My Secret Tactic

Story Info
Interior designer shows her client what a hotwife is.
1.6k words
4.21
38.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. I changed names and certain details to protect privacy. I'm a real Hotwife and only have submitted true stories so far.

I am an interior designer and my husband builds furniture. Together we run a business doing everything from custom upholstery on home interiors to automobiles. He builds chairs, tables and shelves, while I hand paint furniture and sew drapes and upholstery.

Usually I meet with clients and write the ads while he draws the designs and does all the woodwork. This last week was no different, I had 3 appointments before noon while Kevin was drawing up plans for a yoga studio.

I looked at my schedule, and tried to figure out how I was going to meet my last client on time. He was all the way across town and traffic was not going to allow me to make on time. I called him as soon as I was in the car.

"Hello, Mark?"

"Yes"

"This is Scarlett, I'm not going to make it on time today. I have an appointment with a hotel at 11:00 and its all the way across town. I was hoping you could meet me somewhere in between"

"Where is the hotel?"

"45th and Broadway"

"I can meet you there."

"You're awesome!"

"I try to be." he laughed.

Mark was a bit older than me by a few years. He obviously took good care of himself. Clean cut, short hair, ex-military look. He was always flirtatious and I always reciprocated. Kevin and I have an open relationship. We spend most of our time together and he likes for me to be flirty and naughty with men I meet. Its a huge turn on for him.

The first two meeting went as expected, simple pattern changes, a few plants and some lighting. I glanced around the hotel bar and didn't notice him anywhere. I started to call him and in the back corner, I saw him. Back to the wall, in a corner booth. He had been watching me.

"Hello Mark."

"Scarlett."

"Were you watching me just now?"

"Yes. You make it easy to wait." He winked at me.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your time." I smiled at him.

We talked for a while about what he needed. A kitchen table, and a bar. Easy enough. The conversation was professional, details about wood finishes, and structural style. I asked him if he wanted to discuss the choices with his wife and he kind of chuckled. "No."

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. She doesn't care and I don't want to waste the effort of trying to make her."

"Trouble at home?"

"No, just not that type of relationship anymore."

He eventually explained how they had drifted apart and kept their marriage in name only. They went from being husband and wife to roommates. Occasionally sleeping together, more out of obligation than anything else, neither was satisfied.

"How long do you go without?" I asked.

"Sex?"

"Yes."

"Longer than I care to mention..."

"Like months?"

"More than a few... our last time was about 8 months ago."

"God, I'm sorry, I couldn't go 8 days."

He laughed like I was joking.

"Seriously?" his face changed from flirtatious to surprised.

"As a heart attack." I winked at him.

He went on to tell me how his wife was sexually frigid his entire marriage. Missionary position with the lights off. Shower after. I told him a few of my preferences, and how Kevin liked me to be a bratty slut. He was obviously struggling to keep the massive erection from showing and had to keep readjusting to get comfortable. I figured he was in the perfect position to drop the bomb on him.

"Kevin and I have an open relationship."

I watched his reaction. I love this part. It makes me wet. Getting a man so hard he can think of anything else. Watching him squirm in his pants. Seeing him go from harmless dirty talk, to "I'm going to fuck her silly if its the last thing I do."

I watched his breath skip rhythm. His eyes darted like an animal cornered. His lip quivered ever so slightly, and he grinned.

"You're kidding with me..."

"No. Watch this."

I picked up my phone. Called Kevin.

"Hey babe" he answered.

"Guess what I'm doing?" I said in my sluttiest voice.

"Lets hear it." he knew immediately what I was going to say. Now I had two rock hard dicks waiting on my every word.

"I'm at the hotel with Mark,and I'm going to suck his dick before I leave."

"Fucking hot. Take pictures for me and Ill fuck the shit out of you when you get home."

Mark's mouth was gaping open like an idiot.

"He wants pictures." I whispered to him.

"Ummm, Awesome?" Mark said.

"Great! Gotta go, babe. I'll call you on the way home."

"Fucking hot slut. God I love you." Kevin said just before hanging up.

Mark practically ran to the front desk and got a room. I finished my drink and he returned to our booth.

"I've never done anything like this before." he said.

"I have." I said over the top of my wine glass.

We made out way to the elevator and he looked afraid. I decided to play around with him a bit and torture his libido before we got there. He pushed the 6th floor button and stood beside him without making eye contact. We both faced the door and I slid my hand over and grabbed his cock. I didn't say anything, didn't turn to face him, just slid my hand up and down over his pants feeling him pulse and swell with every stroke.

At the room he fumbled with the key card. I thought he was going to drop it. He laughed nervously. Opening the door, we entered. He was way too awkward and I figured his nerves were going to get the best of his dick if I didn't do something quickly. I stopped him from making it to the bed by grabbing the back of his belt. He turned around to find me sliding out of my shirt.

My breasts are huge. I don't have to wear low cut shirts to accent them, They do that all on their own. He had been staring at them every time we met and eye contact, or lack thereof, had been an obvious indicator of his attraction.

As my shirt hit the floor I had my hand on his belt buckle. He helped a bit and a few seconds later he was kicking his shoes off and his pants were around his ankles. I yanked his boxers off, watching his cock spring back up toward my face. His dick bumped my chin and he let out a little gasp. He kicked his pants off behind him and stood at the foot of the bed, dick waving around my face while I was on my knees. I held it by the shaft and rubbed it against my cheek.

His confidence was returning seeing his dick laying across my face as I looked into his eyes. He ran his hand through my hair and started to move my face around to align my mouth the the head of his dick. I wrapped my lips around his head and slid my tongue over the shaft. He shivered.

"Oh, God..."

I stood up.

He looked a bit panicked for a second and I removed my bra and dropped my skirt to the floor. I turned to get my phone and pulled up the camera app. I handed him the phone.

"Take a picture of your dick in my mouth."

He looked at it for a second and I removed my panties. The crotch was wet with my juices and my pussy was already throbbing with every heartbeat. I threw my panties on the bed and went back down to my knees. He arched his back a bit trying to get his dick closer to my mouth. I delicately placed my lips around his cock and smiled. He clicked the camera.

"Keep taking them." I said.

I slid him in and out of my mouth, wetting his entire cock with my mouth. He clicked the camera furiously. I wrapped my hand around his dick and jacked him while his head was in my mouth. I slid lower and wrapped my lips around his balls. Laying his dick across my face he clicked the camera. I was dripping wet.

I stood up and pushed him across the bed. His dick stood straight up as he smiled down at me. I took the phone from him and laid it on the TV stand. I slid my fingers in my throbbing pussy, juices dripping down my knuckles and onto the back of my hand. Wrapping my wet hand around his dick, I licked the shaft and my fingers and felt him swell again.

He grabbed my hair as I pushed his cock against the back of my throat. Each stroke was met with a thrust. Faster each time I knew he was close. I sucked harder and he met me in rhythm. He moaned and his eyes rolled back. I held on with his dick in my mouth and jacked him furiously.

He came.

Hard.

I swallowed two full mouthfuls before he tapered off. I continued to suck and pump until he finished. Another almost full mouth. I swallowed. I continued sucking until he was soft and his cock had cum left to give. I continued to work my tongue around his shaft until there was no sticky cum evidence for his wife to find.

We parted ways quickly, I left him with wet panties on his chest. Needless to say, we got the contract.