My Secret Room

Story Info
Hidden room reveals wife's secrets and much more.
5.5k words
157.5k
93
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,328 Followers

This story is not real and is only for fantasy! Part 1 is contained in this Story. Part 2 will follow in about a month. This story will only continue until the end of Part 2. Please practice safe sex and enjoy.

*

My wife and I bought a house 3 years ago. The area was remote and the house was very nice with plenty of room. The only thing left were the washer and dryer on the first floor back of the house in an alcove wash room. The only other pieces of furniture were a great big king size Oak bed, dresser and large wall mirror on the same side of the house in our guest bedroom. The bed was bolted to the floor and could not be moved easily. The same was with the dresser and mirror. I never really thought of the bed to much but it was curious. The bed also had 4 bed posts that were very tall. There were smooth marks rubbed in them from use over time. Someone must have liked to hold on and get fucked. At least that's what I thought.

About a week ago my wife was complaining of the washer and the output hose. She said it was leaking, and needed to be fixed. I looked at the back of the unit and sized up the hose I needed. I went down to the hardware store and bought that and some new clamps. No major job, but a good hours work.

I returned and got all set up to play Bob the Builder. I unplugged the washer and started to shimmy the thing out so I could work behind it. The thing wouldn't move! I knew washers have concrete weights in the bottom so they spin right, but this was ridicules. I looked down underneath and it was fastened by tracks. I flipped a lock switch and pulled out the washer on slide bar rollers nice and easy. I looked over at the dryer and it was set up the same. No wonder no one took them. I then unhooked the dryer latch and slid the unit out from the wall. This is when I got my first surprise.

The dryer had extra power and vent hose so someone could easily get behind the unit. There was also a small 4' trap door that swung inward with a turn handle. I thought the guest bedroom should be right were the door opened. I got my second surprise as soon as I opened the door.

Inside was the set up of a life time. A small room about 8' by 16' painted black and full of recording equipment. The center of the room had a large black curtain that covered the back of the large wall mirror in the guest room. It was a two way mirror. I pulled the curtains and saw a great view of the large guestroom bed. I flipped the power switches on and started up the rack. There were recording decks lined up in a tall rack. The equipment was covered by black cloth in the front of the rack. There was also a tower for DVD and mini tapes, and floor TV monitors that had black Smokey glass so they were not too bright.

As the 4 TVs came alive I could see the bedroom from the ceiling were the light fixture was. I could see from the headboard of the large bed. I could also guess that the other camera was hidden in the wall plate so you got a wide shot of the room. Right next to me was a very expensive camera aimed right at the bed. It had black tape on it to hide the red record lights. Boy, who ever this person was they were well prepared. There was also a pair of small speakers so you could listen in the room. The microphones sounded live and ready to go.

I started to look through the library of video and DVD discs. One caught my eye "SUE'S 21st PARTY-ORGY ". I pulled it out and put it in the deck that said REVIEW. Another monitor in the rack came on and I could see ten people in the bed fucking and sucking. It was a very big bed! There were couples in there 30's and 40's. There was a younger looking girl about 20 who seemed to be passed around by several of the men on either side of her. A man would stand up on the floor from the bed and the girl would be delivered to him so he could fuck her hard while her guards held apart by her legs and arms. The girl was yelling to be fucked harder, if that was possible. As the guys squeeze her tits and hold her, the man in front of her fucked her silly.

The disc continued for another 10 hours. The best thing was that this mystery person had left mixed edited master discs. This meant that all the different camera angles were cut together like a professional porno movie. I fast forwarded the disc and look at about every half hour. This young girl was there for most of the time and I can tell you she was rode hard and put away wet. I figured that must have been the birthday girl Sue. It must have been a big party, because different people were in and out of the room all night. I released my cock without even knowing I was doing it. I looked down and saw my cock rock hard and ready to cum.

I looked on the screen and Sue was being pulled onto the bed and was swallowed up literality by the group. The camera switched to the headboard camera and she was looking right at it. She screamed and made a large noise from deep in her throat. A guy next to her shoots all his cum right square in the face. She opens her mouth and tries to suck down some of his juice. Another guy from the right shoves his cock into her mouth and cums right after the other guy. This new guy holds her head by the hair and cums deep in her mouth. This was too much for me and I let a large shot of cum fly onto the floor below the rack. The floor looked really dirty, so I wasn't the first one to do this in that room. I calmed down after 4 or 5 minutes and recomposed myself looking at the orgy that took place in my house about five years ago.

The first thing I thought was "should I tell my wife Karen or keep it a secret?" I knew it should for the time being, remain a secret. I turned off the rack power and knew I had many hours of viewing to do in my new secret room. I just love the sound of that, secret room.

I replaced the washer hose and put everything back when my wife came home that Saturday. I smiled to myself knowing I had a great secret room, and I knew it was lucky I found it. When Karen came home I almost attacked her in the kitchen. I told her to put the groceries away in a little while, "we have to fuck right now!" I said. We both went to our bedroom very fast. Karen is blond, about 5', 7" and has a great set of 36DD tits. Her ass is still nice and she makes me want to face fuck her all the time. Her mouth has real talent in the blowjob dept. I was able to fuck her for an hour because I jerked off to the orgy DVD before. She must have cum 5 times before I pulled out and sprayed her down all over her face and tits. She said it was the best sex we had in years. I am really going to like this room.

I started to check with the old neighbors and they said that a Mr. Thomas owned our house for over 15 years. He lived alone with his daughter Susan! That must make her Sue Thomas, the birthday girl. I also found out that he died suddenly of a heart attack. From reviewing just the discs so far, it was a wonder his dick didn't fall off too.

He died and the last owners (the couple we bought it from) only live there for a year and had to be transferred to a different city. I don't think they ever discovered the room or at least never told me about it. I think the former is true though.

I then snuck in when my wife was not at home. I wrote down all the models of the equipment and looked up the operator manuals on the internet. I got very good with the equipment after about two weeks of experimenting. I couldn't edit yet, but I could load all the camera recorders and set the hard drives in the rack. This allowed you to record each camera to a computer for a total of 35 hours each. There were boxes of blank so I had everything to record with.

That was when I decided to bring Karen in the room so I could tape our love making session. I couldn't wait for her to get fucked on multiple cameras. I played it cool one Friday and started all the equipment up early. We usually have sex on Fridays, and she was hinting at a return performance of the day I found the secret room.

After dinner I took her by the hand and started to go upstairs to our bedroom. I smiled and switched directions leading her by the hand. I told her to just follow as she gave me a curious look on her face. I lead her to the guest room and she realized what I was doing. She smiled and said this should be fun. "We haven't done it on this bed since we first moved in." Karen said. "I always liked this bed." she added.

"So do I!" I added. "You should be fucked on a big bed like this everyday" I said. I started talking dirty and took her clothes off. She was very hot and I lined her up so she could give me head right in front of the headboard camera. I looked up at the ceiling camera and started to push my cock into her mouth super fast. I grabbed her hair and slammed into the back of her throat over and over. I finally pulled just outside of her mouth so the camera could pick me up shooting hot cum all over my wife's face, mouth and tits. This is going to be my first editing project and the thought of this made me hard again instantly.

I took my cock and rubbed cum over my hardening cock. I then pushed her down on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was wet and ready for me. I wasted no time and buried my hard member into her with one stroke. She lost her breath and that only made me hot for her pussy. I took her legs, spread them and lifted them. She was fully open to my assault with my cock. I've never really felt more hard or horny than I did then. With everything I had, my cock pounded my wife's hole over and over. I think because I came earlier, my cock was in a permanent state of erection. Finally my wife looked like I was wearing her out, and I felt my cum getting ready to leave my balls. With a large grunt I buried my cock into one last time and came very hard. I pulled out and just rolled off my wife. She was just as exhausted as me.

I reviewed the footage the next day when it was safe and all I could say was what a hot show. I couldn't wait for someone to use the guest bedroom so I could try my system on someone new. Little did I know I would be using it the next weekend and find a very big surprise.

My wife said her little sister was going to visit next week as her husband had business in the area. Her little sister was very hot with nice tits and an ass that men really pay attention to. I always wanted to see her naked and knew this was my chance. I might even catch her and her husband having sex.

I made the secret room ready and picked up the pair at the airport. Dan my brother in law was the same as usual. He seemed nice but there was something in the way he looked at me that told me he was up to no good. I always felt something was up with him but could not put my finger on it. I shook his hand and hugged my pretty sister in law. Samantha (Sam) was as hot as ever.

We all arrived home and Karen my wife welcomed everyone with a great dinner. It was getting late and I told my wife work called and needed me to go to the office to take care of some paper work. I made my excuses and pretended to leave. I parked the car down a local back road and snuck back into my secret video room by the back door.

When I arrived, all three were in the guest room and my wife was helping to get them settled in. Sam left to go to the bathroom and this left my wife and Dan alone in the room. The next thing they did was a complete shock. Dan looked at the door to make sure it was closed and grabbed my wife to kiss her. Karen tried to pull away but it was a half hearted attempt. Dan started to talk and I found out even more surprises.

"Don't you want it anymore?" asked Dan.

"My sister is in the next room and I'm married also if you haven't noticed." declared Karen.

"You always love it when we get together Karen, remember my wedding day, hell do you remember YOUR wedding day?" Dan asked.

"I don't want to discuss it, besides this can't continue!" stated Karen.

"You love everything I do to you and you know it." said Dan.

"Sam will be back any minute, and we need to discuss this tomorrow. Bob will be playing softball, and we can send Sam on an errand to get her out of the house. Then we will discuss this for the last time." Karen said.

Sam came back in the room, and Karen kissed her and said goodnight. Before she left, Karen looked back at Dan and he smiled a secret smile back at her. All this new info was sinking in about our wedding day and Sam's wedding day. I sure wanted to know what was going on.

Sam started to get undressed, and Dan took an instant notice. I think the conversation with my wife made him super horny, because he picked her up and through her on the big bed. Sam's tits were bouncing with the bed's movement. She looked super sexy waiting for her husband to do all sorts of things to her and I made sure I was still taping. This is when I realize I had their whole conversation on video tape. The next part of the tape was just for me.

Dan got undressed in record time and shoved this cock into her waiting mouth. I then got another surprise. Dan was at least 11" long, and he wasn't even fully hard. I have a about a 8"cock and I thought it was big, but Dan sure had me beat. I looked at the monitor and could see the headboard camera giving great detail on Sam's face and the large dick sliding in and out her mouth. I went to the two way mirror and got a front row seat. This show got even hotter!

Dan stopped her from giving head and pushed her legs apart to apply his tongue to her pussy. She was shaved and looked very wet. All Sam said was "Eat me good."

Dan brought her to climax very easily, and started to smile as his wife screamed at the top of her lungs to lick her harder. She calmed down after about a minute and Dan got between her legs and lined up his very big cock. He grabbed her legs and pushed them up to her shoulders. This folded my sister in law in half. Dan aimed his cock and went in with one move. Sam lost all breath as Dan started to fuck her with all his might. I had a feeling he was picturing my wife below him fucking her silly. But his real wife was just as pretty as Karen. I had a perfect view of her shaved pussy being pounded by her well endowed husband. The video monitors looked hot, and I knew Dan couldn't last long. He started fucking her like a man possessed. Finally he shouted and pulled out and sprayed her down with a gallon of cum.

Suddenly the room was quiet except for a small moaning sound coming from somewhere near the room. This is when I realized the super sensitive microphones were picking up Karen fingering her self just outside of the guest bedroom. She must have been listening to their love making. I heard her cum and the room audio got very quiet. Both of the love birds fell fast asleep. I thought about jerking off but wanted to save it for my wife now that I knew she was super horny.

I sneaked out of the room and made it back to my car and returned home. I went to our bedroom and saw my wife waiting on the bed in her sexy underwear. I started to undress quickly with her past conversation and the show I just witnessed clearly in my mind. For the next two hours I fucked her long and hard. Every time I wanted to cum, I thought of Dan messing with my wife and couldn't. Finally I looked down at Karen and drove it in all the way. I short a huge load into her and we both fell right to sleep. My dreams were troubled though all night.

Saturday we all woke up and I started to get ready for my softball game. I called my buddy and told him Karen would be pissed if I played today with her relatives in town. My friend said he would get a replacement and would see me next week. I told him to call me Monday as I needed to discuss something with him. He was a big lawyer in the area, and I needed advice if what I thought was true.

Karen made breakfast and said goodbye to me before I left. She arranged for Sam to go grocery shopping for her while Dan helped her at the house. Sam liked organic foods, so Karen told her about a great store about 20 minutes away on the main road off our road. At the last minute Karen asked Dan to stay so he could help her out with some heavy stuff in the garage. She said I was supposed to do it but forgot and needed a hand to get the stuff ready for Monday's charity pick up. Dan made his last minute excuses and stayed with Karen as Sam used her car to go into town. The last thing she said was for Dan to help her anyway she needs. Dan laughed as his wife went to the driveway and started to go.

Dan wasted no time and brought her back into the guest room. He told her they needed new sheets after last night. Karen raised her eyebrows and said she would change them. Dan then told her he wanted to dirty them up with her instead. He pulled her close and she only protested a little bit.

"Remember on your wedding day? Do you remember when I was fucking the shit out of you and Bob knocked on the door to see how you were doing? You told him it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. It sure would have been, as I was pounding your pussy at the time." Dan recalled.

"I remember, but you said it was a mistake." Karen countered.

"The only mistake was to marry your sister instead of you." Dan said.

"We can't start this again, Bob and Sam will be devastated." Karen pleaded.

"You sucked my cock on my wedding day. You lifted up your bridesmaid dress and bent over the study chair. You asked me to fuck you hard and long, or was I just imagining that." Dan countered.

"I just feel funny about all this." Karen said quietly.

"The only thing you should feel is my cock inside you as it cums." Dan said loudly.

Karen must have made a decision or rather Karen's body did it for her. There was my wife as I looked through the two way glass mirror. Dan had his hand on my wife's breast, and was squeezing them hard. He lifted her shirt and she was not wearing a bra. Her beautiful tits were then sucked on by someone other than me. I was getting very mad but was also excited somehow.

"I want you to suck my cock while I lick your beautiful pussy. The only reason we even came to this side of the country was to fuck you again. Sam still doesn't know a thing and I want to keep it that way" Dan told her.

"I can't stand it any longer Dan, get naked and you can eat my pussy real good. If I remember, you were always good at that." Karen moaned.

"... and other things!" Dan laughed.

The new couple undressed and went into a 69 position eating and licking each other. Dan's technique was quite good, and Karen started to cum in about 3 minutes. Dan then told her to get on her hands and knees. He spit on his cock and lined it up at her pussy. Karen was already wet and his hard 11' dick slid in only part way. With a big push he buried it to the hilt into her pussy. I could see her pussy lips trying to stretch around his massive cock on the headboard camera.

Karen was looking right at me and did not know it. The mirror was the only thing between us, but it made matters worse. Her expression was one of pure pleasure and it scared me. I could see but not touch, and I was forced to watch as my brother in law put his cock into her over and over. I thought he was cumming, but he got on his feet and lifted his ass further up. He then started to push at my wife's virgin asshole. At least that is what I thought. She had never let me do that to her, and even got mad when I mentioned it. But here she was starting to take his huge member inch by inch. After Karen screamed and Dan started to move slowly, she started to adjust to the ass pounding. After about five minutes, Karen was screaming "Fuck me hard and long, make me your slut!"

This was too much for me and I sat down on a chair close by and watched as the headboard camera was looking right between her legs as Dan's massive cock pounded my wife's ass without mercy. It was exciting and painful to watch at the same time. The emotions in me were split in several different ways. I love my wife, but was excited by the show. I was hurt that she had lied to me, and let another man have a piece of her I never had. I was also trying to see how I could use this to my advantage. Then the idea came to me. Why watch it alone?

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,328 Followers
12