My Sensitive Son Ch. 01

Story Info
A Romantic Son and an ordinary Mom!
6.7k words
4.32
139.4k
216

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total Fiction!

Sorry for my English!

***

I have always been shy, quiet and calm. I've never been something above average, at anything, at any stuff you would imagine. Just an ordinary woman at her 40s. A tedious job at a boring office, so dull that even talking about it bores me, watching TV, Cooking, and cleaning. So ordinary and routine.

I lost my husband in a car accident. I was happily married, and I think my life was so much better before his death. It's been 9 years now... 9 years on my own, 9 years just me, Mona. I believe my passion died with that car accident,... it died and made me this boring, fat, unattractive mom.

I have a son. He is the only exciting thing in my life, maybe the only reason I am alive. Luis is a college student and to be honest, he is indeed smarter than me. He is the only hope I have in my boring life. I'll do anything I can to make him fruitful, and I think I am doing a great job- perhaps the greatest thing I've ever done.

Luis studies in our town, so he is always around. We have a great connection based on respect. He never talks loud with me, and honestly, I have never seen him angry or even depressed. He really cares about me, and I have the same attitude too. Sometimes I think he is too romantic, he really gets me, and I am thrilled to have him around the house.

Last week I was watching TV. I was in the living room and spread myself on the big couch. It was 6 pm, and I heard the door opened. It was Luis. He seemed a little-tired cause he left early in the morning. I kind of missed his face. I turned my head to see his beautiful brown eyes. He was apparently tired, but as soon as he saw me, a big charming smile came on his face.

"Hi Mom"

Luis told and came to living room. I rose and sat on the couch to give him some space. I straightened my skirt as he approached the sofa and reached his right hand to shake mine. It's our unique tradition, we always shake hands, no matter what.

"Hi, sweety. How was your day?"

He sat next to me, kissed me briefly on right cheek and let my hand go.

"Not good enough."

He said reluctantly.

"Something is wrong Lu?"

I raised my eyebrow curiously and continued. He seemed unwilling to talk.

"Never mind Mom. It's not a really big deal, I am just a little tired. What are you watching?"

I dropped the conversation because I knew him very well. He is brilliant and wise so you should never continue these situations. That would make him a little uncomfortable, and that's the last thing I want.

"Some comedy show. Let me make you some green tea. Change your clothes and tea will be ready honey. "

I told him and stood up. I wanted to go to the kitchen when I saw his tired and sad eyes. His eyes have always been this innocent, and when he is a little sad, I definitely notice. I couldn't help myself, grabbed his head and placed a firm, loud kiss on his left cheek. I love the way his stubbly face feels on my lips.

"Don't be sad young man, please!"

"I'm not Mom. Don't pamper me, young lady!"

I gave him a big loving laugh and headed to the kitchen. He says funny sometimes which I really like. I grabbed our blue teapot and began to make green tea, Lu's favorite drink. After 10 minutes I poured tea into two small cups and returned to the living room.

He was already there, sitting on the couch, reading a book. He changed his clothes. He wore a white t-shirt and long shorts. I put the cups on the table and sat close to him. He smelled great. It was nothing unusual. He always wears a remarkable amount of perfume, I love his taste, especially in scents.

"What a magnificent smell Lu! What are you reading handsome?"

He looked at me with those big eyes and showed me book's cover. Beautiful Disaster. He was reading another romantic book.

"Good choice. It's the time, Drink your tea son. "

He started to drink his tea silently. He still seemed a little unhappy, and it bothered me.

"Seriously, what's wrong honey? What happened out there today?"

"Nothing Mom, nothing happened outside."

"So something happened inside! What is that?"

He was reluctant and quiet again. He finished drinking his tea.

"Come on honey. What happened here? Is it me? What's wrong about me?!"

"Jesus! No mom, It's not about you. It's about me. But seriously I can't tell you."

I got curious as hell. What did I do wrong? I have always been so gentle and kind to him.

"Why not? Do you afraid of me? Are we not that close? What is it Lu?"

He took a deep breath. His face got kind of red.

"Do you want the truth? I should leave you so soon. I miss you already."

I got shocked, worried and at the same time, excited!

"Did you want to hear that? You raised a Mommas boy."

Lu continued. He was too sad at that time. I look at him, sitting sad, I wanted to hug him tightly.

"What are you saying honey? Where do you want to go?"

"In a few months, I will graduate from college. You know the city, I should leave here to find a real job."

I have not seen him this sad, never before. I grabbed his right hand in my palms, brought it to my lips.

"You are right Lu. I don't know what to say. We will do something by then, don't worry..."

I really didn't know what to say. I just kissed his big hand. I starred in his sad eyes and kiss his hands again.

"Don't be sad son. We still have a few months. And when you leave here, you will meet a wonderful girl, so better than your previous girlfriends. You won't be alone son, and you won't miss this fat old mother of yours, of course!"

He pulled his hand back but didn't break our eye contact.

"Fat? Old? Have you ever seen yourself in a mirror mom?"

My heart beat fast. At least faster than the last few years. His perfume was still great.

"You are the best looking mom I have ever seen. And that's just your appearance. Your personality... That's why I cannot leave you. Never. Ever never!"

His face was like he was going to cry! I knew that he was a sensitive man, but I have never known him this way. I got so emotional. More than whole of last few years, combined!

I opened my arms and whispered with a sob. "Come here, honey."

He leaned toward me and released himself in my arms. His head was against my breasts, and I could smell his hair. I start feeling his brown hair unconsciously.

"Don't be sad, please. I won't let that happen, I will be there for you, always". I whispered quietly into his ears.

"How mom? How would you do that?" He didn't move a bit.

"I'll come with you, wherever you go," I said in a shallow voice.

"What?" He said and pull his head back, looking right into my eyes again.

"What? What should I do without you? Who I have here except you?"

"Are you serious mom? Do you say this to just comfort me?"

"No kiddo. I am so sure. I really don't have any reason to stay here if you go."

He paused for a few seconds, just looking at me with his large killing eyes. And suddenly he attacked me! He started to kiss my face. First kiss on my right cheek, the second one on the left, third on the forehead. I love his tender lips.

"Stop idiot. You are killing me Lu!" I told him and pushed his face from mine. I got hot somehow and filled with lots of boiling emotions. I smiled at him and stared into his eyes. I noticed his soft lips. I put my hand right behind his head and pulled him gently to me. I kissed his soft wet lips.

I couldn't believe myself. I have never kissed my son on the lips. But my God, what a mouth he had! His lips were soft and relishable, and I didn't want to stop. Exactly two seconds passed, I opened my eyes and saw him. Lu closed his eyes, but his face looked a little surprised. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Ah, I, I... I... Yeah, son, I will come with you, don't worry honey."

"T.. Thanks, mom. You have no idea how much I love you."

"I love you too sweety. Let's make dinner and release the sadness."

"Roger that ma'am. As you wish!"

We left the couch and went to the kitchen. I was still emotional, but the mood was so happy, for both of us. We wanted to cook spaghetti, Lu's favorite food. After an hour of fun, we made it together. Then Lu made the table ready, and we finished our dinner. He was so happy and completely relieved. He looked at me differently but with the same amount of love and passion.

After dinner, he stood up to wash the dishes. I wanted to stop him, but he insisted firmly. "Go and get some rest Milady. Your feet need some relaxation." He said passionately and started washing.

"Just my feet?!" I replied with a little naughtiness.

"Not bad mom, not bad!" He told me with a big laugh. "No, not just your feet. Your whole body needs some rest to remain gorgeous."

"Come on big guy! Don't exaggerate. I am too ordinary to be gorgeous."

I was flattered but to be honest, I didn't get his joke about my body.

"I'm serious mom." He said with a serious tone as he washed the plates. "Don't get me wrong. But I love your figure and shapes. I always have."

I was still sentimental from the afternoon, and he wouldn't stop saying great things about me. I left the chair, walked toward him and hugged him tightly from behind.

"Stop it Lu! You are getting yummy and yummier tonight, boy. And I just eat lots of spaghetti, I'm totally full!" I whispered into his ears as I pressed his back tightly. At 5.2 ft., I had to rise a little to whisper into his ear cause he was 5.7.

"I'm telling the truth Mom. Look at your face, everything is gorgeous, you can't find a single flaw in your pretty face. And your body is fantasy..."

I put my right hand on his lips to make him stop. He was making me hot, and I was afraid he would understand it! I looked at my finger which was on his desirable pink lips, and I wanted to kiss him again!

"Ok son, I am really full. Don't make me eat you as my dessert!" I said quietly and kissed his cheek, long and slow. "Finish the dishes, it's getting late honey."

"As you command, my elegant mommy!

Later that night, When I went to the bathroom to pee before sleep, I noticed something. I knew that my son made me emotional, but I couldn't believe how much... my old black panties got so wet! I touched it with my finger, and it was super thick and moist. I brought my fingers to my face and smelled it. Oh my God! I almost forgot this scent. It's been nearly a decade since I felt this way. I sat there on the toilet for a while, pissed and brushed my teeth and headed to my bedroom. I changed into my old ragged nightgown and looked at myself in the mirror... Am I beautiful?!

I woke up at 9 the next morning. Lu had left the house. I stood up in front of the mirror, thinking about my appearance again. 141 lbs. For a small 5.2 ft woman at her 44 years age- certainly not a supermodel but not that bad I have thought. I removed my nightgown to take a closer look. Big breasts, 34F or maybe even bigger... not bad for a short woman. Average butt, a brown-pink big vagina, it is enormous, I have to say. Brown hair and smooth white skin. Small nose and small lips, sort of big brown eyes and hard-angle thick eyebrows. I always love thick eyebrows.

I was watching myself and kept thinking about my face. Not bad overall. I left the bedroom, washed my face and got ready for work. I had the feeling to wear a little more makeup because I usually don't do that. But I ignored my feelings and headed to work.

During the day I was thinking of Lu's comments. When I returned home, it was 5 pm. I entered the house and understood that Lu was not back yet. I had the makeup feeling again! So I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, headed up to the bedroom again and found the mirror. I Stood up against it and looked at my face back. I wanted to look better for me, I needed to be pretty, I could be more beautiful.

I started with my eyebrows and a pencil. I made my eyebrows a little browner. Then I grabbed eyeliner and began doing Classic Cat on my eyes... it was a little more than always, at least more than the last 9 years! Then I picked up my pink lipstick and put a substantial amount of lipstick. I didn't wear other makeup stuff like cream or any powder, I knew that Lu always kisses my cheeks.

I looked into the drawer, but I couldn't find many options. I saw a pink T-shirt and an old jean, probably from15 years ago! I wore those and looked at me again. I left my hair open, and it came to my shoulders. I was watching myself when Lu arrived home. I heard him at the doorway and went to see him. As I saw him, all of the last night emotions, came back!

"Hey, honey. Welcome home!"

He looked at me, suddenly his eyes widened a little, and I noticed it.

"Oh... Hi mom. You look super gorgeous today."

He walked towards me and shook my hands as usual. But he never broke the eye contact. He wanted to eat me with his eyes!

"Thanks, sweety," I said as I shook his hand.

"I love your eyes makeup. They've not been more beautiful, ever!"

Did he understand my makeup? Does he always pay attention to me? This much?

"Thanks a lot, Lu," I told him with a blush on my face.

"No really mom, they are breathtaking. I want to star at them forever. Can I? He said with his cute voice.

"Stop it, idiot, Don't exaggerate again."

"I am so serious around hot girls." He continued seriously. "And your lips. They are a great match for your tasty t-shirt. You look fantastic today mom."

I got all wet again. He was killing me with his mouth. "Oh, son. Don't be super delicious again, I am hungry today!" I said jokingly.

He was still looking at my face. I could feel his breath because we were close. He again didn't leave my hand. I didn't know he loves makeups this much. He is really astute I guess.

"Mom. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He kissed my hands as usual.

"Oh, Lu. Stop it! Thanks a lot, honey." I giggled and released my hand. "That's nice of you."

"No, really mom. I love you so much, especially with this new look!" He said with a smile. He leaned to kiss my face.

"You smell great! What is your perfume Mom?"

I got emotional again. I didn't have time to wear perfume. He was surely exaggerating. "Come on Lu. Be real. I don't wear any perfume."

"Oh... I... I don't know then. I love your scent though. Your cheeks smell wonderful..." He interrupted himself and kissed my right cheek gently.

"Oh, Lu!" I whispered and closed my eyes as he continued kissing my cheek. He planted many kisses on my face. "Stop it Son!"

He pulled a little back. I opened my eyes and watched his passionate, sad face. I didn't know why but I put my right hand behind his head and pulled his face to mine. I kissed his beautiful lips slowly. "Don't be sad son."

He laughed a little and looked at me again. He wanted to eat my whole face with his eyes, but he was fighting with himself! "You are awesome Mom. So can I kiss your face again?!" He said shyly.

"No you can't, son," I told him. He got shocked and confused. "Because I'm gonna kiss you first!" I kissed his lips harder this time. Emotions got through me, and I was acting a little unusual.

I didn't leave his face, and my hand was still behind his head, grabbing him tightly. My nipples got hard and stiff, and I could feel them touching his shirt.

"Are you happy now?" I broke the kiss and giggled a lot. "Do you like your old Mom's kisses?"

He was silent. He looked so strange, and I could swear his eye was filled with so much passion... or even lust! He didn't say a word, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up. He pushed his lips to mine and picked me up in the air.

He walked me towards the kitchen, while I was in his arms and we locked our lips. He put me on the kitchen counter and stand in front of me. We still locked our mouth together. I was, but his lips were so good, and I kinda forgot about what he was doing. He was kissing my lips, but suddenly he opened his mouth and did something super strange... He really swallowed my small lips into his mouth! That was not just kissing anymore, He was French kissing me aggressively! I broke the kiss and took a deep breath.

"What are you doing Lu?!" I told him with a smile on my face. "You were choking me!"

I looked at his face. His face was happy for sure. His lips were pink and wet!

"I'm sorry Mom. I didn't want to bother you. Your beauty made me crazy, and I was not myself for a minute." He said shyly again.

"You didn't bother my son. I just didn't expect it." I looked at his eyes, and he was a little sad again. "Don't do that with your eyes son. Come here, idiot."

I gently kissed his lip again. Opened my mouth a little and touched his lips with my tongue. It was too short to notice. "Let's drink some tea Lu!"

I left the counter, went toward the closets to grab two cups. I noticed a massive bulge in his pants! Oh my God! He definitely loved his mom. We were doing some sick stuff. The only problem was that I really loved him... I really loved his kisses and his love! He was, and that made me so wet and alive!

I made a little tea, grabbed some chocolate and candy and went to the living room and sat on the big couch. Lu was still in his room, so I went to my room for a quick makeup. He ate all of my lipsticks, so I put a little more on my lips. I wanted to put pink lipstick on, but instead, I went for the red one. I looked at my face again. "Yeah, I am beautiful," I told myself. I wore a considerable amount of red lipstick and returned to the living room.

Lu was sitting on the couch. He changed his clothes into some loose shirt and pants. His pants were so baggy especially. I smiled at him and walked toward the couch. He noticed my lipstick and smiled back at me.

"What a great color Mom!" He told me passionately. "You look fabulous."

"Thank you, naughty boy." I giggled and sat beside him. "I had to change my lips cause somebody attacked them earlier!"

"Oh.. Sorry mom. That's not my fault though. It's yours."

"My fault?" I said with a laugh as I handed him his tea.

"Totally." He picked his teacup from my hands. "Your lips are tempting... They looked great, and they tasted great too!"

"Lu! Stop it, honey. It's a little wrong but flattering son. Thanks anyway." I grabbed my cup and opened a bar of chocolate and put it in my mouth.

"I know that Mom. But honestly, I kissed you with nothing but love." He drinks a little of his tea. Put his cup on the table.

"Oh, sweety. I know you did. You are my sensitive Lu anyway." I told him and finished my tea and put it on the table. I still had a little tea and a significant amount of chocolate in my mouth. Suddenly Lu attacked me again!

He pushed me toward the couch and kissed my lips again. I couldn't do anything but swallowing the remaining tea. He pushed me really hard on the couch, and I was crushing under his big body. He kissed me hard on the lips and hugged me harder. I knew I should have said something, but it was a great pleasure for me. Something that I forgot for almost 10 years. I somehow got alive. I was too sentimental to stop my son.

I was still sitting on the couch with Lu's pressure on me. He opened his mouth and waited for mine. I opened my lips and let him in. His tongue came into my chocolate filled mouth. Our tongues touched, and our breath got heavier. I was ultimately making out with my son, and the problem was that I still loved it!

I pushed his face and broke the kiss. "What are we doing Lu?"

"I... I don't know exactly. I just don't want to stop mom." He said with complete lust! "I have never kissed a better lip. You feel so different and delicious mom. I love your chocolate red mouth."

"Oh, Lu. I'm sure this is totally wrong." I told him and swallowed my chocolate saliva filled mouth. "But I love your lips too!"

He didn't say anything. He just grabbed me again and made me lie on the couch. He rested precisely on my body and started to eat my lips again. Yeah, that was not kissing or making out. That was total swallowing... He wanted to eat my mouth!

12