My Secret Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Sometimes little girls have to protect Daddy too...
5k words
4.66
19k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

*****

Folding my hands in my lap I sat up straighter. I wasn't going to let someone micromanage me anymore.

"With all due respect Sir, my personal life is no one's concern but mine." "I'm glad my parents called you though, this way you understand why I'm putting in a request to remove my parents from everything on file."

"Would you like to clarify Elizabeth?"

"Yes of course."

Pulling out the small notepad in my purse I began reading off it.

"My parents are to be removed from any forms of contact whether by email, mail or telephone."

"They are to have no access to my files which includes report cards."

"I'm putting in a change of address request as well."

"Gabriel will not only be my emergency contact but will also have full access to my files."

"As far as my tuition Gabriel will be taking over payments until the end of the year of course."

Closing the notebook I folded my hands once more waiting on his reply.

"Well, Ms. Elizabeth I will make sure to get you all the proper forums, but are you really sure you want to do this?"

"Mr. Jackson if you had the choice between freedom and entrapment what would you choose?"

"I hardly think family is an entrapment, Elizabeth."

"Then you don't know my family."

"Well, then I wish you the best Elizabeth."

"Thank you, Mr. Jackson."

Standing up I let myself out of his office. Gabriel stood there waiting and I couldn't resist wrapping my arms around him and squeezing tightly.

Kissing my forehead he whispered, "Let's go home."

The car ride was silent and I felt Gabriel's withdraw which only made me confused.

"Daddy wants wrong?"

"Nothing Babygirl."

He wasn't telling me something and that always made me worried. Figuring playing around would get the answer out I turned to face him.

"Daddy one."

His head jerked to the side and I giggled.

"Little one don't start."

"Two."

He let out a breath pulling the car off to the side.

"Little girl don't you start with me, Daddy isn't in the mood for games."

"Yes, Daddy."

I sunk in my chair crossing my arms. Resuming the drive I stared off out the window. I hated it when he wouldn't tell me what was wrong.

I was angry and hurt physically and emotionally which distracted me from the realization that we had stopped.

"What do you want Princess?"

Turning my head to look at him, I noticed we were in the drive-thru of McDonald's. A smile instantly moved over my face and Gabriel grabbed my hand holding it.

"A happy meal please Daddy."

I knew he would already know by my actions, but if he hadn't known, then ordering a happy meal would have let him know I was in little space. It was my safe place when I was hurt or upset and needed extra love.

"Ok Princess."

At the moment all I wanted was my stuffie, food, and cuddles.

Handing me my happy meal I opened it excitedly pulling out the Powerpuff girl's toy. I had gotten Bubbles, she was my favorite because I thought we were exactly alike.

"Daddy look Bubbles!"

Kissing my cheek he laughed.

"Want to go home and color little one?"

"Oh YES Please!"

The rest of the drive was spent in silence again as I ate my happy meal. Once we were home he let me walk through the door first.

"Come upstairs Babygirl."

Grabbing his hand I followed him to the bedroom. Once we were there he turned around facing me, then lifted my arms over my head grabbing my shirt.

"Fuck Elizabeth it's bruising..."

Looking down at my ribcage I noticed he was right, I hadn't wanted to say anything to him about the tenderness but it did look bad.

"Daddy it's okay I'm fine."

Bowing his head he lowered himself on his knees wrapping his arms around my waist.

As he kissed my belly button I ran my hands through his hair.

"I should have protected you."

"You did Daddy, I'm the one that jumped in the middle."

Moving his lips up to my ribcage he kissed it gently.

"I didn't do a good enough job and you got hurt."

"Daddy..."

Tears were forming in my eyes, I didn't want him to blame himself for what had happened.

"Elizabeth you are my Princess, my everything, the thought of you hurting brings me to my knees." "I promised to always protect you and I failed."

Lowering myself down to my knees so I could meet his eye level I grabbed his face.

"Gabriel you did protect me but sometimes I need to protect you too."

Pulling his face closer to mine I kissed his lips softly. Licking his bottom lip slowly I darted my tongue in his mouth moaning as he sucked on it.

His hand stroked my back as he unhooked my bra. Feeling my panties begin to moisten I reached for his hardened member.

"Come on Princess let's go take a bath."

Helping me up I followed him into the bathroom. I attempted to reach for his shirt but he stopped me.

"But Daddy..."

"This is for you, not me."

Sliding my jeans down he kissed my belly button once more before turning the water on.

"Daddy, please bathe with me."

"Okay, Babygirl."

Smiling I stood between his legs as he sat on the edge of the tub waiting for the water to fill up.

"Daddy picked you up a surprise this morning."

Jumping up clapping I bit my lip.

"Tell me, tell me, Daddy!"

Chuckling he squeezed my waist then stood up making his way over to the double vanity.

"Mr.Bubbles!"

Running over to him I grabbed the bottle of bubble bath solution kissing him.

"I love it, Daddy."

"And I love you little one."

I gleefully jumped in the bath sliding down until my body was submerged under bubbles. Needing air I sat back up watching as Gabriel undressed.

As he took his seat behind me I leaned against him feeling the rough edges of his abs against my back. His hands begin to slide over my body making me whimper.

Needing to taste him I began to roll over.

"No."

Holding me down against him I whined out.

"But Daddy."

"No little one, this is just for you."

Before I could refute back his fingers slid between the lips of my sex making me arch up.

"Oh, Daddy..."

His fingers delicately circled my clit while his other hand massaged my breast. Spreading my legs further I began to encircle my hips.

"Relax Princess, just close your eyes and feel what Daddy's doing."

Closing my eyes I sank further into him feeling the softness of his fingertips. Running a fingertip between my lips he slid it into me.

"Mmm..."

My whimpers were becoming moans as he began to encircle my clit once more. Feeling the tug of my nipple I moaned out.

"It feels so good."

"You are such a good girl."

Smiling I opened my eyes looking up at him staring at me.

"Daddy I'm going to cum."

"Do it, look into my eyes as Daddy makes you cum."

Staring up at him I began to moan squirming under his touch. Feeling my orgasm wash over me I arched up never once breaking eye contact.

Sinking back into him I let my breath calm while he played with my hair.

"Daddy's turn."

"No, little one I already said this was just for you."

"But Daddy..."

"No buts, Daddy wanted to make you feel good with no strings attached."

"Yes, Daddy."

We spent the rest of the time in the tub just talking and laughing until the water grew cold and the bubbles faded.

Giggling as he wrapped me up in a towel I raised my hands to his face.

"Daddy look I'm all wrinkly."

Pulling me against him softly he kissed the bottom of both of my hands.

"I guess you are Princess, but Daddy still loves you."

"I love you more."

Picking me up I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Not possible little one."

"Yes, it is."

Setting me down he made his way to the dresser.

"It will never be possible, I will always love you more."

"Well, I love you more than Oreos."

Chuckling he grabbed a lounge shirt out of his drawer, I loved that he knew I would want his shirt over my own.

"Well, then I love you more than books."

Gasping I pretended to act shocked, he loved reading, loved it even more to read too me.

"Well, Daddy I love you more than... Disney!"

Attacking my cheek with kisses he tickled my side.

"Oh my goodness, is that so?"

"Yep."

Pecking his nose he raised my arms above my head sliding the shirt down.

"What do you want to do today?"

Grabbing my chin I stroked an imaginary beard thinking of what we should do. Chuckling he rolled his eyes at me.

"Can we color like you said, Daddy?"

"Sure thing Princess, let's go to my office and we will find some pictures to print out."

Nodding my head I followed him into the office sitting on his lap. I wasn't wearing any panties so my sex pressed against his leg.

It took me forever to agree on a picture, but it only took Gabriel one minute. I had decided on a picture of Cinderella changing into her magical ball gown. Daddy, on the other hand, decided on a picture of Prince Eric sailing his ship.

"What are we going to color with Daddy?"

"I picked up some coloring pencils."

Yelping out with glee, I kissed his cheek.

"Daddy when did you get all this?"

"This morning little one, I went to the store to get you your phone and picked up a couple other things as well."

"You're so amazing Gabriel."

"As so are you, Elizabeth."

Standing up I laughed feeling Gabriel pull me back down.

"Daddy we have to go color."

Stroking my cheek he nipped my chin.

Giggling I jumped up out of his reach.

"No Daddy!"

"Don't make me come get you."

Sticking my tongue out I giggled running out the office door. Darted into the guest bedroom I hid in the closet.

"Oh no my sweet Princess has been taken, I must find and rescue her!"

I laughed covering my mouth to not make any noise. Feeling his presence in the room I stilled biting my lip.

"Is she trapped under the bed?"

Peeking through the closet holes I watched him bend down looking under the bed.

"No, hmm where could she be?"

As he walked to the closet door I snickered unable to hold in my laughter. Covering my mouth I froze.

"She must have been transported into Narnia."

Throwing the doors open I began laughing as he reached down for me.

"But Daddy, Aslan needs me to go fight by his side."

Crossing his arms he knelt down in front of me.

"But Daddy would miss his Princess and that would make him sad."

Lunging forward I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"NO DADDY DON'T BE SAD...I'll stay."

Smiling as he kissed my forehead I stood up.

"I'm ready to color now Daddy."

"Okay come on then."

Standing up I held his hand following him down the stairs into the living room.

"Daddy got two more surprises for you this morning."

Thrusting my hands in the air I squealed.

"Gimmie, Gimmie."

"How do you ask little one?"

Lowering my hands down I stood up on my tippy toes.

"Please Daddy may I have my surprises?"

Feeling satisfied with my response he nodded his head, then held up a finger to me signaling to wait. When he returned I jumped up at the sight of what he was holding.

"'DADDY!"

Running to him I reached for my presents. He had gotten me a brown faux fur blanket and a blue and white Cinderella sippy cup. I had told him before I wanted a sippy cup, I liked being able to lay down and drink without spilling or holding a huge water bottle, and now I had one.

"Your cup has Fruit Punch in it Babygirl."

Kissing his lips I sighed.

"How did I get so lucky Gabriel?"

"The real question is how did I get so lucky Princess?"

Shrugging my shoulders I blushed, then grabbed my presents. Wrapping myself up in the blanket I laid down on the soft rug.

Gabriel laid out the pictures and coloring pencils then joined me on the rug.

Laying there we colored listening to Disney songs on his phone. When I finished I climbed on top of Gabriel's back laying there watching as he finished.

Feeling my eyes grow heavy I rested my head on his shoulder drifting off to sleep. My body fit perfectly against him and the blanket kept me warm. Feeling him shift I yawned stretching.

He had rolled me off of him and was wrapping me up in his arms.

"I love you, Gabriel."

"I love you more, Elizabeth."

Yawning once more I replied, "not possible."

Kissing my forehead he whispered, "yes it is possible."

Too tired to argue I fell back to sleep. When I awoke I was laying on the couch all wrapped up in my new blanket.

Sitting up I rubbed my eyes calling out.

"Daddy?"

"In the kitchen Princess."

Getting up I shrugged the blanket off making my way into the kitchen. As soon as I crossed the threshold I smelt the grilled cheese.

"Hungry baby?"

"Yes Daddy, very much."

Sitting on the island stool I rested my head on my hands watching him cook. I felt so at ease and serene at that moment, I never wanted it to end.

Looking at my watch I smiled.

"Daddy if I was at school you would be picking me up right about now."

"Indeed little one I would."

I didn't want to go back to school the next day and face everybody after what had happened, but I had no choice. Sensing my change in mood I saw Gabriel walk up to me.

"Everything will be okay baby, I will never let anything happen to you again."

I nodded my head then lunged up kissing him.

We ate lunch at the dining table, then headed up to the bedroom to watch a movie. Gabriel had a very nice set-up in his living room, but I preferred laying down and cuddling over sitting on the couch.

"What movie do you want to watch Princess?"

"Hmm, I don't know Daddy why don't you pick?"

Laughing he nodded his head.

"So some beat-em-up action movie then?"

Nudging him I pouted my lip.

"That's what I thought, so what do you want to watch?"

Sighing out I took the remote hitting play on Die Hard.

"Princess you don't want to watch this."

"Yes huh, I do too."

Raising his eyebrow at me he pulled me closer.

"Oh really, because if I put in a movie you wanted to watch you would whine if I did this."

Lowering himself down he lifted my shirt up sucking on one of my nipples. I gasped out closing my eyes, he knew me so well. Feeling my juices begin to puddle I whimpered, he was spending a long time on my nipples.

Groaning as he felt my sex I spread my legs further.

"Please, Daddy I want you."

Taking a slow lick separating the lips of my sex I moaned out. I could hear the sound of arguing in the background from the movie, but everything else was drowned out.

Feeling his tongue flick against my clit I arched up.

"Daddy please."

I was begging and pleading for him at this point, I needed him inside me.

"Be patient little one, this is my pussy."

Lowering myself back onto the bed I gripped the sheets.

"Yes, Daddy."

He continued to lap up my juices as he plunged his tongue deep into me. My eyes rolled back feeling the warmth radiate through me, I was going to burst.

Feeling the bed shift and the absence of his tongue I opened my eyes, watching as he withdrew his fully hardened cock.

"Yes, Daddy please fuck me."

Positioning himself at my entrance I angled my hips trying to propel him into me. Instead of pushing into me he teased my pussy running the tip of his member up and down, coating it in my juices.

Slapping it down on my spread pussy lips I moaned out. He was teasing me and pushing me to the edge.

"You are so close, just ask Princess."

"I don't want to cum unless you're inside me."

Using his thumb he began to circle my clit, feeling his tip still sliding up and down made me shudder. I was cumming and I couldn't stop it.

"Daddy!"

As my body began to tremble I felt Gabriel thrust into me, clutching onto him I arched off the bed screaming. He waited there inside me until the trembles stopped, then began sliding in and out of me.

Pulling on the sheets I moaned feeling his hands run up and down my back. He was fucking me softly and hard at the same time. A pleasure I hadn't had the chance to experience yet.

His strokes were deep and hard, but his touches were soft and comforting. Clutching down on him I felt him start to pulse.

"Daddy please fill me up."

"Cum with me, baby."

Reaching under my hips he began rubbing me making me climax once more, milking him he groaned out cumming.

Biting my lip I turned my head looking at him. His body weight still had me pinned underneath him, but looking back at him I saw a mischievous smile appear.

Laughing I shook my head.

"Daddy Nooo, whatever you're thinking no."

Flipping me around laying me on my back I laughed out.

"Little girls don't tell Daddy no."

Biting my lip I taunted him with my eyes. Grabbing my legs jerking me to him he thrust into me in one swift motion.

Screaming out my body quivered under his.

"DADDY NO MORE, OH FUCK!"

Lowering his lips to my ear he growled out, "I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

"I am begging."

Moaning as his thrusts went deeper my eyes rolled back. If I really wanted him to stop I could use my safe word, but I didn't want him to stop.

"Not yet you aren't."

Already sensitive I felt my climax building again. Gripping onto one of my breasts he began fucking me faster.

"Daddy I'm going to cum!"

"Cum."

Feeling him slap my breasts I came violently, his thrusts never faltered prolonging my orgasm. I didn't know if I was cumming again or never stopped, but I was thrashing under him as my body shook from the ecstasy.

"Daddy FUCK, I can't stop cumming!"

As he bottomed out in my pussy filling me once more he knelt down devouring my mouth with kisses in the softest way possible. My head was spinning and my breathing was nowhere near calm.

Taking my hands he entangled our fingers together kissing all over my face.

As both our breathing finally calmed we looked at each other smiling.

"So little one, are you going to pick a movie you want to watch?"

Laughing I nudged him slightly, he was still in me so any movement he had, I could still feel.

"Yes Daddy, I promise."

"Good."

Pulling out of me I moaned, his smirk said it all. He had always said he was going to fuck me until I couldn't think straight, and he had done just that.

As I flipped through the movies Gabriel's phone went off. We both turned looking at it at the same time.

"This is Gabriel how can I help you?"

I knew by his tone the phone call was business matter related.

"Yes I can, it'll be about 45 minutes though." "Okay, I will take care of it."

Ending the call I gave him a questionable look.

"It was school, they said they needed me to come review one of my student's tests for plagiarism."

As he got up grabbing his clothes I pouted my lip at him.

"Sweet Angel, Daddy will only be gone for a couple hours, I'm sorry."

He had missed school that day for me, so I couldn't feel jealous or sad. Besides he had worn me out too much for me to be able to persuade him to stay. I knew his work was important, we had discussed college life together and his expectations for me.

He expected me to be understanding of his teaching schedule and open office hours, and in response, he would be understanding of my class schedules and exam days.

Kissing my lips he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Love you Babygirl, be good while Daddy's gone."

"Yes, Daddy."

As I sat in silence listening to him walk down the stairs and out the door I pulled out my phone. It was a perfect time to call Kyersten and tell her my crazy story.

"Hey girly, you sitting down?"

"Oh no, not again...I am now."

Chuckling I began going into detail going over the car ride, then the argument, the fight, the talk with the principal and finally the day I had had with Gabriel."

"Girl I never thought I'd say this to you, but I need to switch lives with you."

12