vida and I spent most of the time in each other’s company, obviously we occasionally drifted away to either speak or dance with other people. And it was during one of those separations - luckily towards the very end of the evening, at least for Vida and meI it was - that I found myself standing alone when I noticed Joanna making her way up on to the stage.

She spoke a few short but sincere words of appreciation to everyone for attending, and praised them for obviously wearing only their very finest outfits - then brought a few knowing laughs when she added she could tell from the traffic in and out of the upstairs rooms just how many of them had proved to be not only attractive, but even more importantly, effective!

She went on to say how grateful she had been to hear so many very nice comments from people about how much they had enjoyed the show - but was not prepared to give out the phone number of Ravi, as numerous people had asked her to do - and that as she had had to leave immediately after the close she was sorry to say that those who had been keen to see her in close-up would also be disappointed.

As the one face and figure I had unsuccessfully been keeping an eye out for - the stunning woman in the gold lamé hot-pant suit - had been nowhere to be seen, I presumed that she was the Ravi that Joanna had referred to.

She went on to say that she hoped that everyone would continue to enjoy themselves - adding with a sexily deep-throated chuckle that that should be in whatever way we personally felt was the most satisfying for us.

Then she apologised for not being able to spend more time than she was able to with each person individually, but hoped she would soon be able to do so at her establishment in town - where all the fine things they had seen during the show would be available for their more personal inspection.

With her brief but necessary commercial pitch over, she told us that two of her very dearest friends, who were professional dancers, had agreed to provide a little entertainment by giving us a demonstration of a couple of their more erotic dance performances; the Pase Doble and the Tango.

I have to admit that in spite of the absolutely draining fuck Vida and I had had just an hour or so earlier, the sight of Joanna standing up there - a spot-light cutting through the layers of cornflower blue chiffon and reflecting off the underlying snowy-white bra and panties - affected me strongly. Apart from the utterly sexy glamorousness of what she was wearing, were the memories the mere sight of her triggered. Memories of having her virginally hairless pussy poised immediately above my far too over stimulated cock, and the even more powerful memory of the sensations I’d felt when she had pushed it tightly down on to it.

Those memories, coupled with the sight of her triggered a virtually instant response and well before she had finished speaking I felt the teasingly tickle of my cock stirring, then the even more delightful sensations of it brushing against the thin fabric of my pyjama trousers as it began stiffening.

Then, whether by accident or design, when Joanna stepped down off the stage she immediately headed across towards where I was standing. ‘I’m sorry I haven’t had time to speak to you since the show Alan. As I told Vida when I saw her earlier, you were brilliant - both of you. And you looked - and if may say so, still do - particularly splendid in that outfit.’ she added.

‘Thank you Joanna, that’s very kind of you - we enjoyed it, we both did.’ I assured her as the dance-band began their introduction and the two dancers stepped out on to the centre of the floor.

Although everyone else’s heads and eyes immediately turned to watch them, neither mine nor Joanna’s did. Mine were locked on to the sight of how much of her tightly full breasts were showing through and above the tiny lacily white bra - and hers must have drifted downwards. ‘I’m even more pleased that you decided not to wear the pouch for the rest of the evening Alan - and if my eyes don’t deceive me, something seems to be rearousing your masculine interest.‘

Then even before I could think of anything to say in reply, I felt her reaching forward, then her fingers curling up around the still slowly stiffening length of my cock. ‘If I’m any judge of men, I’m sure that what we had earlier - excitingly satisfying though it was - was a little too quick for you. Am I right?’ she asked in what was no more than a barely audible whisper.

The sudden rush of blood to my groin seemed to have blocked my usual responses and all I could do was merely nod my agreement. ‘I thought as much. Maybe Vida will allow us another opportunity to see exactly what each is capable of giving the other, another time.’ she suggested - the mere idea of that sending an even stronger pulse surging through me than her continuingly caressing fingers were. ‘Ah, I see that idea appeals to you as much as it does to me.’ she said when she felt the unmistakable strength of my reaction. ‘Unfortunately this is neither the time nor the place for that - so for now let’s just see if you can leave me with what we’ll say is, your calling card!’ she added, closing her fingers just a little more firmly around the hardening shaft and starting to stroke back and forth along the rapidly increasing length of it.


And she did it - right there - while everyone else was watching what I’m sure was an absolutely brilliant display of Latin dancing, - she was masturbating me!. But by doing it the way that she did - keeping perfectly in time with the relentless beat of the band - even if someone had bothered to look in our direction they could well have thought her body was merely swaying and moving to the rhythm of the music.

she did it in time to the relentless beat of the music. Even when the feel of what her fingers were doing to me had brought pre-cum seeping from my cock-head, and she must have felt the silky fabric had begun clinging to its stickiness. Even when she eventually knew from the way my trembling, muscle-flexing body told her she had taken me close to the very brink of climaxing. Even then her stroking kept up that unremittingly slow, rhythmic tempo.

Right through to the very end she maintained it. E, even when she felt my entire body tense flex and jerk towards her as the mind-numbing pressure inside me rose to criticality. Even when the sudden increase in the size and tension of my cock must have told her it was about to erupt - even when we both felt the first gout surginged up through me -, even then she didn’t vary the timing of her actions - slowly, slowly triggering surge after mind-numbingexhilarating but and body-wracking surge. And - continuing that unrelenting pumping until she had convinced herself that I simply did not have another drop left in me.

‘Don’t worry about the stains on your outfit Alan, I made sure the fabric is washable.’ she said whispered as she gave my by then totally emptied cock one or two final, but affectionate squeezes. ‘And you are a very long way from being the only man to have something to show for the events of the evening.’ she added with an almost girlish giggle. ‘Around here you will find that a wet patch one as large as I’m sure yours is will be considered something to be proud of.’

* * * * * *

It was on the flight back home, when we were both separately and silently recalling some of the exciting events that we had each experienced during just the two short days we had been away - Vida leaning towards me and resting her head on my shoulder - when she began speaking very softly. ‘Do you know what we are going to do when we get home?’

‘No.’

‘We’re going to have a shower to freshen ourselves after the journey, then we are going to change into what we were wearing last night - me in that black nightgown, and you in those pyjamas. But this time neither of us is going to wear anything beneath them.’ she added in a suddenly much huskier whisper. ‘Then I’m going to watch you watching me - watch you slowly getting excited, maybe I’ll reach out and tease you a few times, but I’ll mainly just watch you, watch your magnificent cock growing, watch it getting bigger and harder.

Then eventually I’m going to take you to bed - and I’m going to fuck you, but this time I’ll fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. Fuck you until you are crying for mercy, then I’ll just keep on fucking you until my ever-hungry pussy has finished sucking every last single drop of semen from you.

I’m sure that’ll give you something to think about for the next couple of hours!’ she concluded as she gave me one final, and wickedly mischievous grin, before leaning back and closing her eyes.

And, as I was much later to happily and exhaustingly re-discover, if there was one thing about Vida I could always be absolutely certain of, it was that she was always, always as good as her word!


IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND
IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE
PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE !!!

1...345678