My Secret Revealed Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife takes control after she discovers husband loves panties.
5k words
4.57
67k
40

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers

I was wondering what Karen had in store for me. When I got up the next morning, showered and shaved, I had little time to wait. She was holding her tiny g-string that she had worn the day before. A certain twinkle in her eye told me that something else was about to happen.

"Honey," she said, "Like I told you last night, even with your smaller than average cock, you will never be able to contain yourself in this sexy model. I have some help for you."

She opened a package and pulled out a small pink chastity device.

"Here. This will keep everything intact and also make sure you don't get that awful bulge in your trousers today."

I was shocked and embarrassed. To go along with that, my cock was shrinking to little boy size.

"Wonderful, the shock has done my work. Hurry; let's put this on before your little "dickey" has a chance to recover."

Karen firmly pulled my cock toward her and slipped a tight pink ring under and around my testicles. She placed the little pink enclosure over my small cock and pushed the backside into two studs which protruded from the testicle ring. When she married the two pieces together, she snapped a small plastic lock in place. I was trapped.

"What are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Just step into this little g-string and you will be set for the day, Baby."

She pulled the g-string up my legs and positioned my pink enclosure in the center of the little triangle of material.

"All right, set to go," she said. "No chance of that little thing getting hard today."

"But, Honey, what if I have to pee?"

She pointed out the little slot in the head of the device. "Just set down on the toilet, pull your panties down and pee like a lady. Nothing hard about that. It is so small that it will hardly be noticeable in your slacks. If you start to get excited, well, good luck... there is no room. This will also work with that yellow thong that I am wearing today and you will be wearing tomorrow. I already see some real neat possibilities for some fun dress up this spring and summer. Now put the rest of your clothes on and get to work. We will discuss this later this evening."

As my system relaxed from the discomfort of the device, I found that I was bound with total locked encasement. I have no idea how a well endowed man could fit into one of these things. I assume that he would have to order a larger size.

"What about the key, Honey?"

"The key stays with me. It is more fun when I have control."

What an interesting change of events I had experienced. Not only had Karen discovered my panty fetish, now I was locked and submissive to her whim. I had been performing oral sex on her every night during my punishment week. I now wondered if I would ever be allowed to have sex with her again. I thought better of asking at this juncture. The first day in chastity was odd. As promised, I had no chance to achieve an erection. As the day wore on, however, I did think to myself how fortunate I was not to have to worry about my secret any longer. Apparently Karen had fully accepted it and was having fun with it herself. I could not wait to get over the punishment phase to resume normal sex. At least I had hopes.

The next day was the day I wore the beautiful yellow thong. It was a little uncomfortable the way the thong rubbed my asshole. The g-string was smaller the day before and it seem like the little band was not quite so noticeable. Karen made no mention of removing the chastity device. The elastic of the thong was firm enough to hold my little cock and device in position so that nothing showed. By the end of the second day, I was pretty well accustomed to both the cock cage and the thin strip of material up my crack all day.

After the initial week, I began hinting to Karen that it was almost time to end my punishment phase.

"Yes, you are right Karl. You are doing quite well with your little pink cock cage and the oral sex is just great. I wish I had found this out before we got married. The possibilities are endless. Now that you know not to keep any secrets, we should be totally free to branch out our interests. You have adapted well to the program so far. I think I will let your little cock out for awhile."

She undid her ankle bracelet and unlocked me. Immediately, however she had me apply a layer of smooth white lotion all over my body. I was instructed to wait five minutes before I got in the warm shower. As I washed my body, all the hair fell off and disappeared down the drain. Now I only had the hair on my head as well as the hair on my scrotum and underarms. That followed as Karen shaved both areas carefully and completely.

"Looks great, Karl. You are as smooth as a baby. Now I expect you to keep it that way. You have another week of oral sex and panties. I expect your technique to be the best by now. Now, also, you may wear clean panties each day. You will hand wash our panties every other day. I don't want these pretty things to be ruined by the washing machine. Of course, the device stays on, but I might let you relieve yourself occasionally.

What a trade off. I got to wear clean panties. I was still expected to satisfy my wife orally for another week. I was now going bonkers. Yes, I was relieved that my secret was out, but I was having more sex when I was still hiding my panties. I was learning to enjoy eating Karen out more and more. She showed me how to read the signals. Sometimes she wanted slow licking and caressing. I was to use mostly my lips and use mostly her lips. She was wetter each time I made love to her. She was not kidding when she said that oral sex was her favorite. If she got off so well orally, I began to wonder if she would ever allow my penis inside her again.

Later in this second week, after a particularly intense orgasm, she suggested that she might let me out of my cage. I waited as she came back with the key.

She pulled my panties down my sleek hairless legs and unlocked the lock.

"Now don't get all frisky, Karl. Wait. I have a gift for you. You have been such a good oral lover the last two weeks. I want you to have a little fun tonight. She took off my cock cage and handed me another pair of fresh panties. I started putting the panties on and found out that they were crotchless. The pale yellow material was super thin and transparent. The waist and crotch were lined with yellow elastic trim. My cock stuck out through the split opening.

"Oh, my, Honey, that little cock of yours is really excited out of his cage. I don't think I have seen you harder. Play with yourself, but don't you dare cum. Slowly, easy."

I was trembling and touched my smooth cock. My testicles appeared smaller to me after the confinement, but maybe it was my imagination. I started dripping precum almost immediately. Karen smiled at me as I gave myself some slow strokes. The precum was starting to run down the tip of my dick.

"No, Honey, don't leak on the bed," she said.

She took her finger and scooped up my precum and inserted it into my mouth.

"Taste good?"

I had never tasted my precum, much less my actual cum. She was so casual about it that I had no chance to resist. Some stuck on my lower lip and I reflexively licked.

"That's it, Baby; take it in your mouth. It really tastes great. I noticed this right away after we got married. Your precum tastes much better than any I have experienced. You are lucky. It has a tangy flavor as well as a slightly salty one. Hard to describe, but very good."

She guided my free hand to the tip of my cock and had me collect another dollop of clear liquid.

"Don't be shy. Eat it up. Enjoy."

I was slowly stroking my cock as it leaked an ample supply of lubricant. She told me to keep up with the flow and not miss any. I was not repulsed. My life had totally changed. I was lying in my bed, dressed in crotchless panties and ingesting my dripping sex fluid. Karen was standing beside me, rubbing her wet pussy and directing my masturbation. She kept encouraging me to eat my juice. She told me how good I looked in the yellow panties and how proud she was that I was pleasing her in every way.

I kept following her instructions, making sure not to get too carried away. I was afraid I would cum too quickly. After servicing her for the better part of two weeks, I wanted to make this last as long as possible. She did not make it easy either. She would coo in my ear and praise me about how good I was getting at pleasing her. She would tell me over and over how much she loved the taste of my precum.

"Honey, I would love to taste you, but you look like you are really enjoying the taste yourself. I want you to get the full enjoyment. I have a little treat for you when you do cum. See this little wine glass over here? You are going to catch all your cum and then have a nice cocktail. But don't get in any hurry. You are wet enough to really penetrate me and how I wish I could enjoy your cum inside my womb. But tonight it is all for you. Just keep on gently stroking that little cock until you can stand it no more. Just think, not only are you pleasing me with your mouth, now you will finish tasting yourself as well. It is so hot to see you like this. God, how you must love being in panties now that it is a shared pleasure."

I could not stand it any longer. Just before I started spurting my cum, Karen handed me the wine glass and admonished me not to spill any. I shot load after load of cum into the glass.

"Oh, yes, Honey, that's it. Blast your cum out. See how well you do after being locked up. That is amazing. You are going to have such a treat. Yes, keep going. Oh wow, that's it don't miss a drop. Let the rest ooze out of your cock. Oh, my, we are a horny little boy, huh? What a treat. Look at what you have done."

My cock was slowly softening. I was leaking a slow run out of the tip of my cock. I pumped the flow out until it stopped and raked it along the top of the glass. The wine glass was streaked with my thick marbled cum. It was pooled in the bottom of the glass. There were distinct swirls of clear liquid and white fluid segregated. I had never thought about seeing my cum in this way before. I would say that it was the biggest load I had ever shot. I knew that my wife was going to say the word and that I would taste myself for the first time. I never thought to refuse. I wanted to eat my cum. As crazy as that sounded, I knew that is what Karen wanted. I wanted so much to please her that I was glad to do what would have made me sick just a few weeks earlier.

When I was drained of all my fluids, Karen smiled and looked at the wine glass. There was no need to explain. I eagerly turned the wine glass up and tilted it to my lips. I opened wide and my whole load of cum shot forward into my mouth. I was almost overwhelmed with the volume.

"Hold it in, Baby. Savor the taste." She instructed. I never thought I could do this without gagging, but the buildup was intense and Karen was so clear that I was to eat my cum. I squished the slimy recipe as she instructed.

"You may swallow. Now don't leave any in the glass. It is a precious commodity and you must conserve."

She had me wipe the slick residue off the inside of the glass a finger full at a time. I was instructed to lick the inside of the glass. The initial taste was very foreign to my palate, but I found it very tolerable. It had a sweet, yet slightly salty taste as did my precum. The globs made for a different texture, but I had eaten raw oysters before and it wasn't that much different. The aftertaste was dull, but again not unpleasant. Karen kissed me lightly on the lips, and then inserted her tongue into my mouth and French kissed me. The erotic appeal of sharing my cum was more than enough to override any preconceived revulsion. After all, this experience expanded our horizons way beyond my simple panty fetish.

Two full weeks and I still was not allowed to have sex with her. She seemed quite satisfied with my developing skills orally. Not only that, my eating my own cum seemed to do something major for her also.

All good things came to a pause, however and I was scheduled out of town for the next three days. This trip, Karen packed my panties for me. She did not even bother to include the male style underwear. In addition, the cock cage went back on just after I had cum. She giggled when she told me that she hoped that I did not have to go to the hospital while I was gone. She kept the key on an ankle chain.

I asked, "Karen, you are not going to keep that there, are you?"

"Yes, of course, why not?"

"What if people ask questions? I mean some people may know what that key means."

"Well if they have an idea what the key is for, then they will understand and possibly share my enjoyment."

"What if someone asks about the anklet and the key?"

"I will tell them that it is a tennis anklet and the key is to my locker. If they are naïve enough to ask, they will probably believe the answer. If they are a little, shall we say worldly, they won't ask for an explanation. Anyway I will be at home for a few days. As I said, I am tweaking my schedule and using the internet more. My out of town trips will be fewer and shorter than before. This is just the tonic we needed to move to the next level. I think you will agree that we have been in agreement so far in our newly found enlightened sex life. Do you have any concerns or regrets so far? Remember, all you have to do is not agree to the next set of sanctions and it will all be over."

Her eyes probed mine and I knew that she expected a verbal response.

"No, everything is fine. I feel so close to you now that we have no secrets."

"Yes, that is good, but I still have a few adventures and ideas that I have not shared with you. I will be working on some of them while you are gone. In the meantime, I expect you in panties 24-7. Keep all that stubble off your body. You might want to pick up some depilatory crème when you get settled in your hotel. That will do for now, just don't try and skip the shaving either. I want you smooth and soft always.

For the next three days, I followed her instructions. On the one hand I was so relieved that I no longer had to lock and hide my panties. However, my little fetish was no longer mine alone. It was a good trade and I gave little thought to the fact that I was now being totally submissive to my wife. Well, submissive so far. But like she said it was all voluntary. I spent the evenings wondering what little surprises she had for me when we got back together. I spent considerable time keeping myself hairless and using moisturizer on my body.

Karen had gone out for a day trip when I got back. That evening when she got home, we talked about my trip. Business details first. Panty details later. She asked how I was enjoying being in panties all the time now. I told her that I was so free from worry and how sexy I felt under my slacks. Just the fact that no one knew but myself that I was wearing not only panties, but special sexy panties.

"One of the things I thought about when you were gone was a more permanent type of hair removal. I have been looking on line and reading reviews. I am going to order a laser device as soon as I complete my research. I have always wanted an alternative to shaving and depilatory crèmes. We can both use it. The one I am looking at costs about a thousand dollars, but it is permanent and the cost will be offset later on. You look so good all hairless in your panties. Are you in for this?"

"I guess so," I answered.

"No, Honey. Are you in or not? If not, no problem. There are no repercussions either."

"Okay, I am in."

What was I doing? I was already hairless below my head and now I agreed to make it permanent. What if I went swimming or showered in front of other men? Karen made it plain that it was an option. Why couldn't I just refuse? I was enjoying the smooth texture of the panties against my cock and balls. It felt so much better, but permanent? And yet I did not say anything. The laser would be coming soon. Maybe she would use it and forget about my agreement. I would let her try it out first and see if there were any side effects.

Karen went on a ten day trip shortly after this. She scheduled herself this way to get way ahead of the schedule. She wanted to get back home and spend some time with me, she said. She showed me her vibrator while she was packing. "I am going to miss all the oral sex I have been getting. This is probably going to get quite a bit of use while I am gone. I am tempted to let you out of your chastity device, but it will do you good waiting to cum and thinking of me pleasuring myself every night while I am gone."

Between the two of us, we were expanding our panty selection. Since I now had access to all of Karen's panties, my choices were wide open as to color and style. I was going to be home for the next three weeks working the phones and my computer. I could dress any way I wanted during that time. I found one of her silk night shirts, tank top style and decided to wear just that and panties all day.

Three days after Karen left for her trip, a package arrived on our doorstep. At first I didn't know what to make of it. Then I remembered the laser she had ordered. I opened it and read the instructions. I had no idea what to expect. It came with a small supply of gel. I was very reluctant to try it out so I just read the instructions. That evening Karen called and asked if it had arrived. I reluctantly informed her that it had.

"Good. You might as well get a start. According to the literature, it will take quite a while to cover your whole body. It will also take several applications until the individual hair roots die."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Well, we talked about it. Are you having second thoughts?"

"It's just that I wonder what might happen if I have to shower in front of men. Or if I go to the doctor. Or I have an accident."

"Okay, Karl. That's okay. Remember everything is voluntary. I am not a dominatrix. You probably had the same thoughts when you were secretly wearing panties."

"Yeah, the thought crossed my mind."

"But you still wore panties, right?"

"You know I did."

"And when I found out, nothing bad happened. Correct?"

"Well, you did say that denial and oral sex was part of my punishment."

"Like a real vindictive punishment, Karl?"

"Oh, no. No. More like a sexual game punishment."

"Do you plan on flaunting you hairless body and panties around friends and business associates?"

"No."

"So if your Doctor sees that you have no leg hair and pubic hair, he will tell people?"

"No, of course not. That would be against medical ethics."

"So what do you want to do?"

There it was. Defeated with pure logic. What was the worst that could happen? Some men did shave their body hair, even though most were swimmers or bodybuilders. I had to admit that our sex life was getting more exciting even though I was technically being denied. The punishment phase of our game would surely end and I would hopefully begin having intercourse with my wife.

"Okay," I said, "I guess there are no real reasons to object. I just want to make you happy. You have accepted me, warts and all and I love you."

"Good. Let me know how the first treatment goes. I will call you tomorrow. You have a busy night ahead."

Now I had committed. It was not from fear of getting divorced. It was not from fear of Karen letting my secret out. We were both mature enough to figure out if it was a forced submission. In fact, my submission stemmed from the erotic thrill of her newly presented persona. She was like a super cool figure that understood my little fetish. Now she was using that to move our relationship sexually. The underlying fear was not present, but the perceived submission gave her all of the power as long as I agreed to it. This made it even more exciting to me. I was only expanding on my long held practice, yet it felt like she was dominating me. And still, all I had to do was to inform her that I didn't want to comply with her instructions. The free will made me more submissive to her that I could ever have dreamed. It was almost like a backward Catch 22. Weird and exhilarating.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers
12