My Secret Place Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Really peaceful here," I said quietly, "I'm sure that no-one apart from me has been here for years."

I hauled all my gear out and hung it around my body, noticing Sharon hitching a small rucksack onto her back.

"Got everything?" I asked and Sharon nodded.

"Yeah, didn't bring a lot," she said gently, her eyes wide open as she looked all around, "This is lovely..."

"Come on then, we've got a bit of a hike to get to the lake," I added as I set off and soon we were picking our way through the abandoned estate.

It took us about twenty minutes to reach the lake which appeared as we crested a small rise and I heard Sharon draw in a deep breath. I paused to enjoy the view too, only for Sharon to blunder right into me.

"Uhhfff!" she grunted as she collided with me, "Damn - sorry, I wasn't watching you."

"No worries," I answered as she came and stood beside me, "Nice isn't it."

"Looks lovely," she purred as her arm reached around my waist, "No wonder you like it here."

"Yeah, that and the fishing," I said, enjoying the closeness of her body far too much, "Come on, not far now."

We headed downhill and before long I was able to lead Sharon through some heavily overgrown trees to a small grassy area that opened onto the lake but which effectively hid us from everything else.

"I found this little place first time I came here; it's like our own little camp site," I said as I began dumping my gear, "Make yourself at home."

I unfolded and laid out a groundsheet then scattered my assorted fishing gear before taking stock of the water. It looked placid, cool and not too cloudy and gave every impression that today would be a good day for fishing.

Sharon meanwhile was also unpacking, revealing her phone, a vacuum flask, a box of sandwiches, a couple of books and a massive towel, while also revealing her long shapely legs and the occasional flash of knickers. The view was quite diverting as she spread her possessions beside the big towel but then I ignored her as I began to rig up my rod until finally I was ready to fish.

"Ok, here goes," I said, hoping to impress my sister with my casting, "I'm aiming for just this side of those lily pads."

With a nonchalant flick I cast my line towards my chosen spot but instead of seeing my float plop into the water there was nothing. With sinking heart I looked upwards and there above me was my float and line, wrapped around a branch.

"Oh shit!" I spluttered, feeling myself glowing, "Oh for fuck's sake!"

With one big embarrassing tug I wrenched the line down, amid a shower of leaves and small branches and now stood there as I gathered my tackle again and tried to calm down.

Sharon on the other hand was giggling furiously and only stopped when I glared at her.

"Funny!" she said behind her hand, "Wish I'd recorded that!"

"Hmmmph!" I muttered, "Sorry and all that - should have checked for overhanging things."

"Never mind, it was quite amusing," said Sharon, "Bet I could do better though."

"No way!" I exclaimed as I prepared things for another cast, but Sharon came and pulled my rod from my grasp.

"Wanna bet?" she enquired, "Hang on, right, here goes."

With that she cast perfectly, the float dropping gently into the water within feet of my target area.

"There you go," she said as she handed my rod back, "I'm quite good at handling things like that!"

She settled herself down onto the towel like some satisfied cat, almost purring with pleasure while I held the rod with a kind of grip that would have strangled the cat.

"Oh come on Chris, relax," she said after a few moments, "I'm sorry."

"Hmmmph!" I muttered again, "Guess I'll let you off."

I settled down onto my little stool, propped my rod up and twisted around intending to glare at Sharon but instead I found myself gasping.

She was reclining on one elbow facing towards me and her short skirt had ridden up until the white of her knickers was visible over her pussy. Her blouse was at least partially undone and even from where I stood there was an awful lot of breast on show. Worse still, she was looking at me with a twisted smile on her face.

"What's so bloody funny?" I asked, contradictory feelings running through me.

"Nothing Chris," said Sharon easily, "I was just thinking what a nice looking guy you are."

"Duh, what?" I asked, suddenly feeling all hot inside, "What the hell are you on about."

"I've just never seen you like this, kind of in your own element," she said, "You look so much part of it that you look different now - kind of interesting."

"Huh, after that cast I'm not so sure of that," I said as I stood up, "But you look really ummm, nice though - you know, hot and sexy."

I saw her body move, either like the satisfied cat or like a snake, undulating and languid and I felt a sexual pressure building inside me.

"Thanks Chris, that was a lovely comment," she replied, "It's just so nice here that I do feel all sort of soft and happy and yeah, sexy too."

She blew me a kiss which I pretended to catch and sent one back to her and she moved more now, her legs parting slightly and her shoulders squirming and suddenly I felt my penis beginning to grow and stiffen.

I don't know what would have happened if a fish hadn't have taken the bait at that moment. Sharon suddenly pointed; I turned and saw the float bobbing; I grabbed the rod and struck and a moment later I was battling against a stubborn force that had no intention of being dragged from it's watery home.

"Got it!" I said triumphantly as I felt the fish straining on the line, "Feels like it's a good one too."

The fish put up a pretty good battle but eventually it surfaced to reveal itself as a specimen sized roach of around two pounds in weight. I netted it and brought it to the grassy bank, removed the hook and held it up to show to Sharon.

"See the lovely silvery colour and the red fins," I said, "Nice specimen, that is."

Inside I was beaming with pride, glowing with happiness and thrilled enormously because there's an incredible excitement in catching a fish...and it was at that moment that things began to unravel.

Sharon was still reclining on the ground as she watched but her eyes kept slipping downwards from the fish to some point lower down my body upon which I realised that I, like many others who had achieved something special, had a massively stiff erection.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as I crouched to hide my penis but as I did so the fish wriggled violently and slipped from my grasp.

"Watch out!" I cried as the fish tried to escape.

I reached for it but instead of catching it again all I did was to propel it away from me and cause it to flap over the groundsheet towards Sharon.

"Ahhh!" screamed Sharon in a sudden panic, "Get it away!"

The plastic groundsheet was slippery and as she scrabbled to get away so she rose partially, lost her footing and with her legs in the air she fell onto her back, banging her head on the ground.

Silence fell and even the fish stopped wriggling. I scooped it up and dropped it into my keepnet before turning to look at my sister who remained flat out on her back.

Quickly I knelt over her, finding that she was breathing evenly but already my eyes were drawn down her body. Her wriggling had caused her skirt to rise until it was rucked around her arse, thus displaying her flimsy knickers entirely. Her exertions had also caused her knickers to be pulled tight and most of the material, what little there was, had gathered within the cleft of her lips. Whole arrays of pubes were on show and even the pinkness of the inside of one of her lips.

"Oh fuck!" I breathed as I dragged my eyes away.

But further up there was disarray too. Her blouse buttons except one had popped open and one fine breast was on full display, rising and falling deliciously as she breathed, her little nipple hard and alluring. I hardly knew where to look because much as the sight of her delectable body was exciting I needed to know that she was alright.

"Sharon, Sharon, come on," I implored, fixing my eyes on her face, "Wake up, please, please!"

"Ohhhh, my head!" she groaned as she resurfaced, "Yowww - ohh fuck!"

"Sorry, sorry," I pleaded feeling very guilty, "Are you ok?"

Her eyes suddenly snapped open as she looked at me.

"Am I fuck!" she said forcibly, "You and your fish did this and I didn't half bang my head."

"Anything I can do?" I asked, almost wringing my hands in my anguish, "Anything I can get you?"

"A bloody ice pack would be perfect but I bet you haven't got one," she said, "Something cool on my forehead then."

There was a small hand towel in my bag and quickly I found it, poured some of the chilled water from my bottle over it, squeezed out the excess water and held it over her forehead, bringing out another small moan.

"Ohhh, that feels better," she said, "Oh bloody hell, what on earth have I let myself in for?"

"It was just an accident," I said as I did my best to ignore the exposed parts of her body, "And I'm sorry, honestly I am."

My trouble however was that much as I was trying to be nurse to my sister so I was also enjoying incredibly arousing views of her body and far from feeling contrite and caring, I was now feeling very horny and extremely aroused. With each passing minute I'd grab another sighting and with each erotic gaze so my cock would lurch and jerk inside my restrictive shorts. I really needed to go and relieve the pressure but despite that I stayed where I was, alongside my sister as she recovered.

"I'm gonna have a big lump on the back of my head tomorrow," Sharon moaned, "Ohhhh, oh owww!"

I continued to crouch beside her to make sure she was ok but also because if I stood up then my extremely persistent erection would surely be visible and for a few more minutes status quo prevailed.

Then, with a gentle movement Sharon pulled the towel away from her head and smiled at me with a smile that started weakly then grew and softened.

"Oh, I'm sorry Chris," she said gently, "It was my fault really, I shouldn't be such a scaredy-cat should I?"

"Ahh, oh yes, umm, thanks," I spluttered, "I was clumsy though."

"You couldn't help it and I could see you didn't do it on purpose," she said, "And I was silly really, wasn't I?"

I wasn't used to her being so human and my mind split between lusting after her body and my surprise at her admission.

"You'd better take it easy for a bit Sharon," I said, pleased that she wasn't seriously damaged.

"Nah, it's ok, I feel better now, I'm not sure I banged my head that hard," she answered as she felt behind her, "It hurt but actually I can't even feel a lump - must have just been the shock."

"Oh that's good, I hate to see you in pain," I said, "Ummm, but if you're feeling better, perhaps you ought to cover up. You're showing off a bit."

As I knelt beside her my eyes led her own and she gasped loudly.

"Oh bloody hell, so I am!" she said - but she did nothing to cover up - nothing at all.

"Shouldn't you, you know, put things away?" I enquired but she shook her head.

"Not sure I need to when you're showing off to me!" she said with another big smile, "I can see it, look, there's the head, right there where the damp patch is!"

"Shiiiiit!" I breathed, "Oh fuck!"

"And you've got a bigger lump than me!" she said as she reached across and stroked my thigh softly, "Hey, you can feel mine if I can feel yours!"

Her smile widened and her eyes sparkled as her hand stroked my leg just inches from my stiff cock.

"No, I'm ok," I panted, feeling the tension inside me growing, "Come on, make yourself decent."

"Why? I want to get comfy not decent," she answered as her hands moved to her knickers.

A moment later and she was lifting her hips and as she slid her knickers down her legs I was given a full-on view of her raised pussy. I felt my mouth fall open yet again as her wanton display made my heart thump heavily, while she settled back onto the groundsheet. As she did so she tugged her skirt down until it near enough covered her fluffy pussy and smiled at me again and then, with a long leg extended she flipped her knickers into the air and caught them.

"Yep, you were right," she said as she shoved her knickers under her bag, "Shouldn't wear tight clothing."

"But, but...and what about your errr... you know...and your boobs too?" I asked because her blouse hung almost wide open and one breast was still on display.

Her eyes scanned her frontage, her shoulders seemed to shrug and then she lifted her skirt as if to inspect her pussy.

"It's getting some air," she said as she covered her pussy again then she looked up at me, "And oh yeah, almost forgotten those. What's wrong, don't you like what you see?"

Her shoulders squirmed and caused her breasts to gently sway.

"I said I wasn't going to wear a bra," she said, "So don't say you weren't warned!"

"But it's rude to show off your bits like that," I said, unused to her partial nudity despite her displays last night and early this morning, "And I'm your brother."

As if that statement was going to make her change her ways!

"So what!" she exclaimed, "Anyway, if it gets much warmer I'm going to take my blouse off altogether."

Her exposed breast seemed to stand even more proudly now as if waiting for an opportunity to escape.

Considering that it wasn't even ten o'clock in the morning and I knew that the day would warm considerably I'd soon be faced with an enthralling or entirely distracting display - and so would she, because the sight of her partially clad body was doing nothing for my composure.

My penis remained stubbornly rigid despite all I tried to do to divert my mind and the trouble was that while I could occupy my mind, my eyes kept finding her and with each glimpse, however brief, another pulse of blood would rush to my cock.

"Yeah well, cover up a bit," I said, "I'm supposed to be fishing."

I took a deep breath and then, by ignoring her teasing and ensuring that I kept my eyes to myself I managed to bait my hook again and before long my float was sitting out in the lake to await the next victim but having done that I was once again at her mercy and all it took was one glance.

"Damn!" I gasped after I'd looked over my shoulder, "What the hell?"

Sharon was still reclining and was now busy perusing something on her phone but she'd chosen to lie on one side with one leg almost hooked behind her and her pose meant that the entirety of her pussy was on show to me again.

I put my rod down in it's holder and knelt down where I was, some five or six feet in front of her.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked, feeling my arousal straining in my shorts.

"What, me? Nothing - I'm just getting comfy," she said quietly, "I'm just trying to get a signal on my phone - why, what d'you want to do about it?"

"You look as if you're pretending to be a rape victim or something," I said, "What's the idea?"

Truthfully she looked so damn sexy that at that moment I didn't really care what she was pretending to be because all I wanted to do was to release my penis and sink it into her furry snatch. My hand had somehow settled over my throbbing cock which did nothing to help soothe me at all.

"You're just jealous!" she answered as she put her phone down, "And by the way, I can't get a signal down here, we're cut off."

"On our own in other words," I answered with a grin, "And stop changing the subject, why are you showing yourself off to me?"

"You're playing with yourself so why can't I keep you excited?" she said, her voice sounding warm and sexy.

"I'm not!" I lied, feeling my cock straining hard, "Well, not really."

She wriggled a bit more and her skirt slid upwards to now reveal her entire bottom half.

"Yes you are. I think you like what you're seeing, don't you?" she said as her hand slid down and stroked her pubes, "Don't you feel like doing some exploring? I thought you liked doing that."

She shrugged her shoulders and as she did so her breasts literally sprang out, both thrusting forward freely and enthusiastically.

"I shouldn't," I muttered, my mind betraying itself, overruled by the sexy sight before me.

"Why not?" Sharon answered softly and sensually, "I'm game if you are."

I felt a pulse of liquid pleasure ooze from my cock and I had to roll my hips to release the pressure inside.

"Nah, come on - someone might catch us," I panted, breathing deeply and knowing that whatever we did would be illegal and also very rude.

"What, out here?" she said still gently squirming, "You said that no-one would find us, so why don't we have a bit of fun?"

"What's come over you?" I asked, "You're not normally like this."

"Of course not, not at home," she said with a giggle, "But when I'm out it's a bit different, isn't it?"

"Yeah but we're not supposed to," I said urgently wishing that we would and Sharon laughed.

"Not supposed to and can't are two different things, aren't they?" she added, "Come on, like I said, I'm game if you are!"

She stretched her hips upwards towards me, thrusting her perfect pussy closer until I felt I could almost touch it. I was sure that I could smell the hot sexual scent of her juices - most certainly my penis was aware of them.

"So what do you expect me to do?" I asked, feeling so aroused that incest no longer mattered, "You're not going to strip off completely are you?"

At that moment I heard my rod rattling in it's rest and with an instinctive movement I spun around, grabbed the rod and struck, my quick action hooking the fish firmly. The fish began tugging against my line but it was nowhere near strong enough to escape and a few minutes later and it was joining it's friend in my keep net.

While all this was going on my cock remained very stiff, perhaps driven by the adrenalin of the fishing but more likely driven by the clearly remembered and exposed pussy right behind me. I had to do something but I couldn't easily commit myself to incest and the fish had freed my mind from the lure of her body.

I rinsed my hands in the lake and dried them off then stepped away from our base.

"Gonna go and have a wee," I said, aiming to release some pressure, "Won't be long."

I still had to glance over my shoulder and the sight did nothing to help because Sharon was now lying on her back with one hand probing into and working at her pussy. I shook my head and strode away, needing not a piss but a wank and even as I walked my hand was stroking my straining cock and before I'd reached the cover of some trees some thirty yards away my cock was out of my shorts and was leading the way. It wasn't going to take long to relieve some of the pressure...

Under the umbrella of branches and leaves I undid my belt and let my shorts slide down, then pushed my underpants down too. My cock stood proudly from my groin, straight as an arrow, hard as a nail and glowing with slippery precum. I grasped and stroked it, my hand feeling wonderful after the confinement of my shorts. I felt the rubbery firmness of my knob against my palm, felt the increasing slipperiness as my precum oozed out, felt the hot skin of my shaft as it slid through my fingers and felt the urgency building quickly.

"Ohhh yeah," I breathed as I stroked myself, stirring my orgasm from it's base within my balls, "Ohhh damn, I need this!"

Standing with my legs bent and parted, my hips began to thrust back and forward to drive my cock through my fist and it was on perhaps the third thrust that something touched my balls!

"Ahhhh!" I gasped and as I did so I tightened my thighs and trapped between them the object that had invaded my personal space.

"Got yer!" said Sharon from behind me, her hand still holding and massaging my balls, "I wondered if this was what you'd gone to do."

A moment later and she was alongside me, and while her hand was still between my legs her other hand now joined mine around my penis.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers