My Secret Revealed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers

I followed my instructions. Both Karen and Sally gave me pointers on how to suck pussy. As I hardened my tongue to penetrate Sally's pussy, she moaned and encouraged me.

"God, Karen, I thought Chris was good at this. You have done a remarkable job with your new guy. Oh, yes, Karl. That's it. Fuck me with your tongue. Yeah, all the way up into my womb, little man. Make Sally cum."

"Karl," Karen said, "Put your lips around her clit and suck it like I do your cock."

I licked her hard clitoris and felt it becoming more erect as I did. I followed my wife's instructions and pulled the hard member into my kiss. I moved up and down on it as Karen had said. Sally began to go wild.

"Suck my girl cock, god, yes. Suck me off, girl. Eat my cock, slut."

I was shocked at the language, but totally excited. Karen was in control and I would agree to anything she asked. While I brought her friend to an amazing climax, Karen was stroking her pussy with her fingers.

As Sally was in the throes of an intense orgasm, Karen shouted, "Oh, hurry, Baby. Do momma just like that."

Where was this coming from? Both women had descended a notch in proper etiquette and were talking like common sluts. They must have had great times acting this way when both of them were single. When Sally started to wind down, I switched over to Karen. I did her pussy in steps, just as they had instructed. Shortly, Sally began rubbing my panty covered ass and then my legs. She ran her hands under the garters and traced the bulge in my panties. I gave Karen my absolute best oral. I finished her off like I had Sally. Sucking her little man. Karen was larger than Sally in the clit department. Just as men were different sizes, so were women. When she could stand no more, she reached behind my head and pulled me tightly to her pussy. What happened then could only be described as rape. She bucked her hips and fucked my mouth with her pussy. I could not breathe. She was almost in another world. I had never experienced anything like this. Seeing me make her friend cum must have flipped a switch. Finally, she collapsed back on the bed. In the process, I broke free and breathed again. I had pussy juice all over my face and neck. It had a remarkable smell. Sweet, but musky. Full bodied, but not in any way unpleasant. Apparently the secretions after orgasm are much more flavorful than the precum a woman secretes during foreplay.

As promised, Karen removed my cock cage. I was dripping the whole time I was performing oral sex and now my cock slowly came back to life. Sally and Karen both touched me. Karen lay down in front of me while Sally stroked my cock. I did not last long. I shot my cum all over my wife's beautiful breasts. As I slowed down my ejaculations, Karen looked me in the eyes.

"Now, Baby, clean up your mess."

I licked and sucked my cum off her body. I paid careful attention to her nipples. I wanted to make sure they were clean. She moaned as I suckled her breasts.

After we returned to our drinks, Sally was so sweet to both of us and told us how much fun she had that evening. She told us that we were to come over again the next evening after work. She said that she thought we could have some more fun while we were in town. She said that Jill wanted to have dinner together with us all the following evening, but after our little touch and feel session, she was going to have some take out delivered and have a little cocktail party for everyone.

On the way back to our hotel, Karen asked me if I was okay with everything that had happened that evening. I told her I was more than okay with it. She was a little surprised that I had accepted their wishes without much resistance. I was burning hot with lust thinking about two gorgeous women suggesting that I perform oral sex on them. It was especially erotic thinking that it was my choice in the final analysis, but they were actually the ones calling the shots. I think if I had married Karen much earlier in my life while I was setting up my business, I would not have been able to submit so easily. I had plenty of macho then and still do, but getting in touch with my feminine side through panties and lingerie while getting in touch with my submissive side was now something I fully embraced.

I told Karen all of this. She was plenty appreciative of my typical male ego on the outside of our bedroom games. She wanted us to make sure that the disconnect was almost total in our jobs. We could not jeopardize our standing by any careless mistakes. We got to our hotel room. My cock cage was still off and in her purse. We made traditional love slowly and tenderly. It reminded me of how we started out our marriage. It was sweet and caring.

The next day, Karen went to her job and I stayed in the hotel conducting my business. I was pretty busy, but I could not help thinking about the evening before. I had actually been exposed to a gorgeous woman who took me a step further into my fetish. I had now worn garters and stockings. I was turning into a totally feminized man. I was loving it and wondered what Sally had meant about further adventures. Whatever it was we would not have long to wait. We were supposed to meet back at Sally's apartment at eight o'clock. The high heels were a touch I could not get over. Yes, they just seemed to be an extension of the stockings. Oh, my god, the stockings felt so sexy and sensual on my hairless legs. The heels were way beyond what I would have imagined.

Karen got back from her work. I had poured us a glass of wine and run a warm bath for her to relax in. About half way through her bath, she asked me to touch up the area around her pussy lips. She wanted to be spotless clean for the evening. I had already taken care of myself that afternoon while I worked in panties and bra. While I was touching up her private area, she asked me again if I trusted her. I replied that I did.

"So, last night did not freak you out? I mean performing oral sex on my friend was not something we had talked about beforehand. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable at any time. You seem to be enjoying each of our little games so far. Do you think you might be ready to, shall we say, entertain a few more of my friends? It is not like it is an open invitation this evening. It will be just people who we know are very open and non-judgmental. I don't want you to think we were a bunch of sex craved individuals before I got married. When I found out about your little secret, I was actually relieved that you seemed not to be the ultra-conservative guy I first thought. "

I admitted to Karen that the evening before had been so exciting. To see Sally naked showing that magnificent body and those massive breasts was a real turn on for both of us. I was so pleased to bring both women off orally. It made me feel powerful in a submissive sort of way. I assured her that I trusted that she would not put us in any situations that would make me uncomfortable. I had no reservations about being submissive to my wife.

With that understood, we arrived at Sally's place a little after eight. Sally was dressed in a long sheer jump suit. It was so sheer that you could see her thong under it. The suit was a light flesh colored or beige. Her magnificent breasts were visible almost as if she was not wearing anything. She wore five inch spiked heels. Her height and dominating presence put off an air that she was totally in charge that evening. Karen had worn a short black skirt with black stockings, garters and a black thong. On top she had on a very sheer white blouse and a white balconette bra that showed most of her breasts. She too had on high black stilettos. I was wearing a hot pink stretch satin panty with matching bra under my slacks and shirt. The bra was wireless and not padded in any way.

Sally greeted us and suggested that we make ourselves more comfortable. Karen removed her skirt and top leaving just the thong and balconette bra. I took off my slacks and shirt. Sally took me back to her room and again outfitted me with garters, stockings and very high heels. Even in the heels, I was still shorter than both women. Karen told me that others would be attending so if I was uncomfortable, I could slip back into Sally's room and change back into my male clothing. I was shaking with anticipation, but the evening before had gone so well that I was interested in what tonight had in store.

The first guest to show up was Chris, Sally's friend and sometimes date. He greeted Karen and kissed Sally deeply. When introduced to me, he looked me up and down. I was tense, but Chris told me to take it easy. He said that they were all friends and had no secrets. Now he suggested that I had no secrets either and we should enjoy the evening. He was dressed in silk running shorts and matching sleeveless top. From the looks of it, he was not wearing any underwear. His cock was small, but did make a tent in the thin shorts.

When Jill arrived, she had much the same reaction to me. She greeted both Sally and Karen with warm mouth to mouth kisses. Jill was the opposite of Sally. She looked like she had some Hispanic or Greek ancestors. She is short about 5'3". Her ass if very prominent, but not fat. She has a remarkably small waist line and what looked like 34 D breasts. She was wearing a thin skirt and plunging blouse with no bra. The way the blouse draped across her breasts exposed much of her clevage and I could see part of her nipples. It looked like there might be some ripe sexual tension in the air.

When the doorbell rang again, Sally said, "That must be Hugh and Don."

I immediately recognized the name Hugh. This was the guy that Karen had dated. The one with the big cock. Both men came in dressed casually. Sally introduced them to me. Neither guy smiled, laughed or ridiculed me. I was nervous, but having already been dressed in front of Sally and Chris seemed to take away most of my anxiety. Chris greeted both men. After a few more drinks, Sally suggested that Don and Hugh might want to join the party. Since both guys had come in casual clothes, they were out of place. After seeing my wife and Sally, they were more than willing to shed their clothes. When they both took their pants off, I could see first that Sally must have orchestrated this. Each guy wore a tight thong. Don wore a shimmering white one and Hugh wore a semi-transparent yellow one. Both men were erect and both seemed to have massive cocks of over ten inches.

The women and Chris began stroking these huge cocks while the guys gladly availed themselves of the opportunity. Sally made sure that everyone's glass stayed full and we were all a little tipsy.

"Well, guys," Sally enquired, "What do you think of Karen's new husband?"

Hugh spoke first. "I thought I had what Karen desired most, but it looks like I was wrong. No offence, Karl, but I don't see how you can satisfy a lovely woman like her with that little cock."

Karen spoke up, "He has other skills, Hugh, not to mention that he is a very successful businessman and a wonderful husband. Cock is not everything, you know, even though you do have a magnificent one."

Since Karen and I had already talked about trust, I was not embarrassed to be dressed in front of these men. I was completely aware that the ante had just been upped in our journey into submissiveness. It was obvious that the guests all had reason to be invited. Chris was completely submissive to Sally and everyone could see that I was submissive to Karen. I didn't completely understand the mindset of the two studs. I was sure that they could have any number of women without having to accept some sort of what might be considered deviant. The women were indeed gorgeous and desirable, but that could not account for their presence. Hugh was making comments about my cock, but Karen stopped that immediately.

Both guys knew Chris. Undoubtedly Chris had drained one if not both of their creampies from Sally's pussy. I had no doubt that Chris was there on clean up duty and I knew that was my next step. Jill seemed not to have had any sexual relations with any of the guys. She seemed very intent to make tonight her first. She was paying careful attention to Don. Sally seemed to be gravitating to Hugh. It must have been some sort of loan from Karen to Sally. Hugh was feeling both outside and inside Sally's provocative jumpsuit. Slowly, he began to help her out of her sheer clothing. She was left with just her thong and stilettos.

"Chris," Sally directed, "How about coming over and giving me a hand with my thong. While you are here could you maybe lube Hugh's cock up for me. I think I am ripe already for his cock."

Chris came over and looked questioningly to Sally.

"Come on now, Baby, we have talked about this several times. It is okay. We are all friends her. Let me see how you can get him ready for me."

Chris removed Sally's thong. Sally in turn led him over to Hugh and had him kneel in front of him.

"Go on, Sweet, take that thong off him and let that huge cock loose. That's it. Now kiss the head. It is easy just think about the many blowjobs I have given you. I would like to have one back by proxy."

She chuckled. Chris did just as Sally instructed. Jill was now sitting next to Don and feeling his cock with one hand and stroking her pussy with the other. While this was going on, Sally observed the other couple and asked Karen, "Karen, Dear, would you let Karl give our little Jill a sample of his talents before Don fucks her?"

Karen looked directly at me and smiled. Her eyes told me it was okay. We went over to Jill. Karen had me kneel in front of the two, Don and Jill. I removed her panties and had her splay one leg over Don's lap and hard cock. Karen sat on the other side and held the other leg. Her pussy was gushing. I slowly started administering to her pussy. Her nectar was thick and sweet tasting. I planted kisses on her vaginal lips and flicked my tongue on her clit. She began moaning in a very high pitch. I was just getting started and she was helping me by moving her vagina up and down my mouth. As I continued, she became more animated. Don was pawing at her breasts and kissing her on the mouth. I used all the techniques that Karen had taught me and suddenly she tensed and let go a wonderful stream of girl cum. I had never made love to a squirter before. Karen and Sally squealed in delight. They obviously were aware of Jill's special talent. I was drenched from her cum. Karen gave me a towel while Don began to mount her and put his big cock into her waiting pussy. Jill continued to cum as Don ravaged her pussy with his ten inch cock. As he tensed up and began shooting his cum into her pussy, Karen whispered in my ear, "When he finishes in her, please clean her up. You can do it. Think of cleaning your cum out of my pussy. You should enjoy this."

I did not hesitate. I did not question her. As soon as Don's cock slipped out of Jill's pussy, I placed my mouth over her vagina and sealed the massive load inside her. I pushed my tongue into her slit and primed the flow. I gently sucked on her and let the cum come flooding out of her. I swallowed gulp after gulp. It flowed in globs and I could feel the difference between the consistency of the fluid and the thicker globs. His cum tasted much like my own. Now I craved the taste and sensation. If the women had planned all of this, they had my admiration. I had never felt so full before. Three pretty women watching me suck another man's whole load out of a hot pussy. Karen rubbed my cock through my panties as I ingested the whole load. She set about cleaning up Don's cock still oozing a little semen from the tip.

When I finally did look around, Chris was eating Hugh's cum from Sally. Hugh was lying next to them. When Chris finished, Sally held Hugh's cock and told Chris to finish cleaning him off.

I did not know whether the women wanted me to suck a cock. I was still in the afterglow of sucking Jill. Karen asked Chris to come over to us. She told him that everyone had cum except both of us. She had me lay down and told Chris to suck me off while she fed her dripping pussy to me. I felt his lips encircle my hard cock and sliding down the length of it. Karen planted her pussy on my mouth and fucked me hard. There was no other way to describe it. I was so preoccupied with satisfying her that I barely noticed that I had begun shooting off into Chris mouth. As I sucked Karen's hard clit, she came to a thunderous orgasm. She pulled her pussy lips apart and thrust her girl cock into my mouth as far as she could. Her clit was totally engorged and she came in shudders.

Afterwards we all relaxed in our various states of dress and undress. I could tell that Hugh wanted to fuck Karen for old times' sake, but she seemed not to be interested. I discreetly told her that since there was no ice to break, she could enjoy a nice fuck from his big cock. She just smiled and kissed me.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers
12