My Secretary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

I came quickly, and I had to grab a towel from her bedside to clean us up. She giggled again as I wiped my cum off her hand. We hugged and kissed again, and I left her room. "Put THAT in my annual evaluation, Bill! Under 'Handy with tools!'" She yelled. We both howled with laughter! I returned to my own room and shortly thereafter my family arrived.

There were several reporters in the lobby as I was wheeled through, and microphones were pushed into my face and I was asked about my ordeal. I pretended to be thinking, and then said. "I was in a lot of pain and I don't remember much. I guess my brain just sort of shut down. I'm just glad to be alive." When I professed an inability to remember such simple details as talking to the rescuers through the plastic tube, they lost interest in interviewing me. I came across as just another accident victim who couldn't remember what had happened.

A few minutes later as I rode home, I wondered what the fuck was going on in my head. Karen and I were behaving like lovers who were having a torrid affair. Yet we had not really had sex. Well, technically, at least. But we had done foreplay for more than fifty continuous hours while lying trapped in that building. I had experienced at least one orgasm an hour during that time, and Karen had five or six to each of mine. Had I really finger-fucked her to hundreds of climaxes? I could easily and vividly recall the feel of my fingers against her G-spot as her vagina trembled around my fingers. Fortunately I was able to hide my erection because I was sitting down in the car. Surely this state of intense arousal couldn't last!

Lori and I visited Karen in the hospital every day until she was released. Chris was there each time. As inevitably happens, Lori and Karen soon got involved in girl talk, and Chris and I wandered into the hall. I felt really strange talking to a man whose wife I had fondled so intimately - and who had touched me more intimately than Lori had ever done.

"Karen said that she would have died if you hadn't been there." Chris had said that first afternoon in the hospital. "She said she hurt so much she almost gave up, but that talking to you had distracted her enough to get past the pain. I really can't thank you enough, Bill!" He started to shake my hand, but instead grabbed me and hugged me.

As he held me, I felt a flood of guilt about what I had done with Karen - and what I still hoped to do with her! I got my feelings under control, and as we separated I said, "Chris, Karen saved me, too. We both would have died if we hadn't been able to help each other." Chris shook my hand this time, and I could see tears welling in his eyes. I shoved my guilt aside and tried to smile. My eyes were wet, too. How could I ever fuck this good man's wife?

Later on our ride home, Lori remarked that she had told Karen much the same thing. "I'm so very grateful you were close enough to each other to communicate. I can't begin to imagine what it must have been like!" I wasn't about to tell her! I had an abrupt, vivid memory of how Karen's hand felt as she cuddled my balls, and how my fingers felt inside her as she climaxed and her juices ran down my arm. I could even hear her little cries as she came. I could remember how her engorged labia felt as I rubbed them between my fingers. I felt my penis become rock-hard in my pants, but Lori apparently didn't notice as she drove.

Over the next two weeks we continued to receive calls at home from the press - including the national tabloids - but I was able to contribute so little to the story that they eventually stopped calling. Articles about Karen and me appeared for several more days, but more exciting news eventually pushed us off the radar screen of the press.

The calls from lawyers were even more frequent. "You can get rich!" They advised. "It's a clear case of negligence!" Karen and I had discussed this in the hospital, right after the first calls we received. We had no intention of filing suit. First, the university was paying all of our medical expenses - as well agreeing to pay us even if we were unable to return to work. Second, we just weren't brought up to blame other people when accidents happened. Finally - and most importantly - we also knew that any careful investigation into our accident would expose our lengthy sexual activity, and ruining two families' lives just wasn't worth money - even a lot of it.

After three days resting at home, I was able to return to the office. Even though it was summer and I wasn't teaching any classes, there was a lot of material to prepare for the upcoming semester. My colleagues gave me a warm welcome back, although their enthusiasm was tempered by Karen's continuing absence. Her broken foot was keeping her bedridden, but at least she was out of the hospital and recovering at home with her family. I missed our short visits to her hospital room. I wanted to see her! And touch her! I hadn't been able to do that since she gave me that last handjob!

The firehouse which had directed our rescue was about three blocks from campus, and I walked down to it. I shook hands with everyone, thanking them for all they had done. The fellow I'd seen on TV was the chief, and he pulled me into his office and closed the door.

"I'd like to thank you, chief, for not mentioning the way that Karen and I managed to divert the pain. It would really be hard on our families to find that out."

He grinned. "There are only four of us who heard what you two were doing, and we pledged to keep those shithead reporters in the dark! We really didn't think we'd be able to get to you two in time. That pile of brick and stone could have come down on you at any time. It was a bastard to clear. With your injuries, a couple of days of pain could have caused you to just shut down. There's no doubt that your sexual touching saved both of your lives. We're just glad that we were able to pull two injured people out of that mess, not two bodies. Getting you out alive - well, whatever you did to stay alive was worth it!" He shook my hand and winked. I thanked him again. His final comment was, "You're still alive, so enjoy it! Fuck the press!"

Two weeks later Karen rolled into work in a wheelchair. Everyone was euphoric, partly because of seeing her doing so well and partly because damned near everything had fallen behind in her absence. Everyone cheered when she carefully stood up and I hugged her. I could feel her body rubbing against mine, and it felt so good I didn't want to let go of her! Within two days she was back to full-time, and the department slowly returned to normal. Almost.

It was impossible to have long personal discussions with Karen during work, and with her limited mobility we couldn't meet elsewhere to talk. We were able to give each other quick hugs, but that was about all. Talking on the telephone was too impersonal and also somewhat risky. We were afraid of the consequences if anyone saw us kissing. Every time we were in a room together, we stared at each other. Perhaps it was only obvious to Karen and me. More likely they misinterpreted our expressions as something innocent related to our ordeal during our entrapment. After all, nobody else thought of Karen as sexy! Little did they know!

The intense passion in our glances was overlooked by our colleagues, but instead of going away, the attraction seemed to be getting more powerful. Karen was so very pretty, and even though she wore the same dresses she had worn before the incident, I could now see her breasts clearly. At least I thought I could! And the shape of her behind was barely concealed by her clothes. I couldn't understand why I hadn't payed attention to her body before! Why had I thought she was plain and not particularly attractive? Now I was getting an erection every time I looked at her! The shapely young coeds in their skimpy, tight outfits didn't affect me this way!

August came and went and it was September. Karen graduated from a wheelchair to a cane, and my cast finally came off. Hers came off a few days later, and we were both doing rehabilitation several days each week - although at different facilities. We were both now completely mobile, but we still couldn't manage to arrange any length of time to be together. The few looks and words we exchanged were heavy with sexual passion, but nobody else appeared to notice, thankfully. We managed to share several long, passionate kisses at the end of a couple of Friday afternoons, but that only increased our desire to do more.

October passed, and we were into November. Although Lori and I made love on a regular basis, I found myself fantasizing that I was having sex with Karen. It was all I could do to keep from shouting Karen's name as I ejaculated into Lori. This just couldn't go on! I still loved Lori, but I felt my desire to make love to Karen becoming more and more powerful. It was obvious from the way Karen looked into my eyes that she felt the same way. I masturbated nearly every day with Karen as my imaginary partner. What a mess!

One Monday morning early in November I managed a short conversation with Karen. "You're absolutely radiant today, Karen! Sylvia What's-Her-Name must have guessed wrong. You and Chris are getting it on just fine, right?" I whispered.

"SSSH!" Karen whispered back. "His mom took the kids yesterday and we . . . spent the whole afternoon . . . being romantic! Does it show?"

"I can't be certain since all I can see is your face!" I replied.

Karen blushed. "And you and Lori? Everything okay there?" She was facing me and her eyes bored into mine. I felt my erection pounding in my pants, and I could tell from her eyes that she was also aroused - and that she knew I was, too.

I nodded. "We were kind of frantic at first, but now we're back to a normal routine. Only one problem. You."

Karen frowned. "Me? What do you . . . oh!"

I realized she knew what I meant, but I said it, anyway. "I make love to Lori but when I do I'm thinking about making love to you, Karen."

Karen's face turned crimson and she faced away from me. "Oh shit!" She said.

"I'm sorry, Karen. I didn't mean to upset you. Forget I said . . . "

"Oh shut up, Bill! I've been pretending the same thing with Chris! The priest said it was the same as adultery. Well, I'm not convinced a celibate knows what he's talking about when it comes to sex! But I do spend a lot of time imagining I'm having sex with you, and I know it's not right!"

"Karen, maybe your priest knows that in our hearts we . . . "

"Bill, we haven't committed adultery. Yet. But we will, and when we do, we won't have to wonder whether we did or didn't."

"Karen, we can't even find opportunities to kiss each other! How the hell . . . "

Karen opened the workroom door and checked the hall. She closed it again and walked up to me and put her right hand on the back of my neck. "Lean down." She whispered. As I did so, she brushed her lips lightly across mine. "Yes we can. And we will." She said as she released me.

The back of my neck tingled where she had touched me. I could taste her on my lips. My penis was so full of blood that I felt dizzy. We were still alone in the workroom. "When we get the chance. When nobody can possibly find out. When we can't hurt anybody else. That's when we'll make love. I know it and so do you." Karen whispered. I looked into her eyes and I felt an incredible desire to mate with her, a desire stronger than my love for Lori. Her eyes dilated into deep, dark pools. She took a deep breath, shuddered and made a small gasping cry, then turned and left the room. I became aware of the faint, lingering scent of her aroused pussy.

"Holy shit!" I muttered. Karen was absolutely correct, of course. The high- voltage erotic connection between us was much too powerful to resist. I could still feel her touch on my neck and her lips against mine. The erotic attraction between us had not diminished; it had grown tenfold.

It took several minutes for my penis to soften enough that I could hide my erection. I kept thinking, "How in the world could Karen and I have sex without hurting Chris, Lori, and our kids?" It was impossible! But then again, what happened to Karen and me when the building collapsed was impossible, too. I went to the men's room, and masturbated into some toilet paper, thinking about what it would be like to make love to Karen. How would we ever get that chance?

Continued in Chapter 2.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers