My Secret Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Sunday with Daddy is fun but will Monday morning be the same.
5.2k words
4.7
20.4k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

*****

We spent the rest of our Saturday night talking and laughing. It felt good to be with just each other for once without having to talk through a phone.

Around two in the morning we both succumbed to sleep on the couch holding one another.

Stirring awake I stretched out jolting up catching myself before falling off the couch. Giggling I rubbed my eyes seeing Daddy was still sleeping.

I hadn't had the pleasure of ever waking up next to him before, and seeing him asleep gave me a devious idea.

Climbing on top of him I flattened my hair. He was sprawled out with one leg elevated giving me easy access to what I wanted. Gently pulling his waistband down I bit my lip watching his cock emerge.

Even while sleeping he was semi-hard, I nuzzled my nose into his balls playfully licking them. When he didn't stir I felt a mischievous smile come across my face.

As I slid the tip of his cock between my moistened lips I giggled feeling him harden.

He was still undisturbed so I began to stroke him up and down applying a little more suction to his growing cock. He tasted so yummy and I began to feel my panties moisten with my juices. Sitting up momentarily I took off the t-shirt I was wearing.

When he woke I wanted him to see me naked, with my tits swaying and my mouth on his cock. He stirred for a moment groaning in his sleep as I returned my mouth to his thick member.

Wanting to fully wake him from his slumber I took him all the way down my throat.

A deep groan filled the room and I held him there in the back of my throat watching as he stirred awake. His head lifted seeing me the way I had planned.

"Fuck Elizabeth!"

Throwing his head back he stroked my face as I came up for air. Taking him a little faster this time he thrust up hitting the back of my throat.

His grip on my hair tightened and I closed my eyes moaning into his slow and deep thrusts.

I pushed back on his hand and his grip softened.

"Daddy I want to do this can I please?"

He smiled down at me then let my head go.

"Yes, little one show Daddy what you have learned from those naughty videos."

I blushed turning red, I never liked telling him I watched porn, but he knew I enjoyed it. I wasn't allowed to touch myself without permission, so when I would text him sexy pics he knew I was horny.

Most of the time I was horny because I had been watching porn or reading erotic stories online.

I lowered my mouth back down and took his cock in teasing the tip. He groaned but remained still as I fondled his balls licking his shaft from root to tip.

Sucking my cheeks in I began to bob my head up and down faster and faster.

He was moaning and the sounds he was making only fueled me to suck harder and faster. Gripping his cock I began to pump him viciously wanting to taste his sperm.

"Fuck baby I going to cum, keep sucking like that."

I closed my eyes moaning and took him in deeper with every thrust.

"Fuck yes, good girl, Daddy's going to cum in that pretty mouth of yours and you're going to swallow every last drop."

His words were sending tingles down my back just like they always did, grabbing my breast I pinched my nipple.

"FUCK NOW BABY, swallow it."

He thrust up filling my throat and I swallowed his cum licking my lips once he had released all his load. Sitting up on my knees I bounced a little feeling proud of myself.

Pulling me to him I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Such a good little girl for Daddy, now it's your turn for your reward."

I giggled and gasped as he quickly pulled me down grabbing my legs and spreading them apart.

"What are you going to do Daddy?"

I began filling up with giggles.

"Oh, Babygirl I think you know what I'm about to do to you."

Kissing my bare stomach I squirmed feeling his stubble tickle me.

"Daddy that tickles."

He ran the tip of his finger between my lips parting them.

"Does that tickle Babygirl."

I gasped arching up to meet his touch.

"No Daddy, that feels good."

He made a trail with his tongue starting at my belly button and ending at my clit. The gentle flicks of his tongue were enough to make me moan his name as I urged him for more.

Before I could beg anymore he sucked in my clit inserting two fingers into my slick hole.

"OH FUCK DADDY!"

I began to pant grabbing onto the couch cushions and rocking my hips. He knew every spot of mine even though he rarely had a chance to prove it.

"Daddy I need to cum!"

He lifted his mouth temporarily but kept thrusting his fingers into me harder and faster.

"Do it, cum for Daddy."

As soon as he drew my clit back in I began to convulse moaning out.

"DADDY I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING ... I LOVE YOU!"

I felt a smile form on his lips and he slowed his tempo softly licking my clit as I began to tremble becoming sensitive. Leaning over me he dipped down kissing me making me taste my own juices.

"Don't you taste sweet Babygirl?"

I giggled and blushed burying my face in his chest. Laughing he pulled my face back looking at me.

"So full of giggles this morning huh little one?"

"I can't help it, Daddy, I'm happy when I'm with you and I've always fantasized about morning sex with you."

"Oh I'm nowhere near done with you little one, I've fantasized about taking you from behind in my shower since I first met you."

I blushed and covered my face with my hands laughing.

"Oh no, you don't."

Lifting me up he began carrying me up the stairs.

I laughed hard yelling out.

"Daddy put me down!"

He looked down at me raising his eyebrow making me smile and stop squirming.

"Yes, Daddy."

He hadn't needed to say a word, all he had to do was give me a certain look. I knew that look meant little girl if you don't stop what you're doing you're not going to like what happens next.

My silent submission made him chuckle and he finished carrying me up the stairs sitting me down on the side of the tub.

Gently kicking my feet back and forth I sat there waiting for him as he found the perfect temperature in the shower.

"After you Princess."

I giggled and stood up.

"Daddy you only want me to go in first so you can look at my butt."

I began to step into his shower and yelped feeling a swat come across my ass.

"Damn right, that's my ass little girl."

Daddy's shower had two shower heads on either side of the shower and jets that shot water out on the sides. It was a rather impressive master bathroom with the separate claw foot tub and double vanity.

I took the farthest showerhead and Daddy joined me under it pulling me close. If it weren't for the warm water hitting me at every angle his touch would have given me goosebumps.

"I love you, Daddy."

Smiling down at me he tilted my head back towards the water. As he placed a gentle kiss on my neck I heard him growl out.

"Mine."

Everything felt so perfect in his arms, nothing could harm me or scare me. No one could belittle me or control me when I was with him. My submission to him meant so much to both of us.

I never wanted to give up control because of my parents but with him, I submitted willingly before I even knew it.

Gabriel began to massage shampoo into my hair as I closed my eyes biting my lip.

To me, the head was the most sensual place on my body besides my sex, and Daddy took every chance he got to touch me there. It didn't matter if he played with my hair, brushed it, pulled it, or rubbed it I was a happy little girl either way.

"Daddy that feels so good."

"I know Princess, just relax and let Daddy enjoy washing up my perfect body."

Blushing I turned around with my back facing him to provide easier access. He continued to rub my head until it was completely lathered with bubbles, and I was drooling from all the sensations.

Guiding me with his hands he turned me around to face him and began to rinse the shampoo out. Rubbed my thighs together I felt a slickness form between my legs.

"My turn Daddy."

"Not yet, I'm not done."

I pouted my lip and felt him quickly turn me around pulling my ass against his hardened member.

"Oh, Daddy."

"When I'm done then you can have a treat, but do not move understood?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I watched from the corner of my eyes as he grabbed his old spice soap and squirted it in his hands. He didn't have my type of shampoo or soap yet but the idea of smelling like him made me grow with anticipation.

He always smelled so good and it never failed to make me wet whenever I was around him. Everything about him from his smell to his voice made me wet, which is why I often found myself in the girl's bathroom at school masturbating to him over the phone.

I let out a quiet moan as he began to run his hands up and down my arms followed by my belly and my breasts. It was so hard to not move, but I didn't want him to stop touching me. So instead I began to moan under my breath.

When he focused in on my breasts lathering them with soap my breathing faltered. He teased my nipples just barely running his hands over them before moving his hand to my neck.

Hie grip around my neck tightened making my eyes roll back.

"Daddy is going to fuck these beautiful tits and you're going to watch me the whole time."

I smiled and nodded my head yes since he was still grabbing my neck. Without ever releasing my throat he turned me around and guided me to my knees in front of him.

Maintaining eye contact the whole time I licked my lips egging him on.

Letting my neck go he grabbed my breasts squeezing them firmly. My eyes closed halfway then lifted back up remembering his command. I could tell by the fiery look he was giving me that he was pleased with me remembering.

I lunged forward holding my tits together as he slid his erect cock between them. I had never had him like this and he often liked to tell me how much he wanted to fuck my tits.

His thrusts sped up as he groaned watching me watch him take my tits. I was a little jealous of my tits though. They were getting so much attention and my pussy was beginning to feel left out.

"Don't pout little one, Daddy is going to cum all over my tits then I'm going to fill you with cum." "Every part of your body is mine to do as I wish."

His words only made my hunger for him grow as I felt the juices start to run down my leg.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

I squeezed my breasts together more firmly and watched as he threw his head back momentarily before returning his gaze to mine.

"Stick out your tongue but keep your eyes on me."

I did as told feeling Daddy's member twitch between my breasts, jerking away his thick hand wrapped around his cock stroking it. I felt the first jolt of cum hit my tongue and the rest squirted all over my tits.

Pulling my tongue back in I tasted him closing my eyes.

"Mmm Daddy you taste so good."

"You've been such a good girl today Princess that I'm going to let you decide how you want me to fuck that pretty little pussy of yours."

I stood up jumping in excitement, turning around I pressed my hands on the wall and leaned forward. Wiggling my ass I felt the water run down my back. I loved it when he took me from behind, and he knew it.

Reaching between my legs he parted the lips of my sex making my knees buckle.

"That's my girl, already ready for me to fuck you."

"Yes, Daddy please I need you in me."

Moving in one swift motion he pulled my ass against him and thrusted into me.

"Fuck yes Daddy!"

His thrusts were fast and rhythmic and quickly I found myself approaching an orgasm.

"Daddy I need to cum, it feels too good."

"Cum."

One word was all I needed, throwing my head back I began moaning louder pushing myself back against his thrusts.

As he grabbed my throat with his hand I began to cum trembling on his cock. His grip tightened and I felt my breath leave me as he pounded into me harder.

I was every bit at his mercy at that moment, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I felt the pressure build up inside me as he rammed into my pussy one last time filling me with his cum.

Letting my neck go I gasped for air cumming again from the intensity of his orgasm. After our breaths calmed he pulled out of me slowly trailing kisses down my neck.

"Damn Babygirl, that was better than my fantasy."

I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I like making your fantasies come true Daddy."

Yawning I nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Come on baby, let's hurry up and get out so Daddy can cuddle you in bed."

My eyes grew heavy but I argued back anyway, I was having too much fun.

"But Daddy I'm not tired."

Chuckling he kissed the tip of my nose and began washing my body once more. Once we were both cleaned we got out wrapping ourselves up in towels.

Gabriel took the time to dry me off by hand then handed me one of his T-shirts before drying himself off.

"But Daddy I said I'm not tired."

He raised an eyebrow at me as the shirt slipped over my head.

"And I said bedtime, don't argue little one."

"Yes, Sir."

We spent the rest of the day napping and fucking just like Gabriel had promised. By the end of the night, we were both physically exhausted and very hungry.

"Pizza sound good Princess?"

I yelled running back into the bedroom.

"YES!"

"Pineapple and Canadian bacon right baby?"

I smiled nodding my head yes.

"What are you going to get Daddy?"

"Good ole Pepperoni."

Laughing I sat on the side of the bed that I had claimed as mine.

"You order the pizza Daddy, I need to call my best friend and fill her in on what's happened."

"Ok Babygirl, have fun don't take too long."

I grabbed my phone from the charger and made my way to Daddy's office. Sitting down I scrolled through my contacts until I came across the name Kyersten.

She was the only one besides Gabriel that knew of my lifestyle and what Gabriel and I were really to each other.

She had been my best friend ever since elementary school, but sadly in middle school, she moved to New York. We had maintained a stable healthy friendship through constant phone calls, texts, and video chats.

I was surprised to see no new messages from her, we never usually went that long without talking even if it was just a good morning text.

Hitting the call button I hugged my knees waiting for her to answer. I couldn't wait to tell her all the juicy stuff that had happened since Friday night.

"You are being directed to T-Mobile as this number is no longer in service."

I quickly ended the call confused then redialed her number.

"You are being directed to T-Mobile as this number is no longer in service."

I gasped staring at the phone but waited for a representative to pick up.

"Yes hi, I think there has been an error with my account, it's saying it's been disconnected."

"Yes that is correct Ma'am, our records show that the account holder disconnected this line at approximately ten this morning."

Realizing the account holder was my father I grew angry.

"Thank you for your time, Sir."

I hung up the phone and ran into the bedroom. I knew my father would eventually cut it off, but he didn't even give me a day or a warning.

As soon as I saw Gabriel stretched out on the bed my anger turned to tears.

He jolted up running to meet me as soon as he saw my face.

"Elizabeth what's wrong?!"

"My phone!"

He hugged me but was still confused.

"What about it baby, is Kyersten okay?"

"I don't know, my father turned my cell phone off."

Finally realizing why I was upset he began to stroke my head calming me.

"Shh, it's okay baby I'll get you a new one."

"Kyersten is probably worried sick about me, I knew he would do it Gabriel but I thought he would at least give me a heads up."

"What if something happened to me, my mother must not know about this."

"Elizabeth that what he wants, he wants something to happen and for you to have to crawl back to them begging for forgiveness."

"Why don't you take Daddy's cell phone and call Kyersten, you're right she is probably worried about you." "The pizza has been ordered, you just go to Daddy's office make yourself comfortable and talk to her for awhile."

I sniffled nodding my head okay. Wiping my tears away Gabriel pulled me closer.

"It's okay baby, this isn't going to be the first time they try to do something like this but next time we will be more prepared."

I hugged him tightly and watched him walk over to the bed grabbing his phone before returning to me.

"Here take as much time as you need Babygirl."

I pecked his lips then headed towards his office. Dialing her number I knew she would wonder why Gabriel was calling her.

They had each other's number for whenever they wanted to talk about simultaneously surprising me with stuff, or talk about my well being.

Only once had Kyersten used his number to cuss him out. But Daddy had deserved it, she was the only one I could talk to about us, therefore, the only one that could talk to him about me. In being so she heard the good and the bad.

"GABRIEL WHERE THE HELL IS ELIZABETH?!"

I smiled silently laughing I had been right, I didn't like knowing she was worried but it made me feel loved.

"Hey, Kyersten it's me."

The line grew quiet and I heard her let out a sigh.

"Well I'm glad you're okay, but since you are calling me from Gabriel's phone you mind telling me what the fuck is going on?" "I've been trying to call you all day but I just keep getting this stupid voice telling me the line is no longer in service."

"Ah about that, that's why I'm calling from Gabriel's phone." "Are you sitting down, this is going to be a long story?"

"I am now let's hear it."

I spent the next 45 minutes telling her everything that had happened since Friday morning, as always she was a good listener. Just the fact of knowing she was on the other line made me smile and calmed me down.

Once I was finished I waited patiently for her reply.

"OH ... MY... GAWD..."

I laughed feeling warmth run through my body.

"It's about fucking time you grew some balls, I'm proud of you!"

I laughed harder sitting up, she was blunt and to the point but I loved that about her. For so many years she was my strength, once I met Gabriel I leaned on him more. Nonetheless, she was the person that had taught me how to be sarcastic and flirty.

Her advice had come in handy more than a handful of times, especially with Derrick.

"Well thank you, but if it weren't for Gabriel asking me to move in I would still be there."

"Hun you're the one that walked into that room and dished it right back at your father and mother, not him." "I would kill to have seen that, guess the visual in my head will have to do."

I saw Gabriel emerge in the doorway and I pulled the phone away.

"The pizza is here baby, do you want me to keep it warm or are you done?"

I loved that he knew me so well, normally he would just tell me to get off the phone or go to bed etc, but he always kept in mind my state of being.

"Kyersten I gotta go, Gabriel ordered pizza and I'm starving." "You can get ahold of me on his phone, but I have school tomorrow so will call you once I'm home."

"Lucky goose, eat a slice of pizza for me and okay just don't wait so long to call me next time."

I giggled then hung the phone up skipping over to Daddy. We ate our pizzas then went back up to the bedroom to watch a movie.

"How does Cinderella sound little one?"

I jumped up and screamed gripping onto him.

"YES DADDY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!"

He held onto me squeezing me tightly before sitting me on the bed. As he scrolled through his downloaded movies I began to blush.

All the movies he had downloaded were for me whenever we watched them together.

12