My Secret Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Although his office remained, there was markedly less construction activity and soon he was only visiting the site occasionally. He had been transferred to another project some miles away and I saw him a lot less. We would maintain contact and I always made myself available whenever he was scheduled to be closer. Alas, our trysts became less and less frequent but we did manage to meet at the motel on odd occasions. On one such meeting, he had a surprise for me. Before, he had sent me pictures and explained the finer points but here, now, he presented me with my first, very own, vibrator in the shape of a penis.

Obviously, I had seen them in the adult shop where I bought the little yellow panties with the holes, but I was far too self conscious and certainly not confident to ask about them. He apologized for not being available to me as often as he had been before and hoped whenever I used this vibrating dick I would think about him. It was about his size. That afternoon, we played with it and photographed it and made love. It was a wonderful feeling having him inside of me, particularly after the vibrator lubricated my pussy beforehand. We christened it 'Jelly' and over the following weeks we referred to Jelly in e-mails and phone messages. It featured in photos and now occupies its own hiding place in amongst my panties, to be taken out and used whenever I thought of my secret lover ... which is often.

Epilogue

We still meet and exchange photographs over the phone but not nearly so often now. I hope he will discover his story on Literotica one day and learn just how special he was, for contrary to what some Literotica messages may say, this is a true story, and dedicated to My Secret Lover -- thank you darling. I miss you.

12