My Secret Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, Samantha, you want to talk, then let's talk!" She opened the door to her office and I followed her in and shut the door. She threw her things on her desk and crossed her arms and looked at me with disgust. "You wanted to talk, then talk. Let's get this over with cause I have too many other important things to do today!" Lauri said.

"Why are you so damn mad at me? What the hell did I do? Oh, I know, I kissed you! That's what I did, and then walked out on you! Lauri that kiss meant so much more to me than a kiss, I had to leave to think about that, and to hopefully give you time to think about what had happened. I have feelings for you Lauri. I'm sorry that I do, but I can't help but feel this way for you. And I want it to mean more to you than something casual as well. All last night I thought about how wrong it was, your married, and all of that, your my instructor, but I don't care, you mean so much to me. I can't stop thinking about you, or wanting you. But I have to know that you feel the same and want the same. God help me, but I am falling in love with you."

"Samantha, please don't say that. Your not falling in love with me. What happened yesterday was a mistake. I was confused, and upset with my husband moving out, and you were there, and I just confused my feelings with all of it. It should have never happened, and I'm sorry that it did. Your a wonderful person Samantha, but please don't think that this means anything more than what it was."

"Lauri, what about what you said, and how you felt towards me, was that all a lie? Didn't any of this mean anything to you, didn't you feel something when we kissed? You can't tell me that you didn't, and that this was just you being upset with your husband. I know there was more to our kiss than that...you can't tell me you didn't feel it. Please don't tell me you don't feel this. I love you, don't do this."

"Samantha I don't love you. I'm sorry but your going to have to realize that this was a mistake. I'm sorry that I hurt you, and this happened but we have to let this go. Samantha you have to realize that I am a very respectable instructor. I've always been so in control of my life. This isn't me, and this shouldn't have happened. And I ask you to keep this quiet. This never happened, and it should remain that way. This should just remain between us as our little secret, but as far as I'm concerned this never happened, and I suggest you do the same and move on. As your instructor I'm suggesting you to keep things that way. No one has to know."

I began to cry, the tears pouring down my face. I couldn't believe what she was saying to me and how cruel she was.

"So I guess this didn't mean anything to you. I expected so much more of you Lauri. I thought you were different. I didn't think you cared about your image so much, but I guess I was wrong. You can deny what we felt for each other yesterday, but I know in my heart the truth. And you don't have to worry about your precious image, it's safe with me. No one will know, its our little secret! Your right, this never happened!"

I slammed the door on my way out, the tears rolling down my face. I ran to my car, not wanting anyone to see me sobbing uncontrollably. I jumped in my car, my face against the steering wheel as my tears washed over my face. I cried for what seemed an eternity when I heard someone banging on my car window.

I looked up and it was shirley, my classmate from school, the new transfer student. I wiped my eyes and rolled down the window.

"Samantha are you okay" Shirley said. "I saw you run to your car upset, and I just wanted to come over and see if you were okay."

I sniffled and wiped my face. "Hi, Shirley. That's really sweet of you, but I'm fine. I'm just not feeling too good today so I'm going to skip clinic this afternoon and head home. I might take a few off-days from clinic. I just need to get some things together. But I'm okay, thanks for asking. Hey can you do me a favor?"

"Samantha are you sure your okay. I'm a great listener."

"That's really nice of you Shirley but don't worry I just need some time to myself. If you can tell Joan that I won't be in this afternoon and that I am taking the rest of the week off from clinic I would really appreciate that."

"Is that wise to be taking this time off so soon before graduation? Anyway, shouldn't I tell Lauri, she would need to know?"

"No! I'm sure Joan will let her know. And I have a few off days anyway so it shouldn't affect graduation credits, and one of the other students or you if you'd like can take my patients for this week. It shouldn't be a problem. Can you tell Joan for me?"

"Sure Samantha, will I see you on Monday?"

"Yeah, hopefully. Don't worry, I'm fine okay? Look I have to go, so I'll talk to you later than. Thanks, Shirley."

"Okay, Samantha, see you next week." Shirley waved goodbye to me as I drove off down the road.

"Oh Samantha this isn't wise at all." Shirley thought. "I need to go tell Lauri what your planning. You shouldn't be taking this whole week off. Well maybe Lauri will beable to talk some sense into you." Shirley thought to herself. "Hmmm...Yes, I need to go see Lauri and tell her. I'll go do that now."

A knock came at the door. "I wonder who that is now," Lauri spoke to herself trying to calm her nerves down after talking with Samantha. "Get yourself together here Lauri, people can't see you like this." Lauri straightened herself up. Lauri cleared her throat. "Yes, who is it?" Lauri called out.

"Lauri, it's Shirley. I was wondering if I could talk to you for a few moments."

Lauri opened the door for Shirley. "Yes come in. What can I do for you?"

"Umm...well I'm not sure if I should be saying this because Samantha will get mad at me, and I'm going against her wishes by coming to you, but I thought you should know that I just saw her pretty upset leaving in her car. She had asked me to go to Joan and tell her that she wouldn't be in all week and that she's taking her off-days for clinic. I tried to tell her with graduation around the corner that I didn't think it was wise but she didn't listen, and said she needed some time to herself. I know it's really none of my business, but I'm just a little concerned is all. She did seem really upset for some reason. Anyway, I just thought you should know."

"Thanks Shirley, you did the right thing by coming to me. Don't worry, I'll handle this okay? I'll talk with Samantha, but in the meantime maybe you should try and schedule some of her patients with yours as well."

"Alright, Lauri, I'll do that." Shirley said as she walked out the office.

"Hmmm...Samantha, what am I going to do about you?" Lauri pondered to herself.

After leaving Shirley standing in the parking lot, I started to drive. I didn't know where I was headed but I just had to get out of there. A nice cold drink I think would do the trick. I decided to drive to the local bar. Yeah, at 10am in the morning, I'm sure to have the whole place to myself.

"Damn, I missed the exit, well, I will take the next one." I said to myself as I swerved back onto the highway. I was crazy to think that she could feel the same for me. Who was I trying to kid?

My thoughts were driving me crazy, and the tears continued to come. My eyes were blinded from the tears, and I wasn't watching my driving too well as I swerved back and forth from the edge of the road. The exit was coming up fast, so I took a sharp turn to make it onto the next exit to take the highway back into town.

My sobbing continuing to increase. I wasn't watching my speedometer, or how sharp I took that exit, as I wiped the tears from my eyes, the next thing I knew was my car flipping over in the ditch.

It all happened so quickly. I felt the car swerve off the exit ramp but I couldn't get control of the steering wheel. Time was motionless as I felt the weight of the car twisting and turning into the ditch. Every effort to gain control was useless. My voice was silent. I couldn't even scream out.

I felt no pain as my body was flung motionless into the steering wheel and compartments of the car. Then I remembered nothing. I could hear sirens around me, and people shouting, but everything was black and still. I thought I could hear people talking to me, but it sounded so distant and muffled that I couldn't let them know I was okay. I tried to talk, to tell them where I was, but nothing would come out.

Then the blackness and silence engulfed me.

To Be Continued...

12