My Senior Prom Experience

Story Info
Uncle comforts jilted niece.
1.9k words
4.13
75.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the kitchen to find my mother and her brother, Michael, sitting at the table. Tears are streaming down my face, and a box of men's clothes is in my hands.

"Sam, what's wrong?" My mother asks.

"Mom, Bryan cheated on me and I just want to get all of his shit out of here. I can't believe he did this to me, especially a month before prom. He knew how important he was to me and how important my senior prom is."

"Honey, you'll find somebody else."

"Mom, seriously, what am I going to do," tears are streaming down my face now. Just what I wanted, to look like a major crybaby in front of Michael. Michael is only 9 years older than me and he's been like the big brother I never had.

"Sam, you still have a month before prom, it's not a big deal."

"NOT A BIG DEAL? I spent $300 on a dress and I am NOT going stag. I can't help it if Bryan wanted to cheat on me." I choke up on Bryan's name.

"Sam, I'll take you," Michael suddenly speaks up.

"Yes, that sounds like a lovely idea! No one knows he's your uncle since he doesn't live around here anymore, and Bryan will be so jealous when he finds out that you found somebody else! You two will have a lovely time."

"Really Michael? You'd do that for me?"

"Sure, you just have to help me out with the whole tux thing..."

Michael got up, crossed the room, and gave me one of the biggest hugs I've ever gotten. As he touched me, what felt like a jolt of electricity ran through my body. His hand rested on the top of my butt, and he whispered to me, "I promise that your senior prom will be one you'll never forget."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OUCH! Jesus, Summer, are you trying to draw blood?"

"Sorry, Samantha, It's just that your hair is so freakin long that it's hard to get the bobby pins to stay."

"Hurry, Michael is going to be here to take me to dinner any minute. Oh, lord, I'm so excited!"

DING DONG

"Oh NO! He's here! Summer, what am I going to do?"

"Sam, just chill out and calm down, it's not a big deal. There, all done!"

The elegant upsweep looked so good, with strands of my ass-long light brown hair hanging out in just the right places. The silver and black eye shadow gave my brown eyes an exotic look. My dress, a black strapless floor length ball gown with silver embroidery, made my 5'8 190 lb frame look exquisite.

"All right Summer, you go out and stall, and I'll be out in a few."

"Don't take forever, Sam"

As the door shut, thoughts of what should happen on prom night suddenly fled through my mind. Still being a virgin, I had wanted my first time to be super special, so Bryan and I had planned on going to my grandmother's house and staying there while she was away, but obviously that wasn't happening. My thoughts jumped to the day in my kitchen when Michael said he'd take me to prom. Michael knew more about me than I knew about myself, including the fact that Bryan had been my only boyfriend and that I was still a nice little Virgin. I had always been attracted to Michael, no matter the fact that he's my uncle. Who wouldn't be attracted to his 6'2 175 lb muscular frame? His blonde hair and blue eyes only added to his striking features. The way it felt when he touched me, the smell of him.....

KNOCK KNOCK

"Sam, What the hell are you doing in there, come on, your going to be late!"

"Coming mom!"

As I walked out of my room, I could hear Michael talking to Summer. When the light click clack of my heals was heard in the kitchen, he turned around, and for a moment I thought that he was going to pass out. He came over and took my hand, telling me that I looked beautiful. The black corsage was slipped over my wrist, and I pinned his red boutonniere on.

All through our dinner of General Tso's, Michael told me how much he missed Michelle, his former girlfriend. Feeling pangs of jealously, knowing that on my night he was thinking of somebody else, made me want to cry, but I was strong and didn't.

We made it to the school and as we walked up the red carpet people turned to watch us. We got through the front doors and got our pictures taken, during which Michael's hand lightly brushed against my breasts. I acted like I didn't notice it, but couldn't help the feeling on longing that coursed through my body.

We danced and danced, and finally a slow song came on. It just happened to be Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight". Michael drew me close and we danced. While we were dancing, Michael asked me what I wanted to do after prom. I told him that it didn't matter, if he just wanted to drop me off or if he wanted to hang out and chill that was cool too. Michael told me that he had something planned for me.

We left prom at about 11:30. Michael took me back to his place and I changed into my pajamas, but only when I went to change did I realize that I forgot to pack something other than the sexy little corset and underwear that I wore under my dress. I decided to go without anything under my p.j.s and walked out to the living room. There on the table were two candles and an assortment of liquor. The lights were dimmed, and Eric Clapton was playing softly in the background.

From the shadows of the kitchen, Michael spoke. "I didn't know what you liked to drink, so I brought out my whole stash."

"Y'know Michael, for a 26 year old guy, your pretty cool."

Wonderful Tonight came on. Michael smiled at me and walked towards me. He drew me into his arms and we danced. He ran his hand up and down my back, and I realized that I was rubbing the back of his neck. I felt Michael stiffen in more places than one.

"Sam?" His voice was husky, like I've never heard it before.

"Mmmhmm?"

"You look wonderful, you know that right?"

I laughed. "Michael, you look pretty hot yourself."

"Your not wearing anything under your pajamas, are you?"

I stopped dancing. How could he have known that? "And if I'm not.....?"

"Because that makes you even hotter."

I tossed my head back and started laughing, and the next thing I knew Michael was kissing my neck. Nobody had ever done that to me before, and it felt so good. My nipples stiffened and I felt a wetness starting to spread between my legs. I couldn't figure out what was going on. Michael bit my ear "Sam, just relax," he whispered.

"Michael, I'm scared, I don't know what to do or whats going on"

Michael looked down at me. He started caressing my cheek and asked me if I wanted him to stop. "No, just, please, take it slow."

"Sam, you know that this is considered incest, right? I don't have to worry about going to jail, you just turned 18. But I could still go to jail, this is really, really illegal."

"Michael, I don't care. Since that night in my kitchen, maybe even before, I've always felt something for you. I've always looked up to you, and I completely trust you. Please, just....just take it slow. And Michael?"

"yes?"

"Show me what to do to you to please you."

Michael groaned and picked me up. He carried me back to his bedroom, where there were candles lit and roses on the bed. He laid me down and moved the roses, saying that he'd planned on giving them to me later on. He took off his shirt and laid down beside me. " So, you want me to take this slow right?"

I realized that I was shaking, but I couldn't figure out if it was from anticipation or fear. "Yes Michael."

"Alright."

Michael leaned in to kiss me. When our lips touched, I thought I would orgasm right then and there. He kissed me, and then started rubbing his tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth, and he plunged his tongue into my mouth. Never having kissed a boy before, I didn't know what to do, until Michael pulled away and said, "just mimic me, okay?" He came back and we kissed again and this time I mirrored his movements. I felt his hands start to run up and down my body. He started playing with my breasts, I sat up, and he took off my shirt and leaned in again, this time bypassing my neck and going straight to my nipples. He sucked and licked and bit until I was on the verge of cumming. He stopped, and said "Take off your shorts." I thought that I knew what was coming next, so I did as he said. He pulled one of the pillows down closer and told me to put it behind my back. A little confused, I did as he asked and closed my eyes. In stead of the sharp pain I had expected, I felt breath. Michael licked the juices off of my legs and lips, and then started massaging my clit with his tongue. I started gyrating my hips against his face, and he grabbed my hips to stop me. "Not yet."

He stood up and took off his pants and underwear. Having only seen a dick in my anatomy book, I had no idea just how big they could be. I timidly reached out to touch it, and realized that my hand couldn't fit around it. I looked at Michael, scared. Michael looked at me with such compassion and said "I promise I wont hurt you. I love you to much, Sam. Now lay back and don't take your eyes off of mine, okay?"

I yet again did as asked and stared into his eyes. I felt the tip of his dick pulsing against my inner lips. He started to put it in, and I let out a whimper and tried to close my eyes. "Sam, look at me. Your still a virgin, am I correct? Bryan didn't take that from you, did he?"

"No Michael, I'm still a virgin...why?"

Before I could say why, Michael plunged into me. I felt my barrier break and tears started, but I never once looked away. Michael started smiling and said "Now that that's over, I promise it wont hurt anymore"

He started moving in a rhythm, in and out, starting slow and moving faster, waiting until I adjusted to his 9" length and massive width. I started moving too, and before I knew it I was flying. I started saying his name and Michael groaned. We both climaxed at the same time and Michael waited a few seconds before pulling out.

With him laying on top of me, I asked Michael if there was anything I could do for him, but he had a funny look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said "the condom broke." We laid there for a few seconds, not sure what to do next.

What exactly came of that? Michael and I now live in West Virginia, raising our twin boys. He's a corrections worker, and I'm the county coroner. My parents pretty much banished me from their home, but we feel like we don't need them. We've got everything we need right here.