My Secretary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Skinny microphone/speakers on thin but strong wires came next. They fell out of the pipes, and we described our situations in detail. When there was an opportunity I asked, "How long have we been stuck here, anyway?"

There was a long pause. "In ninety minutes - twenty-four hours." Karen heard it too, and gasped. It was already late on Sunday morning!

A few minutes later the voices from the speakers told us that our families had been told that we were still alive. Everyone was praying for us. Karen began to cry, very softly.

I reached down and squeezed Karen's naked thigh. She did the same to mine. My penis immediately shot straight up as we touched. I felt her move her head. Her breathing changed, and I knew she had seen that I was erect! Talk about inappropriate touching! Something caused us to leave our hands against each other's bare thighs. It was comforting both to touch her and to be touched, even if we were both half naked. It also felt really odd to know my secretary was looking at my erect penis. She had stopped crying. I again felt that strange heat radiating out from her hand against my skin.

The voices on the other end of the line told us that a small earthquake had brought the building down. Although rare in our part of the country, they did occasionally occur. This one had apparently been just close enough to be dangerous. "We heard other people in the building. Is everyone else okay?" Karen asked.

"Everyone's accounted for." We heard back. "You were the only ones in the building when it fell." That fact didn't help our situation, but it did give us some small comfort knowing that nobody else had gotten hurt. We were still alive, they knew where we were, and they were trying to get us out. But I was still afraid I would go into shock because of the pain. It was getting much, much worse, and incredible bursts of pain were shooting through my body with every beat of my heart.

One thing we didn't have to worry about was getting too cold. It was quite warm, and we both were sweating slightly. But dehydration concerned our rescuers, and we were soon provided thin plastic tubes through which we could drink water. We both drank heavily.

It did not seem long before we had to urinate again. I held her panties and pants around her knees as I had done before, and touching her bare thighs and legs brought my erection back. When she was done, I had her aim me as she had done before. She surprised me when she didn't release me when I was done, and having her hold me kept me erect. "Do you find something sexy about being trapped in a collapsed building? And probably dying?" She asked.

I reached over and stroked her bare thigh, reaching as high as her bare behind. "No, but touching you and having you touch me does turn me on." I replied. Her butt was really firm! Her dowdy dresses had concealed her really shapely, feminine behind.

Karen squeezed my penis. I could feel it throbbing as her fingers clung to it. After several minutes she said, "It turns me on, too. When you touch me. And when I hold your penis. I want you to keep touching me. It helps me to ignore the pain."

I began to slide my hand up and down the outside of Karen's bare thigh and bottom, from her knee to her waist. Every inch or so I would give her a gentle squeeze. Feeling her smooth, feminine skin caused my erection to start to throb. She started gently squeezing and releasing my penis, obviously feeling my pulse. She slipped her hand down and fondled my testicles, then took hold of my penis again.

Our combined touching began to affect me strangely. "Karen, I don't know how to say this, but my pain seems somehow to make your touch so incredibly warm and erotic that the pain itself is starting to feel almost like pleasure. I think it's the contrast between your gentle, intimate touch and the sharp discomfort everywhere else. I hope this doesn't sound too crude or suggestive, but if you could please keep doing it . . ."

Karen let out a long sigh. "Of course I will! I thought it was just me! When your hand moves up and down my leg and my bottom, I feel a tingling wherever you touch me. It's so different from the constant pain! It's okay if you . . . touch me more intimately. At the very least it will distract me!"

"More intimately" certainly covered a lot of ground, and I didn't plan to get too sexual without some clear hints from Karen. I rubbed and squeezed her thigh and she squeezed my penis for at least a half hour. Pain became secondary to the erotic stimulation I was giving and receiving. I moved my hand so that I was gently rubbing not only her behind but also almost to her anus. I stretched out my fingers and I rubbed the back of her other thigh as my hand moved slowly from her knees toward her waist. At her crotch my thumb brushed her pubic hair, and I quickly moved my hand back onto her behind.

Karen's squeezing was getting faster and harder. Her fondling of my balls had made them swell, and they were now pulled up against my penis. My erection was uncomfortable, and it really pushed the painful areas of my body well into the background. More than any other sensation, it was Karen's touch on my penis to which I was paying the most attention. I gradually moved my hand until I was sliding it all over Karen's bottom. As I slid it between her cheeks, she deliberately spread her legs apart. I heard her give a low moan, but clearly of arousal, not pain. I reached between her legs and rubbed her pubic hair against the opening to her vagina. She gave another low moan and arched her hips, pressing herself lightly against my hand. I no longer had any doubts about what she wanted me to do.

I moved my hand around her thigh, then under her. I caressed her bare abdomen with my fingers. My thumb was touching the top of her thick pubic hair. I rubbed my hand up and down the fronts of her thighs, from her knees almost to her crotch. She again opened her thighs, allowing me to rub between them, this time from her front.

Karen clamped her legs together and gave a short cry, "Oh!" as my thumb rubbed firmly against her hairy crotch. I pulled my hand away quickly, but she said, "No, that's okay! You can touch me there!" She pulled her legs apart again.

I began to rub Karen's pubic mound through her hair, and she began to slide her hand up and down the shaft of my penis. She used the tips of her fingers to gently rub the sensitive spot just below the head of my penis. She gently held my testicles and tubbed them between her fingers. I almost forgot about my pain! She was really taking me to the brink! I could feel her breathing changing, too.

Karen was making little groans in time with her up and down movements on my penis. I slowly slid my hand between her legs as I rubbed her, and I found she was really wet. At first I thought it was from her urine, but my fingers slipped between her engorged and slippery labia so easily I knew she was highly aroused. Her moans got louder and she began to rub my penis faster.

I was now so incredibly aroused that I could put my pain into a compartment in my mind and shove it out of my consciousness. Karen's constant moans were obviously now because of pleasure, not pain, so it was working for her, too. We synchronized our hand movements. She slid her hand up and down my penis, and I ran my fingers up and down her wet slit. I could feel her inner labia swelling and opening as I did so. I gently pulled and tugged on her labia. My entire hand was wet with her juices.

When Karen began to flex her hips as I rubbed her near her clitoris, I slipped two fingers inside her and spread them apart, opening her and pressing against the walls of her vagina. Her sudden short cry, "Bill! Ooooh!" and accompanying quivering orgasm both surprised and excited me, and I immediately groaned loudly and yelled her name as I ejaculated, squirting several times. I stopped moving my hand but I kept my fingers inside her. I could feel her vagina contracting and relaxing, over and over. My penis began to soften.

Karen had produced a copious amount of fluid when she climaxed, and I could feel it dripping from my fingers onto the debris under me. Some of it ran down my arm, then dripped from my elbow. My first burst of cum had shot out while her fingers were over the end of my penis, and she had held her hand above it, letting subsequent bursts strike her hand. I felt my cum dripping down my penis and into my pubic hair. Karen let out a sigh, then trembled. "I've never seen anything like that before! Incredible!" She said as she gently trembled.

I left my hand in Karen's crotch, with my fingers still inside her. I felt her orgasm slowly come to an end. She spread her fingers and cupped my sticky penis and balls loosely in her hand. Our combined touching had a dreamlike quality to it. Our breathing gradually slowed. "I don't know what came over me!" Karen whispered. "But ever since you started pulling my pants down I've been getting more and more . . . excited! And the pain isn't nearly so bad!"

I whispered back. "I'm cramping up, my broken arm is aching, and sharp things are poking into me everywhere. I'm beyond uncomfortable! But your touching me just about drives me wild! And it makes me forget my awful pain!"

Our "private" conversation was interrupted by another voice from Karen's speaker. "That's not uncommon, folks! We won't tell your families! And it helps you to relax, so don't worry about it!"

We'd forgotten about the microphones. We both started to laugh, and I could hear our "listeners" laughing, too. But I was getting erect again. Karen began to stroke me, and I started moving my fingers inside her. My thumb found her clitoris. It only took a few minutes to give her another orgasm. Once again she gave her little cry and shuddered. Her hand clamped almost painfully hard around my erection until she came back down.

Karen had yet another orgasm a few minutes later, and then as I began to grunt as another ejaculation began, she suddenly climaxed again. My own climax intensified, and we grunted and moaned loudly together. Once Karen's vagina stopped squeezing my fingers, I rubbed my hand all over her vulva, then slid my fingers inside her again. She was holding my balls, gently rubbing cum over them and sliding them between her fingers.

"Unnh! God, Karen! When they get us out of here, I don't know how I'll be able to thank Chris for teaching you how to do that! Oooh! I've never had my testicles held and rubbed so long before! It feels . . . wonderful!"

Karen gently laughed. "Bill, I've never held Chris's balls for more than a few seconds! When I do this to him, he'll be the one who ought to thank you! Except I'm not going to tell him!"

A few seconds passed. "Ooooo! Speaking of feels good! I've never felt a man's hand against my . . . pussy and inside me for so long. Shall I thank Lori?" Karen teased.

"Hardly! She's going to be really surprised when I do that to her! She's used to having me roll over and all asleep! If she asks, I guess I'd better not mention your name, huh?"

Karen chuckled in reply, and she moved my balls around in her fingers even more wonderfully. I felt them begin to pull against my shaft, and I realized I was erect again. She began to rub up and down my sticky penis. I moved my own fingers inside her and rubbed gently against her clitoris. Once again we both began to moan as our climaxes approached. All of my pain disappeared in a pulsing series of intense explosions of pleasure.

The sense of relief from the incredible pain was stronger than our inhibitions. We continued to rub and touch each other's genitals with our free hands. I couldn't determine which felt better, her touching my penis and balls or my touching her pussy. Perhaps it was the combination, but a strange, powerful pleasure flowed back and forth between us, generated by this intimate, incredibly erotic contact. As my pain increased, so did the intensity of the pleasure Karen's touch gave me.

Our confinement continued, and I repeatedly finger-fucked Karen and she gave me handjobs. My fingers eventually located her hard little G-spot, and she was really responsive. She had five or six orgasms to each of my ejaculations. We each quickly learned what touches really excited the other, and the smell of my cum and her juices soon dominated the scent of our urine and sweat. Each time Karen climaxed I could feel her muscles trembling in her abdomen as she lay atop me. It was almost like being inside her as she climaxed, sharing her excitement. Somehow it was the most intimate and erotic feeling I had ever felt, even during intercourse with Lori.

Pain made sleep impossible. We were probably partially asleep as we continued to stimulate each other. Everything seemed unreal, just like in a dream. I had no idea how long we'd been masturbating each other, and I didn't bother asking. I no longer cared. The only thing that mattered was Karen's touching my genitals and my fingering hers.

Nobody had ever fondled my penis and balls so long. Karen's touches were so erotic that I no longer got completely soft between ejaculations. She explored every part of my genitals, and her touch felt almost electric.

I had certainly never become so familiar with a vulva, either. Karen's labia remained engorged and were slippery with her juices. After several hours, I knew every bump and ridge on each one, and I rubbed them between my fingers, causing her to make little moans. Her episiotomy scar was swollen and bumpy with her excitement, and she made little sounds of pleasure as my fingers moved over it. There was a place on each side of her vagina, about an inch inside her, where each of my touches caused her to gasp and tremble with excitement.

Had Karen asked, I would have told her that she had the largest and softest pussy lips I'd ever touched. They were magnificent! At first her vagina had felt loose, probably because of having several kids. But because her vagina was accommodating to my skinny fingers, her vaginal contractions had become so strong that I couldn't hold two fingers apart inside her as she climaxed. Her hard clitoris soon came quickly out whenever I touched her. And her earlier short cries of climax had gradually changed to intense moans and screams lasting several seconds.

At the insistence of our rescuers, we took frequent drinks of water. We received no food. Other than occasional breaks to drink and to urinate, we fingered each other almost constantly. Whenever my hand began to cramp, I pulled my fingers out of Karen and rubbed every part of her body I could reach. My wet fingers were slippery on her smooth skin as I spread her juices from her waist to her knees. She explored me as well, and I could feel my sticky cum all over my thighs and abdomen.

Even though my ejaculations eventually came up dry, the throbbing pain in my left arm seemed to exaggerate the sensations in my penis, and each climax left me breathless and a little dizzy. I lost all track of time. Whenever one of our rescuers reminded us to take another drink, I wiped my wet fingers on Karen's behind, then moved the tube to my mouth. I smelled and tasted her pussy every time I drank. When she drank, I knew she was smelling and tasting my cum, too. My pain was almost covered up by the smells, tastes, and sensations of our erotic activity. Everything felt more and more exotic. It was almost like being in a trance. In the background was the constant threat of the overwhelming pain which we were holding in check with our orgasms.

We didn't talk very much. Instead we touched and aroused each other. We called out each others name as we climaxed. Our conversations became light moans and sighs, each signaling to the other when we enjoyed a particular touch - or series of caresses. We no longer prayed. Karen's juices had soaked her crotch and thighs, and they had run down my left hip onto the debris beneath me. As it dried it almost glued us together.

Our hand movements had become totally synchronized, and in my extreme, dreamlike discomfort I easily imagined it was Karen's vagina gripping my penis, not her hand. She wiggled and moved as if my fingers were my penis. When her fingers also touched my balls, it felt as if my balls were inside her as we climaxed. In the intensity of our mutual sensations, this impossibility didn't prevent our experiencing it - at least in our imaginations. Karen seemed to share this erotic dream as I moved several fingers inside her and tried to approximate how my balls would feel inside her. Her answering movements with her fingers told me she knew exactly what I was thinking.

Karen's orgasms became more frequent and lasted longer as time passed. Her sexual screams were accompanied by violent trembling throughout her body. We tried to stifle our most intense cries of pleasure, but the rescuers must have enjoyed a nearly continuous string of our moans, groans, and yells! At least they were from pleasure, not from pain!

I was no longer aware of time passing. I was incredibly hungry, but I'd fill up on water, take a piss while Karen aimed me, then I would get lost in our orgasms. I was getting weaker, but my dry ejaculations lasted longer and had become increasingly intense. We couldn't move very much, but our bodies shook and trembled with each climax. Karen's were particularly intense when I also came at the same time, and that's when we both made a lot of noise. I'm sure the rescuers were entertained!

I could tell from the increasing, painful pressure in my colon that I was constipated. I moved my fingers inside Karen's vagina, and I could feel an unyielding mass in her colon, too. "Unnh!" She grunted. "What are you doing, Bill?"

"We're both constipated." I replied.

Karen giggled. "That's the first time anybody has ever checked me THAT way?" She laughed.

The pain in my bowel, added to the other pain, might well have caused me to pass out. But Karen's erotic touch caused the pain to change again, somehow, into intense pleasure. We could hear the rescuers making agonizingly slow progress toward us. Occasionally they gave us words of encouragement, but we were both almost completely lost in what we were experiencing sexually. We stopped paying much attention to them, although we still drank water and urinated when they reminded us to do so. We remained painfully constipated. Fortunately this meant we didn't have to endure the indignity of taking a crap, although neither of us really had any dignity to lose at that point.

Finally I heard an excited voice calling, "Bill! Karen! We're almost there! We've got to move extremely carefully now. And you've got to help us! Tell us what you see and feel as we lift the last few things off you!"

With more reluctance than I would have imagined I would feel, I pulled Karen's panties and pants up to cover her. My fingers were too weak and stiff to fasten her jeans. Her dignity probably wasn't going to be spared anyway since she was completely soaked in her own juice. She pulled up my undershorts, and they clung to my stickiness. She could only get my pants partway up my legs. I held my hand under her unfastened pants and touched the skin of her thigh. She put her hand on my bare leg. We waited. With the direct sexual stimulation removed, the overwhelming pain quickly returned in a series of ever-stronger waves.

I began to groan with the pain, and a few seconds later so did Karen. The pain was starting to become more than I could handle. I suddenly began to tremble. I had chills. I knew I wasn't going to make it, and I felt as if I were letting go of life and beginning to die. A glowing spot of light grew larger and I thought it was what near- death people had described. What would I say to God? Suddenly the weight was off my leg. Karen screamed as I moved my leg, bumping my leg against hers. I heard her curse using words I didn't think she knew. I was aware of someone touching me, and someone shouting that we were both still alive. My head was still trapped under something and I couldn't move it. And my broken arm was still trapped. I tried to move, but the pain was too intense. I felt someone pulling up and fastening my pants. I was trembling violently with the chills caused by my pain. I could hear myself making high- pitched squeals of pain. They sounded as if they were coming from a great distance.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers