My Secret Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Paul Pruitt and gave him the sign. He cleared his throat and announced very loudly "I want to vote on the project submitted by Mr. Evans and Mr. Riley. I have heard and seen enough. They have all the right documentation, contracts, time tables and have a pretty darn good idea to boot. Will someone second my nomination?" Paul asked to the other board members.

All the other five said "Second" all at once. You could see Mr. Tapper turning all shades of purple in his rage. I don't think he was used to not getting his own way.

"I call for an up or down vote on the project tonight. Mr. Evan's list of future clients could fit nicely in our area and this project is a smart fit for the community also." Paul told the crowd.

The five members who seconded me also said yes to an up or down vote on the project. Mr. Tapper was very quiet.

One after another the board members votes yes. The last vote was Stewart Tapper.

He looked at the board members and started to get very loud. "I have been the Council President for over 6 years. I have always thought of the city first and myself second". Most of the council rolled their eyes as he made this comment.

"I vote NO because it is too fast to OK a project of this size. There are many other things to think about besides only the information proposed by these two outsiders." Stewart told the other members as he turned his gaze towards me.

I was about to speak up and defend my project but I heard a small voice cut through the air and everyone looked at Paul Pruitt.

"Shut the hell up Stewart!" Paul said to him looking directly into his face. Mr. Tapper shut up immediately. I don't think he was used to people talking to him like that. Well it looks like Paul found a set of balls and was going to use them.

"Stewart you are full of shit and we all know it. You want their land for that stupid water park idea you had. Well there idea will bring in more jobs, taxes and be a boom for the community. Your idea is just a something waiting to happen. This project is real and could not have come at a better time. Mr. Evans and Mr. Riley have both put in many hours on this project and it shows. I move for a second to ratify the business project as proposed so it can get started." Paul said addressing the board.

"I second the motion" is all you could hear from the other council members.

"The motion is seconded and passed. The green park project is an official go. Good luck Mr. Evans and Mr. Riley. The whole community is pulling for you." Paul said to me as he bowed his head in my direction.

"Then for my final act as council chairman I announce this project is accepted by the common council. I will now resign from this legislative body and you will not have me to help you out anymore" Stewart Tapper stated to the other members and the crowd.

A big round of applause erupted in the room and everyone stood up. I don't think Stewart was liked as much he thought he was liked. He swore at the room in general and stormed off out the door.

I stood there for a minute and realized the project I had been working on for almost three years was coming true. Harry grabbed my hand and shook it. He was very happy and you couldn't have wiped the smile off his face.

"Party at my house at 7:30pm and everyone is invited!" I told the room in general.

Harry and I were patted on the back and wished good luck many time over. The comment about outsiders was way off the mark and several people told us so. I had been in the area for over 5 years and Harry has lived here for over 20 years. It was a good day and the party later would be a fun cap to the night.

I saw Paul Pruitt come up to me and shake my hand saying "Bob you had a great idea and everyone else knew it. There is talk among the members that I might become chairman, now that I got rid of Stewart for good."

"It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy Paul. Oh for tonight's party I would recommend you leave Agnes home. The party could get kind of lively if you know what I mean?" I said to him with a big wink.

Paul smiled a knowing smile and turned to talk with the other members of the council. Mayor Cathy Smith came up to me just after and gave me a friendly handshake.

"Bobby that was great! Not only do we have a great project in the works but Stewart Tapper is finally out of my hair. I can't thank you enough." she said.

"You can thank me at the party later. You are coming to the party later?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"You just get ready for a crowd and I will there about 8pm or so. I have a few people to call and a few errands to run before your party." She added.

"Excellent, I will see you then!" I said to the Mayor as I gave her a secret wink. She just smiled and left the room. I started to think about drinks and food for the party and left the hall that minute to go shopping.

I forgot to give my address to the crowd coming over to my house being so excited, but everyone seemed to know the house and the address by heart. I saw one person after another come in and they all looked familiar but I couldn't place them. I looked around and it dawned on me. All these people are in my video library and log books.

Finally Cathy Smith showed up and gave me a small kiss at the door. She said she invited some special guests for later and just smiled and walked away. "I am glad to see some have arrived." she said.

"Some?" I thought to myself. I was not sure what that meant but I was sure I would find out soon enough.

Just then Harry came up to me and told me about a Federal and State start up program that our project might just qualify for. He was very excited. I told him we would talk in my office for a few minutes and then return to the party. Harry was always all business.

I saw Paul Pruitt come across the room to talk to me. He was all smiles.

"You won't believe it but my wife told me she was proud of me. She heard about the project and the way I got rid of Stewart Tapper at the common council meeting. She said I was becoming my own man, what ever the hell that means?" Paul told me with a laugh.

I just smiled and knew he was going to be better off than before. I told him I had made a couple of special DVD's for him to watch in private. "Remind me later and I will get them for you. Just don't let Agnes see them you big stud." I said with a big smile.

He thanked me and I went around the room doing the same to everyone there. It was a great night. You could just feel it in the air.

Finally Harry cornered me and said he needed to talk before he left with his wife. We went into my office den and closed the door. About 25 minutes later he finally let me leave. His wife was ready to go an hour earlier but Harry wasn't.

I finally walked them to the door and said goodnight. Looking back at the living room I noticed everyone left early. I really wanted to say goodbye but Harry was right about addressing the issue of matching federal dollars and the meeting was actually a very important one.

I started to clean up and noticed that there were purses, coats and shoes all over the living room. I went and looked out the window and saw at least 20 cars still in the driveway.

"Where the hell did everyone go?" I asked myself and then the answer came right to me in a flash.

I walked down the hall to the guest room and was hit in the face by all the noise as soon as I open the door. There was a big yell of my name and several naked ladies came off the bed and dragged me towards the orgy. On the bed were about 25 people and they were all naked. Yes it really was a big bed.

Cathy Smith was there as well as Dr. Rollings and his hot wife. Paul Pruitt was fucking the Dr.'s wife from behind and he gave me the thumbs up when he saw me coming towards the bed. Soon the Mayor and several other ladies who I didn't even know were taking off all my clothes. They took turns sucking my cock until they finally pushed me on the bed and I was swallowed up by the crowd. Some of theses people I had never seen before.

"I have been waiting for you to be the first inside me. I want to have fun tonight with you Bobby!" The mayor told me with a wicked smile.

"I want to be your slut tonight" Cathy whispered in my ear. I just smiled as I grabbed her ass towards me. We kissed and just melted into the group of naked bodies.

The Mayor and I fucked for over an hour with all the other orgy activities going on around us. Occasionally I was pushed, sucked or kissed around by this person or that one. The guest room orgy lasted until 3:00am. Finally the last of the guests said goodbye and left. It was just the Mayor and me at the end.

"Thank you for all you have done for me. I feel more alive than I have felt in years. Oh by the way, we will have to have a weekly meeting together with you being the project manager. You have to meet with the mayor and discuss the important 'aspects' of the project once a week." Cathy informed me with a big wink.

"I will look forward to every meeting. I know they will be productive in so many ways." I said with a big smile back to her. She kissed me goodnight and left.

Thinking to myself I said "I must say it is so much fun having an orgy in my own house and I don't have to watch it on TV unless I want to."

I will always remember that day and the night. And after all, I did make sure I was recording before the party started so I wouldn't miss a trick. Wait till Cathy sees the playback.

THE END!

  • COMMENTS
20 Comments
redboat7redboat712 months ago

Wow!! Great Story!! I think it would make a good movie. Porn movie

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

This chapter was maybe a bit weaker than the first but damn it is like the first movie in a series it needed to set up the premise for what's to cum (Juvenal yes, but it made me laugh) such an interesting premise seems a shame not to keep working on it i really do hope to see more...

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not too bad. He really has no room to judge his cheating slut wife!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Never Confuse Kindness for Weakness Passive husband catches wife with his worst enemy.in Loving Wives
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Not Guilty The evidence appears to be more than circumstantial.in Loving Wives
More Stories