My Secret Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
They touch for the first time and do more.
2.3k words
4.27
34.9k
11
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting for him as he exited the lift and looked for me in my car. He spotted me, smiled and walked directly to me. His walk was smooth; it was the first time I had see him from head to toe rather than from the waist up. He was slim and nicely proportioned, dressed casually in jeans and I would be wrong if I didn't for a moment wonder what he would look like naked.

He was polite when he jumped into the car and sat beside me, formally introducing himself to me in a sweet way as he took my hand and kissed it lightly. I did not want him to let go of my hand. His eyes were smiling and kind and his hands soft and nicely manicured. I wanted him to touch me and whilst chatting about inconsequential things I placed his has on my bare knee -- I was wearing a light blouse and skirt. My heart started to race as his hand smoothed and caressed my knee and he leant forward and we kissed. His other hand gently went to my cheek as our lips met and our tongues touched and started to wrestle. I moved my hand to his leg and slid it up to his now bulging crotch. His dick felt so constrained and I wanted to free it from its prison; I held back and contented myself with massaging the bulge as he writhed, encouraging me not to stop. His hand slid slowly up to between my thighs and I spread my knees as far as I could in the driver's seat. I could feel his little finger briefly touch my panties every time his hand slid higher. We both knew we wanted each other but not in the crampness of my car. Our lips parted; this first physical meeting was already everything that I had hoped it would be... but what now?

Between the kisses and the fondling (my breasts were not forgotten, my erect nipples were testimony to that) we decided to find somewhere more spacious and less conspicuous and we left the car park and drove along the coast road. We soon found a place to park near the beach. The coastline had numerous small beaches peppered with rocky headlands and was popular with beach walkers and, I suppose, lovers. We left the car and walked to the beach hand-in-hand. I felt so comfortable with this man; I was excited in more ways than one too. We strolled and talked and he eventually led me to a rocky outcrop where we could perhaps sit awhile without being disturbed. We noticed a few other couples on the beach, some with dogs and no doubt they had already noticed us when we had arrived.

He leant against a large rock in the shade of a tree and he took me into his arms and held me close. I could feel the hardness of his body and his gentle firmness of his hands as they caressed my back and neck. Our first beach kiss was passionate as I placed my hands each side of his cheeks -- our tongues fought with each other, then played and tickled. I wanted him. My hands moved down his neck to his heaving chest and discovered, as I slid my fingers between the buttons of his shirt that he had a chest full of hair. I very nearly ripped off his shirt as I quickly undid the buttons and stroked his hairy chest and searched for his nipples. This was my first time I had been intimate with someone with chest hair; it felt so ... rough, so manly, so virile and it felt, and smelt, musky. I smothered it with kisses searching for his nipples and pulling the hair with my lips.

I remembered that we were outside, in the open and not invisible from other passers-by but I didn't give it a second thought. I relished in the freedom as before now all intimacy in my life was with my husband in the privacy of our bedroom. This was exciting and daring. I wanted to take him right there. Our lips met and we kissed deeply and passionately as his hands slid down to his bottom cheeks and he pulled me hard towards him. I could feel his excitement against my mons -- I was hot and wet with excitement. I hugged him tight with my face buried in his sweet smelling neck as lifted my skirt to feel my naked backside and his warm hands started to smooth and massage me but always pressing me and holding me firmly against his body. His hands moved to my waist and stroked my bare hips -- his fingers exploring and finding the thin elastic waistband of my panties. "Yellow" he whispered. How did he know? "I want to see them" and he slowly lowered his body to a kneeling position and lifted my skirt.

The little triangle of yellow fabric covered my bald pussy. He looked up at me and smiled a mischievous smile as he kissed my panties. He disappeared as he threw my skirt over his head as his hand reached up to my buttocks and pushed me to his face. I reached down and felt his head under my skirt; I held him tight against my pussy as he licked my already wet thong. I threw my head back to free my hair from my eyes, and leaned against a smooth rock, still standing. I had spread my legs and continued to enjoy the feeling of his tongue licking my inner thighs, my thong and my pussy. His hand caressed my thighs, my backside and as far up my stomach as my skirt would allow. It was surreal, when I think about it. For the first time I was about to climax in the open air, outside, with the smell of the ocean, with the waves foaming on the beach and within sight of strangers who could see me but not my lover who at this very moment was knelt between my thighs devouring my pussy. I felt him as he pulled my thong down and his tongue was licking my wetness searching for my clit. His fingers spread my pussy lips as his tongue and lips smothered my pussy, sucking and licking. My head began to spin, this was so spontaneous, so unexpectedly sexy and absolutely exciting. My body convulsed as I climaxed and I pushed his head, his mouth hard against my pussy not wanted him to move as I could feel my inner juices spurt. My clit felt ultra-sensitive and as I gently released my grip of his head under my skirt, he started to lick the spilled juices dripping from my pussy. Never before had I felt quite so satisfied; well at least that was how it felt at that moment! He licked me clean and the feeling of his soft tongue on my bald pussy was something I never wanted to forget. He stood up and kissed me deeply, placing his hand on my exposed bald pussy.

"I love it." he whispered "And it tastes so sweet, like nectar."

My fingers undid the remaining buttons of his shirt and I ran my hands over his hairy chest, slipping my fingers inside his belt and jeans. He helped me as he unbuckled his belt and undid his fly. I could hardly wait to reach into his briefs and hold his strong and throbbing dick. The end was wet with excitement already, as I curled my fingers around its shaft. It was bigger than my husband's, longer with a bigger girth but not as big as the occasional members that I had seen on some of the adult videos that I had seen. All I knew was that I wanted it. I wanted to kiss it and run my lips along the entire and gorgeous length of it.

Roles were reversed now as he leaned against the rock as my tongue slowly worked its way down from his neck to his chest, momentarily nibbling his nipples, forever downwards. All the time I held his dick in my hands, moving them up and down slowly, feeling, exploring and imagining. It had been years since I had sucked on a penis, the last time being before I was married and here was my second, right in front of me, tearfully winking as if it was encouraging me to invite it in. I gently kissed the length of its shaft before welcoming it within me. My tongue swirled around its head, exploring its shape and my head rocked back and forth forcing it as deep as it could without causing me to gag. I fondled his balls with one hand, the other firmly moving in concert with my lips.

His hands gently held the side of my head and I could feel his body meeting the rhythm of my movements. "Hold on," he whispered as he gently pulled me off him -- I could hear the plop as his dick left my lips. He beckoned me to stand up and he lifted my skirt and placed his hard and fully erect dick between my wet thighs, pulling it up against my pussy. I was so wet, he was wet and I wanted him inside of me. He didn't want me to move and we just held each other close, his dick hard against my pussy between my thighs. Slowly, our hips moved back and forth; he reached down behind me, under my skirt, feeling for the end of his penis between my butt cheeks and pressed it harder against my pussy. It felt good against me; he felt and smelt good against my body, as I once again buried my face into his neck and I breathed in the aroma of his body. Slowly be rocked ... against the rock!

"Can you turn around for me please?" he asked.

Silently his penis slid out from between my thighs and my skirt dropped from between us. He lifted the back of my skirt as I pulled off my yellow thong. I was still wet as his dick slid between my thighs. He took my thong from me, smelled it and placed it between his lips as I reached down under my skirt, searching for the end of his dick. I found it and pressed it hard against my wet pussy. I desperately wanted him inside of me. I spread my legs wider and bend down a little as I guided is throbbing dick into my now dripping vagina. It slid in easily and I let out a gasp. It felt sooo big! I felt a small spasm and came; his shaft now deep within me as I squeezed his dick and let slip in and out and it was not long before I came again but it was too much for him. His hands held my hips to him and then almost motionless, with his dick deep inside of me, I felt him jerk as he came and could feel his cum spurt within me; a number of powerful thrusts followed and I knew he was spent. I wanted so much to hold him close. Slowly I pulled away and he slipped from within me. I turned and stood up as my skirt dropped; he lifted the front and I held his softening dick against my wet pussy and we kissed long and passionately, hugging each other tight.

We said nothing as we stood there in each other's arms listening to the ocean and the waves on the beach. I wanted to feel like this forever, wrapped in his arms with my face nestled in his neck, my hand resting on his chest playing with his heaving chest. His hand slowly and gently massaged my breast as the other held my body close to his. It would have to end sometime and despite my teasing protestations, we were soon tidying ourselves up to return to the car. I could feel a wetness stickiness between my thighs as my pussy dripped which I wiped dry with a tissue.

I leant to his ear and whispered "Keep my panties."

He kissed me, and pocketing my yellow thong, we left our 'lovers' alcove' in amongst the rocks and walked slowly back to the car hand-in-hand. We stopped momentarily for a last lingering look at the sea and his arm went around my waist -- I held him close too.

"I don't want to forget this evening, it was wonderful, thank you so much and I hope we can do it again soon," he said.

"We will, I am sure we will. Now let's get you to the station, as I still have some errands to run." His hand fell to my bottom and he gave it a little squeeze. It felt good and he seemed to like the feel of the fabric over my bare skin.

"Thanks for the panties, I love them almost as much as I love to know that you are not wearing any under your skirt." I patted his crotch and winked at him.

I felt so comfortable with him sat beside me in the car on the way to the station. I pressed his hand onto the top of my thighs, encouraging him to stroke them whilst I was driving. I could feel my juices welling again as I spread my knees a little and allowed him to slide his hands up to my bare pussy. It was daring but that was part of the excitement; I loved to be touched and caressed. We kissed modestly before he got out of the car; I couldn't wait for our next encounter as I watched him disappear into the station concourse.