My Senior Prom: The Aftermath

Story Info
The further Adventures of Carla Rachel Lee and Lisa's Coven
956 words
3.54
15.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla Rachel Lee-ME! Standing five foot eight I weigh 120 lbs. my eyes are green and my hair is red my bust size is 34DD. My measurements are 34 27 34. I am 19, my birthday is October 31, 1993 Halloween. I use to be straight until I was showed the power of another woman's pussy.

Elizabeth Kocianski was born November 24, 1990 she 21 and lives and grew up in Richmond, VA USA a Caucasian with a muscular body and a measurement of 40C-25-44 standing 6 ft 3 in and weighting 150 lbs with Blonde crew cut and a full blonde Bush. Lisa's Bull-Dyke Enforcer

A few days after the Senior Prom, in EK's downtown apartment: The BDE's (Bull Dyke Enforcer's) is sliding in and out of my, red, red lips; it still tastes faintly of my (and OTHER'S!) interior ass...she pushes deeper, and my "gag" reflex takes over to keep me from gagging.

The muscle-bound, crew-cut blonde "domme" moans aloud and reaches down to tangle her thick fingers tightly in Carla's wavy red hair, guiding the rhythm of her eagerly-bobbing head.

EK LOVES the sight of her "sub's" soft lips stretched wide with the thickness of her pseudo cock; little bubbles of spittle are forming at the corners of her pretty, delicate lips.

She is even MORE thrilled at the sight of the naked Carla's big DD's bobbing and swaying against her rocking torso as she sucks so lovingly, so GREEDILY, at her Mistress's favorite bitch-tamer.

The 19 year old tender asshole itches hungrily at the knowledge that the strap-on she's sucking will soon be shoved deep into her willing poop-chute.

I look up at EK with my big green eyes my long red hair in my face EK's "bitch tamer" in my mouth. EK look down at me with her blue eyes and smiles. "That should do it Carla, turn around now" EK says as she pull her "bitch tamer" out of my mouth. I turn around at once as she grabs my hips and in one powerful thrust she rams "the bitch tamer" deep into my asshole. I screamed out in both pain and pleasure at the same time as EK's "bitch tamer" is driven deep into my bowels as the rubber cock's rubber balls slap my ass.

In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out EK rams her "bitch tamer" in my asshole. EK hands on my hips pulling me back on to her "bitch tamer" as she rolls her hips forward slamming into my ass, my 34 dd tits shakes and jiggle underneath me as EK slams the "bitch tamer" home.

I arch my back and throw my head back my long red hair flying all over as I push my ass back on to EK's "bitch tamer". "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOD YES, YES, YES, ELISABETH" I moan out loud as EK punishes my young pour defenseless white asshole with her 13" black strappy "the bitch tamer".

It doesn't take long until my body starts to shake and tremble and quiver as wave after wave, after wave of orgasm washes over my young sweaty white body. My sweet honey explodes down my creamy white silky thighs.

"EEEEEELLLLLLLIIIIIIIISSSSSAAAAAABBBBBBBBEEEEETTTHHHHHHHHH" I scream out as I orgasm with EK's "bitch tamer" buried to the hilt into my young white asshole. Sweat pours of my body and my jiggling, swaying 34 dd tits. EK slowly grind her "bitch tamer" in my well used poop-chute.

I moan unable to move as feel EK grab my long flowing wavy red hair in one strong hand then I hear the buzz of clippers. "It time Carla, I am going shave you bald. You are going to be the perfect little dyke for me." My big green eyes widen as hear the clipper getting closer to my gorgeous long red wavy hair.

"Please Elizabeth, please if you shave my head bald my parents are going to want to know what is going on. Please they don't know I am Lesbian, please Elizabeth." I could hear EK laugh as my body shook with fright and surprisingly excitement as I could still hear the clipper moving closer to my long wavy red hair.

Any second now I would feel the clipper on my scalp, I held my breath, unable to move as EK's "bitch tamer" still buried deep into my asshole, when "okay Carla we will put off making you my little perfect bald dyke until little bit later. But you going to have to tell you parents soon or later that you lesbian whore slut slave to a group of hard-core lesbians" EK said as she turn the clipper off and pulled her 13" black strappy "the bitch tamer" out of my young white asshole with a loud "POP". My young white ass gapping wide open from EK's "bitch tamer". The BDE's (Bull Dyke Enforcer's) walk around pushing the 13" black strappy "the bitch tamer" into my mouth, as EK watches as "the bitch tamer" slide in and out of my, full soft pouty warm wet pink lips; it tasting of my interior ass...she pushes deeper, and my "gag" reflex takes over to keep me from gagging. The muscle-bound, crew-cut blonde "domme" moans aloud and reaches down to tangle her thick fingers tightly in my long wavy red hair, guiding the rhythm of my eagerly-bobbing head. My big 34 dd tits bobbing and swaying against my rocking torso as I suck so lovingly, so GREEDILY, at BDE's favorite bitch-tamer.

AS Carla looks up into EK's blue eyes as she sucks cleans the BDE's "bitch tamer", Carla wonder what next Lisa's Coven of hard-core lesbians have planned for her.