My Secret Room Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds secret room and secrets of the town & his wife.
4.9k words
99.2k
51
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,328 Followers

Note: This is Part 2 of 2. Readers should read Part 1 as I do not recap but continue right on with the story. Remember this is just fantasy so enjoy and practice safe sex!

Sam went quiet and started to look down at the area at the bottom of the mirror. She straightened up and went to the wall below the mirror. Sam then unhooked some latches that were on the wall. I never even noticed that the dresser below the mirror was on latches and hinges. With a big push the dresser opened up into the occupied guestroom with very little noise. Dan and Karen never even knew we were in the room until Karen screamed and Dan looked over to see me and his wife right next to the bed. The picture on their faces was priceless. What happened next was even better.

Sam told Dan to get off Karen and lay down on the bed. Karen was still in doggie position when she started to move.

"DON'T YOU DARE MOVE AT ALL!" she screamed at her sister. Dan was moving into place on the bed lying down.

Sam jumped up on the bed and sat on the face of a very startled Dan. She screamed for him to eat her until she comes again as she looked at Karen. She was just a foot away from her sister and daggers could be seen.

"Do you remember Billy Evans? Well do you Karen?" Sam asked her quietly. You could tell the anger behind her voice.

"Can't say a word can you, you slut!" Sam told her. "Well let me fill in Bob and Dan about my famous older sister then. I made the mistake of talking about Billy an old boyfriend to Karen. I told her about his huge size for his age and the way he fucked in bed. Sure enough, Karen was fucking him before the week was over. He wouldn't go out with me after that because he said I was too uptight and Karen would do things I wouldn't. Of course she would, she even got gang banged by half the high school basketball team. Boy does she love big black cock. And by the way Karen, Bill Sanger from the team video taped you with his cell phone and everyone but you knew about it." Sam told the room with a smile.

"Now you are doing the same thing again but with my HUSBAND!" Sam yelled.

"Sam I didn't mean for this to happen." Karen told her quietly.

"You are so full of shit, well now you are going to have to live with your choices." Sam told Karen.

Sam was getting excited from the licking Dan was giving her. I think he was trying to make up for cheating on her. Sam started to breath heavy.

"Dan I hope you like the taste, because it is going to be there all week." Sam told Dan.

I think Dan realized I had just cum inside Sam's pussy just minutes before and he was eating her clean. He started to struggle but Sam told him to be still and keep licking and sucking her pussy.

"So if I heard correctly, Dan here has fucked you in the ass many times but you won't even let your own husband do that to you. You are such a lying piece of shit. You slut yourself out to my husband but deny your own the same. What a slut! What a cunt!" Sam said trying to find the right words to express her anger.

"Well Bob, get up there and take what is yours!" Sam instructed me. It felt like an order, but one I wanted to carry out. With that I got on the bed and started to line up my growing cock at my wife's forbidden ass.

"Don't be nice or even lube up, just fuck her until she is screaming for more." Sam told me. "She is such a slut she will be begging for more at the end. She will even suck you off and clean you off with her tongue. Now that is a slut!" Sam stated.

I followed her instructions and entered her tight hole as it form fit around my cock. Karen started to loosen up and I started a push very hard. Soon I was all the way in and my balls were starting to get tight. Dan's cock was very hard and twitching on its own. Sam was not the least bit interested in helping Dan out though. Every time Dan went to rub himself, Sam would slap his hands away. Finally Dan stopped trying. Dan could still hear all the room conversation, but couldn't see because Sam was still sitting on his face.

After about 5 minutes Sam started to cum very hard and was screaming for Dan to lick her harder. She was rubbing her pussy on his nose and mouth trying to climax. Finally she stopped cumming and got off Dan's face. She stood on the bed in front of Karen and looking at me as I fucked my wife's ass like there was no tomorrow. I could tell my balls were ready to spray cum everywhere.

"Don't cum in her ass Bob, put it in her mouth and let her lick you clean after you blow your load in her mouth." Sam told me.

"Here it comes you slut wife of mine!" I shouted and went instantly around to her face and shoved my bursting cock into her mouth.

The feeling was unreal. My wife started to suck me dry after I must have cum a gallon in her mouth. She sucked me dry and started to lick and clean off my cock. Karen didn't even spill one drop. Boy was she a major league slut. She seemed to be on auto pilot

"Ok Dan and Karen, this is what is going to be happening." Sam told the both of them.

"Dan and Karen you both will leave here for one week and come back by noon of the following Sunday. That is the time for Dan and me to get to the airport and catch our flight. If you two are not here at the house by then, I will take that as a sign that you two want to be together permanently and I will leave by myself. If that happens Dan, I will take the money, car, house, and your business. You will have a very tough time getting started without my Dad's start up money this time." Sam told him very business like.

"I don't care where you two go, just leave here within the hour." Sam told them.

"The video will be your undoing if you both try and mess with me." Sam warned them.

"Now Dan, if you think I am joking, you should know by now that I am not. Your rich country club friends may pat you on the back and tell you what a stud you are to be banging two sisters at once, but when I talk to their wives it will be a different story. The great business leads you get will dry up and your name will be shit from that point on." Sam told him again in her best business voice. Dan looked like he knew she was right on the mark.

"Bob would you like a little house company for the next week. I like this bed for some reason and I want to start fucking on it as soon as these two disappear." Sam told me.

"Sure, I am actually looking forward to the company." I told Sam as I looked at Karen. I could see a little jealousy in her eyes.

"Well you heard the lady, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. You both have one hour to leave." I also stated in a business like tone.

Both Karen and Dan packed a suitcase and prepared to leave. Karen started to turn towards Sam to talk to her one last time as they were in the driveway.

"Don't say one word Karen. If you come back early I will take care of you too." Sam warned her.

"You can't tell me what to do. What power do you hold over me? My husband knows now what has occurred and I'm not worried." Karen told her sister.

"I still have Mom!" Sam told her.

"You wouldn't?!?" Karen asked very afraid.

"I'll be on the phone in a New York minute, just try me." Sam warned her.

"We will be back next Sunday, come on Dan and let's get out of here." Karen told Dan defeated.

The last thing I remember was Karen looking back out the car window as Sam pulled my pants down before they got out of the driveway and started to suck my cock. Karen looked confused and mad at the same time from the rear view window. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling until Sam stopped.

"I just did that to piss off my sister. You see it will drive her crazy that I have something of hers and she can't have it back. Let's get in the house before the neighbors see us. We can continue all of this until next Sunday." She said to me while she held my hand leading me into the house. It was going to be an interesting week.

"Are we still video taping in the room? Sam asked me.

"We never turned it off and it will run for another 20 hours." I told Sam.

"Great, I can't wait to watch us fucking each other. Dan and I always used to tape each other at first but we have got a bit boring lately and stopped." Sam told me.

"We had better get started. I'm horny as hell and can't wait to be fucked real slow and steady by a real man. By the way I think Karen is crazy to cheat on a great guy like you. I always knew you wanted to fuck me but you were always a gentleman." Sam confessed.

We both went back to the guest room and got naked. Sam's body was unbelievable and I was more than ready. The thought of finally having my sister in law anyway I wanted was a huge turn on. Both of us got on the bed and started in a 69 position. Sam could give a world class blowjob as I was finding out. She would use her tongue, mouth, and hands to try and milk my cock. Her shaved pussy was ready for licking. She stared to grind her pussy down on top of my mouth. We both started to speed up and she came first. Sam wailed out loud and told me to "Fuck me with your tongue, treat me like I'm your slut!"

I acted on her every word and she went over the deep end. Finally she calmed down. All this time I was pushing my cock into her mouth above me as she was shouting and screaming. The sound of her cries and the feeling her mouth wrapped around my cock was putting me over the edge also. I started to cum in her mouth and she tried to take it all in. Sam did a good job for a few seconds but my amount of cum was too much and it started to drip back on top of my cock and balls. She licked me clean and lay down next to me resting. We fucked real slowly for about an hour after we rested. We both came again twice and fell asleep in her arms. We woke up the next morning and Sam gave me a good morning blowjob. This girl was starting to make me tired and I just got up.

We ate breakfast and talked about what we wanted to do. I told her I would show her the sights and we can have lunch at a great place where I know the chef in town. She agreed and told me about her plans for later on that afternoon.

"I want to return and get all the footage of Dan and Karen you have. I will need copies and you can store the masters here until I need them, if I need them at all. I still think Dan will be back. You know the old saying, 'Watch what you wish for, for you may get it'." Sam stated with a smile. "In fact if I know my sister she will not touch Dan the whole week. Poor Dan always looking for greener pastures and finding spinach!" she added with a laugh.

"The equipment is complicated and I am just learning how to use it. I think it will be trial and error before I can do anything like copy or edit any video." I told Sam changing the subject.

She just smiled and asked to go sight seeing and get this lunch I promised.

"OK, lets go get started." I countered.

We had a great day and the meal was top notch. The chef came out of the kitchen and expected to see me with Karen but Sam was sitting there. I introduce her as my sister in law and told him she was from New York City. This seemed to set him off as he didn't want to be out done by any New York chef. After 3 entrees, salad, and 4 main course dinners later, we left the restaurant and went back home. Sam gave a glowing review and the chef picked up the check to our surprise. Sam seemed to like this fine treatment.

The lunch was still heavy in our system when Sam told me she wanted to see the secret room and check out the equipment. Going through the dresser entrance of the room was much easier than moving the washer and dryer. We turned on all the lights and brought in an additional spot light I use on my car repairs. She started to go right to the equipment and turn on the systems. The monitors and all the decks and computers were all up and running. She sat down and started to play with the main computer which had the biggest screen. "This looks like the master control part of the system." Sam said.

"Oh! I get it now. This system is in back-up mode." Sam added. She started to push some buttons and four smaller screens showed up on the computer screen. Sam stared to roll through the footage of us fucking and sucking earlier. I had to admit the video was very hot and started to get me hard again.

"How do you know how to use this equipment Sam?" I asked.

"Before I meet Dan, I was a communications major with a journalism minor in college. If you couldn't edit a quick 2 minute piece of video you failed. I got real good at it and really miss it. I gave up my career for Dan and his business. I think now I will get back into my old profession and this is going to be fun and educational refresher. Give me some of those DVD blanks and come over here and I will show you how to work the system." Sam informed me.

I did as I was told and Sam showed me the system and how to use the editor feature. We put the four cameras in the room on top of each other on the menu pallet of the computer.

Soon there was a good sound track and the camera angles were changing around as Sam needed. The video quality was very good. I could see me humping my sister in law over and over in her pussy. Her pussy lips would wrap around my cock until her cunt muscles would squeeze me dry. I also liked the anal scene and told her I wanted a copy to put away just for me. Using our last fuck session as a practice piece was very hot and made me horny again.

Sam then started to go over the footage of Dan and Karen talking about the times they fucked each other on their wedding days. This was the first time she actually heard the conversation between Dan and Karen the first night they arrived. You could tell she was super pissed as both Dan and Karen told of their misgivings of marrying the wrong person. Sam got quiet for a while and started to laugh again.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. "I know hearing this can be difficult for you." I also added.

"I know people pretty well and if I know those two, they will not want forbidden fruit if that is all you have to eat everyday. We will see if I am right yet." Sam told me wisely.

"So until they return lets fuck! I started the recording system again so we can review your work performance later." she said raising her eyebrow and smiling at me looking for a reaction. This girl is awesome I said to myself, but I knew I still loved my wife. Now don't get me wrong, I fucked her real slow for more than two hours. That was some of the hottest sex I ever had. Sam was a talented lover and I couldn't see why Dan wanted to stray. She could wear any man out.

Later in the evening, I got to wondering what the last video before the old house owner stopped taping had on it. I asked Sam to help me and we went to the back-up stored footage on the computer hard drive. The last dated entry was over 5 years ago and was a big surprise. There on my screen was our current female mayor who was just a real estate agent back then. She was married as we could see her wedding band on her hand as she gave the old owner Mr. Johnson a beautiful blowjob. Then another two ladies came into the picture. They were all bi and you could see they didn't care who they sucked or fucked. Mr. Johnson was now trying to fuck all of them in a round robin tournament. The women would line up on the edge of the bed and he would go down the line and fuck the shit out of them standing on the floor. He had a nice 9" cock and knew how to use it.

Well the ladies fucked him for close to seven hours on and off (literally). The mayor was the best as she would take his hard cock and ask for more. I wonder what I could do with this tape if I went to see the mayor.

I know her personally and I knew she wouldn't want this tape to ever be seen by anyone. The picture in my mind of her on all fours taking it up the ass on some political election poster with her name on top, made me laugh inside.

I told Sam I needed a copy right away and she made me one with some editing. There is a great shot of Mr. Johnson shooting cum from his cock right onto her face and tits on the head board camera. We trimmed the footage down and made an hour long highlight video. The other two ladies were also married and in high standing with the community. I think one was married to a doctor. They would also not want this video to see the light of day. I put the DVD edited copy away for future use and had a couple of stills made that did not show the guest room. I figured she would only know she was taped and not by who or where. Having fucked on the tape over 5 years ago, her memory would be a little hazy. I knew if I showed her the tape she would remember where she was taped and by who.

Well back to the ranch and my last days of having Sam as my sex toy. We must have fucked each other over 25 times during this past week. There is not an inch on her body I did not lick, rub, suck and fuck during this week. Sam seemed to enjoy her single vacation and told me so on Saturday night. We went out to the restaurant we had lunch at. The dinner for our last night together was great and the chef made a special dinner just for Sam learning of her going back to NYC the next day.

The night was perfect and we went home afterwards and just watched TV. Not a network show but one of the tapes left behind in a box in the secret room. I found that there was a whole box of tapes and DVD discs. These were not blank like I first thought. There was a journal log book in the box also. Mr. Johnson wrote about all the tapes in great detail. Each log entry contained an inventory number and the tape information (trade, on line, gift, or secret room location). He also added names of the people in the videos, details about their personnel lives, if the tapes were edited and any other detail you might need. One page had 42 names on it for one night listed. It looked like the who's who of the social set had one serious orgy. The book was great for black mailing a whole community, not that I would do that. There were many names on the log list and I recognized many from the near by area. Many community leaders (several on the common council) and in other high positions were also mentioned.

Sam and I enjoyed the videos. We grabbed a big pile and went into the living room and watched from the comfort of the couch. One tape after another was put in. Some of the people I recognized but did not know the location unless it was in the journal. Many of the tapes did have locations described in the log. Mr. Johnson was a picky guy when it came to this log. One other thing about Mr. Johnson, he knew his porn. Every tape was a gem, and it was making me super hard watching the action. The total amount of stuff on the videos was almost over whelming.

Sam started to watch a tape of our current mayor again. This time the lady was being passed around by seven men. She was fucked hard for almost an hour straight. Sam was impressed with her stamina. Well all this smut was making us both horny. We got naked and did what came naturally. We fucked each other hard while watching the mayor get her body bathed in cum.

The show on the TV and Sam's beautiful body under me was too much. I started to cum inside Sam but was looking at the mayor all the time. Maybe I will be able to fuck her sometime.

Well we got up and put everything back in the room and went to bed together. We both were tired so we just slept until morning. We fucked one last time and Sam let me fuck her until my climax and told me to stuff my cock right in her mouth. See sucked me dry and swallowed every drop of cum. When she released me from her mouth I fell back on the bed totally exhausted feeling like someone sucked the life out of me. I was worthless for about an hour afterwards.

Sam packed all their things and put Dan's stuff he left in her cases. She seemed to believe Dan was coming back for her. Finally we put all the stuff by the front door and waited to see if Karen and Dan would return. The clock hit 12:00 noon and a car was pulling into the driveway. Dan's rental car stopped in front of the garage and both Karen and Dan went in the house. This was the moment of truth.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,328 Followers
12